Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

9 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thx for the confirmation. Glad you understood my scribble ;)

?

3 hours ago, Musje said:

You can ignore those errors, they are for variables that once existed in the script but are no longer there. The ESP retains the default values for them but can no longer set them. No idea how to get rid of those, I suppose I would have to poke around in TESVEdit for that.

The dog cage is new. I was messing with a pet wolf that can hunt escaped slaves for you or subdue people so you can enslave them. :)  It doesn't work yet.

tesedit can be easier to remove old properties, but the ck can still do it as well. open the quest in the ck, then remove the script from the list and add it again as tho its new. after re-assigning the properties, only those new properties assigned will still exist.

the easy way to do it would be to reinstall the older script that still had that property, then open the script properties from the ck and clear that value from the list. once that's re-saved, re-copy the newer script.

Or just put the property back into the new script long enough to remove it from the ck, just delete it back out the script when done

3 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

i use The Dungeon mod where there is a lot of space and so many milking machines but i havent been able to see any slaves using the machines yet.  

How do you place the milking machine, cant find any spell or machine.

You should have a spell called Place Torture Machine or something like that. HSH gives it to you when you turn on cheats and talk to Pardo, or when you complete the quests.  The milking machine is under Racks in the menu that the spell brings up.

22 hours ago, Musje said:

Is anyone else missing the Sale dialog from Pardo after the upgrade. I noticed mine is gone... and for the life of me I can't figure out why, he still has all the relevant factions etc.

Finally made it to the Ivarstead area - yeah, I'm missing the dialog too.  Not the end of the world for me, I'm already set up as I'd like, but...

1.23c seems to be working otherwise, so far, thanks! 

The new wolf cage reminded me that I wish I could enslave more creature types, or at least have more creature-slave interractions, but I suspect that's more the territory for the parent mod.

While I'm thinking of it, I've noted that I can offer to sell Pardo a servant via And You Get A Slave, which seems odd.

Also, all the shields seem to have fallen off the walls?

31 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Finally made it to the Ivarstead area - yeah, I'm missing the dialog too.  Not the end of the world for me, I'm already set up as I'd like, but...

1.23c seems to be working otherwise, so far, thanks! 

The new wolf cage reminded me that I wish I could enslave more creature types, or at least have more creature-slave interractions, but I suspect that's more the territory for the parent mod.

While I'm thinking of it, I've noted that I can offer to sell Pardo a servant via And You Get A Slave, which seems odd.

Also, all the shields seem to have fallen off the walls?

Those damn shields...

I'll post a fix for Pardo later today. The problem was that I had given him a custom voice type, as part of an attemt to add voice acting. Strangely it removed his sale dialog, maybe it only shows up is there is a voice recording to go with it.  For now I have removed the voice type on him

32 minutes ago, snarfies said:

its normal, he has no exclusion faction for aygas to ignore him. he'll likely only buy slaves other merchants can buy.

8 minutes ago, Musje said:

Those damn shields...

I'll post a fix for Pardo later today. The problem was that I had given him a custom voice type, as part of an attemt to add voice acting. Strangely it removed his sale dialog, maybe it only shows up is there is a voice recording to go with it.  For now I have removed the voice type on him

has to be more to it than that, i've seen other custom voices give a silent voice dialog if no voice files are provided for the dialog. for examples, enslave any dlc vampires or solsteim unique npc's. all pah dialogs on those npc's are silent same as custom voices, with exception of the npc's that accidentally get enslaved to the wrong voice types

could be that the voice type has to be assigned to the quest same as a condescending of sultry or eager slave is assigned to quests that allow those voice types

1 minute ago, CliftonJD said:

has to be more to it than that, i've seen other custom voices give a silent voice dialog if no voice files are provided for the dialog. for examples, enslave any dlc vampires or solsteim unique npc's. all pah dialogs on those npc's are silent same as custom voices, with exception of the npc's that accidentally get enslaved to the wrong voice types

He didn't lose any of his regular dialog, only the "What have you got fore sale?" line all merchants have. Turning off the custom voice type brought it back

2 minutes ago, Musje said:

He didn't lose any of his regular dialog, only the "What have you got fore sale?" line all merchants have. Turning off the custom voice type brought it back

once a voice type is assigned to the quest, the dialog tree has to be assigned to the same quest. so a sale dialog would have to be duplicated from vanilla and assigned to the same quest as his voice type

his other dialog is assigned to that quest already, not vanilla

On 10/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, Musje said:

Uploaded v1.23b.  If you already installed v1.23, just install the patch

This removes a couple of debug messages that were left in: when you sit down you might see something like False - True, Finding front marker.

