Hey, there's a mod called Paintings and Frames which creates a bunch of paintings and puts them on the wall of Breezehome, and there's another mod on here which replaces them all with gay-themed erotic paintings. So I run with that and of course it no longer fits with Furry Skyrim. So I'm replacing all the paintings with furries.

If anyone has good furry screenshots, send them my way and I'll include them. Male, female, erotic, not, doesn't matter. Right now I'm running with a sabrelion and a hyena, and I want some more variety. 

If it can help, here's my current load order (a bit messed up, because I tried NMM's automated mods sorting, to no avail (btw, can someone please explain me how to create folders inside a post (like for spoilers) cause I fear such a long list being presented as such may be against the site's rules)(Also, if a patch is necessary, don't feel pressed for it, I have plenty of other games to play while awaiting). :

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
MagicDuelReborn.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BS_DLC_patch.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
Rebirth Monster.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp=1
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
99.esp=1
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp=1
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +75%.esp=1
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +75%.esp=1
ABT - Progressive Damage (Vanilla).esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1
JZBai_PracticalFemaleArmors.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
No More Ugly Effects.esp=1
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp=1
The Honored Dead.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrimDGDB_Outfit.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp=1
DBM_HA+IW+IA_Patch.esp=1
Fossilsyum.esp=1
Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp=1
DBM_AmuletsOfSkyrim_Patch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp=1
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp=1
Ursine Armour.esp=1
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp=1
ShotelCollection.esp=1
RapierCollection.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
FixCombatMusic.esp=1
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp=1
Lydia is a Khajiit.esp=1
Knight Of Thorns Armor.esp=1
ParryingDaggerCollection.esp=1
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp=1
More Salt Please.esp=1
gemcrafting1from3.esp=1
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp=1
BSHeartland - Textures.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - CRF Patch.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp=1
TW3Eyes.esp=1
TKDodge.esp=1
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp=1
DBM_ZIAComplete_Patch.esp=1
DBM_KelCrossbowPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeImperious.esp=1
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp=1
VFWC.esp=1
_Patch - Imperious - VFWC.esp=1
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

PS: If I seems rude or condescending to you, don't hesitate to notify me, I sometimes have trouble discerning it myself.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

If anyone has good furry screenshots, send them my way and I'll include them. Male, female, erotic, not, doesn't matter. Right now I'm running with a sabrelion and a hyena, and I want some more variety. 

Do you already knows a few furry artists? I happens to know a few, but you'll have to ask for their permission first, naturally

I'm not looking for other people's furry art, I'm looking for screenshots taken from Yiffy Age. 

Origamifan, move the YA ESPs way the fuck down the load order. I don't know what all those mods touch, but it's likely one or more of them are interfering. 

For panthers, put the attached file in textures\actors\character\panther - it should give females their specular back.

PantherFemaleHead_s.dds

Didn't worked :frown:. However, I don't think the problem is actually connected to your mod, as a quick look inside the files shows it doesn't edit playervampirequestscript (most likely it has something to do with racecompatibility and sacrosanct) So my apologies for wasting your times. However, if someone already ran into the same problems and managed to fix it, I'd really appreciate to know how they fixed it. Thanks in advance! 

As for the screenshots, sorry for the miscomprehension. I rarely takes screenshots, but I had this one from a while ago if it can helps you

20170915164939_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Hey, there's a mod called Paintings and Frames which creates a bunch of paintings and puts them on the wall of Breezehome, and there's another mod on here which replaces them all with gay-themed erotic paintings. So I run with that and of course it no longer fits with Furry Skyrim. So I'm replacing all the paintings with furries.

Huh, fun fact: I already thought about doing something like that, though in my case it was with the pinup posters from Knox in Aether Suite (at least the ones in what's supposed to be the player character's home). I did go for actual art instead of screenshots, so keeping it consistent and finding pics I did like for all of the different posters was tedious and I gave up on it. Should have thought of ingame pics as you said, though (even the, huh, Mark Jefferson-style framed photographs added in latter versions by Halo use ingame shots).

I'm all for it, so I'll probably download it and use the mod once you post your patch.

24 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I guess I could help with this. I don't have any shots to share at the moment outside of what I could have posted in the thread already, but I could try to take some and share them.

