On 10/22/2018 at 2:18 AM, Crota said:

Having problems with the initial questline getting out of the vault. It works fine til i get to the chest and get the items then it does a combat surrender once i loot the items (guessing this is scripted) and starts to teleport me elsewhere but it just infinite loading screens. Any idea what might be causing this?

Love the mod other than that btw.

That is actually an error. You might consider turning off the combat surrender till you're out of the vault and trying again.

what is the reference id for the belted quest? 

i have been playing with deviously cursed wasteland for some time and put a lot of hours into a save file but only recently discovered that you need to complete the belted quest to start alice in the wasteland

i was just wondering if you could tell me the reference id so i can "complete" it with console

When i open the create with the cutter and cut the latex dress off after i leave the crates menu the message for the surrendering thing happens and i either get stuck in a loading screen or a bunch of new devices are stuck on me. Ive tried the things in this Topic but nothing is working for me.image.png.ee0aaea6990b4efaa2ddc6a99cc6b916.png
It even says in the help text that its disabled

On 1/3/2019 at 11:43 AM, DiamondRoses said:

When i open the create with the cutter and cut the latex dress off after i leave the crates menu the message for the surrendering thing happens and i either get stuck in a loading screen or a bunch of new devices are stuck on me. Ive tried the things in this Topic but nothing is working for me.image.png.ee0aaea6990b4efaa2ddc6a99cc6b916.png
It even says in the help text that its disabled

I had the same issue. I got locked in a head helmet of shame and mittens. Very impractical. I reloaded before opening the crate and then only got stuck in a gag and cuffs and steel bra and hobble skirt. After one hour, I was able to unlock that stuff with the key I found in the crate. I'm now belted and will continue my journey tomorrow. Thanks to Kimy for this incredibly awesome mod!

On combat surrender it seems that the only thing being equipped on my character every time is a bondage dress.  Perhaps in the next version, can you increase the variety of items that the player can get tied up in on a combat surrender? 

Or better yet, could you have the player equipped in restraints based on the faction they surrendered to? The player surrendering to the institute could get locked up in institute restraints. Raiders are poor and would equip low cost stuff like tape, ropes and cuffs. Gunners are basically richer raiders and they would equip the more pricey restraints like the dress and suits.  Super Mutants would equip chains and steel items as they would accidentally rip apart anything weaker.

Also when the player is ported to Vault 111, the lift is in the up position and the player is unable to leave.  Could Vault 111 be removed from the drop off location list?

On 9/23/2018 at 8:06 PM, skeletim14 said:

Im having trouble with the chest in vault 111, It initiates a combat surrender for no reason then leads to an endless load screen. any solutions?

Did you kill ALL of the radroaches in that area? That is what stopped the combat surrender for me.

On 1/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, SirCrazy said:

On combat surrender it seems that the only thing being equipped on my character every time is a bondage dress.  Perhaps in the next version, can you increase the variety of items that the player can get tied up in on a combat surrender? 

Or better yet, could you have the player equipped in restraints based on the faction they surrendered to? The player surrendering to the institute could get locked up in institute restraints. Raiders are poor and would equip low cost stuff like tape, ropes and cuffs. Gunners are basically richer raiders and they would equip the more pricey restraints like the dress and suits.  Super Mutants would equip chains and steel items as they would accidentally rip apart anything weaker.

Also when the player is ported to Vault 111, the lift is in the up position and the player is unable to leave.  Could Vault 111 be removed from the drop off location list?

I made a bat file that moves me to "vault 111" which is exterior.  As well as a bat file to re-equip my missing pipboy. 

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you experiencing an infinite load screen after accessing the chest in vault 111, the problem is that the script loads multiple text boxes as part of that scene that all require you to click on [OK] to clear each box. Unfortunately, the screen goes blank before you can see these boxes. They are still there waiting for you to click [OK}. The solution is to just hit ENTER several times until you no longer here any audible clicks. The game should then load and proceed.

A word of advice: Pick up the PIPBOY, open the vault and loot the area before accessing the chest. This is because some arm restraints will cause the PIPBOY to pop off your wrist and fall on the ground when you try to open the vault or pick thing up after being bound.

Some people have also complained that their P{PBOY won't show on their wrists when they first exit the vault. I think this is caused by a game tutorial zone around the entrance that runs first time you exit the vault and includes some PIPBOY hints. The solution is to walk away from the entrance towards the path to Sanctuary. Once your PIPBOY re-appears, you can go back up and loot the entrance area. 

Great mod, thank you!

However, in the combat surrender scenario I always end up equipped with a latex restraint dress. Pretty frustrating, as there are a lot of other devices you might prefer over this one. I for example prefer handcuffs and slave collar. The mod seems to force the latex dress on the player instead. Is there a way to define which devices I would like to be equipped on my character? I tried Roggvir's DD Items Manager to eliminate the devices I don't want, but it doesn't seem to work with this mod.

Hello there.

Small Problem with custom clothes (in that case Absolutely Skimpy Attire).

When the Cursed collar is equipped i can dress those outfits without that the Collar delivers a shock.

Is there a way to fix this on my own (like adding keywords or so)?

Thanks for any help :)

4 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

Hello there.

Small Problem with custom clothes (in that case Absolutely Skimpy Attire).

When the Cursed collar is equipped i can dress those outfits without that the Collar delivers a shock.

Is there a way to fix this on my own (like adding keywords or so)?

Thanks for any help :)

It's a slot issue. Have to find out what slot it looks for and put your clothes in that slot in FO4eXedit.  At least for what I do.  Then save those modified esp files for a reinstall if you have to... pain to do over and over.

