>"3.3 fixes the panther speculars so they don't look like holes in the world"

>*goes to solstheim*

>*looks at dark elf*

>Hmm. ... I mean, yeah, I can technically see them, but are there any plans to take that a little farther?

Also I'm guessing this is my own fault for replacing the digitigrade skeleton with a xp32 skeleton so I could use the argonian raptor feet & digitigrade khajiit mod package, but has anyone else had issues with all orcs', and all female Bretons' lips not moving when they talk? I've been using "setrace fennec" on the Bretons to turn them into the old standalone fox race (not the one built into YA) and that fixes it, but that only works for the Bretons.

Oh and I might as well say, I've been lurking off and on for about a year, and I love how far this mod has come! No longer do I have to slaughter the inhabitants of whiterun and replace them with every khajiit and argonian in the game to truly feel at home in skyrim!

Both the above are probably load order problems. The skeleton shouldn't affect facial animations, and heads should match bodies pretty much everywhere. (The facegen process seems to sometimes miss one or two NPCs.) Reinstall YA and patches, let them overwrite everything.

As for the panthers... outdoors or indoors in front of a fire you should see highlights off the curves of the body, enough to define the shape. In poor light, you won't see the effect. I did up the specular a touch. I might at some point play with the diffuse so you always have at least some color change to look at. But I think the effect is so cool when it does work that I haven't wanted to mess with it.

I was wondering if you have put some kind of adult part /quest whatever inside this mod.

I was trying to find the mod that conflicted with  ya, and so I decided without thinking to remove the alternate start  from the list

then suddenly seeing oh wait now I cant start the main quest so I installed the alternate mod again, to no avail no wp and corps at helgen.

So i went to the cave, in the hope I would find either 2 of the main dudes there, laying on the ground asking for potions.

When I entered they just killed a bear and some cub's, so I clicked them to see if I could advance the quest, then suddenly

I got an option to say hey big stud or something like that, then I could choose to want to have sex after they said sure let me undress

then they were naked with fully erect parts, but nothing happened.

So I was wondering is it part of a quest I don't have any adult stuff mod whatever installed, so why the option to have sex?

or is it for loverslab or something?

Isn't this mod meant to alter the statue in the college of winterhold? I'm using the immersive college mod, but everything related to yiffy age is lower down in my load order. Yet the main statue remains human.

Everything is fine in the loading screens, no humans appear there. I know the Talos statue is furrified, not sure about others since I don't really know where to find other statues. I'd like a list of ones altered by the mod and places to find them so I can check that out.

and possible help as to why the main statue in the college is not furry. It's actually a lot more jarring than you'd expect after playing with YA for a while.

1 hour ago, RaShCl said:

I was wondering if you have put some kind of adult part /quest whatever inside this mod.

I was trying to find the mod that conflicted with  ya, and so I decided without thinking to remove the alternate start  from the list

then suddenly seeing oh wait now I cant start the main quest so I installed the alternate mod again, to no avail no wp and corps at helgen.

So i went to the cave, in the hope I would find either 2 of the main dudes there, laying on the ground asking for potions.

When I entered they just killed a bear and some cub's, so I clicked them to see if I could advance the quest, then suddenly

I got an option to say hey big stud or something like that, then I could choose to want to have sex after they said sure let me undress

So I was wondering is it part of a quest I don't have any adult stuff mod whatever installed, so why the option to have sex?

YA doesn't add any quests, no. Sounds like something added by SOS - there should be something in it's MCM menu(the General tab), which has a option for dialogues. I think the "Campy" option is what gets you those lines. 

1 hour ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

Isn't this mod meant to alter the statue in the college of winterhold? I'm using the immersive college mod, but everything related to yiffy age is lower down in my load order. Yet the main statue remains human.

Everything is fine in the loading screens, no humans appear there. I know the Talos statue is furrified, not sure about others since I don't really know where to find other statues. I'd like a list of ones altered by the mod and places to find them so I can check that out.

and possible help as to why the main statue in the college is not furry. It's actually a lot more jarring than you'd expect after playing with YA for a while.