Any specific preferences? Like, do I go for full-on SnapDragon ENB for the pics (which is more artsy) or I keep Kwanon (which is lighter on performance and a bit more "realistic"/less fantasy)? Also do you want mostly explicit stuff (SL scenes, explicit poses), suggestive/erotic, or tame/SFW? Any scenarios? I'm mostly asking because I don't really have any ideas for pics myself at the moment, so even if it's just a vague "erotic female shots" or "tame pics", it would help me figure out what to capture, lol.

52 minutes ago, origamifan said:

If it can help, here's my current load order (a bit messed up, because I tried NMM's automated mods sorting, to no avail (btw, can someone please explain me how to create folders inside a post (like for spoilers) cause I fear such a long list being presented as such may be against the site's rules)(Also, if a patch is necessary, don't feel pressed for it, I have plenty of other games to play while awaiting). :

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
MagicDuelReborn.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BS_DLC_patch.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
Rebirth Monster.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp=1
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
99.esp=1
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp=1
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +75%.esp=1
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +75%.esp=1
ABT - Progressive Damage (Vanilla).esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1
JZBai_PracticalFemaleArmors.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
No More Ugly Effects.esp=1
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp=1
The Honored Dead.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrimDGDB_Outfit.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp=1
DBM_HA+IW+IA_Patch.esp=1
Fossilsyum.esp=1
Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp=1
DBM_AmuletsOfSkyrim_Patch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp=1
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp=1
Ursine Armour.esp=1
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp=1
ShotelCollection.esp=1
RapierCollection.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
FixCombatMusic.esp=1
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp=1
Lydia is a Khajiit.esp=1
Knight Of Thorns Armor.esp=1
ParryingDaggerCollection.esp=1
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp=1
More Salt Please.esp=1
gemcrafting1from3.esp=1
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp=1
BSHeartland - Textures.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - CRF Patch.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp=1
TW3Eyes.esp=1
TKDodge.esp=1
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp=1
DBM_ZIAComplete_Patch.esp=1
DBM_KelCrossbowPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeImperious.esp=1
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp=1
VFWC.esp=1
_Patch - Imperious - VFWC.esp=1
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

PS: If I seems rude or condescending to you, don't hesitate to notify me, I sometimes have trouble discerning it myself.

The problem is not specifically Yiffy Age - it's RaceCompatiblityUSKPOverride.esp. For the vanilla vampirism, the changes it makes is fine(think). But for Sacrosacnt or Better Vampires? It can be used, but that plugin needs to be sorted before the plugin for either of those two Vampire mods. If you use LOOT, you can tell it to auto-sort the plugins the way they are needed every time, without having to manually move it. Click the options menu for the Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp(three stacked squares or something like that), and choose "Edit Metadata". Then choose the "Load After" tab, and click the Plus sign to add a filename. Enter exactly RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp,  and then click the green check mark. Now, sort your modlist again, and it will be sure to have the plugins in the correct order. 

However, I think Sacrosanct might need a patch for Yiffy Age and it's Imperious patch, given that Sacrosacnt edits the Vampire races to give them special abilities. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

[...]

I was testing the Thalmor Embassy start from ASLAL in my current test save and took these quick pics. Didn't have many posers set up yet nor I could come up with much, but at least is something. Would stuff like that help, or do you need anything else? Also is the ENB good or should I go for something with more effects and more fantasy-looking?

Spoiler

Thalmor_Embassy_1.thumb.png.3bd91bb91f39e9da2f8c7931afca6a9f.png

Thalmor_Embassy_2.thumb.png.825811244fc26974bc690eecfa08a4c3.png

Thalmor_Embassy_3.thumb.png.a287db3845e33bfd9c678fc292a4519d.png

Thalmor_Embassy_4.thumb.png.e0707309da989871cb2ec50eef3bd419.png

10 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

However, I think Sacrosanct might need a patch for Yiffy Age and it's Imperious patch, given that Sacrosacnt edits the Vampire races to give them special abilities. 

As far as I know Sacrosanct adds its special powers via script on runtime and doesn't actually edit the race records, though I could be wrong about that.

I think I got it to work just fine with Yiffy Age once some time ago; in theory all you need to do is install Sacrosanct, (re)install RaceCompatibility with the Sacrosanct patch option selected and then load the Sacrosanct folder (left pane) before RaceCompatibility if using MO. RC has to overwrite some Sacrosanct scripts in order for the custom race vampirism to work with it.

