F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't understand how I can enslave a person? I used the syringe tazer on them, and they dropped. I then approached them, but nothing happens!! They just sit there until they recover and attack again.. Never a raider surrendered to me through beating. They all die.. I saw people here saying there is supposed to be an enslave button? Were is it? Nothing popped!! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 7:39 AM, AltusSchmaltus1 said:

how i build the slavers safe?

Hello,  I see you are enthusiastic about this mod but I must tell you that it's not necessary to ask the same question 3 times in a row.  Either someone will see your post that knows the answer eventually, or it will go unanswered.  Please don't spam.

• 1 month later...

So... Uh... What exactly can i do with these slaves once i get them to my settlement? I linked the flag to the slave save, i assigned three slaves to their beds and to the flag... But...

It's that it? that's all they do? they get you stuff? you can't assign them to work? as settlers would? you can't make them do anything other than having them standing around on your settlement?

This mod is not very well explained, and the blog and threads do little to explain how this mod works at all, which is the reason why a lot of people keep asking these questions.

So is there anything else that you can do with them?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 11:56 PM, SexyHeathen19 said:

For some reason i can't order slaves around in settlements. I also am unable to sell them, am i missing something here or what? anyone else having this issue. .  ..theres no option to train them either

read what ı wrote. Just Business is the mod you need.

• 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Deadlyo said:

It work?

I install it, and required mods

But i cant make bandits a slave

Also i try command 
"set F4SSglobalDebug to 5"
And get this error

My mods is only for graphic or perks change.
And i have F4SE

this mod was last updated in 2017, if i were you i'd consider using Just business or Human Ressource instead

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, EMack114 said:

Hey lads! Where in the Chemistry Station do I craft the Tazer round? I don't see it. FYI, I also have Just Business installed, but it doesn't seem to be conflicting. I can use the Base Building stuff just fine. I just don't see the Tazer rounds. Help? Thanks!

I wouldn't use this mod and Just Business at the same time.  The slaves AI will get really messed up down the road because these mods essentially do the same thing. Plus this mod has not been updated in a very long time.

Edited by rennex
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...