Anyway, just got word back from Mickyan (author of the original mod), and they've given me the okay to go ahead and release the updated mod if I want. Since everything seems to be working fine both in my end and in yours, I'll probably move on to all the stuff required for a Nexus release. No ETA yet, though; more of it as it happens.

Well, that was faster than I expected. having taken most of the pics and drafted up a description already helped speed thinks up too, lol.

Anyway, the mod can be found here: The Lungaris - Rabbit Race REDUX.

I tried bringing up a clone and the clone looks fine, so I'm going with it being a problem with the facegen. I'll regenerate tomorrow and see what I can see. 

I just replaced the meshes, changed the head part data to point to the Cheetah/CITRUS tris and exported FaceGen for a test NPC (Eltrys, the Forsworn Conspiracy guy), and it's working fine so far. All morphs, phonemes and expressions seem to work without issues on him.

Only changes to the head nif itself were to point it to the appropiate fox textures instead of the cheetah ones as it had them (I assume you simply didn't bother touching those) and removing the normals flag from the NiTriShape data, so there's no reason to think any of those would have fixed it. The issue was indeed in the FaceGen process, but I'm not sure what could have gone wrong.

I guess I'll try FaceGenning all male Bretons and check out some of them to see if any comes out wrong, but I think it's unlikely.

In other news, I looked at Dremora again (changed them to use the Panther heads instead of the vanilla Khajiit ones while I was doing the fox edits), and it dawned on me that if we ever want to add another (ideally feline) species to YA, they would be the best candidate. Right now they are just Dunmer clones with horns, and they could use some love. I'm pretty sure them being reskinned Dunmer in the vanilla game is due to lazyness on Bethesda's part rather than actual lore dictating they are in the first place; if you look at Dremora in Oblivion, they are certainly different from Dunmer or any other playable race (also ugly AF, but then again everybody had potato heads back then, sooo I guess it's not saying much, lol).

I think something like Jaguars, (standard) Leopards or Clouded Leopards would be a pretty good fit for them (also "black" panthers are not a true separate species but rather melanistic Jaguars or Leopards, so the Dunmer connection would still be there anyway). Just leaving this here in case you go crazy and decide to work on even more species and such  :P

In other news, I looked at Dremora again (changed them to use the Panther heads instead of the vanilla Khajiit ones while I was doing the fox edits), and it dawned on me that if we ever want to add another (ideally feline) species to YA, they would be the best candidate. Right now they are just Dunmer clones with horns, and they could use some love. I'm pretty sure them being reskinned Dunmer in the vanilla game is due to lazyness on Bethesda's part rather than actual lore dictating they are in the first place; if you look at Dremora in Oblivion, they are certainly different from Dunmer or any other playable race (also ugly AF, but then again everybody had potato heads back then, sooo I guess it's not saying much, lol).

I think something like Jaguars, (standard) Leopards or Clouded Leopards would be a pretty good fit for them (also "black" panthers are not a true separate species but rather melanistic Jaguars or Leopards, so the Dunmer connection would still be there anyway). Just leaving this here in case you go crazy and decide to work on even more species and such  tongue.png

Actually a Black Jaguar would probably be super perfect for the Dremora. I mean look at that Fur colour!

post-28044-0-47552900-1509928876_thumb.jpg

I mean instead of the natural brown between the spots, give it a bit more hint of red and it would look like the land of Oblivion itself, a perfect and an amazing design for a Dremora!

Okay, the Bretons are ready to go. I'm going to upload this as YA 4.0 because all the mod patches will have to be rebuilt for it. It fixes the red face bug, I hope fixes the CTD that a few people were getting trying to create breton PCs, and smooths out the textures to match the rest (less saturated, less contrasty, more color varieties). 

Try it out from here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz-2a_e08IXFNHZBZnlUM1FRSXc

Woah, over 10K downloads. Of course, part of that is I keep uploading new versions.

Now that the new site is up, I've updated the OP with the latest version. I called it 4.1 because it has a few fixes. I rolled the dog skeleton into the main mod and FIXED A NIF PROBLEM so you probably want to get this version if you've been using that.

If anybody wants to chase a puzzle: I did a Beyond Skyrim - Bruma patch (and spent a shitload of time playing it, a bunch of fun). Every fox in the game is running fine except Bentior of the Restful Watchman. He's got no face animations, expression or speech. I can't figure out why--he's just the same as all the other Breton NPCs. I've re-facegenned him a few different ways. I have not tried replacing head parts randomly to see if that matters. I suppose that's next.

Anyway, if anyone wants to look there's something odd there.

30 minutes ago, Heartlessdragoon said:

I just realized I have two mods from the same person. Diversity and Diverse Skyrim are they the same mod but updated or are they different. 

You want Diverse Skyrim since the latest Yiffy Age Patch works with it.

Diversity is the old name for the mod and is recognizable as an older version. Older versions of Yiffy Age Supported Diversity through a patch as well.