That would be meshes/architecture/winterhold/magestatue.nif. The other statues are mostly in meshes/clutter/, and there are three folders there, for Mehrunes statue, Shrines(just Mara's at this point), and the obvious Statues folder where most of them are.

In terms of the ones the mod edits though, it is the majority of them by now...

Clavicus Vile(Haemar's Shame)

Malacath(Giant's Grove during related quest)

Nocturnal(statue seen in Twilight Sepulcher, and Ragged Flagon Cistern after Darkness Returns)

Azura(Her shrine)

Boeathia(Shrine)

Dibella(Temple of Dibella, Markarth, Shrine south of Dawnstar, etc - also the smaller gold variant)

Falmer Statue(Irkngthand during Thieves Guild Quest)

Mara(Riften Temple Exterior, Volkihar Ruins, etc)

Meridia(Her Shine)

Ysgramor(Tomb location)

Mehrunes Dagon(Shrine, The Pale - close to the Lord Stone)

Many of the other Divines and Daedra don't have vanilla shrines, or the shrines they have are altars without a statue. Peryite and Molag Bal, for example. 

10 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

That would be meshes/architecture/winterhold/magestatue.nif. The other statues are mostly in meshes/clutter/, and there are three folders there, for Mehrunes statue, Shrines(just Mara's at this point), and the obvious Statues folder where most of them are.

Aside for the Sovngarde statues, and the specific Windhelm mesh for, well, Windhelm/Eastmarch(likely this is the one that is meant to be in snowy areas). Those are in meshes/architecture/sovngarde and meshes/architecture/windhelm.

I meant their location ingame, since I don't often see these statues about I'm not sure where to find. I'm just curious incase it's something I've done wrong to the college in particular. Ideally I want the main statue in the college to be furry again

13 hours ago, RaShCl said:

LOL, liar. Tell that to your kids. Could be the SOS options, but likely you have cruft in your install directory. You should be able to do the vanilla start, with everything furry--so if that's not working you already have a problem. This is just a furry mod, no NPCs or quests.

13 hours ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

The statue is just a mesh & texture replacer. If you're using MO make sure that all the YA files follow the IC files on the LEFT side as well as the right side. I don't really know why you would ever want the orders to be different. If not using MO just copy over the textures and meshes folders--it won't hurt anything. Are the two guardian statues at the gates furry? They should be.

For statues, Azura is on the peak outside winterhold, Boethiah northeast of Windhelm, Dibella in the temple in Markarth, Mara in the temple in Riften. There are two Talos statue types--Whiterun has one and the temple in Winterhold has the other. 

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

For statues, Azura is on the peak outside winterhold, Boethiah northeast of Windhelm, Dibella in the temple in Markarth, Mara in the temple in Riften. There are two Talos statue types--Whiterun has one and the temple in Winterhold has the other. 

Okay, so.

Talos statues: Fine.

Guardian Statues outside the college of winterhold: Furry

Mara Statue: Furry

Azura Statue: Human

Diabella Statue: Furry

Main statue in the college of winterhold: Human

WELL thats confused me. it's likely to be fixed by doing as you suggested and copypasting meshes and textures back over the ingame files. It's just weird how that we have two random statue models without the furry appearance.

EDIT:

copypasted manually, even directly copying the files didn't help.

...Oh. Oh, dear. First off, hi there. Long time lurker, first time poster. Never had a reason to before now, but boy is it a good (bad?) one. I have some good news and some bad news.

Good news is, I fixed my install of YAS and it's looking better than ever.

Bad news is, I feel like an utter fool and I just wasted an hour.

Elaborating on that:

I was having trouble with two problems. One was guards having invisible ankles (a problem with fur boots) and the other was certain NPCs having noticeably differing head and body tints. Reading the forum posts to figure out how best to sort YAS in my load order solved the first problem (thanks, everybody!) but I couldn't seem to fix the second. I had tried every slight variation of load order and Bashed Patch integration I could think of and I was about to have a conniption fit because there was no possible way YiffyAgeFaces.esp could be getting overwritten when I had a sudden moment of clarity...I was getting the load order right, it was my mod list that was the source of my agony. I double-checked my most recent .7z of YAS and sure enough, YiffyAgeFaces.esp is no longer included. Sssshit.

