What's on your mind?

34 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

Yeah I feel that way too. I've always really like this community, so showing myself only here felt more personal. Obviously, I'm not naïve to the fact that people can download and share, but I trust this community to try and keep it our little secret lol.

More fun this way.

Yep, though I have no doubt you would develop some devoted OFs.   Glad you love to share!

22 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Yep, though I have no doubt you would develop some devoted OFs.   Glad you love to share!

Thx hun, more fun with all of you though ?

Fine... I got one- two ppl I've talked to recently believe we're in the end times (apocalypse) and I think they're fucking crazy. How dare they go around spouting that fucking nonsense bringing everybody down?!!! I mean.... if it is the "end times", what the fuck are we even supposed to do about it?!! People got enough BS to deal with already.

"All the signs are there"- Pffttt FUCK YOU!!

Edited by KoolHndLuke
34 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Fine... I got one- two ppl I've talked to recently believe we're in the end times (apocalypse) and I think they're fucking crazy. How dare they go around spouting that fucking nonsense bringing everybody down?!!! I mean.... if it is the "end times", what the fuck are we even supposed to do about it?!! People got enough BS to deal with already.

If it's the end times...ok I have definitely had fun in this life. So, bring it on. I have no regrets.

8 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Do not judge Luke, and you will not be judged! ?‍♀️
Luke 6.37

52 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Yep the signs are there. 

The estimated end of the Sun's current phase of development, after which it will swell into a red giant, either scorching or swallowing Earth, will occur around five billion years from now. However, as the Sun grows gradually hotter (over millions of years), Earth may become too hot for life as early as one billion years from now.

So that means I got time to finish my next run through Skyrim.....well  almost enough time to finish it. 

27 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

I don't judge, I indulge.

20 minutes ago, Ceerylla said:

Do not rejoice that the spirrrits submit to you, but rrejoice, that I voted Heaven !

Ah, don't worry, she is getting spanked either way.

16 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Yep the signs are there. 

The estimated end of the Sun's current phase of development, after which it will swell into a red giant, either scorching or swallowing Earth, will occur around five billion years from now. However, as the Sun grows gradually hotter (over millions of years), Earth may become too hot for life as early as one billion years from now.

So that means I got time to finish my next run through Skyrim.....well  almost enough time to finish it. 

If I'm getting spanked, better do it well. Nothing more disappointing than someone pretending to spank me. Either do it, or don't.

15 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

Kinda stepping on my point there, lol.

...Should have voted Pink, could have quoted Peter 3.3-4, make it seem like It was intended

40 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Yep the signs are there. 

Funny I was looking up the same thing
Though fresh water issues might make it difficult for life a lot earlier, but don't worry, THE LORD will guide you, always, he will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land (ooh) you will be like a well watered garden