I'm not sure if this has been asked but does this work for Atomic Beauty or will it ever? I was trying to get BodySlide to help this mod and the 2pac's armor presets to play well together and well.... I could never get everything to play nice together. This mod honestly seems a little. unpolished, and to be fair so does most of Fallout's modding, they don't seem to have it very far along, but this as a whole makes me very sad vs the Cursed Loot version of this. Regardless though as I said before does this mod work with Atomic Beauty and if not will there be a version that does and if anyone has suggestions for making 2pac's skimpy armor redux and this work well together with more voluptuous bodies let me know 

On 5/15/2018 at 5:39 PM, Sarfin said:

As far as i know not, but being in a Power Armor protects you from Cursed loot.

nope, I received a latex hood and gag in armor but you have to have parts of the armor missing generally. it affects uncovered skin basically

• 2 weeks later...

I love your mods. Thank you very much for making them.

I have request for the slave collar.

I like that you can't wear your main outfit with the slave collar and the shock aspect, but I don't like the added bonuses it gives because that makes my character almost immortal. (I'm playing on hard difficulty.) Would be nice if the slave collar just forced a player to play without main outfit. Then it would be real punishment and force players to play little more carefully. We can still wear other armor pieces so there is still some protection for us. (I like to remove those as well.)

Best option in my opinion would be that player can't wear any armor pieces with the slave collar and is forced to be totally naked excluding cursed loot of course.

Could you make a separate patch that removes added bonuses from the slave collar please or is there a command for that?

Thank you in advance. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 9:08 PM, UrbanSniper said:

You're welcome! 

I'm wondering if maybe it's a conflicting mod somewhere, somehow then, since some are not having the same issue.  To my knowledge I'm not using anything that specifically modifies how structures are handled.  Could be something lingering that's modified from the original cell space that doesn't carry over to your modded version of the room.  Not being at my main computer currently, the only mod coming to mind that would modify anything like that is the Unofficial Patch, but that seems an unlikely culprit.

Update:

Here's my load order list, current as of the playthrough, just on the off chance anyone might spot something related to the buggy hideout:

Hide contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
TrueStormsFO4.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
CBBE.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
KSHairdos.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
BetterItemSorting.esp
StartMeUp.esp
TrulyGhoulishNukaWorld.esp
SafeTrunkContentsReworked.esp
Perks Unleashed.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
BobbleGirl.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
StarterKitIntermediate.esp
LunchboxSurprise.esp
Fusion Core Recycling.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
LongerPowerLinesInf.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
CraftableGunsAndWeapons.esp
Craftable Armor Size - Fix Material Requirements.esp
Craftable Armor Size.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp
NoRailRoadBallisticWeave.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
TheKite_VTS.esp
TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp
TheKite_CaitSet.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
The kite fix.esp
FrenchMaidFO4-CBBE.esp
BodrakeShockCollar.esp
Colt Python.esp
Beretta92FS-SwordCutlass.esp
ColtM1911.esp
Glock 17&18.esp
ASVektor.esp
ClassicSniper.esp
AN94.esp
P220.esp
SVT40.esp
SVT40-AWKCR.esp
StG44.esp
WaltherP38.esp
DOOMMerged.esp
UniqueUniques.esp
KellyManor.esp
MaxwellsWorl.esp
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
SilentProtagonist.esp
M14.esp
GoodGenerators.esp
Move (Get Out the Way).esp
RichMerchantsLessCaps.esp
disabledefencequests.esp
disableprestonquests.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
M1Garand.esp
M1Garand - AWKCR.esp
M1Garand-1.5xDMG.esp
ammo_crafting_lite.esp
ammo_crafting_lite_far_harbor.esp
ammo_crafting_lite_nuka_world.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
BareFootWetSuit.esp 

Here's my load order only showing similar/same esms and esps as UrbanSniper above. I too am experiencing the trippy Alice room. Thought this might help narrow it down if you get time to have another look. I don't know much about the way these things work but nothing jumps out as a culprit. I have a save right outside. I'll flip a couple of these on/off and report back.

Thanks Kimy, love your work in the rims and the wasteland.

Spoiler

0 Fallout4.esm
1 DLCRobot.esm
2 DLCworkshop01.esm
3 DLCCoast.esm
4 DLCworkshop02.esm
5 DLCworkshop03.esm
6 DLCNukaWorld.esm
7 Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
9 ArmorKeywords.esm
13 TortureDevices.esm
14 Devious Devices.esm
21 Armorsmith Extended.esp
24 Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
25 CBBE.esp
27 KSHairdos.esp
28 Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp (I have just Ammo but that portion is same edit)
30 Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
46 LongerPowerLinesInf.esp (I have 3x not Inf but it modifies the same values)
47 LooksMenu.esp
48 LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
51 RichMerchantsLessCaps.esp (I have a different esp but same edit)
56 AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
94 Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
110 AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
111 Crafting Workbench.esp
112 Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
113 Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
114 Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
116 Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp

