19 minutes ago, cinemagic said:

Yep, I have devious menu and only disabled dcw combat surrender, as I see someone suggested it in this thread.

I use start me up but didn't skip anything, just went through all the vanilla start scenes (along with the belted quest plot) till getting out of vault 111.

The question is I really don't know what to do next for the Belted quest, there is nothing special in tha Trade post. If some could help me but dont want to spoil, plz pm me.

I'm having the same problem. I am at the trade post, and someone said look down earlier in the thread, suggesting that I'm supposed to be looking for a trap door, but I don't see anything. Can someone tell me where, exactly, the trap door is supposed to be?

3 hours ago, cinemagic said:

Yep, I have devious menu and only disabled dcw combat surrender, as I see someone suggested it in this thread.

I use start me up but didn't skip anything, just went through all the vanilla start scenes (along with the belted quest plot) till getting out of vault 111.

The question is I really don't know what to do next for the Belted quest, there is nothing special in tha Trade post. If some could help me but dont want to spoil, plz pm me.

Should have Belted! in the quest log, which will give you what you need.

Pretty sure straight outta the vault, it's "go to diamond city". Bar on the right after you enter, I think, is what you're after. Ignore the Trade Post until it comes up in the quest.

@kmcdac2 You too. Fairly sure the entrance is disabled unless Belted! is enabled prior to entering Cryo, and will stay that way. Quest marker should point right at it.
Behind the counter, trapdoor. Need to quickly run the start of the game & Belted! quest to test it, but with it disabled [and DCW obviously active], the trap door's not present.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Should have Belted! in the quest log, which will give you what you need.

Pretty sure straight outta the vault, it's "go to diamond city". Bar on the right after you enter, I think, is what you're after. Ignore the Trade Post until it comes up in the quest.

@kmcdac2 You too. Fairly sure the entrance is disabled unless Belted! is enabled prior to entering Cryo, and will stay that way. Quest marker should point right at it.
Behind the counter, trapdoor. Need to quickly run the start of the game & Belted! quest to test it, but with it disabled [and DCW obviously active], the trap door's not present.

No, the belted quest summary(press c key) doesnt mention anything about diamond city, it only says you should search for help with the chastity belt "along your way", and of course no quest marker.

Well if the next quest node is in diamond city, I'll check that. Because I have not been there after 20 hours of playing LOL.

Generally in survival mode you wont go directly to diamond city until you have enough level and good armament to deal with groups of super mutants. 

9 hours ago, cinemagic said:

No, the belted quest summary(press c key) doesnt mention anything about diamond city, it only says you should search for help with the chastity belt "along your way", and of course no quest marker.

Can't recall, but I think there's minimum in-game hours passed for several quest stages like that.

I've done survival a few times, main way round the early lack-of-ammo/killing power is running :D

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Can't recall, but I think there's minimum in-game hours passed for several quest stages like that.

I've done survival a few times, main way round the early lack-of-ammo/killing power is running :D

actually the chastity belt and bra provide 120 DR, 250 RR and some other resistance. i dont have chance to die (game breaking). and i got into slave collar which halves the damage received. so i'm pretty god like.(further game breaking) but i still lack fire power in early level, so i just avoid super mutant group like in common gameplay without dcw.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, diregnoll said:

In the opening vault there's that full body bondage dress in the chest where you find the rest of your items. Every time I put that on though, my character t poses through the jacket. Any ideas?

Don't put it on while wearing a straight jacket. LOL

The jacket zaps the arms, they're still there (floating wedding ring), but the dress doesn't, which means the dress overrides the jacket.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Don't put it on while wearing a straight jacket. LOL

The jacket zaps the arms, they're still there (floating wedding ring), but the dress doesn't, which means the dress overrides the jacket.

There's only the one item, the full restraint dress. I go from nude to the dress and it happens every time. I've tried outside the vault too, to the same result

1 hour ago, diregnoll said:

There's only the one item, the full restraint dress. I go from nude to the dress and it happens every time. I've tried outside the vault too, to the same result

Oookay! You're just talking about the T pose. This is normal. Same thing happens with leg cuffs or anything else that restrains the legs. Just the way Kimy coded it.

• 4 weeks later...

Mod does not want to work, or at least the commands don't work. Got all the premods loaded, got body slider built, all DLC, and it does not register. Not sure what the deal is.

EDIT: Retract complaint. The command lines don't work and the base rate is so low i thought it was not working. It is, It's jut hard to tell without an MCM at a glance without triggering it. Still not idea, not sure why the command lines are not working if the mod is working, but it is. Maybe I'm putting them in wrong.

11 hours ago, EboniteBlack said:

Same problem.  Commands not working, have looted many containers and found nothing.  No keys, items or triggers to be locked in anything.  Was working great before update, now nothing.  Done uninstalls and re-installs, anyone found a solution?

Give this a go, if you're already using F4SE/MCM.

Works quite well for adjusting shit. Rogg's DD manager is also decent too, and you can use it to test if DCW's still workin fine as well [to some degree].

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I am unable to get the script dcw_hidepipboy to run i get a message that it cannot run because it cant be found. So i looked in the games files and i can see no such script is in with the other DCW scripts. I then looked inside the mod zip and there is no such script in the mod zip file so exactly how am i supposed to get my pipboy yo showup???

And YES i read nearly the entire topic and just got tired of looking but i saw nothing addressing this.

