9 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

Install this and you wont need any console command:

Cheers

Edit: You can change the setable values of the various options inside the XML.

For example setting the key loose chance to 100 Percent instead of the standard 5.

Does the MCM even still work? I haven't been using DCW in so long. Does the MCM need an update?

8 hours ago, markdf said:

Does the MCM even still work? I haven't been using DCW in so long. Does the MCM need an update?

Yeah, far as I know it does.

Haven't tried it in .138 myself, though.

In .130 I think the only real 'issue' was some of the scales were a little ambiguous or didn't appear [dunno if they did or not] apply until you saved and loaded.
Muuuch better than remembering the console commands.

9 hours ago, markdf said:

Yes, It works perfectly fine for me. Also under the new Fallout Version.

The only thing bugging a little are the scales. But those can be changed in the XML.

I am slowly plodding my way through this mod's story line, and I am almost out of vault 111!!!

*cough*

So, anyways, I've run into many of the problems that other people have reported in this thread:

You can transfer "locked on" gear into containers (and: bonus, this clones some of them!)

The motion animations (hopping vs not) don't transition cleanly (attacking in third person, stops the hopping, once you can do that)

Auto combat surrender on using the clippers (so either turn off combat surrender, or disable RSE CSA (which I have not installed), or track down and kill that nasty radroach that is waiting down the hall to ambush you, or hit enter several times to clear the invisible popups... I haven't tried that though, I am just doing the disable thing)

So, anyways, I'm not far, yet, and testing is slow and tedious and means restarting a lot, but... while studying this thread, i did manage to notice a patch for a crash that I haven't run into yet -- https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66941-deviously-cursed-wasteland-14-2017-11-27/page/36/?tab=comments#comment-2586250 -- and I repackaged it for a package manager, and thought I should include it here before I forget, just in case anyone else stumbles over this part of this thread. (I am, for now, just going to assume it works.)

Edit: in the console, I went

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

and that seemed to work, but I still had to surrender to nobody and I still had to hit return until my capture was complete (which left me exactly where I started).

Also... wearing the evening dress seems to somehow hide that ugly chastity bra. I probably should not complain too loudly, though...

Further edit: I've gotten several levels, and still haven't figured out what I should be doing about this "belted" quest. When I got out of the vault, the Trading Post down south was open to fast travel, and not associated with any of my other quests, so I did a quick visit there - but didn't see anything relevant. So, now, I've gained several levels (moving veerrrryyy sllloooowwwwly) and am wondering if the quest is busted or not. (The quest is active, but no quest markers after vault 111 for me.) I don't know if this repackaged patch fix broke something (which "everybody knows about") or what... searching this thread, I see a lot of people wanting to shut down the quest, but very little on how to make progress on it - which is more than painful for debugging purposes.

DeviouslyCursedWasteland-AliceCrashPatch.zip

17 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Trading Post down south was open to fast travel, and not associated with any of my other quests, so I did a quick visit there - but didn't see anything relevant.

Revisit, and look down.

Also, grab the Deviously Cursed Menu to change shit like the combat surrender.
Works fine, might need restarting for some things to take effect.

17 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Revisit, and look down.

Also, grab the Deviously Cursed Menu to change shit like the combat surrender.
Works fine, might need restarting for some things to take effect.

Well.. I started over because the museum of freedom was crashing on me, so I removed a few suspicious mods, and...

But I also installed the menu and combat surrender is turned off in the menu -- that didn't help.

Anyways, loading and verifying that dcw_enableCombatSurrender is 0 still gets me:

"Realizing that you have no chance to win this

fight, you surrender and beg for mercy."

and then (if I wait long enough before clicking ok, I can read it and screen doesn't go black till after):

"You submit and offer no resistance while your

victorious enemies lock you in restraints and

drag you away..."

(Those vicious non-existent enemies... what is the world coming  to?)

...after closing inventory after getting the cutter.

A problem, though, with this, is that I typically get locked in some ugly gear - like leather gloves that clip through my character's arms during some animations.

Or another problem is that in one case, I picked up the pip boy after getting a red globe on my head, and the game got stuck there (with the key shortcuts for the pipboy on screen, but the pipboy itself not showing up, and me being unable to close pipboy -- I had to exit the game using console qqq).

Anyways, I don't know what's going on, or if even all of these issues are specifically due to this mod, nor do I know how to isolate them.

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

Well.. I started over because the museum of freedom was crashing on me, so I removed a few suspicious mods, and...

But I also installed the menu and combat surrender is turned off in the menu -- that didn't help.

