Having problems with the initial questline getting out of the vault. It works fine til i get to the chest and get the items then it does a combat surrender once i loot the items (guessing this is scripted) and starts to teleport me elsewhere but it just infinite loading screens. Any idea what might be causing this?

Love the mod other than that btw.

Skimmed through the thread and couldn't find the answer, so forgive me if it's been answered already:

I have a playthrough I've already started. If I wanted to use the mod without doing the quests associated with it (just jump straight into the cursed loot portion of the mod and bypass the Belted! quest entirely. No offense, just want to cut to the chase.) without having to restart entirely, would that be possible? And if so, what would I need to do in order to make it work? I'm just asking because the description states that turning the Quest flag off in the settings doesn't work once you leave pre-war Sanctuary, but I'm not sure if this just means that it just won't start the quest, or if once it's installed it runs by default and can only be disabled before the cryopod.

14 hours ago, SteampunkCaptain said:

Skimmed through the thread and couldn't find the answer, so forgive me if it's been answered already:

I have a playthrough I've already started. If I wanted to use the mod without doing the quests associated with it (just jump straight into the cursed loot portion of the mod and bypass the Belted! quest entirely. No offense, just want to cut to the chase.) without having to restart entirely, would that be possible? And if so, what would I need to do in order to make it work? I'm just asking because the description states that turning the Quest flag off in the settings doesn't work once you leave pre-war Sanctuary, but I'm not sure if this just means that it just won't start the quest, or if once it's installed it runs by default and can only be disabled before the cryopod.

A better way of putting it would be: You need to disable the quest before you exit the cryopod. Otherwise it WILL trigger when you arrive at the cryopod.

I personally use Start Me Up, and when i visited the cryopod the quest triggered, and softlocked the game. I went back to a previous save to solve it and then disabled the quest. If Belted! is disabled the normal cursed loot will just work. Remember to set the chances! Use "help dcw 3" in console to check current values.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this (let me know and I'll post it in the more relevant place instead), but, about the combat surrender feature: is there any Skyrim equivalent to this specific effect? (i.e. where you will surrender in combat and have devices locked on but with no sex animation)

1 hour ago, BioHunterGold said:

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this (let me know and I'll post it in the more relevant place instead), but, about the combat surrender feature: is there any Skyrim equivalent to this specific effect? (i.e. where you will surrender in combat and have devices locked on but with no sex animation)

This is absolutely the wrong place if asking about skyrim mods. But I would suggest searching for "cursed loot" in the skyrim mods section.

On 10/26/2018 at 1:23 PM, BioHunterGold said:

The mod you are looking for is called "AAF Violate". It can be found here:

On 10/22/2018 at 8:18 AM, Crota said:

Having problems with the initial questline getting out of the vault. It works fine til i get to the chest and get the items then it does a combat surrender once i loot the items (guessing this is scripted) and starts to teleport me elsewhere but it just infinite loading screens. Any idea what might be causing this?

Love the mod other than that btw.

Had the same issue, you have to disable the mod before you get to the vault otherwise it breaks. 

Another question though: 

I got belted by the belter before i reached Concord. My issue now is that i can't use the Power Armor on the roof, like the quest wants me to, because it just says "Cant use". 

I suspect it might be because of the chastity belt, but i am not sure. Any way to manually remove it or can i scrap this savegame? 

Or is there any other reason why i am unable to use the armor? 

39 minutes ago, Ascian said:

Had the same issue, you have to disable the mod before you get to the vault otherwise it breaks. 

Another question though: 

I got belted by the belter before i reached Concord. My issue now is that i can't use the Power Armor on the roof, like the quest wants me to, because it just says "Cant use". 

I suspect it might be because of the chastity belt, but i am not sure. Any way to manually remove it or can i scrap this savegame? 

Or is there any other reason why i am unable to use the armor? 

The quest is not dependent on wearing the PA, instead its on getting the Mini Gun. You need STRENGTH to be 8 to lift the Mini Gun.

Use the 'inv' command in console after selecting PC. then unequip those.

50 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

The quest is not dependent on wearing the PA, instead its on getting the Mini Gun. You need STRENGTH to be 8 to lift the Mini Gun.

Use the 'inv' command in console after selecting PC. then unequip those.

I had the minigun and i had enough strength to carry it. The quest still definitely wanted me to enter the power armor and only proceeded after i glitched my way into it. 

As for the command: It doesn't work. It just brings up the popup like as if you would normally try to unequip it. 

Edit: got it now. used unequipall, had to requip and manipulate the plugs and then remove them twice to finally work. 

On 11/3/2018 at 2:21 AM, Ascian said:

I had the minigun and i had enough strength to carry it. The quest still definitely wanted me to enter the power armor and only proceeded after i glitched my way into it. 

As for the command: It doesn't work. It just brings up the popup like as if you would normally try to unequip it. 

Edit: got it now. used unequipall, had to requip and manipulate the plugs and then remove them twice to finally work. 

Each DD item has two ID, the one showing the name of the device won't let you remove an item directly from the console. You have to unequip the other ID which has no name only Worn and Locked is there.

Got an idea for kimy! A club which triggers the open inventory command on NPC's. While it would probably be considered a god tier cheat item: once you put a gag on settlers, they're done till you console command it open anyway. This way you can keep playing with your toys despite slapping a gag on them.

Also: A safe you can build which gives a prompt to store your keys. Give it the same chance to drop keys as when you trigger a trap.

• 2 weeks later...

so i dont know if this is a known issue, but whenever a restraint locks onto me, it doesnt ACTUALLY lock on, it equips it, but it isnt visible aswell as doesnt require a key to unequip, i can unequip it, then reaquip it and it works fine, but i really wish it automatically did this, rather than me having to unequip then reaquip it, it kinda ruins the suprise factor of it. Does anyone know of a fix?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, pandacake978 said:

Loving the mod!

A quick question though. What containers can this mod trigger off? Is it only chests, or can it trigger off bodies, suitcases, filing cabinets ect?

Everything. I've even caught a few traps off containers I placed in my settlements AND while taking stuff from the workshop.