I have same issue with sexual harrassment. Says I am naked when not. And the chest armor check does catch the mod as showing I am dressed.  

RSE Elements properly sees if you are naked or not.  Can go ask over there what slots is best?  

John

Vanilla Papyrus makes it hilariously difficult to find out if/what item is worn in certain slots. Mods using F4SE have it easier, but DD/DCW do not use it. The creator of that clothing mod probably forgot to tag its gear with the proper keywords, so there is a good chance DCW won't see them.

20 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Vanilla Papyrus makes it hilariously difficult to find out if/what item is worn in certain slots. Mods using F4SE have it easier, but DD/DCW do not use it. The creator of that clothing mod probably forgot to tag its gear with the proper keywords, so there is a good chance DCW won't see them.

Will we be seeing more DCW content from you by any chance.  More quests etc like you have in skyrim?

John

By the way your doppleganger thinks I am gorgeous in memory den.  Lol.  

58 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Will we be seeing more DCW content from you by any chance.  More quests etc like you have in skyrim?

John

By the way your doppleganger thinks I am gorgeous in memory den.  Lol.  

Yes, I still totally plan to work on DCW. I just need some clones of me. Haha!

4 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Well... unique is always better.  

I have to go to the shop since I rarely ever get locked into them.   Haha. Usually there to reset my mental attributes.... and your doppleganger doesnt help!

I have half thought of going back to skyrim now I see what's there..  but setting up new mods and load order etc.... just doesnt interest me at the moment.  Your work alone is tempting. I do appreciate what you do for the community. 

John

On 2/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, Kimy said:

Kimmy your mod is amazing!  The only trouble that I am having may be a bit out of your hands.  Specifically, I would like to be able to select which restraints are able to trap the player (I hate yokes) and maybe tone down a bit of the number of times the vibrator makes my character moan.  Heck disable sound feature would be just great.  Thank you again for such an amazing mod!  I went out of my way and done some CK modifications so now the gold chastity bra is actually a chemo machine that will irradiate your heart until it pops or you remove the bra.  Similar with some iron plugs.  It's only +1 radiation per tick (God knows how many millisieverts that is) but over time it's lethal enough if ignored.  It makes the devices more dangerous :D  I wanted to do some more work like make the latex hood suffocate you, make the slave collar explode your head off, and inflatable plug blow your character up (which would require some hard code scripting to make the stomach expand until character explodes).

Hello

How do you have to enter the commands have tried many different times but no one has worked

here are the combinations

dcw_cursedlootchance:20
dcw_cursedlootchance20
dcw_cursedlootchance 20
dcw_cursedlootchance20%
dcw_cursedlootchance 20%

see the screenshotConsole.JPG.e07167d5fc93031a7cc833333ea02e67.JPG

Mod Loader Vortex (Nexus)

Please Help

Sorry for bad English Translate by Google

EDIT: 

and have the following problem, when I go through a door with loading screen, comes an endless loading screen

What can I do

38 minutes ago, Schranza21 said:

Hello

How do you have to enter the commands have tried many different times but no one has worked

here are the combinations

dcw_cursedlootchance:20
dcw_cursedlootchance20
dcw_cursedlootchance 20
dcw_cursedlootchance20%
dcw_cursedlootchance 20%

see the screenshotConsole.JPG.e07167d5fc93031a7cc833333ea02e67.JPG

Mod Loader Vortex (Nexus)

Please Help

Sorry for bad English Translate by Google

To shut off the Jack the Belter use:

set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0
set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0.0
set dcw_jackquestchance to 0
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0 

(I made a BAT file and placed into your fallout 4 game folder... start a new game and hit console and type "bat xxxx" where xxx is the txt file name you created... do this before you step in the pod and put on the new clothes... I do it before I run, or during the run towards the vault.

Or install the below MCM menu to set all your chances.... and 20% is way too high... cursed loot at 4% is playable... unless you want to be in gear all the time..... 

NOTE:  I am not the creator of the below menu.  I apologize to the Mod Author who made it, or the person that linked it for me.  If the MA does say who he/she is, please push all credit to them.

John

Deviously Cursed Menu.7z

Thx @Erebea and @MrCruelJohn

Have a few questions about the mod

1. How can I tell if the mod is 100% working? (Jump already 6h with at first bondage without change through the world)

2. Is the Fallout 4 quest necessary?

3. Count all containers or only certain ones (Crates, healing containers, toolbox)

4. Drop-chance container Take with E item or open R box

Translate by Google Translater

Thank you in advance

50 minutes ago, Schranza21 said:

Thx @Erebea and @MrCruelJohn

Have a few questions about the mod

1. How can I tell if the mod is 100% working? (Jump already 6h with at first bondage without change through the world)

2. Is the Fallout 4 quest necessary?

3. Count all containers or only certain ones (Crates, healing containers, toolbox)

4. Drop-chance container Take with E item or open R box

Translate by Google Translater

Thank you in advance

About the time I think it isnt working, it works and I get trapped.  If you open a lot of containers, then your exposure to the roll if chance goes up. 

Not sure what quest you ask about.  No quest from game.  

Some containers may roll higher chance. I do not know the internal calculations.   My experience is any container. Even i can get trapped by the workshop ... I may have scrapped container in settlement with trap.  Take something from workshop, trapped.

And open or scroll through inventory I have been trapped both ways.  Random keys show up either method as well.  

John

Edit: you may have to leave cell so containers respawning.