F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Your install is completely borked. The game is throwing a ton of errors, 95% of which aren't F4SS related. My first instict would be that something is wrong with your F4ScriptExtender installation, because it's complaining about a lot of it's functions. At the same time it's also throwing hundreds of errors about vanilla scripts, which should not happen. A couple errors are pretty normal, because Bethesda is pretty shit - this many errors are not normal, though.

My suggestion would be to make sure you reinstall F4SE and then start a new game and periodically check the log file. Once it looks healthier, start adding mods. If you get to F4:SS and it's still looking healthy, then I'll be able to help you further.

Update: I'm now putting together the pieces for the new FSM, which should increase script performance by... like a lot.

10 hours ago, ag12 said:

Your install is completely borked. The game is throwing a ton of errors, 95% of which aren't F4SS related. My first instict would be that something is wrong with your F4ScriptExtender installation, because it's complaining about a lot of it's functions. At the same time it's also throwing hundreds of errors about vanilla scripts, which should not happen. A couple errors are pretty normal, because Bethesda is pretty shit - this many errors are not normal, though.

My suggestion would be to make sure you reinstall F4SE and then start a new game and periodically check the log file. Once it looks healthier, start adding mods. If you get to F4:SS and it's still looking healthy, then I'll be able to help you further.

Update: I'm now putting together the pieces for the new FSM, which should increase script performance by... like a lot.

Thanks a lot for your insight, I have it working now! Thats awesome I look forward to patch day! 

On 15.2.2018 at 10:57 PM, lolotech said:

So been playing around with this mod and RSE, just got a few questions if anyone's experienced it

1. When submission is 100, is there still a chance they revert back to the "get me out of here" run for your lives state? I have been using them as ho's in the RSE mod which may explain. But in the slave safe dungeon they seem to be docile and on ice
  2. To my knowledge the command button and instant teleport to player still isn't fixed, unlike the dialogue bondage and stay here option. Even if you command and order them to stay here they will instant teleport next time you fast travel

To my understanding once they reach around 40 submission, the 1-40 slaves that manage to free themselves and revert back to non aggressive gunners/raiders wont effect their submission. Around 65 ish it will slowly go up with time regardless of bondage options?

Is  there plans to allow 100 submitted slaves to become settlers? Its a bit sad having the hottest girls in Fallout 4 being sold off or doing nothing while slim pickings from settlers. Been using portable cloning device mod to clone the hot ones and use them as hookers.

Well, I can't answer any of this, sorry. But your post is interesting for me. Could you please be kind and explain how you raised submission? I still don't know what I'm supposed to do to rise submission up (maybe let them work long enough? Bondage, etc. seems to have no lasting effect). And how have you been able to use them with RSE? I can't sent them to the RSE-rug or let them do anything else a normal settler could do (like care about food). Any tips on what I'm supossed to do to train would be more then welcome. Hope, you could help me with this, thanks.

On 5.5.2016 at 4:44 PM, ag12 said:

Preview changelog for version 0.91:
Type: Minor
ETA: When it's done. Probably soon.
Requires Clean Save: For Sure!

Added: New model for slave scrapyard. (100%)

Added: New workplace: slave sex station (generates revenue based on slave value, will decrease slave value permanently over time). (100%)

Added: RefCollectionAlias for NPC owned slaves with attached AI and scripts. (100%)

Added: Some keywords for NPC-NPC slavery and player interaction with those slaves. (100%)

Added: Additional events registered on Slaver's Safe for later usage (e.g slave rebellions, maybe?). (100%)

Added: RefCollectionAlias for potential NPC slave owners. (100%)

Added: RefCollectionAlias for actual NPC slave owners. (100%)

Added: New FSM structure and controller to improve performance. Also good foundation for expanded FSM. (100%)

Changed: Tazer Syringe now in correct category. (100%)

Changed: Applied cloak spells directly onto the player, alias threw hissyfits. (100%)

Changed: Inflicting 100 pain (when they go into bleedout) will make any slave stop resisting immediately for at least 1 tick. (100%)