This is part of an incompleted feature: when you sit down, a slave may come and massage your legs or shoulders. It works, but only sometimes :)

The patch also adds the animations for this so run FNIS!

Thought you'd find this interesting.  Was fiddling a bit just now and remembered this feature so I tried testing for it.

I have two slaves (Kaie and Brelas) sandboxing in Breezehome.  Sat down in a chair and this happened.

Spoiler

1181684049_enb2020_10_1600_31_01_27.jpg.d1be9dd11c0e8534dc3e3f66ccf044d8.jpg

So what's so interesting... Illia is currently an EFF follower (the marker is where I had her waiting upstairs) and is NOT a slave.  Not that I minded the backrub, it was sweet of her to do.  ?

You can see Brelas sitting in a chair in the background.  So I got up and sat down at a bench just to see what would happen and...

Spoiler

1776267489_enb2020_10_1600_39_35_01.jpg.3f040c4d4ee69eb16092ccb5ad782151.jpg

Illia came right over and continued the backrub. ?  I'm feeling a bit pampered.

However, I don't think this is what you intended (followers instead of HSH slaves) so thought you'd want to know.  But it was kinda cute.

This was with LE 1.23b upgraded from 1.22.

EDIT:  Couple more quick experiments.  Illia did NOT do this if I dismissed her as a follower and she was just sandboxing around the house, only seemed to happen if she was an active EFF follower.  None of the house slaves have given a backrub so far, where as with Illia as a follower she seems to do it every time I sit down.  Sitting in a front entrance only chair she did this...

Spoiler

186117439_enb2020_10_1601_01_32_22.jpg.7bda09e4163253a10620953b47f9e6fe.jpg

Fantastic 1.23c is up, rushed, downloaded it, as the M3 compatibility sounds great, went from 1.22 on SSE. 

CTD on loading any previous saves. Had to rollback to 1.22. Not sure why it wont work, as had a lot of time in this saveline.  Attached load order and papyrus log, seems to be a lot from HSH in it. 

EDIT:- already tried cleaning few saves with Resaver, no joy. 

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log loadorder.txt

31 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Fantastic 1.23c is up, rushed, downloaded it, as the M3 compatibility sounds great, went from 1.22 on SSE. 

CTD on loading any previous saves. Had to rollback to 1.22. Not sure why it wont work, as had a lot of time in this saveline.  Attached load order and papyrus log, seems to be a lot from HSH in it. 

EDIT:- already tried cleaning few saves with Resaver, no joy. 

Papyrus.1.log 407.64 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 320.72 kB · 0 downloads loadorder.txt 6.33 kB · 0 downloads

Which version of MME do you have installed?  Can you post a link to the page you got it from?

It looks like HSH cannot find some scripts related to MME, and the result is a cascade of errors that prevent pretty much everything in HSH from loading correctly into the game. Do you get the same results in a newly started game?

That would also mean that this stupid soft dependency doesn't work... as soon as you reference any script or type from a mod that isn't loaded in the game, the mod is toast.  I'll probably have to add MME as an optional component into FOMOD like the other dependencies.

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Which version of MME do you have installed?  Can you post a link to the page you got it from?

It looks like HSH cannot find some scripts related to MME, and the result is a cascade of errors that prevent pretty much everything in HSH from loading correctly into the game. Do you get the same results in a newly started game?

That would also mean that this stupid soft dependency doesn't work... as soon as you reference any script or type from a mod that isn't loaded in the game, the mod is toast.  I'll probably have to add MME as an optional component into FOMOD like the other dependencies.

