On 11/19/2019 at 3:47 AM, Ɲσχтυяη said:

The combat surrender was/is disabled once in the MCM and one more time over the console , before I picked up the cutter.

Sounds like it needs to be disabled prior to leaving the pre-war scene, in that case.

That or the combat surrender gets bugged, which used to be more of an issue in the past.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:59 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

That or the combat surrender gets bugged, which used to be more of an issue in the past.

That thing can be very big pain in ass but it take life more "spicy". As i found if you wear a Raider activated collar (i'm sure about it 90%) any hit to you activates that system and you got "new equipment") If you wear any type handcuffs any hit activates combat surrender (testing it sure on 100%) Not sure i think about 50%: If you wear latex corset can't be taked off before chastity belts worn off and you are in jacks chastity belt, vibrator and anus plug, you are in big trouble. You can't take it off and any hit activates that system. Of course maybe some mod conflict with this system. Deeply tests can says but not sure completely that you have combination vibrator, anus plug and chastity belt system can triggered in 1 hit too. And... after surrender you can teleport to vault 111 bunker from where you can exit only by load or console. not sure but i think if use console to teleport your fast travel not work anymore. But in any way it's awesome way to torture your main character) I recommend install aaf dd patch if you want to block take off devious devices to get life more hardly. Anyways if you have at least 1 chastity key and for restraints you are some time safety. Unless if you not install aaf violated mod. At end thanks to author for best work. Only sorry that this mod not developed deeper.

So I had done the jack the belter quest. Found him, talked to him. Had him remove the chastity belt, but it gave me a bunch of messages about the other items not being able to be placed when a chastity belt is on and that is because, it never removed the chastity belt. And he won't talk to me because the quest has been completed.

3 hours ago, Gaeuvyen said:

So I had done the jack the belter quest. Found him, talked to him. Had him remove the chastity belt, but it gave me a bunch of messages about the other items not being able to be placed when a chastity belt is on and that is because, it never removed the chastity belt. And he won't talk to me because the quest has been completed.

I complete this quest not so late back - and all was normal: he removes the belt and put back rusty bell vibrator. But  i do another error: I put that belt back only to test how it works) And of course this belt no more can be removed)) You can remove this belt by console command removeallitems but before you do this need put all your items in chests what can be stored because other items lost forever. And there stays moment when you remove the belt but their effect was on place. You can't remove a vibrators or anal plugs or put new on and still have stimulated effects from no exists vibrator or plug. i still no found key for that belt in console but may it exists. And maybe this command can remove pipboy too. And that can be terrible for gameplay. Command unequipitem  not works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 9:12 AM, Ellewah said:

Hey guys, I am having an issue with the quest belted. I reached the stage where I meet Dr Alice out side vault 111, but I always CTD after she asks me to lock her up.

Anyone faced this issue or has a solution? My gut is telling me its an animation related issue.

There's no animation for that. Unequips the clothing and equips the belt on herself.

Sounds like the meshes for something are fucked somewhere.

Hey, thanks so much for the mod and the work you have done. Got a question.

Using skimpy attire that adds in a lot of outfits you can build. The collar that zaps you if you are not naked has no idea I have those outfits on. Now that's fully understandable as they are on odd locations and the collar only checks where the body outfit is? Or where the base clothing is like leather armor and such. Can we add other slots for it to look at and if so how? Thank you.

12 hours ago, sumeldar said:

Using skimpy attire that adds in a lot of outfits you can build. The collar that zaps you if you are not naked has no idea I have those outfits on. Now that's fully understandable as they are on odd locations and the collar only checks where the body outfit is? Or where the base clothing is like leather armor and such. Can we add other slots for it to look at and if so how? Thank you.

Maybe it's sounds cruel but if you want to trigger custom outfits you need:

1) add to this mod master file "armor keywords" (AWKCR) - of course you need install that mod;

2) add to custom armor one of keyword what you like: _ClothesTypeArmor_Slot33, _ClothesTypeBiosuit_Slot33, _ClothesTypeClothing_Slot33, _ClothesTypeUnderarmor_Slot33.

Of course you need simple knowledge how to use fo4edit or creation kit to complete this work.

I test it on my custom created armor and this works.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:39 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

There's no animation for that. Unequips the clothing and equips the belt on herself.

Sounds like the meshes for something are fucked somewhere.

Indeed you are right, that's why I reinstalled Devious Devices in case something was wrong but that didn't help. I am using Fusion Girl body with ZaZ Extended Skeleton, but wearing it on my character doesn't cause any CTD. Unequipping her clothes via console doesn't cause CTD either.

Anyway I bypassed that stage via console command and completed the quest normally, hopefully that doesn't break up any future content. 

On 12/12/2019 at 1:12 AM, Ellewah said:

Hey guys, I am having an issue with the quest belted. I reached the stage where I meet Dr Alice out side vault 111, but I always CTD after she asks me to lock her up.

I have fusion girl too and yesterday complete this quest without problem. I think there can be two problems: the lab coat not designed for fusion girl or have damaged textures on it. (I port skyrim textures in game and always got ctd when fast travel because i drop idea to import new armors) And second the chastity belt not configured for fusion girl or bad textures. But if you wear it without problem i think there is lab coat problem. Sure on 90%. As for me i have cbbe lazmans vanilla outfts replacer and already ported that coat to fusion girl and create my new design for that coat. Because i think i not got a problem with ctd.

Jack the Belter quest disables fast travel. It's specially or bug?

Edited: Ok. i figure it out.  High Security chastity belt what Jack put on you, have ability block fast travel. It's brilliant idea: you must travel by feet to search all clues with vibrators in you and always got stimulated by it)

On 12/3/2019 at 5:23 AM, Gaeuvyen said:

You can take out belt by console: search for Kimy's key - it's unlock the belt. "help kimy 0" - got id and additem id.

I complete the quest second time and too without problems. At this time i choose another answer and got on me white armbinder as punish for my wrong answer to Jack.

9 hours ago, Pineappleman673 said:

How can I make the zapping Slave Collar work on modded outfits?

Answer was on that page above: 

Maybe it's sounds cruel but if you want to trigger custom outfits you need:

1) add to this mod master file "armor keywords" (AWKCR) - of course you need install that mod;

2) add to custom armor one of keyword what you like: _ClothesTypeArmor_Slot33, _ClothesTypeBiosuit_Slot33, _ClothesTypeClothing_Slot33, _ClothesTypeUnderarmor_Slot33.

Of course you need simple knowledge how to use fo4edit or creation kit to complete this work.

I test it on my custom created armor and this works.

4 hours ago, BooRlew said:

I can't get the MCM to work anymore. I swear I had a version of this mod with MCM support

Seems you have wrong mod load order. Try to Vortex manually organize order or left mod order to Vortex do automatically. Sometimes help LOOT order. But sometimes if you have many mods it makes worse.

Only quest what i now do is Jack the Belter) As i remove it after few search in containers i got new belt on me. I tired from that and use a cheat: put on me chastity belt because when jack the Belter triggers it can't put on me belt and i can freely fast travel to world. Now i have two Jack the Belter quests active)