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Yeah, I spotted this mod on the nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80513 Which basically makes individual changes for sacrosanct for each custom race. Perhaps a variant of this patch, but for YA is required?

Those pics are great. They're going to be shrunk pretty small, so contrast is good. Other than that I don't care much--I'll do some head shots, some full-body poses, some sex shots. They're just scattered around so a mix is perfectly fine.

@Bad Dog

Just in case you took interest or anyone else, I found the master version of Sketch-Retopo and it doesn't ask for a patches.db when launched.

EIDT:

If you have issues with the import function, drag and drop the OBJ file to the .exe.

Here is a custom ICO of an image I edited in Photoshop, then converted into an ICO since SR doesn't have one.

EDIT2:

Export not working, so yeaahh..... unless anyone can figure that out, good luck. I left a question on their YouTube channel.

SR_ICO.rar

15 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

The problem is not specifically Yiffy Age - it's RaceCompatiblityUSKPOverride.esp. For the vanilla vampirism, the changes it makes is fine(think). But for Sacrosacnt or Better Vampires? It can be used, but that plugin needs to be sorted before the plugin for either of those two Vampire mods.

I tried it, but it didn't gave any results.

15 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Click the options menu for the Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp(three stacked squares or something like that), and choose "Edit Metadata". Then choose the "Load After" tab, and click the Plus sign to add a filename. Enter exactly RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp,  and then click the green check mark. Now, sort your modlist again, and it will be sure to have the plugins in the correct order. 

Which tool am I supposed to use for this? And if it's loot, where can I find it?

At any rate I'd like to thank you for the help you brought me. Seems indeed a YA-sacrosanct patch might be the better option.

18 minutes ago, origamifan said:

I tried it, but it didn't gave any results.

Did you also setup RaceCompatibility for Sacrosanct? 

It can depend on what Mod Manager, if any, as to how easy it is to fix that. 

For manually installing or NMM, you'll have to reinstall RC. 

For MO, you'll just have to make sure RC is setup for Sacrosanct, and then move the RC mod(possibly naming it specifically for Sacrosanct) below Sacrosanct in your Mod List(left pane).

18 minutes ago, origamifan said:

Which tool am I supposed to use for this? And if it's loot, where can I find it?

At any rate I'd like to thank you for the help you brought me. Seems indeed a YA-sacrosanct patch might be the better option.

LOOT

And while it is not critical, you may also want to consider this - TESVEdit. It allows you to look through mods - meaning their plugin or .esp/.esm files - to see what conflicts. It will likely look overwhelming, but it is a bit simpler than it looks. 

Not too sure if a patch will be required. You would think that even without considering Yiffy Age, Imperious - Races of Skyrim would conflict with Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim, because both of them change the Vampire races. But as Blaze suggested, the powers added to Vampires with Sacrosanct are not added with direct edits to the Vampire races. 

Otherwise, I've mostly preferred Better Vampires, though I don't think Sacrosanct is at all bad. My biggest problem with it, would be the fact that with Sacrosanct, you are just as limited in feeding as you are in the vanilla game - meaning the Seduction power, which you don't always have, or Vampire Thralls, and while the powers you get are better, they still use the same basic system. Though I did like the ability it adds where Vampires can walk on water - though I would have liked a perk in the VL tree, that would let you run as well, but only at night. 

SeaOfGhosts1.thumb.png.eeaf3e6a47d33f0edc7491a2271b8263.pngSeaOfGhosts1a.thumb.png.09b2add590655261dc949ab323daca89.png

Yep. 

On 1/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, origamifan said:

I tried it, but it didn't gave any results. [...] At any rate I'd like to thank you for the help you brought me. Seems indeed a YA-sacrosanct patch might be the better option.

Do as Kuroyami suggested, try reinstalling RaceCompatibility and making sure to select the Sacrosanct patch in the installer. Also note that since you seem to be using NMM, you have to do that RC reinstall after installing Sacrosanct and you have to say "Yes" to overwriting files so that the RC patch can properly overwrite the default/non-patched Sacrosanct scripts.

On 12/25/2017 at 1:04 PM, ianpal123 said:

Noticed something weird, the claws seem to have disappeared for my character only while every NPC is just fine...guess my guy decided to grab some nail clippers xD

Spoiler

NoClaws1.pngNoClaws2.png

Somewhat off-topic, but what ENB are you using? I'm kinda happy with Kwanon so far but it can get a bit dull sometimes, and the other alternatives I've found so far either take ages to load and hit my framerate to varying extents (SnapDragon, Rampage) or look bad in certain places like interiors or mod-added worldspaces (anko). Your pics look good, so I wouldn't mind giving that one a shot as well.

