5 hours ago, foxia said:

Alright, got a pack made up. Made some new normasl and speculars and included head textures as well. Even if the new head textures are never used, they are there just in case.

YIffyAfflicted.7z

The normal maps seem to have been broken somehow. They are saved in some weird format (GIMP can load it, but Paint.Net can't, so it's not one of the standard ones), and they seem to have some kind of blueish tint with purple shades as well applied over the original colors. Did you load up the normal map as tangent space without actually converting it to tangent space first? Because it looks like it.

Otherwise, diffuses and speculars look pretty good. Perhaps could use more patches on the right side of the texture so the whole body is covered, and if we get picky, the transition from fur to affected skin could be improved a bit, but again that's just being picky and it works fine as it is. Great job :smiley:!

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The normal maps seem to have been broken somehow. They are saved in some weird format (GIMP can load it, but Paint.Net can't, so it's not one of the standard ones), and they seem to have some kind of blueish tint with purple shades as well applied over the original colors. Did you load up the normal map as tangent space without actually converting it to tangent space first? Because it looks like it.

Otherwise, diffuses and speculars look pretty good. Perhaps could use more patches on the right side of the texture so the whole body is covered, and if we get picky, the transition from fur to affected skin could be improved a bit, but again that's just being picky and it works fine as it is. Great job :smiley:!

Yeah I realized where I screwed up. Haven't made a decent normal map in awhile. With GIMP, you need to set the new Normal Layers filter to Overlay. Forgot to do it for body textures. But did it for the faces.  Fixed it with a v2.

Also with the v2, I added a large mange patch on the front left of the body so it puts more on the body. More a reuse of the patch on the leg and slightly resized. However, Once it's applied to the mesh you won't notice it being the same texture thanks to the way it will stretch and mold.

Really don't wanna add to much more, only because it looks pretty devestating now. Any other extra patchs now and the afflicted will just look to sickly to fight.

Anyway here is the v2 YiffyAfflictedv2.7z

And here are the images with the extra patch added:

Female

afflictedfoxfemalev2.thumb.png.b6febaa5e2a43b1d359f8a659d21d166.png

Male

afflictedfoxmalev2.thumb.png.7d0cf499ca4488580bbe56c60e8d9da7.png

YiffyAfflictedv2.7z

Edited by foxia

Alright your mod worked flawlessly on the first try so i have to get this off my chest.

Dude your mod is really awesome. I like the variety in the changed races, your mod, as said before, worked without flaws on my heavily modded game. I haven't found a mod that made big problems, but i'll take more time to check it out tomorrow. The other Schlongs i had installed obviously don't work anymore but that is expected.

So, yeah i can't think of anything more right now, but i'll write more when i played a bit more. Kudos.

39 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

Handsome scars.  The revealing clothing edits go nicely with this afflicted condition I thinks.  None of them look happy though.

Would you look happy either if what you got from Peryite was the equivalent of mange?

Uploading YA 4.2 in just a minute. It will have the new afflicted textures and some other minor fixes, mostly having to do with texturing schlongs. I walked through Blaze's VP schlongs and made sure they worked with the base YA textures, so I'm uploading a new version of that as well. I've incorporated everything but the esp into the main mod--I was going to put the esp in there but then decided that most people wouldn't think to turn it off if they didn't want it, so I left it separate. If you turn it on and turn off BadDogSchlongCore.esm you don't get the schlong-swapping script running at all, which may help a few folks. 

Edit: Downloads section is wonky, but the files are available at the mirror site.

Edited by Bad Dog
1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

If you turn it on and turn off BadDogSchlongCore.esm you don't get the schlong-swapping script running at all, which may help a few folks. 

So I take it you have changed YA to use the Hoodies Core system and removed the built-in one, then? I checked the last version and while the ESM was indeed included in the download, it wasn't actually a master of the YiffyAgeSchlongs plugin and the latter still used its own system; though I could have been wrong about it.

As I think I've stated already, I'm using using a custom heavily modified V3.x esp I've updated with the v4 changes, so I'm not completely up to date on all the changes and script edits.

EDIT: Nope, the 4.2 file doesn't actually use the Hoodies ESM at all, it continues to use the built-in system in the YiffyAgeSchlongs plugin itself.

Edited by Blaze69

I've just installed the 4.2 version on a fresh new Skyrim install. Somehow I cannot get the schlongs to show up in game. The only option I have is the smurf average SOS human schlong.

Edit - tried the 4.1 version as well but I have the same issue. Not sure if related but the revealing male armors mod is also not working (all in-game armors are vanilla). The female furries are fine though.

Great mod by the way. Thanks for the amazing work.

Edited by frear
5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You're sure you have the YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp enabled? When you look in the SOS MCM menu, the YA schlongs show up?

Hi,

Yes. I've installed everything through MO and the esp files are enabled. The load order (attached) also seems correct.

