3 hours ago, requiembob said:

Any plans on getting compatibility with the female werewolves from Moonlight Tales as part of the compatibility packs?

Yiffy Age would not be causing that exact problem. That would possibly be More Nasty Critters/Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures, which I got working with Moonlight Tales by disabling the Werewolf options in Creature Framework's MCM, and letting SOS handle Werewolves instead.  The only other problem with MT is that I don't think there is any way to get a SOS addon to work with MT's other skin options. 

3 hours ago, requiembob said:

At the moment I have some sort of hybrid double-dong werewolf going on and I'm not quite sure what's going on. If anyone knows what to do about this so I have actual female werewolves in Yiffy, your input is appreciated!

I have also attached a modlist; https://pastebin.com/vEa8iQ0x

Part of the same problem - having more than one mod try to sexualize Werewolves is going to cause that problem. Best way to fix that in this case is to do as mentioned above - let SOS handle Werewolves and not Creature Features/MNC/BDIC. 

Hi, guys i have little problem. It appears that all circlets in my game are invisible (so when i or NPC use them stats work but i cant see them) i think its because of mod clothing & clutter fixes (it changes something with circlets). Maybe anyone here using this mod and can confirm this problem?

3 minutes ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi, guys i have little problem. It appears that all circlets in my game are invisible (so when i or NPC use them stats work but i cant see them) i think its because of mod clothing & clutter fixes (it changes something with circlets). Maybe anyone here using this mod and can confirm this problem?

Yeah, it changes things like weight, value, etc. Along with a few fixes to things like hoods, so you can wear circlets with them. Best way to fix that would be to either manually sort CCF before Yiffy Age's plugin, or make a rule in LOOT for Yiffy Age where it will always sort CCF before YA. 

I think I might make a patch for Yiffy Age and Kyrptopr's mods, at least CCF, CCOR, and WAF. 

Is this on the latest? I did an Apachii SkyHair patch that distributed hair to all the NPCs. You don't get all the styles, just the ones that work with beast heads. 

I've sorta been waiting for someone to ask for it before updating it to the latest version. That can be now.

Well, I ran this mod once, it crashed when I did the default start for the game, right before Ralof had a chance to speak.  I tried uninstalling it, and now the game crashes right after the Bethesda logo turns out I had not uninstalled the patchs for it, whoops.  What the hell do I do now?

1 hour ago, DarkVoid1290 said:

Well, I ran this mod once, it crashed when I did the default start for the game, right before Ralof had a chance to speak.  [...]  What the hell do I do now?

First and foremost, the vanilla start sequence is heavily scripted. And I mean heavily. Like, "it's a wonder the start runs at all without the game crashing (and/or the CPU going up in flames if you are playing on a potato or a PS3/Xbox 360)" kind of heavily scripted. So you should really use an alternate start mod like ASLAL instead.

You can still go through that intro if you want, but that's after you've created your character and most scripts have run/stabilized, so it's less crash-prone.

Otherwise, we would need more info before we can guess what the problem is. Like, is the crash replicable? What's your load order? Do you have ENBoost, Crash Fixes, etc?

So I found a problem with the Fennec tri files but it doesn't affect the Bretons. They were just using the old tri file so of course it didn't work. Is anyone still seeing problems with Bretons?

As for the rest of the issues reported above, the Citrus head doesn't work with RaceMenu's slider mechanisms, dunno why. It's all one tri file so you would think it would all work the same, but no. You can see the mouth move in response to phonemes and expressions, but not the face. However if you load up MFG you can see the expressions all actually work, and they work in game.

So just tossing it out here but i have a very small issue, for some reason on a female character it will randomly equip a strap on for a few seconds before it vanishes. I did check all my mods to see if any of them do and have yet to find it. I run the same mod set up with this mod and also a basic set up and never had this issue with the basic. So i just wondered if anyone else has seen this also? I tends to happen after saving from the race menu or before a scene or any adjustments done to said scene. Other than this small thing i love the mod.

Yup. Let's see if I can talk through why it's happening.

