Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

2 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Thats the problem, I have lost dialogue with them, they just go "plse hlp mhhhh" every time i try to talk to them

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes that's a dialogue from SCB.

If they don't crawl anywhere and are stuck in place and only repeat "pls hlp mhhh" over and over and you can't help even with a chain beast key in inventory (because no dialogue possible) => SCB got stuck for that NPC.

Try some of the debug options in SCB MCM. Like free all NPC or something. The Debug options got better, but it's still a bit messy.

Sometimes SCB needs a while to process pathfinding for NPC/PC, especially if many got caught.

Indeed, it indicates an SCB quest is running and they are busy eg trying to find or get to some zaz furniture.

> debug options in the MCM

To be precise, to remove them go to MCM of SCB, page: Status, it should show the NPCs currently in SCB quests. Click on the NPC that you want to remove and choose force release. (then exit, and exit mcm).  I expect the HSH dialog will reappear then.

2 hours ago, MTB said:

Indeed, it indicates an SCB quest is running and they are busy eg trying to find or get to some zaz furniture.

> debug options in the MCM

To be precise, to remove them go to MCM of SCB, page: Status, it should show the NPCs currently in SCB quests. Click on the NPC that you want to remove and choose force release. (then exit, and exit mcm).  I expect the HSH dialog will reappear then.

You are the best!!! Thank you!!

15 hours ago, kohlteth said:

I have an interesting new issue, Since installing the latest version on SSE, my house slaves keep following me, not all of them, but 2 "Task Mistress" I visited a camp, and a house, spoke to them, and now I get constant "Clare is out of camp, Attempting to Teleport" and Clare and the other, keep following me everytime I fast travel or go through a door. 

The Dialogue choices are as if they are still in their respective houses / Camp, but now they wont stop following me. 

15 hours ago, Musje said:

Did you put them in DM3 devices? I have noticed something similar a few times, where slaves put in DM3 devices kept following me around the house and outside it, even when ordered otherwise.

For some reason or other, it appears they get triggered to follow you via DM3. This is compounded by the "Stop following me" dialogue not showing up without the DM3 book in your inventory. Get the book, and you can then tell them to stop following you. This has been brought to the DM3 dev's attention and the book will not be needed to tell them to fuck off in a future release. (No idea what is causing them to trigger to follow in the first place - hopefully that will be fixed as well.)

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not sure yet if this is just a place holder message:

PAHE Extended sex training: MISSING

Reveal hidden contents

21055076_enb2020_10_1810_56_12_35.jpg.8b9a438d5f5290ca9b010c1f940ff2f4.jpg

Or if I failed to install newest PAH HSH correctly ?‍♂️ (or if merging PAHE patches was a bad idea)

you might get away with merging patches if you merge it in a way that keeps the esm and the sl extension file names intact. if either of those 2 files lose their names, other mods won't know where to get the info from

2 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

i get a red stain on the spot after using the remove torture device spell to remove an added device. cant remove it and it wont go away after reload. 

Yeah I've gotten some of that. It's a marker from the CK. Mine will go away if I leave the place I did it and come back. I've also noticed that some items are more prone to this than others.

On 10/18/2020 at 11:17 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

For some reason or other, it appears they get triggered to follow you via DM3. This is compounded by the "Stop following me" dialogue not showing up without the DM3 book in your inventory. Get the book, and you can then tell them to stop following you. This has been brought to the DM3 dev's attention and the book will not be needed to tell them to fuck off in a future release. (No idea what is causing them to trigger to follow in the first place - hopefully that will be fixed as well.)

OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU!!

That also fixes another mystery I was trying to find why the DM dialogue had gone away, Its been driving me crazy, I downloaded Inventory Manager and it had stashed the book. Thank you, I can stop going insane now. I thought some mod i added took it away.

is there a possibility to get the commands you get when ''calling all slaves in line''  without calling in line ? 

I feel it takes a very long time to get them in line and its difficult to find a space where all are in when you have many slaves.  I use The Dungeon mod as it has big rooms but still here they are spread all over when calling in line even I go to the most far away corner.  I removed all the milking machines in The Dungeon mod because I could not get the slaves to use them and replaced the space with new using the spell from your mod.  

14 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

is there a possibility to get the commands you get when ''calling all slaves in line''  without calling in line ? 

I feel it takes a very long time to get them in line and its difficult to find a space where all are in when you have many slaves.  I use The Dungeon mod as it has big rooms but still here they are spread all over when calling in line even I go to the most far away corner.  I removed all the milking machines in The Dungeon mod because I could not get the slaves to use them and replaced the space with new using the spell from your mod.  

Dying to ask what dungeon mod do you use?

I been looking for a good one with lots of space, I currently use The Slavers Hangout the slavegarden area mostly, and Dread Prison Cellblock 2, and Dovokins Bedroom outside area from Dovokins Mansion as it has a huge outside area with lots of guards, perfect for an outside brothel area and such. 

Oh and Helgen Reborn has some great places for a camp, or interior area as the helgen keep has prison and the Player tower also, and outside area is protected too. 

30 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Dying to ask what dungeon mod do you use?

I been looking for a good one with lots of space, I currently use The Slavers Hangout the slavegarden area mostly, and Dread Prison Cellblock 2, and Dovokins Bedroom outside area from Dovokins Mansion as it has a huge outside area with lots of guards, perfect for an outside brothel area and such. 

