2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

This may mean that you have one or more of the default SOS addons installed, which don't have proper textures to match Yiffy Age's race edits. You can uncheck/toggle all the vanilla race options in their MCM submenus, and no more Orcs should spawn with them. If this is not your issue, can you post a screenshot?

It looks like choosing "Bad Dog Sheath" creates a sheathe in the correct color. Before it seemed it was colored dark brown like in these pictures.

Also, I definitely like how I can give male characters female genitalia, I just wish it was colored correctly.

enb 2018_03_19 19_30_50_43.bmp

enb 2018_03_19 19_30_57_53.bmp

enb 2018_03_19 19_32_17_89.bmp

14 hours ago, thirtyeight said:

It looks like choosing "Bad Dog Sheath" creates a sheathe in the correct color. Before it seemed it was colored dark brown like in these pictures.

Also, I definitely like how I can give male characters female genitalia, I just wish it was colored correctly.

enb 2018_03_19 19_30_50_43.bmp

enb 2018_03_19 19_30_57_53.bmp

enb 2018_03_19 19_32_17_89.bmp

12 hours ago, thirtyeight said:

No, I followed the instructions listed, I think it has something to do with adding the shark and and rabbit people. I probably have something in the wrong order.

Nope, Selachii and Lungaris have nothing to do with that. What you are seeing in those pics is the human Hoodies schlong from the standalone/non-YA release over at Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs.

Check your load order and see if there is any plugin named "BDHoodieSchlong.esp". If so, try disabling/deleting it and load the game again; the bogus schlongs should be gone and only the YA ones should remain (and work as intended).

EDIT: also what you call "female genitalia" is actually the reptile-like Slit addon; "unsheathed" meshes have the slit open with the schlong coming out of it, as seen here.

Though you are not the first to suggest the base/"sheathed" mesh looks like female genitalia, so it may not be a bad idea to use it for that purpose at some point.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Nope, Selachii and Lungaris have nothing to do with that. What you are seeing in those pics is the human Hoodies schlong from the standalone/non-YA release over at Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs.

Check your load order and see if there is any plugin named "BDHoodieSchlong.esp". If so, try disabling/deleting it and load the game again; the bogus schlongs should be gone and only the YA ones should remain (and work as intended).

EDIT: also what you call "female genitalia" is actually the reptile-like Slit addon; "unsheathed" meshes have the slit open with the schlong coming out of it, as seen here.

Though you are not the first to suggest the base/"sheathed" mesh looks like female genitalia, so it may not be a bad idea to use it for that purpose at some point.

Yes and no.

Yes, I had been using BDHoodieSchlong.esp because without it the Selachii have human dicks. I will try playing with it disabled, along with the Selachii and Lungari sheath plugins disabled. Maybe that will fix it.

No, that is literally female genitalia, according to SoS anyway. It's literally listed as BadDogFemale.

Again, its a pity the color doesn't match the body. I'd love the ability to play as a transmale character.

Edit:

Okay, disabling BDHoodieSchlong.esp, Shark race sheath, and lungaris race sheath prevents both orcs loading with human dicks and male characters selecting female genitals, but it also means lungaris males have no available options at all. They spawn with holes between their legs.

Still, progress.

43 minutes ago, thirtyeight said:

Yes, I had been using BDHoodieSchlong.esp because without it the Selachii have human dicks.

No, they don't.

If you use the YA version of the NPC/Follower plugin, then you don't need any Hoodies stuff (not even the BadDogSchlongCore.esm one) because the sheath plugs right into YA's own system. If you don't want to use the NPC plugin but still want to keep the sheaths, then you only need to activate the sheath plugin and the BadDogSchlongCore.esm file, which is what includes the Hoodies system.

Bad Dog intentionally made it a ESM and put his standard Hoodie schlongs in a separate plugin so it could work as a framework and you could use the system without having to use his own addons with it (which is what you want here).