I was breaking my own installation with an outdated plugin from a previous version of YAS. Moral of the story: If you aren't going to rely on a mod organizer tool, pay closer attention to updates for your mods; also, if you're having trouble with color mismatch, check and see if you still have YiffyAgeFaces.esp in your load order because that shouldn't be there.

On another note, which I'll just roll into this post instead of double posting for cleanliness' sake, am I the only one that doesn't like the new fox textures in 4.0? The new fox head is nice (although the chin can look a bit funky sometimes), but the textures from 3.0 were way better. The sheer reduction in the color and detail of the 4.0 textures is incredible, it's almost flat two-tone in comparison and the much more sparse use of white makes it even more bland. Is it too late to ask for the 3.0 textures back but with a slight reduction in contrast? The only problem they had was that they were a bit too sharp and the males had a touch too much muscle detail. I already set myself up with that, but it doesn't look as good as the real thing would (since I'm an amateur that just hacked it together with paint.net) and I feel like everyone else deserves the same.

Oh, also, I just remembered: The mesh for the female steel helmet is the same as the mesh for the female horned steel helmet, likely unintentionally.

23 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

YA doesn't add any quests, no. Sounds like something added by SOS - there should be something in it's MCM menu(the General tab), which has a option for dialogues. I think the "Campy" option is what gets you those lines. 

well i did a check of what you ment , and the dialogues option says OFF lol

so that cant be it 

@Baddog

LOL, liar. Tell that to your kids. Could be the SOS options, but likely you have cruft in your install directory. You should be able to do the vanilla start, with everything furry--so if that's not working you already have a problem. This is just a furry mod, no NPCs or quests.

well whatever crud your talking about, i have no clue seeing i just have some  normal mod stuff inside my game, except for sos  for obvious reason, no adult of a thing a me jig whatever installed , as i explained above the dialogue option says of instead of campy, i did browse thru all of teh SOS menus and couldent find anything.

but i would love to know what kind of crud you mean :P lol

and besides i didnt say your mod added some quests or whatever stuff, i said , did it have some stuff thers a big difrence :P

Well, i was upset that my skyrim was crashing rampantly and unplayable. Forgot that when I got my SSD, I changed up the mod installs and stuff to try to fix stability, and made a new desktop shortcut (since I hadn't had the time to play since sometime in June). So now I noticed that I had a second icon for mod organizer, since I kept the original for troubleshooting (just in case).

So now I have to go through and update all the mods that I thought i was keeping up to date... but on the wrong Mod Organizer installation *cringes*. Gonna be a long project.

6 hours ago, RaShCl said:

[...] well whatever crud your talking about, i have no clue seeing i just have some  normal mod stuff inside my game, except for sos  for obvious reason, no adult of a thing a me jig whatever installed , as i explained above the dialogue option says of instead of campy, i did browse thru all of teh SOS menus and couldent find anything. [...]

You said the dialogue option was something like "hey stud". That's from SOS, period. I haven't seen any other mod using that line at all, and the effects of the line (NPC is undressed and gets an erection but nothing else happens) also match what the SOS line does, so it has to come from SOS. AS for why it's available if the option for dialogues is set to "Off", something must have gone wrong with SOS. Try changing the option to "campy" and back to "off" and see if that helps, or alternatively reinstall SOS.

As for the issues with the game start, reinstall Alternate Start from scratch and try again, it should work fine (doesn't have any kind of conflict with YA at all and I've been using it for a long time with no bugs or anything like that).

18 hours ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

EDIT:

I'm assuming you're not using a mod organizer? There's basically no way that copying the files over can fail--it's just a replaced mesh (and texture). You copied meshes/architecture/winterhold/magestatue.nif from the main YA install, right? If you did that and the statue doesn't change, you're running a different install, copying into a different directory--something real basic. 

13 hours ago, Ramare said:

...I was breaking my own installation with an outdated plugin from a previous version of YAS. Moral of the story: If you aren't going to rely on a mod organizer tool, pay closer attention to updates for your mods; also, if you're having trouble with color mismatch, check and see if you still have YiffyAgeFaces.esp in your load order because that shouldn't be there.

