7 minutes ago, YukiSkyhawk777 said:

Anyone else know how to run sexlab through MO?

You just need to install it just like you would do with any other mod out there ever.

Now, none of that is related to YA, and we already helped you get YA to work (or at least that's what you said) so instead of cluttering this thread, why don't you try making a thread about it in the Technical Support section?

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

The chances of you getting the help you need are higher if you post there.

On 6/13/2019 at 1:47 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

And Ylfa, the werewolf wolf with wolfpack

The bitch is cute, but damn that shit is shiny. You using an ENB?

I'm reducing the specular on the next rev, but maybe I need to reduce it more..

31 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

The bitch is cute, but damn that shit is shiny. You using an ENB?

I'm reducing the specular on the next rev, but maybe I need to reduce it more..

I'm using an ENB but the shininess is from Wet Function Redux. Not sure if I actually like it for the furries, doesn't seem to apply for the face and it's... a bit too shiny, especially on max wetness. Looks better in dark though.

"Names can be, problematic. So much can get attached to them, that the mere sound of the name, inspires many emotions. Or perhaps, only one. Still, you may find that some bury their past, and move on to a future of their own choosing - without letting others move about freely with a shovel. So rather than telling you, I suggest you listen to the...Cadence of what comes, rather than the echos of what came before."

Bed1.png.e83f8c5ff02eb825d7958771d50adc88.png

"Perhaps it was a mistake, to throw away those trappings. But even calling them that, means I realize the truth about it. Sailing on golden wings, wearing black and gold, carrying out orders that I eventually became suspect of. Was it truly a problem? Or is it a matter of perspective, that I was being told to share, without giving me proper reason? Now, I neither know, nor care. Few others have taken the same path I have, and I know not where it leads, but I shall follow it all the same. Along with the pursuit of more magical knowledge than I currently possess. Pity the Psyjics are so inaccessible. Yet, I have found this place of eternal cold, welcoming even so."

Bed2.png.07eeaa56af310e023829c8d69ecabea1.png

"Why you? A fair question. You do seem approachable in that sense, and I have to admit, I am curious. I cannot speak for how diligent you are with your studies, but perhaps you would find pleasure in opening a different kind of book?"

Spoiler

Loki1.png.c29b5ca5a3db5542fa400b488d641266.pngLoki2.png.9fc0a660a04f1c0e5ea1b54e36449788.pngLoki3.png.3e6f04b892de1d9fdb7b46153cb27fff.pngLoki4.png.407f72daa5147c8707bf843f4d23aad0.png

Here's some lewds of Menia for y'all.

Spoiler

ML2.jpg.91c73cc51c85e760df1001da4924d11a.jpg

ML5.jpg.748528de381232328e23969b148ec12f.jpg

Also, I really don't want to spam this thread with irrelevant stuff and I have been feeling inspired lately so a shameless self-plug; I started a blog here where I can spam my screenshots and can leave this thread for stuff that's actually related to it, i.e. bug reports, support, suggestions etc.

I do not know why but after installing this mod I cannot have sec with animals when using the Matchmaker mod. I have all the animations and framework stuff required for it, including horny creatures and Animal SOS. I can have sex with other npc's just fine but I can't with any creature. Anyone have any ideas?

20 minutes ago, Yukiblizard said:

I do not know why but after installing this mod I cannot have sec with animals when using the Matchmaker mod. I have all the animations and framework stuff required for it, including horny creatures and Animal SOS. I can have sex with other npc's just fine but I can't with any creature. Anyone have any ideas?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

see the "Animation Troubleshooting" section.

Regarding CREATIONKIT64 and CONVERTING MODS the current version of the CK is bugged to hell so for those who wish to use the creation kit i suggest "SSE CREATIONKIT FIXES" on nexus. Make sure to check the "posts" tab to find the prerequisite launcher version as the current CK is incompatible. The fixed version wont crash, can skip warning messages on data load, superior error logging and much more. Give it a try. I'm glad i did.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:02 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Here's some lewds of Menia for y'all.

