F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

So, after attempting to use this mod across multiple playthroughs, I've come to the conclusion that this mod just isn't polished enough to be usable at this point. It's a great proof of concept, and on paper, it's better than Just Business, but the lack of updates and general lack of key features makes this borderline sadistic to use. I love the concept, I hate the execution.

I love the fact that you can enslave people using the Intimdation perk or the taser rounds in a Syringer. I hate the fact that you cannot craft those taser rounds, and you have to spawn them in using the console.

I love the fact that each slave has their own data values determining their willingness and submission to you. I hate the fact that if you leave a slave alone for long enough, they stop listening to you, and there's no way to get them under control again. This bug was around back when checked this mod out last year, and when I just tried to use this mod again, nothing has been fixed. It's not a compatibility problem, because my current playthrough was using nothing but this mod and all of its requirements.

If a slave goes rogue and tries to escape or whatever, tasing them or intimidating them again should be an option. Shooting them with a weak weapon should be an option. The mod should add a 1 damage whip and let that be an option. There's a thousand ways for this mod to be fixed and put on the final touches it needs to be better than Just Business, and the author isn't going to do it. The mod hasn't gotten an update in three years, so unless someone tries to pick it up and fix it, it's not going to happen.

I want to like this mod, but it's not letting me like it. It seems to spit in my face like an unruly slave at every turn. I think I'll just go and use Just Business, because while I'm not a massive fan of the mechanics of that mod, at least it works. And it works consistently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 3:56 PM, 420YoloSwagRagamuffin said:

So, after attempting to use this mod across multiple playthroughs, I've come to the conclusion that this mod just isn't polished enough to be usable at this point. It's a great proof of concept, and on paper, it's better than Just Business, but the lack of updates and general lack of key features makes this borderline sadistic to use. I love the concept, I hate the execution.

I love the fact that you can enslave people using the Intimdation perk or the taser rounds in a Syringer. I hate the fact that you cannot craft those taser rounds, and you have to spawn them in using the console.

I love the fact that each slave has their own data values determining their willingness and submission to you. I hate the fact that if you leave a slave alone for long enough, they stop listening to you, and there's no way to get them under control again. This bug was around back when checked this mod out last year, and when I just tried to use this mod again, nothing has been fixed. It's not a compatibility problem, because my current playthrough was using nothing but this mod and all of its requirements.

If a slave goes rogue and tries to escape or whatever, tasing them or intimidating them again should be an option. Shooting them with a weak weapon should be an option. The mod should add a 1 damage whip and let that be an option. There's a thousand ways for this mod to be fixed and put on the final touches it needs to be better than Just Business, and the author isn't going to do it. The mod hasn't gotten an update in three years, so unless someone tries to pick it up and fix it, it's not going to happen.

I want to like this mod, but it's not letting me like it. It seems to spit in my face like an unruly slave at every turn. I think I'll just go and use Just Business, because while I'm not a massive fan of the mechanics of that mod, at least it works. And it works consistently.

Thanks bro, you have helped avoid going through all this myself. If only Knockout framework didn't screw with buffout 4 I could test out "Human Resources" but instead all I got left is ol' reliable Just Business... at least I can get Ack-Ack to submit..

• 1 month later...

I recently reinstalled both F4SS, Devious Devices 2.0, and Torture Devices for Fo4 because my game was acting all screwy. I'm now able to access almost everything without any troubles, however, the devious devices crafting table and F4SS settlement items have completely vanished from the workbench. How do I get them to be accessible again?

And yes, for those that are wondering, I did check Raider in the settlement workbench. Nothing under there.

Edit: I should also mention that the slavery workbench that i built before is still usable. I just can't make a new one. I'm hoping that I have enough supplies for a slavery safe, but I can't access it in the workbench menu. That section (that appeared before under Raider) is now gone and I can't figure out why.