This is a good point. I always use MO, and haven't thought about what happens when I remove an ESP from a mod--with MO it's not problem but people managing mods by hand have to look, and NMM might not handle it correctly either.

Just use MO. Once you're using mods as complex as Sexlab, SOS, and YA you'll be happier.

I'm not changing the foxes, but those textures were made by Blaze. If he wants to re-supply them as a patch I won't complain.

19 hours ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

Okay, so.

Talos statues: Fine.

Guardian Statues outside the college of winterhold: Furry

Mara Statue: Furry

Azura Statue: Human

Diabella Statue: Furry

Main statue in the college of winterhold: Human

WELL thats confused me. it's likely to be fixed by doing as you suggested and copypasting meshes and textures back over the ingame files. It's just weird how that we have two random statue models without the furry appearance.

EDIT:

Are you using No Snow Under the Roof mod? That mod will edit the statues, outdoor ones mostly, with it's own version of them putting human instead of the Furry ones since it's statues are in a BSA and also setup in a different directory entirely.

If not, go through your mods and check to see if you got any others that are modifying the statues in anyway possible.

1 hour ago, Npi9 said:

anyone have any idea as to why when ever I open the race menu after creation I get a strap on added? or how to remove it?

BadDog set up the "Female No Schlong" addon to be invisible except for stage 4 (aka fully erect), so that females could get a strapon when in the male position during SL scenes even if you didn't have the basic SL strapons enabled.

The thing is, whenever RaceMenu opens, it sends a SOS AnimEvent to set the schlong to "erect", probably to prevent the anims from screwing things up (the game is paused and things get a bit wonky while in the race menu) and to make adjusting the bone scales easier. But the Hoodies system reads the animevent, and loads the stage 4/erect mesh for the schlong, which as I said in the case of the female addon is a strapon model.

Only way to get rid of it that I know of is to set your character to "No Schlong" in the SOS MCM menu before you open RaceMenu, but do note that SOS may give your character the Female addon again the next time it does a scan, so you may need to do that each time you want to open RaceMenu.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You said the dialogue option was something like "hey stud". That's from SOS, period. I haven't seen any other mod using that line at all, and the effects of the line (NPC is undressed and gets an erection but nothing else happens) also match what the SOS line does, so it has to come from SOS. AS for why it's available if the option for dialogues is set to "Off", something must have gone wrong with SOS. Try changing the option to "campy" and back to "off" and see if that helps, or alternatively reinstall SOS.

As for the issues with the game start, reinstall Alternate Start from scratch and try again, it should work fine (doesn't have any kind of conflict with YA at all and I've been using it for a long time with no bugs or anything like that).

No No No , you seem to be mad over something, i probbebly dident explain it in teh right way what i ment ,as i said i suck at english especialy teh writing part, so i probbely should have try to say things difrently, no need to get angry, and about the alternate start  i dident say as far as i know it was flawed , i just said what happend  nothing more, so no need to get cross. i just asked thats all

8 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

He's not.  If anything Blaze is authoritative, and that's appropriate since he's an authority.

Well that maybe, but the way he writes it , is if translated to dutch a angry way, and saeeing i am dutch, i read it that way , i just get teh feeling he thi9nks i just ask these questiosn for fun or so, i never attcked anybody about it, i just looking for answers and myuself is always thought , if in doubt ask, so i ask alot , becosue i dfont get  some things . and as i tryed to explain  i am not native to english let alone writing, and in my 45 year of playing pc games , i see it often people thin king that becosue they can speak or write english perfect, including  punctuations that evrybody can do that, thats all. and thats also teh last thing i say about it becouse this place is not teh place for that :P

so again nothinmg bad was ment in any way 

14 hours ago, foxia said:

Are you using No Snow Under the Roof mod? That mod will edit the statues, outdoor ones mostly, with it's own version of them putting human instead of the Furry ones since it's statues are in a BSA and also setup in a different directory entirely.

If not, go through your mods and check to see if you got any others that are modifying the statues in anyway possible.

Thanks!