Changed: Slave sleeping bags now subtract 1 safety from your settlement. (100%)

Changed: Most workstations are now containers in their own rights and you don't need to link them anymore. (100%)

Changed: Streamlined a lot of script stuff, making scripts less likely to fail and more efficient. (100%)

Changed: function: IsActorSlave() now checks via RefCollectionAliases instead of factions. (100%)

Changed: script: F4SSscrGenericSlaveInit reworked for maximum ease of use. (100%)

Changed: factions now only attached via RefCollectionAliases for maximum compatibility with other mods and uninstall chill. (100%)

Fixed: Slaves leaving furniture after player leaves area and comes back (e.g. auction post).

Fixed: Major bug with slave AI initialization that has gone unnoticed all this time.

Fixed: Shock Baton no longer kills slaves (yay).

That's good news, thanx a lot!

I'll give it a try. A small description on what players are supossed to do to train or punish would be very welcomed also. You pointed out, that there is the posability to punish and train, but everything I tried (beating, devices, furniture, etc.) doesn't seem to work and I can't say if I'm doing somethimg wrong or if there is bug, conflict with other mod, etc. I can enslave people, let them work at scrapeyard or sell them. I can't assign them to e.g. vanilla farming or the hookers rug of RSE so the srapeyard seems to be the only thing slaves can be used for. Trying anything else leads to slaves refusing commands, running away to place where original enslaved, or keep on teleporting to player even if assigned to sleeping bag (parts of this seem to be fixed as you stated in changelog, have to try it). I don't need to know this en detail, but some hints, what I'm supposed to do At All, would be very welcomed.

Hope, this doesn't sound to unthankfully, that's not supossed, I'm just clueless how to use this mod for more then just an extra plunder station, which is sad. Thanks for your work and effort, keep going! Thanxs.

@kittylover

Hey kittylover, ill try explain it best I can (mod doesn't work for my newest character so haven't run this in a while)

Beating submission

Is tricky you have to use Q (V.A.T.S) and use healthpack ammo for syringer often especially for low level slaves because the knockdown trigger/ready to be more obedient, doesn't always work (for me). It used to when you beat slaves to low health or 10 hits, they get knocked down and will respond to commands after they recovered. I haven thoroughly tested long term beat submission due to this reason even with stun baton's low dps, not to mention the permanent knockdown bug sometimes (not a complaint, could be my build, etc)

Bondage/Hogtie submission

Probably the most feasible/annoying way, once u hogtie them through dialogue they slowly gain submission

TIPS and TRICKS:

• Slaves which are between 65 to 75 submissions approx. will not hinder training (explained below) of slaves and will automatically and slowly raise submission without being hogtied
  • If you have more than one slave in proximity/cell which is less than 65 submission, managed to free themselves from their restraints early, they will untie your other hogtied slaves
  • Uninterrupted hogtie session can last few missions or 1-3 days (guessing), compared to freed slaves 1 or less mission time, few hours
  • Non bound slaves with low submission levels < 20 are more prone to reverting back to pre-tazer state (although non hostile) with 0 submission and require re-tazering

- RSE, wouldn't say its compatible, i just improvised, i.e put prostitute ring in inventory, ask them to follow me, and stop them near the carpet, they tend to snap to grind "sometimes" after solicitation, its really hit and miss.
- Don't think there is a AI loiter package, settler AI function, manually adding faction doesn't seem to help.

- Also, never use command feature, tends to still teleport them to player regardless of current state, follow and stop following for now..

2 hours ago, Tempest_Storm said:

I'm having trouble finding where I'm supposed to craft the slave items like the shock collar or the control for it. Any hints or could it just be a mod conflict? I use a LOT of mods. If that's apart of your mod that is...if it's not never mind then.

There is no bondage gear in this mode. This mod only uses DeviousDevices.

Hey ag12,

Nice to see you back.

Still having issues with new characters unable to trigger the capture dialogue after tazer, somethings changed between current and older versions considering it used to work 100%.

