F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

F4SS and KNOCKOUT FRAMEWORKĀ  -- WORKAROUND

---------------------------------------------------------

Ā 

I've been using the F4SS mod for some time now.Ā  I finally figured out how to get everything working in F4SS and yesterday, I found a way to get the Knockout Framework working with F4SS.Ā  So, now I want to share the method with y'all since it's very cool to be able to enslave someone and still have the option to knock out and kidnap someone else.Ā  Apologies for the length of this post.Ā  There's a lot to cover to get all the various tidbits of information into one location for all my fellow slavers. :)

Ā 

At the bottom of this post is a cool Knockout Framework exploit that everyone can take advantage of to get extra equipment.Ā  I have also included my observations for both mods and all the various pieces of F4SS information gathered from everyone else on this thread.

Ā 

I used Nexus Mod Manager to load all my mods (62 mods, 68 plugins) and then launched LOOT to sort the load order and Apply changes.Ā  I've been playing FO4 with this load order for a couple of weeks now.Ā  Having a lot of fun, though FO4 crashes occasionally, so my main suggestion is sleep after doing anything you do not want to lose.

Ā 

THE WORKAROUND

In NMM, go to the Mods tab.Ā  right-click on 'Knockout Framework - Latest Version-27086-1-3-0' and select 'Reinstall Mod' from the pop-up context menu.Ā  Let NMM do it's thing and wait for the green checkmark to appear next to the mod again.

Ā 

If you have not manually downloaded the Knockout Framework, download it to your hard drive.Ā 

Go to that folder and extract the contents from the 'Knockout Framework - Latest Version-27086-1-3-0.zip' file to that folder.Ā 

Browse down to the now extracted \F4SE\Plugins folder and copy the KnockoutFramework.dll.Ā 

Save the KnockoutFramework.dll to your \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins folder.

Restart FO4 using the NMM 'Launch F4SE' and test the functionality of both F4SS and the Knockout Framework.Ā  Both mods should work now.Ā 

Ā 

F4SS -- OBSERVATIONS

- Resisting slaves usually need to be executed as I've not found a way to recover them.Ā  Execution increases your global fear, but the fear will eventually drop back to zero.

Ā 

F4SS -- THE CORRECT ORDER TO MAKE ALL THINGS WORK PROPERLY!

0. Tazer rounds are available immediately from the Chemistry Station.Ā  Medford Memorial Hospital is a good place to find a Syringer.

1. Create the Slaver Safe from the Raider / Slavery / F4SS menu (this enables all other F4SS build options).Ā  One safe is required per settlement where slaves will be kept.Ā  Exit Build mode.

2. Once the Slaver safe is built in your settlement, re-enter Build mode and create 3 Slave Sleeping Bags (again in the Raider / Slavery / F4SS menu) as 3 is the slave limit per Slave Scrapyard.

3. Again in the Raider / Slavery / F4SS menu, create a Slave Scrapyard flagpole and place somewhere in your settlement (next to sleeping bags is best).

4. Next to the Slave Scrapyard flagpole, create a Container of some sort from the Furniture / Containers menu.

5. Go to the Slave Scrapyard flagpole and press 'E) Activate', choose 'Link Output', and then point at the Container you previously created and press 'E) Select' to link the output.

6. After you have enslaved somebody and they have followed you back to your settlement, press 'E) Slave Menu', select 'Detail', and then 'Select'.

7. Go to one of the Slave Sleeping Bags and and press 'E) Store/Retrieve Slave' to assign the slave to that sleeping bag.

8. Again go to the slave, press 'E) Talk', choose the 'Select for assignment' option, go to the Slave Scrapyard flagpole and press 'E) Activate'.

9. Turn away from the flagpole and turn back.Ā  Press 'E) Activate' at the flagpole again and the number of assigned slaves should have increased by one.

Ā 

You know have a working Slave Scrapyard and various items of junk will appear in the storage container as time passes.

Ā 

F4SS -- SELLING SLAVES:

1. From the Raiders / Slavery / F4SS menu, create an Auction Pole somewhere in your settlement.

2. Go to a slave, press 'E) Slave Menu', choose 'Detail' and then 'Select'.Ā 

3. Go to the auction pole and press 'E) Sit' to assign the slave to that pole.

4. After 24 hours, caps will appear in your Slaver Safe and the slave(s) will disappear from the auction pole(s).

Ā 

Notes:

- If you leave the settlement for any length of time before the slaves are picked up, they may release themselves from the auction pole.Ā  Tazer them again to recapture.

- If you decide to keep the slave you assigned to an auction pole, you will also have to re-tazer the slave to recapture.

- If your slave is having difficulties entering your settlement, like Hangman's Alley, enable your 10mm of Pummeling with Rubber Bullets, knock the slave out, kidnap them, and then drop the unconscious body somewhere in the settlement.

Ā 

Ā 

KNOCKOUT FRAMEWORK -- EXPLOIT

There is a really cool 'undocumented' feature in the Knockout Framework that will give you clothing, armor, and devious devices when exploited properly which is awesome when you're in Nuka World without a Restraints Workbench nearby.Ā  The clothing and armor are randomly generated FO4 raider gear.

Ā 

1. At the Restraints Workbench, create enough objects to restrain a knocked out character (e.g., wrist and leg cuffs, collar, gags, nipple clamps, blindfolds, etc.)