No, that is literally female genitalia, according to SoS anyway. It's literally listed as BadDogFemale.

It should show up as "BadDog Slit" or something like that. If it shows up as Female, either something is wrong or Bad Dog assigned the male slit meshes to the Female addon to achieve the effect you have (haven't used the standalone Hoodies in a while so I'm not sure).

Again, its a pity the color doesn't match the body. I'd love the ability to play as a transmale character.

If we ever get down to setting it up as a proper "female genitals" addon, new textures can be created so it fits the YA races. Would probably need some mesh tweaks to look more like it, though.

Okay, disabling BDHoodieSchlong.esp, Shark race sheath, and lungaris race sheath prevents both orcs loading with human dicks and male characters selecting female genitals, but it also means lungaris males have no available options at all. They spawn with holes between their legs.

Of course they don't have any options, you just disabled them. The problem here is that you are mixing up the Hoodies framework ESM (which is required by the Selachii and Lungaris sheaths) and the hoodies schlongs ESP plugin (which is what adds the human dongs that don't match, and it's what you have to disable).

Try enabling the "Lungaris Race - SOS Sheath.esp" and "Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp" (either this one or the NPC plugin, but not both) and the BadDogSchlongCore.esm but leave the BDHoodieSchlong.esp disabled. Should give you the shark and rabbit dongs without messing up your orcs or any of the other furryfied races.

44 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

No, they don't.

If you use the YA version of the NPC/Follower plugin, then you don't need any Hoodies stuff (not even the BadDogSchlongCore.esm one) because the sheath plugs right into YA's own system. If you don't want to use the NPC plugin but still want to keep the sheaths, then you only need to activate the sheath plugin and the BadDogSchlongCore.esm file, which is what includes the Hoodies system.

Bad Dog intentionally made it a ESM and put his standard Hoodie schlongs in a separate plugin so it could work as a framework and you could use the system without having to use his own addons with it (which is what you want here).

It should show up as "BadDog Slit" or something like that. If it shows up as Female, either something is wrong or Bad Dog assigned the male slit meshes to the Female addon to achieve the effect you have (haven't used the standalone Hoodies in a while so I'm not sure).

If we ever get down to setting it up as a proper "female genitals" addon, new textures can be created so it fits the YA races. Would probably need some mesh tweaks to look more like it, though.

Of course they don't have any options, you just disabled them. The problem here is that you are mixing up the Hoodies framework ESM (which is required by the Selachii and Lungaris sheaths) and the hoodies schlongs ESP plugin (which is what adds the human dongs that don't match, and it's what you have to disable).

Try enabling the "Lungaris Race - SOS Sheath.esp" and "Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp" (either this one or the NPC plugin, but not both) and the BadDogSchlongCore.esm but leave the BDHoodieSchlong.esp disabled. Should give you the shark and rabbit dongs without messing up your orcs or any of the other furryfied races.

Okay, everything is working now. Thank you for assisting me in this. I had disabled the sheath plugins because I could have sworn they were giving me a missing master warning regarding the hoodie schlongs.

I apologize for my newbishness and thank you again for your time.

14 minutes ago, thirtyeight said:

Okay, everything is working now. Thank you for assisting me in this. I had disabled the sheath plugins because I could have sworn they were giving me a missing master warning regarding the hoodie schlongs.

I apologize for my newbishness and thank you again for your time.

No problem, glad you got it sorted out :classic_smile:.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Remembering that there is  a Bad Dog Female schlong option--it's the one that is normally invisible but on arousal equips a strapon.

Well I suppose that that sorta explains the issue that I've having lately; the issue being that my mannequins (though only some, and so far only custom home ones) are equipping strap-ons.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to rectify this erection miscorrection?

2 hours ago, MiscFuz said:

[...]my mannequins (though only some, and so far only custom home ones)[...]