Not sure if it helps, playing with RSE's version of enemy surrender/dialogue sex, in one instance, enemy is on her knees in surrender mode, the dialogue changed from dial options of vanialla RSE - rob/rape/let go to

Square dialogue box with some F4SS 'capture' option, which capture worked!

Been unable to replicate this though.

lolotech i had a similar problem the tazer syringe only works about a third of the time i swapped out to lock joint and it works fine also you can capture across rooms by looking through scope at stunned npcs. havent used rse yet downloading now to see if i can get similar results assuming rse should be under f4 ss. love the mod hope i helped.

2 hours ago, jiwpanda88 said:

lolotech i had a similar problem the tazer syringe only works about a third of the time i swapped out to lock joint and it works fine also you can capture across rooms by looking through scope at stunned npcs. havent used rse yet downloading now to see if i can get similar results assuming rse should be under f4 ss. love the mod hope i helped.

Hey jiwapanda88, thanks for the info.

You wouldn't happen to be running older version or f4ss would you, or an older character save? as mentioned pre .9b (3 characters ago), had no problems using pax (lock joint) ammo, new version changed the type to tazer. 3 characters ago got it to work with some save cleaning

• disabling/enabling f4ss
  • installing armourkeywords and yea
  • trying all the old ammo

0 luck with new characters though

15 minutes ago, lolotech said:

Hey jiwapanda88, thanks for the info.

You wouldn't happen to be running older version or f4ss would you, or an older character save? as mentioned pre .9b (3 characters ago), had no problems using pax (lock joint) ammo, new version changed the type to tazer. 3 characters ago got it to work with some save cleaning

• disabling/enabling f4ss
  • installing armourkeywords and yea
  • trying all the old ammo

0 luck with new characters though

do you have F4SE? F4SS does not work without it. maybe redesign the loadorder? they are among the first 10 .esm files for me.

On 3/23/2018 at 6:45 AM, lolotech said:

@kittylover

Hey kittylover, ill try explain it best I can (mod doesn't work for my newest character so haven't run this in a while)

Beating submission

Is tricky you have to use Q (V.A.T.S) and use healthpack ammo for syringer often especially for low level slaves because the knockdown trigger/ready to be more obedient, doesn't always work (for me). It used to when you beat slaves to low health or 10 hits, they get knocked down and will respond to commands after they recovered. I haven thoroughly tested long term beat submission due to this reason even with stun baton's low dps, not to mention the permanent knockdown bug sometimes (not a complaint, could be my build, etc)

<snip>

This also works, at least for me

1. Grab a mod that restores the healing legendary effect

2. Attach it to a baton through console commands or a mod that lets you change legendary effects

3. Beat the everloving shit out of your slaves with no fear of killing them.

Hello, first of all i want to say thanks for the effort :heart::heart:, im recently trying this mod and it looks awesome, its immersive, lore friendly and looks complete to be a proyect, have aloot of things included, have some bugs (or maybe things i dont understand how to do), maybe because its alpha its early to ask for a guide but if someone undestand and have the time to write it, it will be very appreciated. Again thanks to the developer and the comunity for keeping things going. 

Im excited and waiting the new update. 

PD: no errors with instalation and activting the mod (i installed AWKCR, Devious devices 2.0, torture devices 1.9, F4SS v0.9b) 

On 3/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, ag12 said:

the slave sex station looks all cool and shit but doesn't actually have animations, because I simply refuse to use 4P in its current state - I know however that something about that is going to be done from a different party soon, so we can all be looking forward to getting some nice activities in that department.

Can you clarify that? any teasers or information you can give us about it?

On 27.3.2018 at 4:41 PM, kiingkiller said:

for some reason i have no option to craft the tazer round, i have only the mods required to install and CBBE.

Depending on mod version it can be found at lab-station at "healing", Not syringer or injektor ammo. Hope this will help, otherwise doublecheck again your downloads and installations, sometimes downloads are corrupt or NMM messed up something.