Spoiler

0 Fallout4.esm
1 DLCRobot.esm
2 DLCworkshop01.esm
3 DLCCoast.esm
4 DLCworkshop02.esm
5 DLCworkshop03.esm
6 DLCNukaWorld.esm
7 Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
9 ArmorKeywords.esm
13 TortureDevices.esm
14 Devious Devices.esm
21 Armorsmith Extended.esp
24 Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp

25 CBBE.esp
27 KSHairdos.esp
28 Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp (I have just Ammo but that portion is same edit)
30 Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
46 LongerPowerLinesInf.esp (I have 3x not Inf but it modifies the same values)

47 LooksMenu.esp
48 LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
51 RichMerchantsLessCaps.esp (I have a different esp but same edit)
56 AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp

94 Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
110 AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
111 Crafting Workbench.esp
112 Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
113 Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
114 Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
116 Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp 

I struck out the ones i disabled individually above. Looking at what remains it seems like it was kind of moot. Sorry for that. That's the end of my know how. As you were soldier.

Is there a way to get off the slave collar? I've tried to pick the lock and unlock it, but lockpicking never works and the lock is jammed so I can't use a key. When I try to repair it, it won't repair, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.

1 hour ago, Grabacr646 said:

Is there a way to get off the slave collar? I've tried to pick the lock and unlock it, but lockpicking never works and the lock is jammed so I can't use a key. When I try to repair it, it won't repair, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.

Keep choosing the repair option, it will eventually work, though I am not sure if any of the perks have any effect on how likely it is to succeed.

On 6/18/2018 at 9:13 AM, Zerosight said:

I have a Bug? with some items (Paw Mittens and straightjackets) prevent me to use the pip-boy which seults in, me not able to unequip this items and i have to reload the game.

Is there a way to change the loot list to exclude this item?

the best fix for this is to get one of the many MCM menus for this mod and then toggle the pipboy hiding feature. personally I leave my pipboy on always to prevent this issue, if it's still hidden though with some items just go through your menus with key controls and use inspect until you find the right item, click and then select to unlock. it's ungodly hard but you can do it

2 hours ago, Grabacr646 said:

another one, find one of the MCM menus on here and toggle down your difficulty, also select repairing it once your difficulty is turned down. From there if that doesn't work find the guy in the home plate bar and see if he can help you. I found he was a good way to unlock items I'd busted

On 7/3/2018 at 3:34 PM, 91570n said:

another one, find one of the MCM menus on here and toggle down your difficulty, also select repairing it once your difficulty is turned down. From there if that doesn't work find the guy in the home plate bar and see if he can help you. I found he was a good way to unlock items I'd busted

Where would we find one of the MCM menus?

And I have no idea if it's just me, but the dcw_HidePipBoy command is no longer working.

1 hour ago, ItsJustABun said:

Uhm so, during the Jack's quest i manage to track him back to Sanctuary, but he is no where to be found, where can i find Jack there
Also im using the Sim Settlements mod so my Sanctuary is, like, big and messy

He should be wondering around there like other settlers.

The settlement where you find Jack is random. It just happens to be Sanctuary for you.

4 hours ago, Nakki22 said:

He should be wondering around there like other settlers.

The settlement where you find Jack is random. It just happens to be Sanctuary for you.

Ive spent like several hours running around in my Sanctuary trying to look for him ;~; could there be something wrong?

Is there any other way i can get to him?

1 minute ago, ItsJustABun said:

Ive spent like several hours running around in my Sanctuary trying to look for him ;~; could there be something wrong?

Is there any other way i can get to him?

Is there a way to re-read the hint?

There is a chance i might have mistaken another settlements for Sanctuary, but im not sure

2 hours ago, ItsJustABun said:

Is there a way to re-read the hint?

There is a chance i might have mistaken another settlements for Sanctuary, but im not sure

If you mark the quest as active you should get a waypoint?

The hints are in your inventory in misc tab if you picked them up. I don't remember what the hints are called so may take a while to find them.

14 hours ago, Nakki22 said:

If you mark the quest as active you should get a waypoint?

The hints are in your inventory in misc tab if you picked them up. I don't remember what the hints are called so may take a while to find them.

Hmm i did marked it as active yet no waypoint, its why i think there might be a problem

Alright, I like this mod, I like everything made in BDSM lifestyle. And yet I must say there's something wrong... whoever runs within the Scene knows everything is based on consent. This said I wonder why no safe word has been set up, because I was more interested in using the devices for my companions/followers and enslaved peoples of the Wastelands than just using them on myself. So... since it seems I cannot find any key scattered in the Commonwealth I wonder how can actually unlock, like using a "safe word" on purpose or a console command that I don't find anywhere. Any clue? Thanks so much!