Hide contents

ML2.jpg.91c73cc51c85e760df1001da4924d11a.jpg

ML5.jpg.748528de381232328e23969b148ec12f.jpg

Also, I really don't want to spam this thread with irrelevant stuff and I have been feeling inspired lately so a shameless self-plug; I started a blog here where I can spam my screenshots and can leave this thread for stuff that's actually related to it, i.e. bug reports, support, suggestions etc.

Mind if i ask what ENB are you using?

So, I tried to take a crack at fixing the HDT tails spazzing out around dead bodies but I don't think it's possible since characters project collision box around them that acts as a floor so that the tail doesn't clip through the ground. Only solution that worked was just disabling collisions completely for tails and that is obviously unacceptable.

So I came up with alternative solution since I still want HDT tails for me and my followers at least. Whipped up a quick and dirty plugin that adds equippable 'Yiffy Age HDT Tail' item that replaces tail with HDT-PE enabled mesh, should help with NPCs fading out too since you can just choose who gets physics tail and who doesn't.

So I offer this as an alternative to just everyone having HDT tails:

03 YA5 Equippable HDT Tails.7z

The item EditorID is xx000818, xx being the mod position in load order.

Or you can just search for 'HDT Tail' via console.

I also recommend making couple of batch files so you can easily force equip or remove them from NPCs you want.

Mine look like this:

image.png.e75f63a232b29941a29599cda087c9a2.png

Usage being:

- Select the target with console

- Type 'bat tail1'

- Enjoy the floppy tail

- If you want to remove it, same procedure except type 'bat tail2' instead

The meshes and XMLs are same as the ones included in original HDT tail download so all credit to original authors.

34 minutes ago, anonymousiguess said:

Am I the only one that gets extreme frame drops when I use this mod? I get a steady 60fps without it, but when I'm in the exact same area with it, I get an average of 10 or less. Any suggestions?

try using the lower res textures.

21 minutes ago, Healerblade said:

I cant seem to get the intro scene to work and even with alternate starting mod doesnt seem to help, Ive already capped my fps to 60. Is my load order the issue here?

The vanilla intro scene is extremely buggy and broken, and when you couple that with the ton of stuff that's booting up in the background (both from mods and from the game itself), it all goes to hell.

Install Alternate Start and forget about the vanilla intro. Otherwise, if you really, really want to go through it, you can still select it in the AS menu; most stuff should be initialized by then so there will be less stress on the engine and you may be able to finish it without (major) bugs.

EDIT: I'm blind and missed the part about AS not working because I didn't see it in your mod list. Well, in that case I guess your setup is simply not enough to handle the ungodly amount of overhead thrown at it by that clusterfuck of a scene.

@Healerblade You really didn't post much to work with. My suggestions:

- Move ALL of YA to bottom, just before FNIS Behavior.

- You are missing XPMSE.

- Clean up your overwrite, don't know what's in there but you are supposed to do something about it.

- You didn't post plugin load order so can't help there.

- You didn't tell how alternate start isn't working so can't help there either.

Once I stock problem game of personal life there are many of Y.A Thread Member helped me. It's always nice to see People help each other which are great!

7 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

@Healerblade You really didn't post much to work with. My suggestions:

- Move ALL of YA to bottom, just before FNIS Behavior.

- You are missing XPMSE.

- Clean up your overwrite, don't know what's in there but you are supposed to do something about it.

- You didn't post plugin load order so can't help there.

- You didn't tell how alternate start isn't working so can't help there either.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Please. There is no bottom, so I have to stop digging someplace. 

If I do the draugr corpses then I have to do the draugr. And what about the burnt corpses? And the skeletons in the walls? etc etc.

Beast Draugr Resource (scroll down a bit to "Miscellaneous files") :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36158?tab=files

Bat VampireLord:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93959