Sorry to say, but I gave up on this mod. It adds a real cool tazzer animation and enslaving works. I also have been able to asign slaves to scrapeyard-pole (overpowered plunder station) and to sell them via auction pole. slaves do not count to population. So far, I liked it. But, at least for me, it's nearly impossible to make them stay at settlement if not assigned to scrapeyard (sleeping bag alone seems not to do it). If i don't assign them they keep following everywhere or run away to where i captured them. Quite often they refuse commands, which I could only fix by loading another save or wait several days. I've never been able to find out how to train them, although i read the posts and tried all of the suggested ways i found. My slaver-level rised up, but i can't see any change. I tried this until game -level 60+, meaning I spend some time testing. But only ended up on the mentioned. It's a cool idea and i realy appreciate all the work and effort of the author, i will follow the mod to see if there will be some future changes and if there ever will be something like a "how to use"-description. As I understand , it's w.i.p. , so let's see if there will be some future progress. Again, thanx for all the work and effort!

16 hours ago, kittylover said:

Sorry to say, but I gave up on this mod. It adds a real cool tazzer animation and enslaving works. I also have been able to asign slaves to scrapeyard-pole (overpowered plunder station) and to sell them via auction pole. slaves do not count to population. So far, I liked it. But, at least for me, it's nearly impossible to make them stay at settlement if not assigned to scrapeyard (sleeping bag alone seems not to do it). If i don't assign them they keep following everywhere or run away to where i captured them. Quite often they refuse commands, which I could only fix by loading another save or wait several days. I've never been able to find out how to train them, although i read the posts and tried all of the suggested ways i found. My slaver-level rised up, but i can't see any change. I tried this until game -level 60+, meaning I spend some time testing. But only ended up on the mentioned. It's a cool idea and i realy appreciate all the work and effort of the author, i will follow the mod to see if there will be some future changes and if there ever will be something like a "how to use"-description. As I understand , it's w.i.p. , so let's see if there will be some future progress. Again, thanx for all the work and effort!

I gave up for pretty much the same reasons.  Hoping and waiting for the mentioned 0.91 update to give it another try.  Awesome work by ag12!  Shame on Bethesda for not including a Slaver faction as in previous games! 

I like it, no doubt that I have fun with this mod.. 

However, I kind of wish it came with some sort of "manual"/readme file on how to use it.. Because most of the time, I really don't know how to use it.. 

To explain more why:
So I captured a little slut I want to make my slave, but I can't seem to assign her a sleepingbag... 
Can I send slaves over to a settlement or do I have to bring them with me?
To make a slave stay at a settlement, should i just use the "wait" option? (or was it "Stay"? Meaning is the same)

Story time:

So I captured a covenant b¤#ch (I captured them all, but that's not the point), took her (them) over to my prison.. which has a cute little dungeon, and put her in one of those wall locks that was 30% submerged in water (ish).. After 2 minutes she died, possibly from drowning.. This isn't a problem, it was just funny and I wanted to tell the story xD

On 3.4.2018 at 7:33 PM, bluesuffer said:

I like it, no doubt that I have fun with this mod.. 

However, I kind of wish it came with some sort of "manual"/readme file on how to use it.. Because most of the time, I really don't know how to use it.. 

To explain more why:
So I captured a little slut I want to make my slave, but I can't seem to assign her a sleepingbag... 
Can I send slaves over to a settlement or do I have to bring them with me?
To make a slave stay at a settlement, should i just use the "wait" option? (or was it "Stay"? Meaning is the same)

Story time:

So I captured a covenant b¤#ch (I captured them all, but that's not the point), took her (them) over to my prison.. which has a cute little dungeon, and put her in one of those wall locks that was 30% submerged in water (ish).. After 2 minutes she died, possibly from drowning.. This isn't a problem, it was just funny and I wanted to tell the story xD

to assign her a sleepingbag is the only way to "store" a slave so that he / she no longer follows you everywhere.

There is a modification for the stick with which you can discipline your slaves