On 7/16/2018 at 7:42 AM, Khaahan said:

Alright, I like this mod, I like everything made in BDSM lifestyle. And yet I must say there's something wrong... whoever runs within the Scene knows everything is based on consent. This said I wonder why no safe word has been set up, because I was more interested in using the devices for my companions/followers and enslaved peoples of the Wastelands than just using them on myself. So... since it seems I cannot find any key scattered in the Commonwealth I wonder how can actually unlock, like using a "safe word" on purpose or a console command that I don't find anywhere. Any clue? Thanks so much!

You can buy restraints and chastity keys from Kimy npc in Good Neighbor.

You can try to escape the restraints by struggling or cutting it and try lock picking it. Hardest ones have 4 master locks in a row so lock picking it can be a challenge.

You can also use console commands to get keys.

Type in console:

Help "restraints key" 4

Help "chastity key" 4

Help "slave collar key" 4

Look for the key's ID number you want to get and then use command: 

player.additem itemIDnumber 1

Number in the end of player.additem command is amount of the items.

There is also remove item command.

Player.removeitem itemIDnumber 1

You will need specific key for that item in your inventory to remove it if it's locked on.

Scroll up this page and there is a link for easy to use MCM menu for this mod. With it you can change trap trigger chance and other stuff and turn them off too if you like.

If you want to use restraints only on npc then you can craft them by yourself.

You can craft torture devices from workshop menu. You should find it at the end of workshop menu by scrolling it to right.

You can also craft restraints with Restraints Workbench. That you craft from workshop menu and you can find it in Raider -> Slavery -> Crafting.

Also you may find yourself in situation that when you put a gag or balloon hood on npc then they can't speak with you anymore and you can't trade with them so it's impossible to remove the gag from the npc or give them more / remove other items, but with console command you can remove the gag. You can still move and assign them with workshop menu, but can't trade.

Companion is little different. You can still get in dialog with your companion when you put a gag on your companion that is following you. If not following then they end up like other npc and you can't get in dialog with them and can't trade or get them to follow you.

Open console near the npc. Use console command to get gag ID number and click on the npc to see their ID number.

Type in console: 

Help "gag name here" 4 

npcIDnumber.removeitem gagIDnumber 1

You will need restraints key in your inventory for this too i think.

I hope this will help you and other players as well. ?

9 hours ago, Nakki22 said:

You can buy restraints and chastity keys from Kimy npc in Good Neighbor.

You can try to escape the restraints by struggling or cutting it and try lock picking it. Hardest ones have 4 master locks in a row so lock picking it can be a challenge.

You can also use console commands to get keys.

Type in console:

Help "restraints key" 4

Help "chastity key" 4

Help "slave collar key" 4

Look for the key's ID number you want to get and then use command: 

player.additem itemIDnumber 1

Number in the end of player.additem command is amount of the items.

There is also remove item command.

Player.removeitem itemIDnumber 1

You will need specific key for that item in your inventory to remove it if it's locked on.

Scroll up this page and there is a link for easy to use MCM menu for this mod. With it you can change trap trigger chance and other stuff and turn them off too if you like.

If you want to use restraints only on npc then you can craft them by yourself.

You can craft torture devices from workshop menu. You should find it at the end of workshop menu by scrolling it to right.

You can also craft restraints with Restraints Workbench. That you craft from workshop menu and you can find it in Raider -> Slavery -> Crafting.

Also you may find yourself in situation that when you put a gag or balloon hood on npc then they can't speak with you anymore and you can't trade with them so it's impossible to remove the gag from the npc or give them more / remove other items, but with console command you can remove the gag. You can still move and assign them with workshop menu, but can't trade.

Companion is little different. You can still get in dialog with your companion when you put a gag on your companion that is following you. If not following then they end up like other npc and you can't get in dialog with them and can't trade or get them to follow you.

Open console near the npc. Use console command to get gag ID number and click on the npc to see their ID number.

Type in console: 

Help "gag name here" 4 

npcIDnumber.removeitem gagIDnumber 1

You will need restraints key in your inventory for this too i think.

I hope this will help you and other players as well. ?

Very helpful indeed. I knew most of the things you mentioned but what i ignored where location of the store and items ID and also how exacty things could be used on NPCs. Some keys are even hard to find in console due to the high numbers of keys already used by the game itself. Again... you did help indeed. I had to restart the game all over with a clean save in order to install the latest version of AAF {Advanced Animations Framework... I highly suggest if you people liked OSA/Osex in Skyrim}  but your hints definitely will help from now on.

Have a great kinky life anyone!

PS: Driven by the enthusiasm I just realized you simply told me how to search for the proper items by proper names, didn't actually give the codes themselves but again, your comment is definitely useful, not only for me {your hints will definitely help me to narrow down the search field} but for everyone else either, so it's highly appreciated indeed.

On 7/3/2018 at 2:34 PM, 91570n said:

Ok, Thank you for the tip