Edited by foxia

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

Not really sure those should be a thing. Halting frame progression is one thing, fucking allocation is a whole other  [jackie chan]can of fuck[/jackie chan].

54 minutes ago, 27X said:

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

Not really sure those should be a thing. Halting frame progression is one thing, fucking allocation is a whole other  [jackie chan]can of fuck[/jackie chan].

Not sure where the original post is, but Bad Dog has said those were values he got from the "More Nasty Critters" Thread. His game ran stable as a rock so shared them with everyone else. I've been using them so far and they work pretty good for me.

1 hour ago, Heartlessdragoon said:

Also did you mean to place a copy of Yiffy Blaze Anthro Schlong.7z in yiffyblazeanthroschlong.7z?

Fuck, no. Nuke that. 

As for the memory allocation, fuckifiknow. I've been running with those settings and my game is awesomely stable. But correlation is not causation and I can't swear this is the set of changes that made the difference.

19 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

If anybody wants to chase a puzzle: I did a Beyond Skyrim - Bruma patch (and spent a shitload of time playing it, a bunch of fun). Every fox in the game is running fine except Bentior of the Restful Watchman. He's got no face animations, expression or speech. I can't figure out why--he's just the same as all the other Breton NPCs. I've re-facegenned him a few different ways. I have not tried replacing head parts randomly to see if that matters. I suppose that's next.

Anyway, if anyone wants to look there's something odd there.

I think I've found out the cause for this. Bentior has the "Simple Actor" flag toggled on in his NPC data. From the Creation Kit Wiki:

Simple Actor Disables face animations and morphing. Also disables the Story Manager's Death and Assault events.

If you select him with the console, the MFG tab on the right listing the values for modifiers and phonemes is missing and he's the only one that has this issue, so I guess it's indeed because his face morphs are disabled by the game. So removing that flag from his data using TES5 Edit should fix the problem.

In other news, at first glance most of Bruma seems to work fine, but there are some caveats:

• For some reason, all vampire NPCs from the mod use separate head entries included in the BSHeartland esm. They are all CYR(Fe)MaleHead*Race*Vampire, and obviously point to human meshes, so vampires come out wrong. Copying the edited vanilla race head data from YA over those entries (I used the "Compare" function in xEdit for that) fixes it just fine and vampire NPCs export FaceGen just fine.
  • The mod also includes several different hair entries in the BSAssets esm, all named "BSKHair******". Again, they point to human meshes, so they need to either be edited to point to beast meshes or all NPCs that use those need to be edited to use vanilla hairs instead.

Otherwise, the patch seems to be working as intended so far (I will have more info once I've actually played through it).

EDIT: yep, removing that flag indeed causes the morphs to work fine, so there's that.

Edited by Blaze69

Blaze Schlongs patch lacks the updates of 4.1. Hyena and fox body Textures  seem to be using the old 3.0 Body Textures causing a texture mismatch with hands, head, and tail.

For those using ModOrganizer, a quick fix is to place it before YiffyAge 4.1 to load the main YiffyAge changes allowing it to take priority instead. Another option is to go in with MO File Explorer and Hide these. But since I'm not sure of what other textures could cause problems, (imagine all schlongs will have a mismatch as well), just better to place blaze schlongs before YiffyAge 4.1.

For people planning to use YiffyAge with NMM, Install Blaze Schlongs first then install YiffyAge 4.1 and let it overwrite everything.

EDIT:

Also looking in the textures folder for YiffyAge 4.1, seems Female fox afflicted textures are the older 3.1 textures so will have a mismatch when facing the female Afflicted Bretons during Peryites quest.

Edited by foxia
1 hour ago, foxia said:

Blaze Schlongs patch lacks the updates of 4.1. Hyena and fox body Textures  seem to be using the old 3.0 Body Textures causing a texture mismatch with hands, head, and tail.

EDIT:

Also looking in the textures folder for YiffyAge 4.1, seems Female fox afflicted textures are the older 3.1 textures so will have a mismatch when facing the female Afflicted Bretons during Peryites quest.

The YA 4.0 file already includes the VP Regular schlong meshes and textures, so you can simply manually install the plugin from the archive without installing the other folders as well (so you don't overwrite the hyena and fox textures with the old ones). Neither the VP Regular nor the BD Anthro schlong have been updated for those new textures, though, so if you use them on those two races there will be a mismatch (but they can be used just fine with the other races).

Yeah, saw that about the Afflicted. The male version was updated and included in 4.0, but female one is missing. Shouldn't take BD long, as painting the... whatever those red things are supposed to be over the new textures is easy, so there's that.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Sores. Those are sores.

I never have gotten them to look right.

Instead of Sores... How about bald spots instead? Make it look like they have Mange. Would make sense, especially for Peryite. I'll see what I can come up with. Might even borrow some things from Bi Phenotypes to add Sores and what not.

EDIT: made a temporary replacer just to look it over atleast in NifSkope. Got more to do. But using the Sorceress Bi Phenotype and it looks perfectly like really bad mange.

Edited by foxia