• Usually, strapons are provided by sexlab on females when they're in the active position. This works fine except...
  • If you have a futa character, SL doesn't know about it and equips a strapon anyway. You can turn off SL strapons but then females in the active position are air-humping.
  • So, since hyena females have dicks, YA implements a female SOS schlong that is invisible until the female gets aroused. The aroused schlong is a strapon. Hyenas have their own schlong instead; all other females have this female-strapon-schlong...
  • BUT when SL Aroused is running with SOS integration, it puts hardons on aroused characters, male and female. So an aroused female gets a strapon that pokes through her clothes...
  • Which doesn't happen for male characters because SOS runs through all the armors and marks them with slot 52, which is the SOS slot, so if you're wearing an armor it bumps the schlong. (Unless the armor is marked "revealing", in which case the schlong and armor can both be equipped happily.)

So lots of interacting mods and behaviors.

I guess I ought to be able to add some code to the schlongs so that if it's a female, and if the schlong is a strapon, don't equip the fully-aroused version unless the actor is having sex. 

22 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yup. Let's see if I can talk through why it's happening.

• Usually, strapons are provided by sexlab on females when they're in the active position. This works fine except...
  • If you have a futa character, SL doesn't know about it and equips a strapon anyway. You can turn off SL strapons but then females in the active position are air-humping.
  • So, since hyena females have dicks, YA implements a female SOS schlong that is invisible until the female gets aroused. The aroused schlong is a strapon. Hyenas have their own schlong instead; all other females have this female-strapon-schlong...
  • BUT when SL Aroused is running with SOS integration, it puts hardons on aroused characters, male and female. So an aroused female gets a strapon that pokes through her clothes...
  • Which doesn't happen for male characters because SOS runs through all the armors and marks them with slot 52, which is the SOS slot, so if you're wearing an armor it bumps the schlong. (Unless the armor is marked "revealing", in which case the schlong and armor can both be equipped happily.)

So lots of interacting mods and behaviors.

I guess I ought to be able to add some code to the schlongs so that if it's a female, and if the schlong is a strapon, don't equip the fully-aroused version unless the actor is having sex. 

I think i found the one that is doing it, the horse one is the culprit. If i remove the files for this would it just replace it with another? I did have my character set up not as a futa but i think it might be a setting in the SOS i missed, need to mess around with it more. I have just one more question. The animations do not line up correctly but they will with a basic set up with out the yiffy age mod, would this be a cause of adjusted height on the races? I did not have the animation line up issue before 4.2, would you have any suggestions on fixing it besides doing it manual?  I wondered if it was maybe a unp issue.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

For alignment, yeah, it's kinda fucked. SL has a "high heels fix" which doesn't seem to fix the alignment on these. I just fix as I go using the SL keys. 

About the "high heels fix", according to this post in the Futa Content thread, SL only applies the fix to female actors, and male ones (either actual Skyrim males or females tagged as male in SL) are skipped. That may be the reason for it not to work as intended during scenes.

You may want to give the edited script from the post a shot and see if it fixes the issue.

16 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Wow, I understood not a word of your first two sentences. For alignment, yeah, it's kinda fucked. SL has a "high heels fix" which doesn't seem to fix the alignment on these. I just fix as I go using the SL keys. 

Yea, i do that sometimes lol but i have fixed the issue. Thanks for the help and the info, it helped out big time.

On 2/26/2018 at 6:46 AM, requiembob said:

Any plans on getting compatibility with the female werewolves from Moonlight Tales as part of the compatibility packs?

At the moment I have some sort of hybrid double-dong werewolf going on and I'm not quite sure what's going on. If anyone knows what to do about this so I have actual female werewolves in Yiffy, your input is appreciated!

I have also attached a modlist; https://pastebin.com/vEa8iQ0x

72850_20180226223159_1.png

The bad dog schlong is conflicting with the More Nasty Critters nudesuit for werewolves. Either disable werewolves from the Creature Framework MCM or turn off werewolves as an option for all schlongs in the SOS MCM.

I could also put the equivalent of the high heels fix into the YA scripts. It's already checking for swimming and sitting, it could check for sex as well. But I'll check out the fix and see if that works. Only trouble is I've pretty much already adjusted all my animations...

