44 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Those models are pretty good, specially compared to the vanilla VL ones, but they still need some mesh tweaks and maybe a bunch more polys, the meshes are spiky or blocky in some areas. They could maybe use the corresponding naughty bits as well; as it stands right now, the female mesh is the same as the male one but with a slightly inflated upper chest and hips. Need me some bat boobies for immershun. :classic_rolleyes:

(Seriously, though, I find it funny that the vanilla VL models can get acceptable-ish bodies with just a retexture while still having fugly faces, and the one mod that gives them good faces has a crappy body in turn).

Anyhow, permissions for the mod are open as long as credit is given, so if Bad Dog wanted to use those as the basis for his "Bat Race VL Replacer" project thingy, he would be able to do so just fine.

16 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the problem with that is they need there hip/pelvis moved up a bit, it dose not line up with the stock VPL's body.

Yeah, I saw that as well. That's what I meant with the "they still need some mesh tweaks" part, but I guess I should have been a bit more specific. Still, if you are tweaking the pelvis area, you might as well add the bits, or just go the extra mile and rebuild the torso to improve the shape and also add proper breasts in the case of females.

Speaking of which, I wonder: would it be hard to do so? AFAIK you did something similar to add the "breasts" to female dragons in HCoS, but I don't know if it's relatively easy or it's as much of a pain as creating a brand new mesh from scratch altogether.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Speaking of which, I wonder: would it be hard to do so? AFAIK you did something similar to add the "breasts" to female dragons in HCoS, but I don't know if it's relatively easy or it's as much of a pain as creating a brand new mesh from scratch altogether.

it would be a bitch to do, but i think making a new mesh would be worse (at least for me anyways, i kind of suck at that)

in other news i have messed around with the "boot" idea some more:

YiffyAgeBoots.7z

it's still buggy and randomly stops and starts working, i have no clue why.

edit: i forgot the manikin's foot armor addon so i added it in.

For the VL, what I'd be most likely to do is a bat race with my own assets throughout, adapted for the VL by rigging it to that skeleton and putting the important bits in the right place. Jinking about with other people's assets isn't as much fun. 

Boots look pretty good. There was a bug where the base YA mod still had a few boot AAs, which might cause them to not show up.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, MadMansGun said:

it would be a bitch to do, but i think making a new mesh would be worse (at least for me anyways, i kind of suck at that)

YiffyAgeBoots.7z 1.65 MB · 4 downloads

Hmm, not bad!  You missed a few of the boots, like the dawnguard armor boots, and the clothie boots,(There's actually quite a few boots you missed. Do let me know if you want to know exactly what they are. :3) but I like it!

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

There was a bug where the base YA mod still had a few boot AAs, which might cause them to not show up

that's not the problem, Eg: i start the game and the dragonscale boots won't show up at all, then i quit (to desktop) & immediately restart the game and they show up perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, Taven said:

Hmm, not bad!  You missed a few of the boots, like the dawnguard armor boots, and the clothie boots,(There's actually quite a few boots you missed. Do let me know if you want to know exactly what they are. :3) but I like it!

there are many boots that have been missed, it's mostly for "proof of concept" at this time.

I don't know if it's a problem but you're using a NiSkinInstance on a lot of those meshes. I've only always used BSDismemberSkinInstance. I don't know the implications of using the first when it's an armor piece.

@RiyuuJinsei load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order

Spoiler

load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order load order

Alright guys, quick question from a longtime lurker here. I've just formatted my computer and am posed with an excellent opportunity to redo my mod list for Skyrim from scratch [and hopefully do so in a way that makes it significantly more stable]. I want to install YA and all the other good stuff, but need some clarification on something:

Is the Lykaios Reborn mod incorporated in YA at present? And if so, is it on the Nords, or only on the Lykaios themselves [IIRC both were options]?

3 hours ago, Dr.Octogonapus said:

Is the Lykaios Reborn mod incorporated in YA at present? And if so, is it on the Nords, or only on the Lykaios themselves [IIRC both were options]?

Everything available in Lykaios Reborn is also available for Nords in YA (and in fact it was made for YA first and then split into a standalone mod afterwards). And IIRC as of the latest version, YA does not include the "standalone" custom races, only the replaced vanilla ones, so if you want to play as a wolf, you will have to choose the ("vanilla") Nord race.

I got problem. In my computer Y.A Boots randomly appear and disappear. sometime a companion wear imperial paw greaves but skin appear hide greaves. What should I upload the load order first?

On 6/27/2019 at 4:04 AM, MadMansGun said:

YiffyAgeBoots.7z 1.65 MB · 8 downloads

7 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

I got problem. In my computer Y.A Boots randomly appear and disappear. sometime a companion wear imperial paw greaves but skin appear hide greaves. What should I upload the load order first?

?:expressionless:?

On 6/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, MadMansGun said:

YiffyAgeBoots.7z 1.65 MB · 8 downloads

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:13 AM, MadMansGun said:

Beast Draugr Resource (scroll down a bit to "Miscellaneous files") :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36158?tab=files

Bat VampireLord:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93959

Those are awesome, though the Beast drauger - Necro mod is a bit grim, the Khajiit and Argonian  drauger pics are great. I am so shocked someone did that (that mod gives a sort of Alteration/Conjuration mix) and will that become a part of Yiffy age ? only time will tell.

I just love this mod a lot. Loving the new look of everything

8 hours ago, wardrake said:

Those are awesome, though the Beast drauger - Necro mod is a bit grim, the Khajiit and Argonian  drauger pics are great. I am so shocked someone did that (that mod gives a sort of Alteration/Conjuration mix) and will that become a part of Yiffy age ? only time will tell.

I just love this mod a lot. Loving the new look of everything

I can agrees 140% and more

The furries coming from OBIS seem to be suffering from the gray head issue. I remember that an earlier version of Yiffy Age had a compatibility patch for OBIS but the latest version doessn't have one.  Is the old one still working or we need to fix it ourselves?

35 minutes ago, yasn392 said:

This mod is what i always want. but in skyrim, Orc race's body and head play separately. the head is sabrelion, but its body is original orc's

how can i fix it? is there a topic that can be helpful?

You have some other mod that is overriding YA's changes to the Orc race. Move YA to the bottom of your load order and see if it helps.

You mean the whiskers? 

You can flatten them in scuplt, maybe. Or reduce them in size and move them inside the head.

They're long on all the dogs except lykaios. I've thought about shortening them.