Anyways, loading and verifying that dcw_enableCombatSurrender is 0 still gets me:

"Realizing that you have no chance to win this

fight, you surrender and beg for mercy."

and then (if I wait long enough before clicking ok, I can read it and screen doesn't go black till after):

"You submit and offer no resistance while your

victorious enemies lock you in restraints and

drag you away..."

(Those vicious non-existent enemies... what is the world coming  to?)

...after closing inventory after getting the cutter.

A problem, though, with this, is that I typically get locked in some ugly gear - like leather gloves that clip through my character's arms during some animations.

Or another problem is that in one case, I picked up the pip boy after getting a red globe on my head, and the game got stuck there (with the key shortcuts for the pipboy on screen, but the pipboy itself not showing up, and me being unable to close pipboy -- I had to exit the game using console qqq).

Anyways, I don't know what's going on, or if even all of these issues are specifically due to this mod, nor do I know how to isolate them.

If you want to do the Belted quest, I highly recommend turning combat surrender off while still in pre war sanctuary. Furthermore, DD and DCW are old, unstable and glitchy. Expect bugs and other weird things. Like problems with the pipboy. A note on that: try changing the key that you use to open the pipboy in the game's own settings. I sometimes get a problem where tab doesn't work properly anymore. Changing to another key will work until you restart the game.

9 hours ago, epicslime said:

for the jack quest is there a code I can use to restart the quest or just give my self the key I finished it once and 5 minuites later I was rebelted  but the npcs refuse to talk to me ?

The game has it's own commands for controlling quests, that should also work on the Jack quest. HOWEVER, there is a big chance that forcing the quest to stop will break your whole save. You probably should try the command for instantly completing a quest. You still have to be carefull though.

13 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I had no issue settin that on/off with DCM, but I also didn't have it set to on before the end of the Pre-war scene, which may cause issues getting it to stay off again.

like leather gloves that clip through my character's arms during some animations.

I think there's a mesh-fix somewhere in the DD/DCW's pages.
@NXTtrain You know where they are? Can't remember if that would be an issue with the arm stuff.

Or another problem is that in one case, I picked up the pip boy after getting a red globe on my head, and the game got stuck there (with the key shortcuts for the pipboy on screen, but the pipboy itself not showing up, and me being unable to close pipboy -- I had to exit the game using console qqq)

Yeah, always  pick up the pip-boy ASAP. That's one of the main reasons why.

Ok, I need to turn off combat surrender in prewar sanctuary to avoid that glitch.

And, just to be safe, I pick up the pip boy before using the cutter.

And,just to be safe, I also save just before using the cutter - strange things happen, sometimes (like the restraints key going missing - that chastity bra is ugly.

(Also... I have to get over thinking about how bobby pins are hairpins... but, anyways... I think I am starting to learn how to play this mod...)

When the Slave Collar is equipped nothing happens. Unless it's supposed to do nothing but i read the note and it says that i won't be able to wear clothing? I've been able to walk around with clothing fine, and also when i open something and a restraint is put on me it doesn't actually equip i have to click on it then click on it again. I have all the requirements installed and i also have that MCM mod for it too.

5 hours ago, Systamatic said:

When the Slave Collar is equipped nothing happens. Unless it's supposed to do nothing but i read the note and it says that i won't be able to wear clothing? I've been able to walk around with clothing fine, and also when i open something and a restraint is put on me it doesn't actually equip i have to click on it then click on it again. I have all the requirements installed and i also have that MCM mod for it too.

DCW doesn't detect some mod added armor/clothing. But otherwise you should be getting shocked. You might want to do a manual install, because it sounds like it didn't install correctly.

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

DCW doesn't detect some mod added armor/clothing. But otherwise you should be getting shocked. You might want to do a manual install, because it sounds like it didn't install correctly.

I equipped some vanilla armor and clothing after manually installing the mod but the collar doesn't seem to be doing anything. It doesn't have any conflicts either

Edit: it's working now i just had to trigger the trap again

Well... I decided to go with the stickied AAF guide, which wants me using Fusion Girl instead of CBBE.

And, since this mod has a "no fork" restriction on it.... (I wish people doing that would allow bugfix releases instead of just patches, but anyways...)

... maybe later?

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

Well... I decided to go with the stickied AAF guide, which wants me using Fusion Girl instead of CBBE.

And, since this mod has a "no fork" restriction on it.... (I wish people doing that would allow bugfix releases instead of just patches, but anyways...)

... maybe later?

