F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Found a possible solution to the problem many are having with missing workshop menus. The Sim Settlements Mod recommends the usage of an optional mod called Settlements Menu Manager which simplifies workbench menus for mods written to use it. It also works with mods not written to use it but will corrupt their menus if you update the mods without first uninstalling their menus from the menu mod. If you are using Settlement Menu Manager, the fix to make all your menus show up is simple: Load the Settlement Menu Manager Holotape in your Pip-Boy MISC section and click the Repair option. A popup box will tell you when it completes. Tab out of Pip-Boy and enter workbench mode; hopefully all your  missing menus will now be there.

Let me try to explain this better, despite the above load order and ability to knock people out (though the mod specific knockout syringe is missing) I am unable to get a "enslave" button once knocking out a target, the only options that pop up are the above, which are from knockout framework. I had tried this prior to knockout framework but it didn't seem to be there either.

Folks keep in mind it has been 9 months since this mod was last updated. It is what it is, and will not improve

until AG12 finds the time and inclination to work on it. Fixes and enhancements won't happen until he gets back.

I also have a problem with this mod, i cant place the auction post. That means that when i buildt it there isn't any texture and I can't interact with it but I still lost my materials and get xp for it. Does anyone know what I can do?   

For everyone having problems with the missing Workshop tabs, go to the F4SE (not F4SS) folder -> Data -> Scripts -> Drag all the contents except for the Source Folder to your Fallout 4 Data/Scripts folder. Then drag all the contents from the F4SE Source Folder to your Fallout 4 Data/Scripts/Source folder. That's what fixed it for me after trying all the previous recommended fixes.

10 hours ago, sangyupsal said:

For everyone having problems with the missing Workshop tabs, go to the F4SE (not F4SS) folder -> Data -> Scripts -> Drag all the contents except for the Source Folder to your Fallout 4 Data/Scripts folder. Then drag all the contents from the F4SE Source Folder to your Fallout 4 Data/Scripts/Source folder. That's what fixed it for me after trying all the previous recommended fixes.

Before people pollute their data directory unnecessarily - let me just point out correct installation of F4SE always makes those scripts available. F4SE should be installed as a mod by MO, NMM, or Vortex in addition to copying the DLLS, etc to the game directory. And contents of the Scripts/Source directory is not used by the running game. It is only for the CK and compiles.

I don't use the knockout framework mod, so I don't know if it interferes somehow. I usually just use a syringer and tazer darts ( I have them under healing tab at chemistry crafting bench, not the actual tab for crafting syringer darts ), or when I pacify my target via 3rd rank Intimidation perk ( first E to pacify, second E to usually command or capture and eventually just E to capture if commaninding them first was necessary, I am not sure if it depends on the distance ). I try saving darts by using the perk first, but if it fails and I want to enslave the target, darts still work.

As for the missing slavery option to craft the safe, it could be something interfering too? I have a fair amount of mods in use ( almost maxed out the 255 limit ) so I guess I am lucky in my pickings. For me the slaver's build menu is the rightmost tab under raider tab.

As for the missing auction pole, I only guessed it just might have something to do with the model for a similar restraint pole in another mod found here on LL (TortureDevices ) because it looks the same. Maybe the said mode is required? It also contains a very nice cage where I sometimes put my slaves, if I don't build a different holding cell. There are some idles in the mod too that are used in SS so perhaps it actually is a required mod. I hope this helps, I am not a modder and just presenting how this mod works for myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 12:52 AM, fred200 said:

Folks keep in mind it has been 9 months since this mod was last updated. It is what it is, and will not improve

until AG12 finds the time and inclination to work on it. Fixes and enhancements won't happen until he gets back.

And considering that the required "Devious Devices" has vanished from Mega, that kind of shuts down everything.

On 6/10/2018 at 4:03 AM, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

How do I uninstall the mod without losing the slavery tab which is also used by devious devices?

The slavery tab is added by Devious Devices, you can get rid of F4:SS anytime you want: it's DD that adds that tab.

For everyone else: I got caught up in real-life. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 4:21 AM, ag12 said:

The slavery tab is added by Devious Devices, you can get rid of F4:SS anytime you want: it's DD that adds that tab.

For everyone else: I got caught up in real-life. Sorry.

I know you only posted this 9 days ago... but ETA on next update? Just started a Slaver play-though using this... would love to do some training, make sex slaves, fighter slaves, farmer slaves, or even merchant slaves like in Nuka world. 

9 hours ago, Matata said:

I know you only posted this 9 days ago... but ETA on next update? Just started a Slaver play-though using this... would love to do some training, make sex slaves, fighter slaves, farmer slaves, or even merchant slaves like in Nuka world. 

The mod author is stuck in life stuff, you should try Just Business and wait for the next update. I still think this mod has a lot of potential, but is buggy is some ways and not as user friendly as JB. Still, I'm eagerly waiting for this one to get updated, still kinda far I think...

3 hours ago, kadsend said:

The mod author is stuck in life stuff, you should try Just Business and wait for the next update. I still think this mod has a lot of potential, but is buggy is some ways and not as user friendly as JB. Still, I'm eagerly waiting for this one to get updated, still kinda far I think...

I second this. Until AG12 can return to modding, use Just Business. It is satisfactory - in every way.