The YA schlongs do not show up in the SOS SCM menu. There is only the default human schlong.

I do not know if the issue is related, but I've also noticed that the guards still wear their boots over their digitigrade feet for some weird reason. The other armors do not seem to be affected.

loadorder.txt

20171119092130_1.jpg

35 minutes ago, frear said:

Hi,

Yes. I've installed everything through MO and the esp files are enabled. The load order (attached) also seems correct.

The YA schlongs do not show up in the SOS SCM menu. There is only the default human schlong.

I do not know if the issue is related, but I've also noticed that the guards still wear their boots over their digitigrade feet for some weird reason. The other armors do not seem to be affected.

loadorder.txt

20171119092130_1.jpg

Need more than just your load order.  We will need to see the mod list as well because your load order looks decent. Yeah, with mod Organizer you got to pay HEAVY Attention to your mod list and how it is setup.

One thing I can say with Yiffy Age and the Mod List, place Yiffy Age and all it's patches near the bottom of the mod list in MO.

That way any changes that are needed for Yiffy Age will load last.

Move YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp to the bottom, right before YffiyAgeSchlongs.esp (right side in MO).

Don't load SOS - Smurf Average.esp. It's not set up for YA.

Try starting a new game (you can delete it later). See what schlongs SOS loads. If it doesn't load all the YA schlongs, post a papyrus log. 

Ever since i installed this mod i have a few small problems.

(1) for some reason, i can wear about 5 different headgear at the same time same goes for boots 

(2) all the guards i see everywhere are headless, it freaks me out, if it was for Halloween i could understand :P

but that's already past us lol

any help especially the headless guards?

problem 1 i can live with for now

wearing extra stuff.jpg

headless 1.jpg

headless 2.jpg

3 hours ago, RaShCl said:

(1) for some reason, i can wear about 5 different headgear at the same time same goes for boots 

(2) all the guards i see everywhere are headless, it freaks me out, if it was for Halloween i could understand :P

Not too sure about the first issue, though that may be something which is possible when, technically, nothing is occupying a slot, and thus more than one can be equipped at the same time, since the game is not actually displaying a mesh when an item is equipped. Normally this should only be an issue for Boots in YA, but the helmet problem may be related. 

As for the second, you may have mod like Improved Closefaced Helmets, which would cause that problem. 

Edited by Kuroyami
4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Move YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp to the bottom, right before YffiyAgeSchlongs.esp (right side in MO).

Don't load SOS - Smurf Average.esp. It's not set up for YA.

Try starting a new game (you can delete it later). See what schlongs SOS loads. If it doesn't load all the YA schlongs, post a papyrus log. 

Thanks! That seems to have solved the issue with the guards feet but the YA schlongs are still not detected. I have attached the log.

Papyrus.0.log

20171119171805_1.jpg

16 minutes ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

just a content thing, but I've found it odd that nobody's created any kind of horse type race. You'd think with the reputation horses have for their... endowment you'd end up with someone trying.

Well there is the Centaur mod-which seems to be progressing well considering how much animating needs to be done for it.

5 hours ago, RaShCl said:

You have some other mod loading after Yiffy Age that's overwriting the YA edits to the helmets and restoring them to vanilla slots without changing the ArmorAddons as well, so helmets take up the whole slot (and hide the head) but don't have anything to show so they remain invisible. The issue with being able to stack items is due to those items not having compatible AAs (the game code is bugged and items don't actually take up a slot if they don't have a compatible AA for the race).

TL;DR: you have some other mod overwriting YA's changes. Make sure to load YA and its optional patches/plugins last in your load order.

1 hour ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

just a content thing, but I've found it odd that nobody's created any kind of horse type race. You'd think with the reputation horses have for their... endowment you'd end up with someone trying.

1 hour ago, Rockat said:

Well there is the Centaur mod-which seems to be progressing well considering how much animating needs to be done for it.

I think that was meant to be about an anthro horse race, since we are all about anthro races here, though I could be wrong.

5 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Not too sure about the first issue, though that may be something which is possible when, technically, nothing is occupying a slot, and thus more than one can be equipped at the same time, since the game is not actually displaying a mesh when an item is equipped. Normally this should only be an issue for Boots in YA, but the helmet problem may be related. 

As for the second, you may have mod like Improved Closefaced Helmets, which would cause that problem. 

wqell i never use close faced helmets , i hate them, unless  leather  helmets that dont cover my face,  but only my hair are also  in teh same  helmet line ? or are you talking only about full face helmets , in that case i havce no clue wht the guards heads are gone , i looked over my mods but except  mostly   mods for grass houses cities etc , i dont have many mods installed. i will make up alist what mods i use  who knows somebody reconises  a mod and sais well that could be a problem.

list of mods 01.png

list of mods 02.png

list of mods 03.png

list of mods 04.png

list of mods 04.png

Edited by RaShCl
adding list of mods