I'm having an issue sorting my load order using Loot. It's as if Loot doesn't want to sort things the way they should go ever since I backed up my games and reinstalled Steam.
Also, something I've noticed is some footwear becomes elongated and messed up when using armor replacers.
My load order's here:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Khajiit_Eyes_Extended.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
DragonTreeTemple.esp
thereserve.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp
Kobayashi Edits.esp (Custom edits to the WestWind and Tiwa44 .esp files)
SLALAnimObj.esp
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp (Disabled and put in bashed patch)
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp (Disabled and put in bashed patch)
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Spousetocustomhome.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp (Disabled, only used when editing a cell ingame)
AK- Alternate Actors.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

10 hours ago, Kobayashi-Sama said:

I'm having an issue sorting my load order using Loot. It's as if Loot doesn't want to sort things the way they should go ever since I backed up my games and reinstalled Steam.
Also, something I've noticed is some footwear becomes elongated and messed up when using armor replacers.
My load order's here:

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Khajiit_Eyes_Extended.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
DragonTreeTemple.esp
thereserve.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp
Kobayashi Edits.esp (Custom edits to the WestWind and Tiwa44 .esp files)
SLALAnimObj.esp
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp (Disabled and put in bashed patch)
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp (Disabled and put in bashed patch)
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Spousetocustomhome.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp (Disabled, only used when editing a cell ingame)
AK- Alternate Actors.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

keeping YA at the bottom of the load order should make thing smoother..tho im not sure about your other mods...

here's my Load Order maybe it'll help you sort some of the mods we have in common

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Open Cities Skyrim.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
Vampiric Grip and Drain.esp=1
Vampire_NoSunDamage_Hoods&Helmets.esp=1
ImmersiveTimescale.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
Vivid Weathers.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp=1
Za Warudo.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
InfiniteShouts.esp=1
Equip more Rings (8)_EN.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1
enchantmentcleanser.esp=1
enchantmentcleanserdlc1.esp=1
enchantmentcleanserdlc2.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp=1
Realistic Nighteye - Original.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
Stuck In Solstheim.esp=1
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=0
SOS - Shop.esp=0
Campsite.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
BDSkimpyClothes.esp=1
SOS - Revealing DLC1 Conversion.esp=1
SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp=1
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
M2M_Animations.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=0
DW.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp=1

NOTE:

1=Active

0=Inactive

Yes, put YA at the bottom.

On armor mods that change vanilla boots, boots will be invisible, just like now. Armor mods that introduce new boots don't have a fix, sorry. 

Same with races--YA changes all the races, so any other mods' changes will be overwritten. They need a merge patch.

On 3/1/2018 at 2:16 PM, Blaze69 said:

First and foremost, the vanilla start sequence is heavily scripted. And I mean heavily. Like, "it's a wonder the start runs at all without the game crashing (and/or the CPU going up in flames if you are playing on a potato or a PS3/Xbox 360)" kind of heavily scripted. So you should really use an alternate start mod like ASLAL instead.

You can still go through that intro if you want, but that's after you've created your character and most scripts have run/stabilized, so it's less crash-prone.

Otherwise, we would need more info before we can guess what the problem is. Like, is the crash replicable? What's your load order? Do you have ENBoost, Crash Fixes, etc?

OK, so I am already running ASLAL, and I have tried removing the mod for the tutorial, but I only got as far as the inn before a crash happened.   Thing is, it's not as much a crash as a freeze that requires me to log out of my PC.  Guess I'm gonna have to do an alternate start.  On another note, I uninstalled the mod, and the character's face still had animal markings on the face, and I have no idea if that's normal.

7 hours ago, DarkVoid1290 said:

I uninstalled the mod, and the character's face still had animal markings on the face, and I have no idea if that's normal.

Totally normal, if you're not using a mod manager. You've got leftover cruft from the install in your Skyrim directory.

I see the total-unrecoverable-freeze occasionally--not so much lately but for a while it was pretty regular. I took up running the task manager in another windows desktop--then ctrl-alt-del takes you to that desktop and you can stop Skyrim without having to crash the whole computer. 

Have to say I don't see much in what you're reporting but Skyrim being Skyrim on a limited computer. Except if you follow the load order in the OP, you'll be happier. LOOT is good but limited and doesn't deal with YA well. The load order in the OP--bodies, clothes, and NPC mods first; then YA; then patches; finally things that insist on going last--should be followed on both left and right sides if you're using MO.

I went in and reinstalled all my mods and got it at least somewhat stable. So far, loading saves hasn't been glitchy, but I'm now trying to add Familiar Faces to the game to set up a custom follower. Has anyone had any luck with Familiar Faces? It doesn't want to recognize my characters as compatible.

I was using Alternate Actors, but every time I swapped back to my character after using racemenu, it would glitch and make the npc look wonky.

Edit: Nevermind, I was being dumb, I figured out how to get my character from another save into my game ;w;