Thanks for any help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Few questions about this mod:

1) Things like mittens that hide pipboy - Can NPC's get you out or is there no way out of those restraints? Load saved game only?

2) Is it only my game or is the locking mini game not working? New game install - and followed requirements.

3) When talking to Kimy, there's no text and it takes forever to get through it. (Think I found a mod to deal with this one long time ago, but forgot it's name and can't seem to find it now)

Hey I have the problem that after I found the cutter (in the starter mission) my character instandly surrender to "nobody" followed from a endless loawding screen...

Edit: so I read now the most of the actual comments and intsalled the "patch fixes" and try it again...

I have still the issue.

8 hours ago, Ɲσχтυяη said:

Hey I have the problem that after I found the cutter (in the starter mission) my character instandly surrender to "nobody" followed from a endless loawding screen...

Edit: so I read now the most of the actual comments and intsalled the "patch fixes" and try it again...

I have still the issue.

That is intended behaviour, At least the combat surrender bit. i found most success if you pick up the pip boy before interacting with the chest that has the cutter, and taking everything from the chest.

you can prevent the infinite loading screen (at least that worked for me) by adding the line fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=800 under [General] in your documents/my games/Fallout4/fallout4.ini. hope that helps

19 hours ago, gAmeamoebe said:

That is intended behaviour, At least the combat surrender bit. i found most success if you pick up the pip boy before interacting with the chest that has the cutter, and taking everything from the chest.

you can prevent the infinite loading screen (at least that worked for me) by adding the line fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=800 under [General] in your documents/my games/Fallout4/fallout4.ini. hope that helps

Still the same failure only this time it loaded and I was on the same spot like before and had more stuff on...

3 hours ago, Ɲσχтυяη said:

Still the same failure only this time it loaded and I was on the same spot like before and had more stuff on...

well thats it then. thats how it is supposed to be (it has always been for me at least). now you press the button, leave the vault and do your best to get out of those thing :)

if you do not want to start the game like this, enter the command "set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0" before leaving pre-war sanctuary

On 10/31/2019 at 9:13 PM, dyingcreature666 said:

Hi, i have a problem on the mission BELTED, when i enter the dugoout inn, the game crashes, do i have to unlock the dugout inn through a mission?

Shouldn't crash at all, regardless.

Might wanna check if anything else touches Diamond City, and/or reinstall DCW & DD.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:29 AM, gAmeamoebe said:

is there any chance you will update this to support the fallout 4 MCM so we can customize like we can in skyrim?

A: There's Deviously Cursed Menu, which does this, and B: Have a look at the last time Kimy replied to this topic, or DD's for FO4. Unfortunate, but nothin we can really do about that.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:45 PM, Ɲσχтυяη said:

I have still the issue.

4 hours ago, Ɲσχтυяη said:

Disable the combat surrender for DD, it's never been particularly good and that's a common issue with it, I had it myself last time I made a character that did the Belted quest, since I forgot to disable it.

Also, infinite loading screens [black screens] are generally from having dialogue windows open that require an "OK" from the player, preventing said black screen from fading. Hit enter/your interact keybind a few times, and it should load properly [should hear the menu noises when doing so].

On 11/13/2019 at 7:07 AM, gAmeamoebe said:

Aside from reducing that value being potentially problematic later;

1 hour ago, gAmeamoebe said:

well thats it then. thats how it is supposed to be (it has always been for me at least). now you press the button, leave the vault and do your best to get out of those thing :)

if you do not want to start the game like this, enter the command "set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0" before leaving pre-war sanctuary

DD's Combat surrender is problematic at best, and disabling it prior to opening the chest, possibly earlier, and restarting the game, should solve the problem.

You are supposed to be somewhat restricted, but not to that degree, once you've found the cutter and are "let loose" into the Commonwealth.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:58 PM, bleedybleed said:

Few questions about this mod:

1) Things like mittens that hide pipboy - Can NPC's get you out or is there no way out of those restraints? Load saved game only?

2) Is it only my game or is the locking mini game not working? New game install - and followed requirements.

3) When talking to Kimy, there's no text and it takes forever to get through it. (Think I found a mod to deal with this one long time ago, but forgot it's name and can't seem to find it now)

#1 only applies to third-person visibility.
#2 requires your lockpicking skill to be equal to or higher than, the locks difficulty [which is rather absurdly high to me, personally]. Once you're able to unlock Master it'll work fine. You'll want to use the DCM to set the lockpicking difficulty lower than it starts at, or potentially be doing 3-4 lock-picks at Master difficulty with one pick. Usually only happens if an item rolled with more than one 'lock' on it, but I still get annoyed by that.
#3 is normal, but the duration is too high on the dialogue so it takes forever. Don't think there's much done about it, but I believe you could use the CK/FO4Edit to reduce the duration to something more reasonable.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:32 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Disable the combat surrender for DD, it's never been particularly good and that's a common issue with it, I had it myself last time I made a character that did the Belted quest, since I forgot to disable it.

Also, infinite loading screens [black screens] are generally from having dialogue windows open that require an "OK" from the player, preventing said black screen from fading. Hit enter/your interact keybind a few times, and it should load properly [should hear the menu noises when doing so].

Aside from reducing that value being potentially problematic later;

DD's Combat surrender is problematic at best, and disabling it prior to opening the chest, possibly earlier, and restarting the game, should solve the problem.

The combat surrender was/is disabled once in the MCM and one more time over the console , before I picked up the cutter.