9 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Just a heads up for folks. Apparently the mod "Automatron Disassembler" seen here on nexus, triggers something in DCW, and when you disassemble a bot: you trigger a trap. I managed to wind up trussed like a turkey without even realizing it by clearing a battlefield at high speeds without letting the prompts catch up.

That's probably because of either the initial activation to bring up that menu tripping DCW's 'container opened' script, or it's opening/transferring items in the background, and tripping it that way.

Always amusing to grab ammo and someone's gun/nuclear material from a corpse, and trigger a trap :D

I'm sorry, I don't think I was clear. It was consistently triggering traps. As in: every robot disassembled wound up in a new device being added. Even when you didn't get any mods for your trouble.

In fact, I think they interfere with each other, because I have yet to actually get any mods from robots because I have rank 2 roboticist and have yet to actually get anything at all from breaking down bots and the chances are 65%. Statistically, you should pull at least one thing from a mechanist battlefield, and all it's giving is bondage. Seeing as my current DCW settings are for traps at 1%, I definitely think something is going on behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, Wonko486 said:

I'm sorry, I don't think I was clear. It was consistently triggering traps. As in: every robot disassembled wound up in a new device being added. Even when you didn't get any mods for your trouble.

In fact, I think they interfere with each other, because I have yet to actually get any mods from robots because I have rank 2 roboticist and have yet to actually get anything at all from breaking down bots and the chances are 65%. Statistically, you should pull at least one thing from a mechanist battlefield, and all it's giving is bondage. Seeing as my current DCW settings are for traps at 1%, I definitely think something is going on behind the scenes.

That's interesting. Outside of the mod you mention, I use the settlement bote- medic police repair doctor and get hit with traps.

But I can get a trap from the workbench by taking stuff too... not sure what the mechanic is that makes this happen, but it does.  

My character seems to regularly surrender at random even though there are no enemies around and when I fight and absolutely destroy someone one, my character will still surrender even though the enemy is often already dead.

Example:
I started a new game and in the vault at the entrance after looting the chest I suddenly surrendered and ended up with leg cuffs, restraining gloves, a plate gag and a steel yoke. Luckily I picked up the pip  boy before going for the chest otherwise I would've had to redo that entire thing from the moment you left the pod

23 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Quotin will mean people get a notification, btw.

That seems like a borked conflict between the two, then, since something about that's evidently causing DCW to trip consistently.

22 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

That's interesting. Outside of the mod you mention, I use the settlement bote- medic police repair doctor and get hit with traps.

But I can get a trap from the workbench by taking stuff too... not sure what the mechanic is that makes this happen, but it does.  

I find that interesting, as I've never had a workbench or containers in a settlement trigger DCW.

39 minutes ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

My character seems to regularly surrender at random even though there are no enemies around and when I fight and absolutely destroy someone one, my character will still surrender even though the enemy is often already dead.

Example:
I started a new game and in the vault at the entrance after looting the chest I suddenly surrendered and ended up with leg cuffs, restraining gloves, a plate gag and a steel yoke. Luckily I picked up the pip  boy before going for the chest otherwise I would've had to redo that entire thing from the moment you left the pod

DCW's combat surrender isn't the best, from what I've read.

I find it'll trigger on hit when you have most body-slot-occupying restraints on, like the Corsets, and restraining dresses, despite having free hands. [Does still do it for restrained hands, as it ought to]

I think a few other mods include a combat surrender that works better [and you wouldn't want more than one of em on at once, obviously]

As for the new-game thing, the way it's scripted, you're meant to wake up in the cryo-pod, and come out restrained, and go from there, following the bread-crumbed quest and exploring everything, kill the radroaches, and get [mostly] free by the end of it, following the rest of the quest outside the vault.
Things tend to break if you do things out of that sequence, such as via Start Me Up. I'd also leave the combat surrender off until you're out of the vault, for that reason. There's a bit of a known issue with that happening on occasion, especially from alt-starts, as I mentioned.

12 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Quotin will mean people get a notification, btw.

That seems like a borked conflict between the two, then, since something about that's evidently causing DCW to trip consistently.

I find that interesting, as I've never had a workbench or containers in a settlement trigger DCW.

DCW's combat surrender isn't the best, from what I've read.

