3 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

Is it/will it be compatible with BHUNP 3BBB Body?

You mean Yiffy Age? Yes and no.

Textures fit out of the box due to cavities being separate shape/texture now. Hand meshes need work as they lack nodes that SMP uses and don't exactly fit the BHUNP wrists so there's a slight gap if you view from wrong angles. Same for feet except they fit the seams.

The skeleton it needs isn't compatible with digitigrade option since that has its own skeleton and all that jazz.

Same applies for birds if that's what you were asking instead.

4 minutes ago, GamerVivi said:

Hey, I just started trying to mod Skyrim and so far I can't get this mod to work, everytime I start a new game everyone's still human. I'm using Vortex and I think that's the issue, not sure. Any ideas? 

Since you have not posted your load order, I can only assume that the problem is because you have not sorted your load order.

• Use LOOT to sort your load order.
  • Make sure any 'YiffyAge' .esp are are the bottom of your load order.

If you don't know how to do any of this, there are plenty of tutorials for Skyrim modding on YouTube and here on LL.

2 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

I'm curious if you planning to do a compatibility patch for BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer. I would like to use it with YA, but the mod replaces helmets to standart ones even before building armor in BodySlide. Or is there a way to install back Yiffy Age helmets back on?

hi again, BD UUNP Armor includes its own prebuilt meshes. If you delete the "meshes" folder in its archive you can use bodyslide to just build the armors you want.

14 hours ago, Flawn said:

hi again, BD UUNP Armor includes its own prebuilt meshes. If you delete the "meshes" folder in its archive you can use bodyslide to just build the armors you want.

I didn't wanted to bother you with this question thinking you might not use YA in the first place. But in any case: thanks!

1 hour ago, grawi said:

А  могу я  получить несколько модельки фуррей  для 3d программ в FBX

And can I get some furry models for 3d programs in FBX

I'm afraid you'll have to get a better translator and properly explain what you are asking before we can help you (or at least try to do so). This mod doesn't include any FBX models, they are all in NIF format for use with the game itself.

On 11/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, MadMansGun said:

serana has a eye problem

ScreenShot1250.jpg

the eye meshes seem to be rotated 90 degrees down, so far i don't see this problem on anyone else.

(and before anyone asks: no i don't have any mods installed for her besides YA)

In my game Serana also has that problem.

Spoiler

20191123184203_1.jpg.992272cb5e27ac33d7a830e2183b1903.jpg

Everything was normal, until I advanced in the main missions of Dawnguard.

I noticed it in the last missions, as in the mission of the Auriel bow

it looks like she saw something that disturbed her when she was with me.

I don't know.

But it doesn't bother me, Serana I was only my companion until we killed Harkon

14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yes, but no. 

Trying to manage two versions of every patch is more than I can handle. I make the patches for how I play. The tools are available if you're familiar with xEdit.

Thank you!

Thanks to you I now understand how to use xEdit (That was pretty easy), because you gave me motivation ❤️ 

So I've been preparing an esp with YA5 as master, trying to make some custom NPCs. However I am having some difficulty making: Panthers, Tigers, Cheetahs, Khajiit and some other furryfied races keep their hairs. Basically anything that isn't a "nord race hair" defaults back to a vanilla hair after saving the esp. Is there a way around this? 

9 hours ago, Unknown Dragon said:

Basically anything that isn't a "nord race hair" defaults back to a vanilla hair after saving the esp. Is there a way around this? 

Edit the plugin in xEdit to manually give them the hair you want, and then load it up on the CK again to export FaceGen but do not save the plugin in the CK again (so it doesn't remove them again). Just export FaceGen and close without saving, should work fine as long as you don't make any more changes in the CK.

I'm not 100% sure this will work because I'm not sure if the source of the issue is what I think it is, but I'd say it's worth a try.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Edit the plugin in xEdit to manually give them the hair you want, and then load it up on the CK again to export FaceGen but do not save the plugin in the CK again (so it doesn't remove them again). Just export FaceGen and close without saving, should work fine as long as you don't make any more changes in the CK.

Right-o. I'll give it a shot.

54 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Is it possible to replace some of the races but not all?

Too much work, would be an absolute nightmare if we actually wanted to offer different options like those. So nope, at least not from us, unfortunately.

In theory you could do it yourself on your end with whatever race setup you wanted, but it would still be a humongous amount of work (almost as much as it took to make this mod from the ground up in the first place). So I wouldn't really consider that an option unless you really wanted to go for it.

54 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

If there was any race i would want replaced it would be the imperials or argonians with Lyakios race.

SMH my head replacing Argonians only and leaving everyone else as lame old ugly humans.

(/jk, in case it wasn't obvious)

As a wise (and mad) man once said, "once you've gone yiffy, everything else is icky". :classic_tongue: