21 hours ago, YukiSkyhawk777 said:

Okay so far so good now if I could only get it to actually start fully to where i can start a new game. I mean it loads up to the logo with the furries standing by the skyrim emblem but there in armor and it doesn't load the menu for new game or anything it just crashes

If they are in cloth/armor, you're missing SOS and SOS for YAoS, as for crash start installing mods focusing around YAoS first, once you got that start installing rest.

1 hour ago, YukiSkyhawk777 said:

sigh. i installed the mods in to the data folder in skyrim then used mod organizer to get them in order and i have the mods i want put in but every time i try to start it up it loads up the first page with out new game then it just closes.

If you installed the mods in the data folder in Skyrim then you didn't follow the STEP guide BadDog linked last page. Yiffy Age isn't a very good first ever step to modding. Is Mod Organizer labeling those mods as "Unmanaged"? It can't effect them. You should really start by doing the STEP guide, or watching a video equivalent if that's more your thing.

On 6/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, Blaze69 said:

Do you have any other mods that could be loading after your patches/edited plugins and overwriting their changes? Because it's got to be either that or the FaceGen files not being saved/generated properly, I can't think of any other reason for that bug to happen.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:46 AM, Bad Dog said:

Note edit above: if you're ensuring that you keep YA's appearance attributes on any vanilla NPC edited by the mod (because you're making them furry) and you load YA after the mod as you should, you don't have to fuss with the vanilla facegen files.

As to the problem, have you checked the generated nif file? If it's wrong the engine goes back to base for both tints and mesh. (Note face tints are in the facegen file but body color is separate and they have to match. The engine decided it couldn't use the facegen but applied the skin tint anyway.)

If you set up nifskope to run under MO, you can open the generated nif files and see if they're right. If you drill down to them in the "data" tab you'll be sure to get the version MO will give the game.

Thank you Blaze69 and Bad Dog for your help. I was able to find the problem. I simply forgot to update my bashed and merged patches as well as some SkyProc patches.

After I updated those, the NPC's I checked had no more problems.

If someone is interested, I'll leave the patch I made for OBIS here.

Cheers

YA5_OBIS_Patch.7z

So, I've just returned from Skyrim after a small break and was looking forward to play some Yiffy Age.

Well, all the races have non-furry textures, except for their heads. I had the same problem last time I wanted to play, but I forgot what the solution was.

Is there anyone who can help me out?

Additionally, is there a way to change or remove the main menu screen with the two wolf dudes?

2 hours ago, Pantheress said:

So, I've just returned from Skyrim after a small break and was looking forward to play some Yiffy Age.

Well, all the races have non-furry textures, except for their heads. I had the same problem last time I wanted to play, but I forgot what the solution was.

Is there anyone who can help me out?

Additionally, is there a way to change or remove the main menu screen with the two wolf dudes?

Non-furry bodies is almost certainly a load order problem. Make sure YA is at the bottom of your load order, and it's not being overwritten by other files.

You can make the load screen have no nudity by not using the SOS patch, but it sounds like you're just wanting vanilla load screen, and i don't know how to help you with that. 

2 hours ago, Pantheress said:

delete meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif

or grab one of the extra main menus from my HCOS mod's "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.z7"

or one of the main menus from blaze69's Selachii race mod.

7 hours ago, YukiSkyhawk777 said:

okay so i dont have an ssd or any external drivers at the same time im trying to set this up on a laptop which my installs are though program and programx86 so im not sure how to work around that to where i can play my game with out going through those settings so im stuck 

I honestly have no idea what you tried to say here, but it sure does sound like you have no idea what you are doing.

YA is not an easy mod to install due to its size, and it should NOT be your first mod ever. You need to know the basics of modding before you try YA; not extremely complex knowledge, mind you, the average mod user shouldn't have much trouble (if any at all) getting YA set up and working, but if you don't even know how to install a mod using MO2 in the first place, it's waaay out of your league.

Follow the STEP guide linked by Bad Dog, watch some video tutorials on how to use MO2 (I think Gopher had some good ones), try installing a handful of smal mods first and see if you can get them to work, and once that happens, you can try going for YA again, and in that case we'll be happy to help if you have any more trouble. But you need to do your homework first, we can't do everything for you.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

YA is not an easy mod to install due to its size, and it should NOT be your first mod ever. You need to know the basics of modding before you try YA; not extremely complex knowledge, mind you, the average mod user shouldn't have much trouble (if any at all) getting YA set up and working, but if you don't even know how to install a mod using MO2 in the first place, it's waaay out of your league.

Well... erm... Yiffy Age was like... one of the first mods I ever installed... but then, when I installed it, the orcs had goat legs, Bretons were hyenas, Redguards were tigers(?), and High Elves were foxes. So I've kinda learned how to use it and the like, such as YA having to be at the bottom of the LO or things just go horribly wrong, such as characters with animal heads and human bodies... or characters with exploded graphics head and their eyeballs floating their like some kind of demon spawn that needs to be vanquished x.x nightmares were to be had that day...

But it works now :) I mean, my load screen is the wolf and the jackal (I believe the Imperials are jackals) in armor mostly because when I drop the patch below YA, MO freaks out and asks me if I know what the hell I'm doing so... I just kinda listen to it... cause me doing things never worked out well lol :D

Kinda like when I stopped using YA because I decided not to have a bunch of people with their cocks out all the time and went to Furry Age... only to go back to Yiffy Age within ten minutes because everyone was a blue cat person and I did not approve x.x also what's this dragon castle mod thing I saw YA has a patch for? Something about paintings being adultified and whatnot?

52 minutes ago, Ghost Wolf said:

Kinda like when I stopped using YA because I decided not to have a bunch of people with their cocks out all the time and went to Furry Age... only to go back to Yiffy Age within ten minutes because everyone was a blue cat person and I did not approve x.x also what's this dragon castle mod thing I saw YA has a patch for? Something about paintings being adultified and whatnot?

Dragonfall Castle is a player home mod, that has NPCs - requiring a patch for those wishing to use it with Yiffy Age.

The Paintings archive replaces the textures from this Mod Resource, Paintings and Frames, to better fit with Yiffy Age. Though on it's own the linked mod only offers a plugin for testing, other mods have included some of the paintings. If you use MO, you can install the Yiffy Age Paintings archive as it's own mod, and if it overwrites something, one or more mods you have pull from the linked resource mod. I know at least Interesting NPCs, and Tactical Valtheim does, and it looks like Dragonfall Castle does too, based the credits on the mod's page.

12 hours ago, YukiSkyhawk777 said:

okay so i dont have an ssd or any external drivers at the same time im trying to set this up on a laptop which my installs are though program and programx86 so im not sure how to work around that to where i can play my game with out going through those settings so im stuck 

This mod was A LOT more complicated in its early stage, now it is more independent; anyway your main problem is you try to go through installing mods in the game folder instead of using mod organizer 1 or 2; as already said make clean install of game, then install mod organizer, then install all mods through not organizer and not skyrim directory; if anything install skse in the game directory, everything else through mod organizer.

If you still got a problem; post a screenshot of your mods inside mod organizer

Not having ssd or external drive has nothing to do with your problem

I've used yiff age before and it ran just fine when i used it through nexus and vortex. Now any time I use vortex it keeps saying that the esp files in yiff age cant be filed as archive. Again it worked just fine in previous set ups through vortex and nexus but now its not with these updates and its more in depth and waaaaaay less easier then it was before hand. So out of my league maybe it is now but it wasn't before  and i knew what to do then to get it to run. Now for the SSD in the video's on  STEP it states something about installing steam skyrim and mods on a ssd or at least recommends it even states it in the steps page. Now MO2 looks easy enough to use however for some odd reason the esp files don't show when I go in to the mod folder its like there not in the folder when i go in to it to install them to MO  they show out side of MO in the folder but not when I try to add them to it and to answer the question if i got it off the mirror link Bad Dog has yes at least 3 times and it still doesn't show up tried vortex then MO but as i said with MO it doesn't show the esp files through MO. So again I've used yiff age before but not in the state it is now.

STEP recommends installing Skyrim to an SSD, if available, and preferably on a separate drive/partition than the Operating System is installed on (i.e. instead of installing to the ? drive, install it to D:, E:, etc). If a separate drive/partition is unavailable, avoid installing Steam and Skyrim in "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)" folders since Windows User Account Control [UAC] will cause issues with a modded Skyrim.

The archive error is most likely a bug in vortex; open archive with 7zip or something and have it test for errors if it comes out ok it is vortex bug.

Where you install it matters not, I got it in program files, can mod it with MO2 and YAoS esp show fine; you were supposed show a screenshot of your MO order,

Did by any chance you forgot to actually tick the square box on the left next to a mod?

10 hours ago, Ghost Wolf said:

the orcs had goat legs

Those were pig feet, ya heathen.

10 hours ago, Ghost Wolf said:

Kinda like when I stopped using YA because I decided not to have a bunch of people with their cocks out all the time and went to Furry Age

If you don't load SOS & the YA SOS patch you don't get dick. Well, except some of the statues. But that's classical art.

8 hours ago, YukiSkyhawk777 said:

Okay this is odd MO is not picking up the YA.esp files as in they don't show at all but out side of MO it shows them in the file

User error. Check the basics. Do other mods show up, can you create an empty mod and see it, if you put the YA esp in overwrite does it show up, etc.

Edit: Oh, and click "refresh".

Hello, everyone. It's long time no see. I was out of Y.A Forum for a months by depression and my personal work issue. Now, I'm back want to say welcome everyone. ! :)

I'm back and ready to play Yiffy age of skyrim. Is there any major change during time? sadly I can't follow all back thread or months.

8 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Hello, everyone. It's long time no see. I was out of Y.A Forum for a months by depression and my personal work issue. Now, I'm back want to say welcome everyone. ! :)

I'm back and ready to play Yiffy age of skyrim. Is there any major change during time? sadly I can't follow all back thread or months.

Welcome back :classic_smile:, I was a little worried about you.

17 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Welcome back :classic_smile:, I was a little worried about you.

Thanks for worrying me.

It's off Topic. But, Can anyone in this thread do little drawing work? ? it's co-work and I'm willing to pay for you. It take only little time it's actually sub-job aren't main work. beside part of profit will goes for support Bad Dog.

I like Lego. Just like Original Skyrim, there are Oringinal Lego mini-Figure(small toy person you get from Lego).

I have plan for using Lego Mini-Figure materials to reprinting it UV printer-sadly original Lego level of pad printing are too expensive- with custom texture or picture to make modded custom one. just like Modders do in here with skyrim. then sell modded ones.

But, I'm lacking skill do make texture of drawing picture work. I never good at it. Can I ask making picture for it? work together?

If you do I will give good part of profit. and as said above we can use that profit for supporting modding.

I tested this once. only changing accessory of Mini-Figures already sells wells in South Korean market.

Here is example 

Original.

IMG_0892.thumb.JPG.321ee07f3a60e89b474796fd78da6053.JPG

Modded one.

IMG_0893.thumb.JPG.eae8b5bf75645d49fac2945d6005911e.JPG

Thanks for reading this message. I know Yiffy age forum are for furry stuff but this place is the most place that I love and like. So, decided to start this in Yiffy Age thread. Where kind and good people are there.