I find it'll trigger on hit when you have most body-slot-occupying restraints on, like the Corsets, and restraining dresses, despite having free hands. [Does still do it for restrained hands, as it ought to]

I think a few other mods include a combat surrender that works better [and you wouldn't want more than one of em on at once, obviously]

As for the new-game thing, the way it's scripted, you're meant to wake up in the cryo-pod, and come out restrained, and go from there, following the bread-crumbed quest and exploring everything, kill the radroaches, and get [mostly] free by the end of it, following the rest of the quest outside the vault.
Things tend to break if you do things out of that sequence, such as via Start Me Up. I'd also leave the combat surrender off until you're out of the vault, for that reason. There's a bit of a known issue with that happening on occasion, especially from alt-starts, as I mentioned.

I disabled the surrender before loading my save, then did thecommand again while in the game. as soon as I exit the chest with the stuff that cuts away the dress and stuff like that, my character auto surrenders

22 minutes ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

I disabled the surrender before loading my save, then did thecommand again while in the game. as soon as I exit the chest with the stuff that cuts away the dress and stuff like that, my character auto surrenders

Firstly, I'd recommend Deviously Cursed Menu to manage the DCW settings. May or may not need game-restarts for some to properly take effect, but it's quite useful/convenient.

As for the combat surrender after the chest, there's a few people with similar issues a couple pages back. Make sure all the radroaches are dead, is one option. The other's leaving the surrender off until you've left the vault entirely.

If it's still combat surrendering regardless of having the setting off, I'd create a new game, cause that seems rather borked.
I'd highly recommend pre-setting DCW's settings prior to entering the pre-war vault, and leaving those settings until you've got the pip-boy and are out of the vault, to avoid issues.

Hello i am new at mods and i think i have everythung installed properly but nothing is working as it should . nothing sexual and when i get captured it takes me to the vault unable to walk fast. Also when i get killed it automatically captures me . please help 

On 5/4/2019 at 8:38 AM, sagitta107 said:

Hello i am new at mods and i think i have everythung installed properly but nothing is working as it should . nothing sexual and when i get captured it takes me to the vault unable to walk fast. Also when i get killed it automatically captures me . please help 

Please read the mod's description before you comment on missing features. This mod does NOT have sexual content. It just has ways to get restrained. And getting captured is part of the combat surrender feature, which is clearly doing its job of restraining you instead of letting you get killed.

9 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Cant find if I posted this problem before but the DCW commands aren't working. Trying to lower the key chances & disable combat surrender in the console returns "script command so&so not found". Yes they are being typed in correctly before you ask

Could you please post the full command you are using? And also, check if everything has been installed correctly. You need DD and all of its dependencies.

Somehow bad mod installations (usually missing critical files) seem to be a running thing all over this forum. 

17 minutes ago, NXTtrain said:

Could you please post the full command you are using? And also, check if everything has been installed correctly. You need DD and all of its dependencies.

Somehow bad mod installations (usually missing critical files) seem to be a running thing all over this forum. 

I installed this over a year ago & it was working fine then. No new conflicting mods or updates that could change that. Been working the last few times I played this year too (most recent was March).

Typed the command in all these ways:

dcw_enableCombatSurrender 0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

dcwenableCombatSurrender 0

dcw_enablecombatsurrender 0

dcw enableCombatSurrender 0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender_0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender_to_0

dcw_enableCombatSurrenderto0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender 0.0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0.0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender_0.0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender: 0

11 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

I installed this over a year ago & it was working fine then. No new conflicting mods or updates that could change that. Been working the last few times I played this year too (most recent was March).

Typed the command in all these ways:

dcw_enableCombatSurrender 0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

dcwenableCombatSurrender 0

dcw_enablecombatsurrender 0

dcw enableCombatSurrender 0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender_0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender_to_0

dcw_enableCombatSurrenderto0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender 0.0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0.0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender_0.0

dcw_enableCombatSurrender: 0

That should be, from memory and recently looking at similar DCW commands in-game;

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

Otherwise, you're not actually telling the game to do anything with it.

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

That should be, from memory and recently looking at similar DCW commands in-game;

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

Otherwise, you're not actually telling the game to do anything with it.

That is indeed the proper command to change globals. You could also use my MCM file. Makes it all a lot easier.

Devious Menu.7z

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

You're the author of that?

It's fuckin great :D

Slight issue with it lately, but I'm fairly sure that's due to my setup, not the actual mod.