2. Using your 10mm of Pummeling, knock out a character

3. With your knocked out character, press 'E) INTERACT' and then choose 'Search'

4. Transfer your collection of bondage gear to the knocked out character, 'T Equip' the devices, and press the Tab key to exit

7. Again, press 'E) INTERACT' and then choose 'Search'

8. Press 'R) Take All', quickly hit 'E) INTERACT' and then choose 'Search'

9. If all the bondage gear disappeared, again transfer your collection of bondage gear to the knocked out character, 'T Equip' the devices, and press the Tab key to exit

10. The bondage gear will display on the body.

11. Press 'E) INTERACT', then choose 'Search', press 'R) Take All', and quickly hit 'E) INTERACT' again

12. This time, the bondage gear should still be displayed on the body and there should be an 'UNEQUIP ME BEFORE CLOSING' message at the top of the inventory list

13.Ā  Press 'R) Take All'

14. Press Tab to open your PipBoy, go to the INV / APPAREL tab, and there should be 2 of everything that was previously equipped on the knocked out character.

Ā 

Note:Ā  There are a few devious device items like the Latex Cat Suit that this exploit will not work on.Ā  Experiment with different items to see if they work with the exploit.

Ā 

You may have to repeat the process two or three times for the exploit to execute.Ā  It's about a 50-50 chance that it will happen any give attempt.

Ā 

If you decide to go to Nuka World to knockout and kidnap the heads of each gang or any gang member:

1. Blindfold and restrain them before waking them up to have your fun with them.

2. Sleep/Save your game before attempting to knock them out again to return them to their place of origin so you do not inadvertently piss all the gangs off and have to reload your last save point.

Ā 

I successfully kidnapped and toyed with Nisha, Mags, and Lizzie, and then returned them all to their gang hideouts without incurring the wrath of the gangs.Ā  It can be done!

Ā 

Good luck fellow Slavers!

-- Nichevo

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hey yall, I lost a slave somewhere, possibly due to me Nuking the Children of Atom. I am OCD about missing entries in me game, so any advice on making certain that me slave is gone for good, or maybe some reassurance that one missing slave isnt a big deal.

Ā 

I cant figure out how to use the console to give me a list of members of the slave faction, so imĀ kinda just paranoid now about vanishing slaves.

Ā 

probably a one time glitch tho, and im not overly worried about it.

Ā 

Ā 

Enslaved a child of atom (rest prefered the bullet) kept her for a bit, then later nuked em all to hell.... got back home and me slave wasĀ gonzo. Probably just a scripted genocide deleting the chick, but i dont know....Ā let me know if anyone finds that console command...

Ā 

Lurker out.

On 7/7/2018 at 4:32 AM, HexBlanc said:

uhh I think i did somthing wrong... I cant find the slavers safe i need to build in the settlement build menu... but when i first start a game it shows me i have installed F4:SS
i guess i need some help

Ā 

Ā 

It is under the Raider category; keep going to the right until the dialogue option for "Slavery" shows up, sometimes that category does not have an icon.Ā  All the F4SS stuffĀ shouldĀ be under there.

15 minutes ago, TheOzoneHole said:

Ā 

It is under the Raider category; keep going to the right until the dialogue option for "Slavery" shows up, sometimes that category does not have an icon.Ā  All the F4SS stuffĀ shouldĀ be under there.

Keeping in mind of course, the mod simply does not work for some people. In my case, the safe showed up maybe half the time. Seems to be related to the number of workshop entries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 3:18 PM, bobxxx said:

hello,

how can i enslave someone? I shot on Raider and he surrender. Then, dialogue show up but only for violate (rob/sex/release) nothing else. Is there some hotkey for enslaving? Thank you

Craft the slaver safe on RAIDER => F4SS

Np ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. I installed the mod with all it's requirements using Nexus Mod Manager, but each time I paralyse a raider I don't get the capture option at all. I tried the tazer syringe under healing, but when I shot it atĀ a raider all IĀ got was a talk option that did nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

So what will happen if i use Abduction and F4SS in one save ??
Will it all get fucked or will i simply have two ways of capturing people and two different sets of options of what to do with the guy captured based on which method do i used ?Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 12:37 AM, EyeCon 18 said:

I have a question. I installed the mod with all it's requirements using Nexus Mod Manager, but each time I paralyse a raider I don't get the capture option at all. I tried the tazer syringe under healing, but when I shot it atĀ a raider all IĀ got was a talk option that did nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Just build a Slavers safe on your preferred settlement. Now it should work hopefully.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:52 AM, fred200 said:

Folks keep in mind it has been 9 months since this mod was last updated. It is what it is, and will not improve

until AG12 finds the time and inclination to work on it. Fixes and enhancements won't happen until he gets back.

Why has all development of FO4 mods stopped? Compared to FO3 or NV. The adult offerings for FO4 are pitifulĀ 

On 9/17/2018 at 7:25 PM, FONVAdmL said:

Why has all development of FO4 mods stopped? Compared to FO3 or NV. The adult offerings for FO4 are pitifulĀ 

Uhh...the tools are very rudimentary, some key modders are not working on FO4 and people lost interest in the game in general...You see... It's hard to make the game as diverse on playtroughs as Skyrim or FO3.

And scripting is bloody hard tooĀ :/

Ā 

Still, even Skyrim had a major break for a while, now the engine is preety outdated (see FNIS limit in animations)Ā  and 76Ā is coming out, whichĀ will be absurdly hard to mod. Maybe foresseing that a new single player fallout will take some more time to come, some retired modders will come back (a man only can hope)...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...