If you have the patience you could tweak/convert the CBBE bodyslide files, but I'd wait for a patch/release from someone to cover that.

DD itself, along with DCW, could use rewriting at this point, especially with F4SE becoming more standard, particularly with AAF/"Sex-modding".

41 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

If you have the patience you could tweak/convert the CBBE bodyslide files, but I'd wait for a patch/release from someone to cover that.

DD itself, along with DCW, could use rewriting at this point, especially with F4SE becoming more standard, particularly with AAF/"Sex-modding".

Fusion girl needs a lot of work too - I'm searching desperately for stuff that makes her look good...

Oh well, ... it's not like I have ever played FO4 all that much - I spend most of my time debugging mods and their conflicts in various minor ways.

4 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Fusion girl needs a lot of work too - I'm searching desperately for stuff that makes her look good...

Oh well, ... it's not like I have ever played FO4 all that much - I spend most of my time debugging mods and their conflicts in various minor ways.

There's some textures on the FG page, or others can be converted [apparently fairly easily], and there's more outfit conversion on Nexus almost daily, which is nice.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:19 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

There's some textures on the FG page, or others can be converted [apparently fairly easily], and there's more outfit conversion on Nexus almost daily, which is nice.

Those do help, and so does a good bodyslide preset, but I am guessing that FG is preferred because of the physics implementation, but in my opinion the current default cbp config is poor (or...  the default config and setup made her look flabby and unhealthy.. but I vaguely remember that there was another choice I had when installing FG physics and I suppose I should go back and see if that helps any).

But, also, the outfits don't fit properly. A big issue I have with outfits (very noticeable on current FG) is how skin-tight clothing often gets implemented (where, for example, the vault suit clips skin textures through it during animations - to prevent that, I think skin tight clothing needs its vertices to align with the underlying body and of course be rigged to match (or be a body replacer, but body replacers just move the problem onto other pieces of armor when you're assembling a multi-piece set...)). Most armor is created in blender or maya or whatever in a way that often means the vertices are arranged independently of the underlying body.

I think we (maybe me, if I can get myself organized and motivated) need to build a specialized tool to address this issue. Basically, it should be straightforward to take the contours and textures of existing armor design and fit it to the body vertex structure. There's a few problems I haven't thought through, though and I don't know who to ask about how to solve those kinds of problems. Plus implementing and debugging that sort of thing takes time (weeks or months maybe), especially if there's a decent UI on it.

All of this is a total tangent from DCW though, and potentially refitting/upgrading DCW... or maybe rebuilding something like it from scratch... (Then again, I think the FG conflict isn't even in this mod -- I think that that's just that all the DD assets would need to be built for FG. (But I don't know *why* FG is being advocated to replace CBBE and that's discouraging -- maybe if I play with it enough I will figure that out? ... Maybe it's just personalities of the active AAF devs, and maybe something about their tools?? Or maybe there's some technical feature which CBBE's design prevents incorporating???))

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Try these file overwrites, and see if that solves it. [did for me]

That works. Thank you!

But the whole quest is still stucked. I just use console to prid xx1118b4 and enable the trapdoor in the Trade Post because it is still disabled since I left vault 111.

I have already played 20 hours of current game, explored half of the map but still cannot find any further clue of the "belted" quest.

1 hour ago, cinemagic said:

That works. Thank you!

But the whole quest is still stucked. I just use console to prid xx1118b4 and enable the trapdoor in the Trade Post because it is still disabled since I left vault 111.

I have already played 20 hours of current game, explored half of the map but still cannot find any further clue of the "belted" quest.

If you're after the Belted quest, you basically need to have it enabled [which it is by default] before getting in the Cryopod.
Bypassing that probably breaks it, and I don't think you can start it properly, if at all, after leaving the Cryopod.

Grab the Deviously Cursed Menu [DCM] a page or so back, if you haven't already, quite handy for managing DD/DCW's settings.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

If you're after the Belted quest, you basically need to have it enabled [which it is by default] before getting in the Cryopod.
Bypassing that probably breaks it, and I don't think you can start it properly, if at all, after leaving the Cryopod.

Grab the Deviously Cursed Menu [DCM] a page or so back, if you haven't already, quite handy for managing DD/DCW's settings.

Yep, I have devious menu and only disabled dcw combat surrender, as I see someone suggested it in this thread.

I use start me up but didn't skip anything, just went through all the vanilla start scenes (along with the belted quest plot) till getting out of vault 111.

The question is I really don't know what to do next for the Belted quest, there is nothing special in tha Trade post. If some could help me but dont want to spoil, plz pm me.