Oh and Helgen Reborn has some great places for a camp, or interior area as the helgen keep has prison and the Player tower also, and outside area is protected too. 

The Dungeon  but you might have to convert it, not sure if its already done.  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1442-the-dungeon-milk-mod-economy-follower-home/

4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

You don't have to wait for the lineup to form in order to issue the commands. You can go find the taskmaster, issue whatever commands, and then dismiss the slaves again. After that they will go about their day as normal.

The mod only recognizes the milking machines from the Zaz mod.

2 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Hey there. In the original pahe mod, i keep getting occasional empty slave slots (8 empty slots in 100). How do i get rid of those? Id love to use all slots.

on the main mcm page click the slave count. example the current slave count listed as 20/127 is a clickable number. clicking the slave count forces it to recheck the count and clear any null entries. if you're getting it often, you might also want to reboot the mod after that's done. clicking the status should restart the mod

i have a few questions.

When you ask the taskmaster to set the slaves to taking care of the guests. 

The followers, I have told them this is their new home.  Can I  tell them they are dismissed or do I have to ask them to wait for this to work.

The slaves, how do I get them to have sex with each other and maybe include the follower as guests, how do I get the slave to play with them self instead of just staying around and dancing.  Maybe I just need some detailed instruction how to set it up.

15 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

i have a few questions.

When you ask the taskmaster to set the slaves to taking care of the guests. 

The followers, I have told them this is their new home.  Can I  tell them they are dismissed or do I have to ask them to wait for this to work.

The slaves, how do I get them to have sex with each other and maybe include the follower as guests, how do I get the slave to play with them self instead of just staying around and dancing.  Maybe I just need some detailed instruction how to set it up.

It should work with active or dismissed followers.  Slaves need to be sandboxing for this to work (not assigned to a cell, locked in a furniture, following another slave etc). And you need to exit and enter the house; when you come in, the mod will assign slaves to followers.

Followers do not take part in 3 somes. And lsaves don't play with themselves (unless directly ordered to)

10 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

for the MME furniture you can add in should trainers be using these as standard furniture? had a trainer put a trainee in it then started whipping them

Isnt the furniture MME uses from ZaZ anyway? if so it would, its the furniture the rest uses, Although you might want to also check out "I'll Take The Display Model" for more cool furniture that works also and looks a little less, primitive. 

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

for MME is it milk slaves or is it both milk slaves and if uou make them normal milk?

I've never made a "milk slave", I'm not sure how it will behave if you do that to a PAHE or HSH slave. I always turned them into regular milk maids.

@musje

Hi.  I know I've mentioned this here before, but the subject of NPCs flying/moonwalking/behaving similarly weirdly came up on kimy's DD Framework Development Framework threads the other day. 

The description there matches pretty much what I've seen in HSH, insofar as it's similar to issues which can arise when trying to add Havoc chains to HSH slaves, ie they go moonwalking/flying/unresponsive/just plain weird etc (although they can be partially retrieved if you then hit them again at which point the attach window can sometimes appear and when some chains have been added, they sometimes look sort of normal again LOL)

I wouldn't bother you except that:

- kimy's code which seems to produce this apparently has some similar content to yours

- one of the thread respondents  @DeWired  described how they were able to stop this bizarre behaviour, by amending part of that

• 'Actually, now that I've dug deeper - yes, you can, and no, I don't think this is a combat problem. I've looked into Dollmaker script, and now I strongly believe the problem is in iteraction between libs.PlayerRef.PushActorAway(t, 15.0)  and  akActor.UpdateWeight(0). After commenting out first one, I've not seen this flying bandit problem once. So - this is in dcur_restraintsonhitEff.psc, line about 36. Also, disabling UpdateWeight in combat would not fix it - because non-heavy bondage equips happen without pacifying, and lead to same problem. '

So, discounting UpdateWeight as being the cause, the potential source component that is common with yours looks like that found in ....

• prkf_phhtalkparalyzedslave_0709bc3f.psc  (copy attached for ease of reference)

...where you initiate, and then later terminate, the chain attach process ....

• akTargetRef.PushActorAway(AkTargetRef as actor, 10.0)'
  • PHHSHHouseSlave s = PHHSH.SlaveRef(akTargetRef as actor)

.... and, FWIW, I 'think' that I  can see some similar instances of the same sort of thing in some of the 'Defeat' source code files - Defeat does seem be able to do the same to NPCs, but I haven't had time to properly look at how its code all hangs together to see if they would give the same effect

The DD discussion starts at the point below and continues through 4 or 5 posts.  I also DM'd a few questions to @DeWired who was very helpful, but the meat of the matter is all in kimy's thread

If I knew how to, I'd have at least tried adding something to delay the 'Push' impact, in case the weirdness results from heavily modded games such as mine just not providing enough time for the planned 'Push' to take effect before something else affects the NPC first, thus screwing up what you're trying to achieve

Is this anything that's simple to try modifying?  I'd be more than happy to be a guinea pig to try out anything you came up with.  But if it's a load of hassle to do, please just say so and pass on

?  

prkf_phhtalkparalyzedslave_0709bc3f.psc