1 hour ago, nijadbahnam said:

so will this mod cover the ground of having the playable character enslaved if he defeated and captured in battle ? maybe an auction house and some slavery scenarios ?

Yes, or so I've heard. I haven't gotten to see the whole thing though since my game kept crashing until I reinstalled it (I screwed up while I was installing Devious Devices or F4:SS the first time, one of the two). Now the workbench/settlement items for the mod are missing and I don't know what to do to get them back. My game is running better now though.

Again, does anyone have the settlement workbench files or know how to fix what went wrong with my version of F4:SS and Devious Devices 2.0 during reinstall? 

Edit: In addition, Curie vanished from the entire game. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to fix my current issues?

STILL NEED HELP

Update: found Curie, she was hiding in one of the houses in Sanctuary. However, after reinstalling Devious Devices 2.0 and F4:SS, I’m experiencing game crashes when I attempt to fast-travel, and I’m still not seeing the option in the settlement workbench for the Slaver’s Safe or Slavery Workbench under Raider -> Slavery or anywhere else. 

On 8/17/2017 at 11:00 AM, proTheus69 said:

You need to build it in Workshop menu -> Raider -> Slavery -> F4SS.

If you have issues with placing slave sleeping bag (an therefore preventing them from "appearing" next to you  when you fast travel) even after you build the safe, just go in workshop menu, select the safe, move it and place it again.

@proTheus69 I've been playing with this mod and I've had the Slavery section disappear after uninstalling and reinstalling F4SS and Devious Devices, something that I did after I encountered Fallout 4 crashing when I was trying to fast travel. Is there a way to make it reappear?

Hoping there's still someone who can help, out there, I have a question.

I enslave an NPC, all goes smooth (I usually "pacify", then capture). Now, I can't understand how to prevent the slave to misbehaving/disobeying: I use furnitures, bondage, tazer syringe etc, but nothing seems to work. Eventually, the slave starts resisting until they runaway and I lose them. Is there a way to change the mod parameters to prevent the slaves to runaway (since I'm a damn cheater that would be the more appreciated solution. Yeah, yeah... it spoils the game experience, don't care), or something I can do that doesen't come to mind to me? Thanks to whoever will answer.

10 hours ago, azax1470 said:

I just have a question: is this mod compatible with

The "enemy surrender" features of Violate and RSE:CSA are not compatible with slavery systems like F4:SS and Just Business.  You should turn off Enemy Surrender in Violate and RSE if you want to capture enemies using F4:SS or Just Business.

Aside from that, Violate and RSE:CSA will not cause any issues with this mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can only imagine that I am missing something; a que, items or even just items in the workshop menu.

As of yet w the exception of finding tazer and stimpack items via the esp explorer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42520 I have not yet figured out how to get "the ball rolling" w this.

Chances are I am terminally blonde, so if someone cld kindly point me in the right direction w out laughing... too hard, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Other LL mods already installed:

Muff fluff and colour change

LePiercings by Lord Escobar

Torture & Devious devices

as well as AAF of course. Is this a sitch where I need super hero or 

2 hours ago, Aleksi said:

I can only imagine that I am missing something; a que, items or even just items in the workshop menu.

As of yet w the exception of finding tazer and stimpack items via the esp explorer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42520 I have not yet figured out how to get "the ball rolling" w this.

Chances are I am terminally blonde, so if someone cld kindly point me in the right direction w out laughing... too hard, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Other LL mods already installed:

Muff fluff and colour change

LePiercings by Lord Escobar

Torture & Devious devices

as well as AAF of course. Is this a sitch where I need super hero or 

Use Just Business instead of this mod.

Also.. never use esp explorer with Devious Devices... it will totally screw your save.

Used it for a while, a few weeks, and then this "bug" started creeping in. After some time passed in-game, my character started repeating "you're going to do what I say" and similar dialogue over and over and the talk command for companions would be replaced with capture, and I couldn't fix it. Also, NPCS that were clearly dead or hadn't spawned would have a capture option. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...