2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

No worries.

Just a shame not much has built on DD and used some of those settings.

Again, lemme know if that works :)

I agree, very much so.  I hope Kimy returns one day someday to build on this excellent mod.

Nevetheless, I'm happy to report that your fix is working perfectly.  Thanks again!  Cheers to you!  ?

On 5/24/2019 at 9:54 AM, rstory21 said:

were do you find alice in this mod

The entire questline involving her requires A: the Belted! quest being enabled [which I think it is by default], and B: new save and ? no alt-start-modding past the cryopod-wake-up scene [requirement for the quest anyway].

Beyond that, the quest itself will send you to her eventually.

On 5/20/2019 at 10:03 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I thought that'd be the case :P

Messed around again with the CK real quick, to make sure I had the files right, and compiled.

No other changes to the file, so should be near identical, lemme know if it works correctly. :)
DD_RestraintScript.pex

Hey Neb, I used your file and copied it into the scripts but it doesnt appear to make a difference. The key still isnt destroyed, any ideas?  Cheers

26 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

yeahhh... photo.

we had to start again because he started making mistakes... I really do. oh, and I put it on: MagnoCumGaudio ... maybe it was a mistake and I'll erase it.

Console:

sqs dcw_belted

then..

setstage dcw_belted xx (xx being the next stage past the "current")

• 2 weeks later...

One problem I've noticed is that once you get the keys to unlock yourself in vault 111 it auto considers you to have surrendered and transports you elsewhere. I'm hoping to get the MCM to work to disable that until I get out of the vault. I was just bringing this up as something to look into about delaying that function until you get out of the vault.

1 hour ago, DarmanSejuk said:

One problem I've noticed is that once you get the keys to unlock yourself in vault 111 it auto considers you to have surrendered and transports you elsewhere. I'm hoping to get the MCM to work to disable that until I get out of the vault. I was just bringing this up as something to look into about delaying that function until you get out of the vault.

From what I've noticed, one of the only reasons that happens is missing one or more of the radroaches in the vault.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:10 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

From what I've noticed, one of the only reasons that happens is missing one or more of the radroaches in the vault.

I think it's the problem of slave harness or iron breast, not roach. I've killed all roaches, it still happened

On 6/10/2019 at 4:34 PM, DarmanSejuk said:

If you get hit one time it will trigger.  It does needs to be disabled on several items, err.. actually reworked. Surrendering after removing an item is just weird.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If you get hit one time it will trigger.  It does needs to be disabled on several items, err.. actually reworked. Surrendering after removing an item is just weird.

12 hours ago, Communistbelief said:

I think it's the problem of slave harness or iron breast, not roach. I've killed all roaches, it still happened

The combat surrender's not great to begin with, and applies to some of the wrong items, like the corsets, without hand/leg restriction at all.

Use something like the DCM to disable the combat surrender until you're out of the vault, or entirely, and use a different mod's combat surrender.

6 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The combat surrender's not great to begin with, and applies to some of the wrong items, like the corsets, without hand/leg restriction at all.

Use something like the DCM to disable the combat surrender until you're out of the vault, or entirely, and use a different mod's combat surrender.

I normally use a bat file and a out of the vault vanilla save, so I skip the belted quest. ;)

3 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

My problem is I have installed DCM and ensured that it was active on the mod load list ingame but it still doesn't show up.

That's because it's not actually installed. It was packed for use by MO2. ie. it's not packed correctly for other mod organizers.

Unpack the Deviously Cursed Menu.7z
and copy just the Deviously Cursed Wasteland folder
and paste it into
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config

35 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's because it's not actually installed. It was packed for use by MO2. ie. it's not packed correctly for other mod organizers.

Unpack the Deviously Cursed Menu.7z
and copy just the Deviously Cursed Wasteland folder
and paste it into
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config

It installs just fine in NMM... it is only an MCM menu item, which is under F4SE... when ingame, in will be under Mod Configuration.

John

56 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

It installs just fine in NMM... it is only an MCM menu item, which is under F4SE... when ingame, in will be under Mod Configuration.

John

It's the meta.ini that's included, and doesn't need to be, that causes NMM to freak out.

Which might be a NMM version specific issue.  Dunno.. several folks have the same problem.

26 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It's the meta.ini that's included, and doesn't need to be, that causes NMM to freak out.

Which might be a NMM version specific issue.  Dunno.. several folks have the same problem.

I don't know either.  I manually downloaded, and manually added into NMM.  I have been running it for months and have done new game installs since then (more than I want to admit).

There are a few mods that have a meta.ini file.  I just overwrite.   My load order probably doesnt allow a problem to creep in.

John

59 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I don't know either.  I manually downloaded, and manually added into NMM.  I have been running it for months and have done new game installs since then (more than I want to admit).

There are a few mods that have a meta.ini file.  I just overwrite.   My load order probably doesnt allow a problem to creep in.

John

Yeah, I'm guessing it's a NMM version issue. I use an old version, 63.14, when I do use it. It's good for the Plugins tab which is all I use anyway. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to be stupid, how do you use the commands? just copypasting them to the command line ingame doesn't work, the script doesn't exist. have I installed it wrong or? I'm trying to disable the combat surender because it activates even when all the enemies are dead and I'm at full hp.

1 hour ago, Lilyeth said:

Sorry to be stupid, how do you use the commands? just copypasting them to the command line ingame doesn't work, the script doesn't exist. have I installed it wrong or? I'm trying to disable the combat surender because it activates even when all the enemies are dead and I'm at full hp.

Install this and you wont need any console command:

Cheers

Edit: You can change the setable values of the various options inside the XML.

For example setting the key loose chance to 100 Percent instead of the standard 5.

3 hours ago, Lilyeth said:

If the script doesn't exist.. you have a bad install, or, it's not activated.