1 hour ago, RaShCl said:

... could you give me a install order for all your furry files , i ask becosue i saw some texcture mods on your page to, and wqqould like to install as mutch as possible to convert skyrim to a furry version, and if possible could you also tell me what lovers lab files i would need etc. ...

Bad Dog gave his whole mod list somewhere earlier in the thread, I was going to give you a link to it but it looks like the LL update broke post links, that post used to be on page 120 entry 1997303, now we're up to 118 so...

Edited by Voldearag
2 hours ago, Voldearag said:

Bad Dog gave his whole mod list somewhere earlier in the thread, I was going to give you a link to it but it looks like the LL update broke post links, that post used to be on page 120 entry 1997303, now we're up to 118 so...

Page 96 of the updated site.

On 11/22/2017 at 6:11 PM, Voldearag said:

lol i didnt ment all the files he has installed , only teh files he has uploaded to loverslab :P , i cant make heads or tails from that long list lol, just need all teh yiffyu age  files and the skins he has :P

Go back to the very first page of this thread, and follow it's instructions on what mods you need. There will be links for all mods including the Loverslab required mods like Schlongs of Skyrim and Sexlab.

YiffyAge and all patches for it will be on his Google Drive Page. That will be all you need for a Yiffy Age Conversion.

My Furry Taste is the Cat girls lol :P Anything with tail and ears on ladies kinda hot to me haha :P 

My Pc is very power full well almost. I have Amd FX 6350 OC at 4.4 Ghz with 16 gigs of ram 1600mhz Power Supply enermax 920 sliver 

XFX 390 X 8gb edition and crucial ssd 300 525 gb 

Edited by rb888
3 hours ago, rb888 said:

My Furry Taste is the Cat girls lol :P Anything with tail and ears on ladies kinda hot to me haha :P 

My Pc is very power full well almost. I have Amd FX 6350 OC at 4.4 Ghz with 16 gigs of ram 1600mhz Power Supply enermax 920 sliver 

XFX 390 X 8gb edition and crucial ssd 300 525 gb 

BD certainly has made some lovely kitty girls. :)

@Bad Dog I understand you are happy with Skyrim32 but once SKSE-SE comes out any plans to port this over to the newer version? Or is it to soon to say?

Sites having loading issues lol :P Don't know why? trying grab files :P :) 2017_11_24_18_34_07_www_loverslab_com_50 2017_11_24_18_38_16_Error.png
upload photos to internet see?

Good news Everything working almost perfect expect like where Start  talking at you when you wake up but and his left leg is missing. But other two in the cart legs are fine but next cart one missing left leg mesh too. But I can live with it but any idea? lol

Edited by rb888
On 11/22/2017 at 4:43 AM, Bad Dog said:

@frear, ok that gives me something to work with. Your esp list looks okay. SOS smurf average is in the list still but the other SOS addons are not, which is confusing. If you say you turned it off, that should be okay.

Your papyrus log is a freaking mess, though. None of the YA scripts are working and even SexLab is not being loaded correctly. It's not in your load order either. I would download YA again and reinstall it, and see what you get. It looks like the compiled scripts aren't there or the esp is corrupt. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling everything seems to have done the trick. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, rb888 said:

Sites having loading issues lol :P Don't know why? trying grab files :P :) 2017_11_24_18_34_07_www_loverslab_com_50 2017_11_24_18_38_16_Error.png
upload photos to internet see?

Good news Everything working almost perfect expect like where Start  talking at you when you wake up but and his left leg is missing. But other two in the cart legs are fine but next cart one missing left leg mesh too. But I can live with it but any idea? lol

If using ModOrganizer, check your mod list and move YiffyAge and all patches to the bottom.

It's I have been trying skyrim pass few years but got up to level 4 lol but want to try other furry characters in the game that look the best on female too. BUT Destiny game pass 4 years keep me busy on my ps4 even new Destiny 2 game too want started got me liking female furrys blame Tokyo Mew Mew cat girl  one she was my favorites character in the series back in 2001 which they have more seasons of that show. Then in Final Fantasy games comes along which I never played the game, but the character Mirtha of the cat girl is very hot. Lol 

On 11/24/2017 at 11:41 PM, Bad Dog said:

No plans. Once the prerequisites are ported I probably will... I'm curious to see what the new Skyrim looks like. But without all the mods it's not going to be much fun.

Wait to they get the 64 bit converted I'm still waiting for sexlabs full edition comes out then I'll will try mods on that version.

I know this is pretty late in the game to make a suggestion. However ii was thinking back tgo a mod i used long time ago. IF all the races are now beast, why are the skeletosn human?

there is a mod that adds beast skeletons, but it seemed to have been abandon? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28957?tab=description

Mabey the skeletons could be used to replace reg human ones?

The current YA replaces the basic skeletons with dog skeletons. Stack it with Skyrim Immersive Creatures, and you get cat and argonian skeletons too. But it's not all skeletons in game--the ones in the crypts are part of the walls, and I'm not starting on converting all the draugr.

18 hours ago, milesblackwolf said:

I know this is pretty late in the game to make a suggestion. However ii was thinking back tgo a mod i used long time ago. IF all the races are now beast, why are the skeletosn human?

there is a mod that adds beast skeletons, but it seemed to have been abandon? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28957?tab=description

Mabey the skeletons could be used to replace reg human ones?

Besides what Bad Dog has added, and what is added by Skyrim Immersive Creatures... We've all kinda have accepted a tiny lore change, in that Humans existed before furries. Went extinct, and furries took over in Tamriel.

Reason Draugr are there, some remaining human skeletons and what not. They may have died, even gone extinct. But there bodies remained in a dried up husk like state till Magic awoken them again by us knotty furries wandering around in there crypts.

20 minutes ago, foxia said:

Besides what Bad Dog has added, and what is added by Skyrim Immersive Creatures... We've all kinda have accepted a tiny lore change, in that Humans existed before furries. Went extinct, and furries took over in Tamriel.

Reason Draugr are there, some remaining human skeletons and what not. They may have died, even gone extinct. But there bodies remained in a dried up husk like state till Magic awoken them again by us knotty furries wandering around in there crypts.

Well, actually, if I got the lore right, draugr are undead practically from the point they are buried; they just remain in, huh, power saving mode up to the moment when someone enters their barrow and starts taking their stuff and waking them from their centuries-long curse-induced slumber. Also there may be some weird rituals related to the Dragon cult and the dragon priests and stuff as well, but I can't remember for sure, so some actual lore buff would have to confirm it.

But then again, that would mean humans were still around during the Dragon wars, which contradicts the bit we actually get to see when using the Elder Scroll and the fact that all the heroes of Sovngarde we get to see are furries as well, so... I guess humans were there waay before the whole thing, and thus their undeath has nothing to do with the Dragon cult? Or maybe the dragons had something to do with their disappearance and it was only when furries showed up that they could be taken down? Kinda like with the Protheans in Mass Effect: they failed to take down the Reapers themselves but set the stage up for the next batch of races to do it the next time around.

In any case, these are just ramblings about lore and not really relevant outside of your head canon or whatever, soo... I guess you can simply ignore all this, lol.

Edited by Blaze69

Badass cheetah is badass.

I like the idea that the furries moved in after the original races were wiped out. That way when Golldir bleats on forever about "my ancestors!" he's really saying my ancestors like my table or my horse, not like my mother or sister. But I don't have an answer to the Sovngarde problem.