F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

• 3 weeks later...

Question for the author of this mod. (I tried pm you but it seem you blocked them)

I am new to this community and wanted to try out couple of mods, which in this case, yours interested me the most from the way you described it.

Now after playing a bit, found out it was not only not completed it wasn't updated at all (installing other mods like just bussines etc. is out of the way because I don't want to not only lose my save but also torturing myself through the whole intro of vault), so the question is for the author - did you abandoned it or will you try and complete it fully?

From couple of hours playing on it, it looks good and has good mechanics. A bit complicated but managable.

I tazed and enslaved a female raider, tested her on various devices from two of the mods required, and tested various stuff from workbench.

The problem after that was the mod not being complete which in this case, kind of soft locks progression of the person installing it, via not being able to train a slave (punching doesn't do it nor does it for punishments either), not being able to talk to them, no various tools for those two stuff like training and punishments aka whips etc., no animations to touch them when they are bound or locked in a specific furniture (the only reaction you get from slave is on "suckerchair" when you tape gag them).

Not being able to see that specific skill of slavery you can progress.

It's a really good, and pretty mod, but sadly not finished.

I am thinking of installing couple of other mods like zazout stuff, aaf related stuff(and some stuff from their guide book), commonwelath captives(unless it would conflict with this mod), and probably some animations from various stuff.

If you are reading it I really hope you would complete this mod fully.

If it's a problem of the will to do it then it's best to slowly come back to it or even scrap some stuff out from mod to fully dedicate oneself to a specific stuff.

Regards, Lucy.