On 1/2/2018 at 11:09 AM, Kuroyami said:

SeaOfGhosts1.thumb.png.eeaf3e6a47d33f0edc7491a2271b8263.pngSeaOfGhosts1a.thumb.png.09b2add590655261dc949ab323daca89.png

Yep. 

Ah, you got yourself a copy of Bikini Ascend too, didn't you :classic_tongue:? I tried when it came out and got hooked on it and the other Bikini sets by nise as well, even though I wasn't really keen on those when TAWOBA first came out (but then again, I never actually tried it ingame and on my characters, so...).

Most stuff works fine with YA races out of the box, and even some of the gorgets/collars fit the Cheetah necks (I modified some other heads to have the same necks without the fur layer so it fits on those as well on my setup). Headgear like circlets or helmets are out of the question, though; I've thought about seeing if I can edit them to fit but there's too many of them and TBH I don't like their designs enough to put that much work into it.

@Bad Dog

Here, have some more pics for your patch, with a Sabrelioness this time:

Spoiler

I know the interior ones are a bit weird; that effect on interiors is one of the reasons anko doesn't quite make it for me (looks pretty good on exteriors and on interiors without the effect, though). Also the last shot didn't quite work out the way I expected; probably should have lowered the FOV/increased zoom and changed the angle a little. It's just that it's hard to find laying poses where the tail either doesn't clip through the bed/ground or the view is obstructed by the body and it's not as blatant (most of the times you would still expect the tail to be curled up to the side and clearly visible, but "obstructed tail" is better than "clipping-through-the-ground tail", I guess).

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Ah, you got yourself a copy of Bikini Ascend too, didn't you :classic_tongue:? I tried when it came out and got hooked on it and the other Bikini sets by nise as well, even though I wasn't really keen on those when TAWOBA first came out (but then again, I never actually tried it ingame and on my characters, so...).

Most stuff works fine with YA races out of the box, and even some of the gorgets/collars fit the Cheetah necks (I modified some other heads to have the same necks without the fur layer so it fits on those as well on my setup). Headgear like circlets or helmets are out of the question, though; I've thought about seeing if I can edit them to fit but there's too many of them and TBH I don't like their designs enough to put that much work into it.

One of my only problems with the Bikini armors, at least those by Nise, was that most of them where heavy armors. Sure, there are a few similar mods like Elvenia that are light armors, and have the base concept, but far less variety. But even with just the Elven and Orcish in this mod, even if I have not touched the Orcish ones yet, I like what I am seeing. Though the conversion posted for both sets seems to lack something in Bodyslide - can't select a preset(I'm using Seraphim for YA) - which means either the preset sliders must be used, or something is wrong with it - so I am using the one for the Elven Bikini armor posted in the TAWoBA thread. 

As for the headgear, I did not try any of them yet. I would not mind them working for the races in YA, or at least these Cheetahs, but...

I have replaced YA's skeletons with the _beast ones from XPMSE - as should be obvious in those shots. 

39 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

One of my only problems with the Bikini armors, at least those by Nise, was that most of them where heavy armors. Sure, there are a few similar mods like Elvenia that are light armors, and have the base concept, but far less variety.

AFAIK there's a plugin in the TAWOBA - Patches page that makes all pieces into Light Armor (and also rebalances stats, standarizes names and adds WAFR/CCFR keywords and data). It hasn't been updated for 1.8d yet (still at 1.8c), but I've been using the non-light patch and outside of a few minor mismatches (one of the dwarven tassets says it's the "short" one when it's actually the "long" one) everything has worked fine, so the Light Armor version of it should be good too.

But even with just the Elven and Orcish in this mod, even if I have not touched the Orcish ones yet, I like what I am seeing. Though the conversion posted for both sets seems to lack something in Bodyslide - can't select a preset(I'm using Seraphim for YA) - which means either the preset sliders must be used, or something is wrong with it - so I am using the one for the Elven Bikini armor posted in the TAWoBA thread.