Since you mention them being "custom home ones", are they the standard wooden mannequins from the vanilla game, or do they look like actual NPCs? SOS assigns addons based on race, so if the creator used one the vanilla races instead of the actual MannekinRace for the mannequin NPCs, that would explain why they get the strapon.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Since you mention them being "custom home ones", are they the standard wooden mannequins from the vanilla game, or do they look like actual NPCs? SOS assigns addons based on race, so if the creator used one the vanilla races instead of the actual MannekinRace for the mannequin NPCs, that would explain why they get the strapon.

The mannequins in the original mods were the basic wooden ones at first; however, I'm using a replacer that allows you to change their race. It seems like it will randomly happen to one, then like a plague, spread to the others in the cells.

Also, there is something deeply unsettling about the idea of the basic mannequins "deciding" to wear a strap-on.

50 minutes ago, MiscFuz said:

The mannequins in the original mods were the basic wooden ones at first; however, I'm using a replacer that allows you to change their race. It seems like it will randomly happen to one, then like a plague, spread to the others in the cells.

Well, there's your reason.

Vanilla mannequins are actual NPCs with a special script that alters the way they work, i.e. their AI is disabled so they are stuck in place, trying to talk to them opens their inventory instead and whenever you add a piece of gear to their inventory, they equip it right away (by re-enabling their AI for a split second, equipping it, and then disabling it again). In normal conditions those mannequin NPCs use the specific MannakinRace and thus have no problems with stuff like that, but by replacing them with vanilla races you cause SOS to detect them as actual NPCs and thus give them schlongs.

So either don't use that mannequin replacer and stuck with vanilla wooden ones only, or get used to mannequins randomly sporting wood :classic_rolleyes:.

15 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

So either don't use that mannequin replacer and stuck with vanilla wooden ones only, or get used to mannequins randomly sporting wood :classic_rolleyes:.

First, thank you replying to this, I've been trying to figure out wtf is going on for the last 2 days.

Second, while I have resigned myself to just dealing with it, it's still weird, this only started happening in the last couple of hours of a playthrough that's about 31 hours now. I thought maybe I could just place copies of some npcs & just "unconscious 1" them, but they'd keep collapsing (feigning death).

Oddly enough, it only started, (or I only noticed it,) after coming back from the wabajack mission.

2 hours ago, MiscFuz said:

First, thank you replying to this, I've been trying to figure out wtf is going on for the last 2 days.

Second, while I have resigned myself to just dealing with it, it's still weird, this only started happening in the last couple of hours of a playthrough that's about 31 hours now. I thought maybe I could just place copies of some npcs & just "unconscious 1" them, but they'd keep collapsing (feigning death).

To be fair, mannequins can get really buggy sometimes. If the script that's supposed to disable their AI and move them back to their default position fails or hiccups at some point, you get stuff like living/wandering mannequins (because their AI wasn't properly disabled) or static mannequins that are not in their original position and look like those weird moving statues from Doctor Who (which I've never seen and whose name I can't remember, but I've heard referenced several times in cases like this, lol :classic_confused:).

Maybe your mannequins simply didn't happen to bug out until now and that's why you just noticed. I dunno. Skyrim being Skyrim, you never know. If it doesn't go any further than that, I wouldn't give it much thought.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

To be fair, mannequins can get really buggy sometimes. If the script that's supposed to disable their AI and move them back to their default position fails or hiccups at some point, you get stuff like living/wandering mannequins (because their AI wasn't properly disabled) or static mannequins that are not in their original position and look like those weird moving statues from Doctor Who (which I've never seen and whose name I can't remember, but I've heard referenced several times in cases like this, lol :classic_confused:).

Maybe your mannequins simply didn't happen to bug out until now and that's why you just noticed. I dunno. Skyrim being Skyrim, you never know. If it doesn't go any further than that, I wouldn't give it much thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWzzyFKCus

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

look like those weird moving statues from Doctor Who (which I've never seen and whose name I can't remember, but I've heard referenced several times in cases like this, lol :classic_confused:).

