F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

• 4 weeks later...

slavery... there are texts in the game. The FO4 game makers are also undeniably committed to this thing. It seems to me that there are a lot of capable programmers and they might be able to make the story that was originally in the game loud. The DD will only amplify this DLC04 game with voluntary or "certain parts" forced slavery.

The point is, sex relationships and activity don't work at all. No imitation either. The program just goes through.  No violence, no exploitation, no action. At least nothing works for me.... except that one aSexMod.

"Take this Shock Collar, sneak up, and snap it on when she isn't looking. Or, beat her senseless, my preference, then snap it on."

where is it located? -- QUST: DLC04_RQ_Manager [01017F47] | DIAL: [010470ED] .. and surrounding area

1132103022_Fallout42019-05-1918-46-29-76.jpg.8d5d16b908a20935fb26f2e9e7060e1b.jpg

Rabszolgaság... szerepelnek a szövegek a játékban. A Fallout 4 játék készítők is letagadhatatlanul elkötelezték a dolog mellett magukat. Érdekes... Nekem úgy tűnik, rengeteg hozzáértő programozó van és képes lehet hangossá tenni avval a történetet, ami eredetileg is benne van a játékban. A DD csak felerősít egy önként vállalt vagy "bizonyos részeken" erőltetett rabszolgasággal ezt a DLC04 játékot, amit a készítők már közreadtak. 

A lényeg a szex kapcsolatok és tevőlegesség sehogy nem dolgozik. Imitáció sincs. Egyszerűen a program átlép a dolgon. Nincs erőszak, nincs kihasználás és nincs akció. Nálam, legalább is semmi nem dolgozik. ... kivéve az aSexMod.

*aSexMod.esp
*CBBE.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*AAF_Prostitution.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp

Spoiler
2 hours ago, far_kas said:

slavery... there are texts in the game. The FO4 game makers are also undeniably committed to this thing. It seems to me that there are a lot of capable programmers and they might be able to make the story that was originally in the game loud. The DD will only amplify this DLC04 game with voluntary or "certain parts" forced slavery.

The point is, sex relationships and activity don't work at all. No imitation either. The program just goes through.  No violence, no exploitation, no action. At least nothing works for me.... except that one aSexMod.

"Take this Shock Collar, sneak up, and snap it on when she isn't looking. Or, beat her senseless, my preference, then snap it on."

where is it located? -- QUST: DLC04_RQ_Manager [01017F47] | DIAL: [010470ED] .. and surrounding area

1132103022_Fallout42019-05-1918-46-29-76.jpg.8d5d16b908a20935fb26f2e9e7060e1b.jpg

Rabszolgaság... szerepelnek a szövegek a játékban. A Fallout 4 játék készítők is letagadhatatlanul elkötelezték a dolog mellett magukat. Érdekes... Nekem úgy tűnik, rengeteg hozzáértő programozó van és képes lehet hangossá tenni avval a történetet, ami eredetileg is benne van a játékban. A DD csak felerősít egy önként vállalt vagy "bizonyos részeken" erőltetett rabszolgasággal ezt a DLC04 játékot, amit a készítők már közreadtak. 

A lényeg a szex kapcsolatok és tevőlegesség sehogy nem dolgozik. Imitáció sincs. Egyszerűen a program átlép a dolgon. Nincs erőszak, nincs kihasználás és nincs akció. Nálam, legalább is semmi nem dolgozik. ... kivéve az aSexMod.

*aSexMod.esp
*CBBE.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*AAF_Prostitution.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp

Given how old/outdated/probably-quite-broken F4:SS is, you're going to be better off trying to use something like Just Business or M.C.G.

8 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Given how old/outdated/probably-quite-broken.....

Just Business [WIP] 0.6.9 Submitted - 04.27.2017
Fo4 Slavery System 0.9b Submitted - 05.08.2017

... or rather, the development stopped? It's simple. It could be fun. I don't really enjoy complicated art.  A lot of Extra add-ons are a lot of bug options. But something's messed up. Only this fresh is the last installation... but there's no sign of an attack on the system. He always does it in advance. Might it make the game a little more interesting? I don't know... I changed it...  Just Business  i seeing the preference. I'll see what else he brings. or I'll delete it...

1312645248_Fallout42019-05-2021-49-01-14.jpg.d003675b3f8f36a37e47944093a74d4e.jpg

... vagy inkább megállt a fejlesztés? Ez egyszerű. Jó lehetne. Nem igazán élvezem a bonyolult vezetésű alkotásokat. Sok plusz kiegészítő sok hiba lehetőség. De valami összekuszálódott. Csak ez a friss az utolsó telepítés... de nem jelzi a támadást a rendszer. Mindig előre szokta. Lehet, kissé érdekesebbé teszi a játékot? Nem tudom....  Just Business kiegészítőre cserélve. Meglátom, mit hoz még. vagy törlöm...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/29/2019 at 5:51 AM, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Can someone just close this thread with this as the final message or something?

This mod is dead

It isn't updated .. it's old .. it's broken .. it's everything you want to be except in working order

Try Just Business instead.

Just Business requires XDI, which is incompatible with several mods I use. This mod is simple, has few requirements that a lot of people use, and is single-purpose: Slaves. I like MCG but it has a lot of features I don't use. Yeah, I know they can be turned off in the MCM but it's still a bunch of extra files and scripts and other content in my game that I just don't use.

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2019 at 1:25 AM, anybody96 said:

Was very helpful

but i have problem, i assigned slaves bed and scrap pole but they are still following me when i use Quick  Travel on map.

how can i prevent it?

To fix it do some steps:

1) Capture a slaves what you need to bind to beds.

2) Fast travel to settlement where you want store slaves (I use sanctuary). Even fast travel if you are in that settlement. That triggers slaves fast travel option.

3) After that set slaves to beds and scrap poles for work.

4) Now slaves not tp with you.

5) Test your work with fast travel on that settlement. If all correct slaves not appear near to you.

It works for me. (I have unlimited companions mod for AAF too)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This thread seems a bit dead but for anyone who still likes to use this mod i found the best way to work around "Slave is Resisting Commands" is to open the console "~" Click on the slave in question, type "Disable" and press enter then type "Enable" and press enter. This will completely reset their stats but you can open the slave menu again. Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, fred200 said:
  On 5/29/2019 at 5:51 AM, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Can someone just close this thread with this as the final message or something?

This mod is dead

It isn't updated .. it's old .. it's broken .. it's everything you want to be except in working order

Try Just Business instead.

The OP has to be the one to ask moderators that the thread be closed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod is dead

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...