Probably missing the proper group data. BS sets need to be assigned a group (CBAdvanced or Unified UNP) in order to get the available presets on the list. Easy to fix, simply create a new group XML and use it to add the Ascend pieces to a group called "Unified UNP".

I haven't looked into UUNP for Ascend yet because I only use them for screenshotting purposes; there isn't any rebalance/integration plugin yet so I don't want to use them on a "normal" playthrough. Since they are only for eyecandy for now, I figured it was better to keep the original 7BO shape because that's how nise built them and they have been hand-tailored for that shape (UUNP conversions for nise's bikinis are still pretty good most of the time and I do use them for TAWOBA, but there's always an inevitable loss of quality and/or shape with UUNP conversions).

I have replaced YA's skeletons with the _beast ones from XPMSE - as should be obvious in those shots. 

Yup, I did that too, as it can be seen in my pics as well.

6 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

AFAIK there's a plugin in the TAWOBA - Patches page that makes all pieces into Light Armor (and also rebalances stats, standarizes names and adds WAFR/CCFR keywords and data). It hasn't been updated for 1.8 yet, but I've been using the non-light patch and outside of a few minor mismatches (one of the dwarven tassets says it's the "short" one when it's actually the "long" one) everything has worked fine, so the Light Armor version of it should be good too.

Well, I know that is an option, and while some combinations could certainly be considered Light Armor, you'd still be wearing a set based on say Steel, etc. I do have that patch installed, though I'd like a more outright patch to remove the changes to Alvor's shop - mostly since I think it is a bit much, and would prefer just crafting the armors after getting the books. 

But what I meant was the Bikini armor style, based on the game's light armors. Elvenia is there for the Elven set, and there is a Glass Bikini armor mod that actually has a few options for some pieces. tAWoBA does have some light sets though, Leather, Hide and the base Falmer(the heavy Falmer set based on the Dawnguard added armor). 

Might be kind of early for it, but I'm hoping compatibility with DSR is possible for the mod.  

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:
On 12/25/2017 at 8:04 PM, ianpal123 said:

Noticed something weird, the claws seem to have disappeared for my character only while every NPC is just fine...guess my guy decided to grab some nail clippers xD

Reveal hidden contents

NoClaws1.pngNoClaws2.png

Somewhat off-topic, but what ENB are you using? I'm kinda happy with Kwanon so far but it can get a bit dull sometimes, and the other alternatives I've found so far either take ages to load and hit my framerate to varying extents (SnapDragon, Rampage) or look bad in certain places like interiors or mod-added worldspaces (anko). Your pics look good, so I wouldn't mind giving that one a shot as well.

I'm using Rampage ENB with Vivid Weathers weather overhaul

15 minutes ago, ianpal123 said:

I'm using Rampage ENB with Vivid Weathers weather overhaul

Oh, okay. Now that you mention it, it does remind me of Rampage, but since it's been a while since I last used it, I thought it was better to ask in case it was a different one. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Did you also setup RaceCompatibility for Sacrosanct? 

It can depend on what Mod Manager, if any, as to how easy it is to fix that. 

Indeed I did, but it didn't gave any result. Am I supposed to load racecompatibilityuskpoverride before or after sacrosanct? And if someone else in this forum uses both YA and Sacrosanct, could they please be so kind as to provides me with the edited scripts as a last resort, just to see if it works?

6 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

You would think that even without considering Yiffy Age, Imperious - Races of Skyrim would conflict with Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim, because both of them change the Vampire races. But as Blaze suggested, the powers added to Vampires with Sacrosanct are not added with direct edits to the Vampire races. 

I don't think so, I used both simultaneously before installing YA and had no problems whatsoever. Plus they're made by the same modder and he seems to make sure there is a synergy working between his mods (which are all great mods too, BTW)

10 minutes ago, Nocturnefoxx said:

Is there an easy way to edit YA so that it does NOT use the included beast feet? I'd prefer to use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16976 for beast feet, if possible.

You can edit the plugin and the skeletons so that NPCs revert to a plantigrade (vanilla) stance and equip boots and shoes, but since the textures are built for the paws, you would still have those when barefoot or when wearing revealing footwear (like footwraps or Falmer "boots"). That's basically what I did, and seems like Kuroyami did the same.

At least for vanilla non-beast races, though; in theory it would be possible to create a patch so that Argonians and Khajiit use Grimoa's feet while the other races keep the paws, yes. But it would take some work.