I can't take all credit, it was modified from someone else's version. I just think these values make more sense and I made this archive compatible with both NMM and MO2

And yes, I also can't live without it

2 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

I can't take all credit, it was modified from someone else's version. I just think these values make more sense and I made this archive compatible with both NMM and MO2

And yes, I also can't live without it

Does this work with this version of DCW? Also I have Mod Configuration Menu mod for version 1.9.4 of the game, will this conflict with that?

27 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Does this work with this version of DCW? Also I have Mod Configuration Menu mod for version 1.9.4 of the game, will this conflict with that?

Yes, it works with the current version.

No, of course it won't conflict. It is a menu file that makes use of MCM's API. So just install it and it should just show up in the mod config part...

On 3/17/2019 at 2:45 PM, OlBenny said:

Hello!  I came here for two reason, and that was one of them.  I was wondering if DCW was going to see any love anytime soon.  It has been, indeed, a long time.  So, yay!, this is wonderful to hear. 

The second reason, which is for anyone not just Kimy, but after successfully unlocking a device, shouldn't the key get destroyed?  I know that happens with the Skyrim version, but it's not with this version.  Is this % based?  If so, is there console command?  I'm not finding anything on the OP, and I'm not finding anything with "help dcw 0" in-game.  ☹️ 

Randomly opened the DD_RestraintScript while looking for other scripts in the CK

"Bool Property DestroyKey = False Auto                     ; If set to true, the key(s) will be destroyed when the device is unlocked or escaped from."

That needs to be set to true, and the script recompiled into a .pex, which then replaces the current DD_RestraintScript.pex, and it should work.
Changing it's easy enough with the source, so I'll see if I can get it compiled, and I can then upload it if you like.

On 5/7/2017 at 12:40 AM, baitlob said:

First off, I enjoy cursed loot in skyrim, though i do tend to turn down the settings quite a bit compared to default, I enjoy the experience to be a nice addition, rather than the main focus of the game, the peril of opening a chest halfway (or all the way through) a dungeon, and having to backtrack and stealth my way out to not be captured and further enslaved.. to try and make it back to a town where I can slowly get my way out of restraints... that's kind of what I enjoy about it. In this, the timed locks, and not being able to (when in a safe place) wait them out without actually waiting, is more frustrating than anything else, especially since it's on everything. if it was just one or two unique bonds, that'd be different.. or if there was a framework for things that can happen when you're bound, but as that doesn't exist (yet) it just makes things a bit of a slog... I do like where this is, but i'd prefer if some of the options were toggleable or configurable, to that end I think i'll try writing a holotape extension mod, that allows me to configure the settings, if you'll allow me, i'll post it up here.

Oh, mod conflict.. something about this mod changes how the pipboy sits on the body in first person, so when in first person, pipboy flashlight mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10840/?) and tactical flashlights (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16172?) shines off to the right.. which makes it completely useless because you can't see it... also some of the headgear causes the pipboy to go away, likely because it uses the same slot(?), disabled this mod, and only this mod, and the problems went away. and when crouching while wearing the slave harness (and a few other outfits in DD) causes the center of mass to stretch into the view, blocking everything from your sights, to the pipboy/etc. was very annoying when trying to sneak around during the belted quest, unsure if it's caused by a bodyslide setting or something, but i tried rebuilding bodies using 3 different settings and they all worked the same..

anyways, just wanted to say thank you for the great (and hopefully improved over time) mod.

Almost exactly two years later, I ran into the same problem with the flashlight mod. Any idea what is causing it? Is this mod still supported?

On 5/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Randomly opened the DD_RestraintScript while looking for other scripts in the CK

"Bool Property DestroyKey = False Auto                     ; If set to true, the key(s) will be destroyed when the device is unlocked or escaped from."

That needs to be set to true, and the script recompiled into a .pex, which then replaces the current DD_RestraintScript.pex, and it should work.
Changing it's easy enough with the source, so I'll see if I can get it compiled, and I can then upload it if you like.

Hi Nebuchandnezzer2!  Sorry for my delayed response, I haven't been on LL for a while as I've been gaming elsewhere.  Nevertheless, yes please!  I would be very grateful indeed if you would, please, if you have the time.

1 hour ago, OlBenny said:

Hi Nebuchandnezzer2!  Sorry for my delayed response, I haven't been on LL for a while as I've been gaming elsewhere.  Nevertheless, yes please!  I would be very grateful indeed if you would, please, if you have the time.

I thought that'd be the case :P

Messed around again with the CK real quick, to make sure I had the files right, and compiled.

No other changes to the file, so should be near identical, lemme know if it works correctly. :)
DD_RestraintScript.pex