I've never watched it either,  but now knowing about those, (weeping angels,) that would be a really fucked up thing to have to deal with.

Go home, put the armor away, then as your going to relax, you're suddenly bent over by the mannequin that you just armored, &...

On a side note, would you, (or anyone really,) happen to know if there's a pregnancy mod, such as "Being Female," or at least a faux preg mod that works with YA?

59 minutes ago, MiscFuz said:

On a side note, would you, (or anyone really,) happen to know if there's a pregnancy mod, such as "Being Female," or at least a faux preg mod that works with YA?

On the surface, the most you would need is a female body mesh that is capable of belly physics, like you can build with Bodyslide. However, the only problem is that if you want such mods to say, let you have Nord/Lyakios children, then that gets a bit more complicated.

However, something like Fill her Up(a cum inflation mod), or Soul Gem Oven III(Soul Gem Pregnancy), will have no problem with the aforementioned requisite. 

52 minutes ago, thirtyeight said:

What Sexlab mods works well with Yiffy Age? I never actually used Sl before and don't know which to pick.

Most SL mods would, though the only problem would be animations not working properly with YA's digitigrade skeletons. You won't get crashes, just some misaligned animations, at least concerning the feet.

Though SL mods that add new NPCs or edit vanilla ones could be an issue as well, since the facegen won't be correct. 

I should think pregnancy mods would work fine, as long as they don't attempt to override the child races. If they introduce new child races, that wouldn't work.

Remember you can disable SOS schlongs on a per-npc basis. So as long as there aren't a millioin of them, you can just disable the schlong on each mannequin. 

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

That's it. Huh, didn't know there were so many references to them in other games. (Note to self: gotta replay Witcher 3, and maybe Just Cause 3 as well).

13 hours ago, MiscFuz said:

I've never watched it either,  but now knowing about those, (weeping angels,) that would be a really fucked up thing to have to deal with. Go home, put the armor away, then as your going to relax, you're suddenly bent over by the mannequin that you just armored, &...

I think I recall some people reporting bugs with some SL mods that lead to this, i.e. the vanilla script failed and the mannequin AI wasn't properly disabled, and then the mannequins got picked by one of the random sex/rape mods and... hilarity ensued (*insert "wood" jokes here*). Hell, I'm even surprised nobody has made it into an actual feature in some mod yet.

13 hours ago, MiscFuz said:

Most of them should work, more or less. If they edit the child races or include their own custom race for the kids, then they need to be patched. Otherwise, nothing else should conflict except for maybe those few that add "baby" items, which will obviously use human baby meshes and look weird in a YA setting.

Beeing Female includes child actors and IIRC its own custom child race, so yeah, it would need a patch. All of the others should be fine out of the box barring minor nitpicks like the baby item thing mentioned above. 

13 hours ago, thirtyeight said:

What Sexlab mods works well with Yiffy Age? I never actually used Sl before and don't know which to pick.

Most SL mods should work just fine, outside of some anims not aligning properly with the digi skeletons and/or the tails getting in the way all the time; but those two are due to flaws in the anims themselves so there isn't much to be done about it (you can use a tail hider for the latter and restore the plantigrade skeletons for the former, though). Only exceptions are those that include NPCs and/or wearable items. NPCs have to be furryfied to fit with YA's changes, and items (mainly helmets and boots) need to be edited to use the proper beast (Khajiit) meshes if available, but neither of those should be hard to do most of the time.

As for which specific mods to use, that would depend on the kind of playthrough you are aiming for. Do you want a mostly vanilla game with some sex here and there to spice things up? Do you want to make Skyrim a Game of Thrones-esque setting where sex is an integral part of everything? Do you want to completely ignore the vanilla plot and turn the game into Slavery, Rape and Bondage Simulator 3000? All of those are possible, even with YA.

It would be easier to figure out which mods you want first, and then come here and inquire whether they can be used with YA right away or they need to be patched. You could browse the SL section and/or post a thread asking for suggestions, that should get you started.