Thanks for speedy reply, I do not have MME in my SSE version, it lagged so much in oldrim I didnt try it in SSE. Would it work if I put MME into my build maybe?

12 minutes ago, user037951 said:

Hi,

When i Enter the Restless hunter i CTD, i also CTD when i try to save within the vicinity of the Restless hunter.  Havent had any CTDs otherwise so far in my playthrough.

HSH is placed  after PAHE 7.4.1 (without addons) and AYGAS. nothing is overwriting HSH. Patches are installed for the mods. Zaz, Fuz Ro D oh, I dont feel like ive done something wrong, what could my problem be?

edit: SSE

I use all you have, attach your load order and a Papyrus log it may help others to see what's going on please.

Which vers of PAH you using? I use pahe_lives_on-7.41 with all addons install loose files for sse revision 2.7z   and it works. 

28 minutes ago, user037951 said:

Hi,

When i Enter the Restless hunter i CTD, i also CTD when i try to save within the vicinity of the Restless hunter.  Havent had any CTDs otherwise so far in my playthrough.

HSH is placed  after PAHE 7.4.1 (without addons) and AYGAS. nothing is overwriting HSH. Patches are installed for the mods. Zaz, Fuz Ro D oh, I dont feel like ive done something wrong, what could my problem be?

edit: SSE

This a new install of HSH, or were you already using it?  Did the crashes only start after an upgrade?

23 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Thanks for speedy reply, I do not have MME in my SSE version, it lagged so much in oldrim I didnt try it in SSE. Would it work if I put MME into my build maybe?

MME might fix your issues. But before you install MME, would you mind copying attached file to your data\scripts folder (after installing v1.23), after saving the version of the file that's already there?  If your game works with v1.23 with that file in place, that tells me I need to make a separate FOMOD option for MME.

phhshMME.pex

4 minutes ago, user037951 said:

Fresh install of HSH.

Tried rerunning FNIS aswell

edit: the fresh install is 1.23c

In this case please post your Papyrus log. I suspect it may be the same issue with MME (do you have that mod installed?)

Just now, user037951 said:

I do not have MME economy installed,

Log 1, trying to enter restless hunter

Log 2, trying to quick save outside restless hunter

Modlist https://modwat.ch/u/User037951

Papyrus.0.log 912.82 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 2.2 MB · 0 downloads

My advice is to install v1.22 for now, and see how that goes (it's in the download section for this mod).  Later I will post v1.24 with fixes, once I get to the bottom of the MME issue.

6 minutes ago, user037951 said:

Thanks for the reply, ive tried with v1.22 and it also CTDs when trying to enter restless hunter. Is there any chance that it could be another mod that is doing something in the area and affecting restlesshunter aswell or would that just be impossible?

Am i supposed to run PAHE with addons perhaps? (i got the version without addons) 

You don't need the PAHE addons. When installing HSH, make sure to only select the options for mods you have actually installed. It could be another mod but it's unlikely. Did you run LOOT?

v1.22 shouldn;t have any stability issues, and it's been out for ages.

45 minutes ago, Musje said:

MME might fix your issues. But before you install MME, would you mind copying attached file to your data\scripts folder (after installing v1.23), after saving the version of the file that's already there?  If your game works with v1.23 with that file in place, that tells me I need to make a separate FOMOD option for MME.

phhshMME.pex 3.25 kB · 2 downloads

Ok, update, I did not see this post, so I had installed MME and 1.23c worked on my save file, seeing your post I uninstalled MME, and did like you asked, and.......................   IT WORKS!!

The small patch thingy works, and I also tried like our friend here, to goto Restless Hunter, entered, no issues (apart from a cave bear that was in there, LOL) and also was able to quicksave outside.

You may have hit the nail on the head, Thank you for caring, and for your fantastic MOD and the support you give it!

and YAY now I can use the furniture from I'll Take the Display Model too!!! 

Now if I could figure how to get the camp slaves and house slaves to stop running between camps, I would be golden, They keep changing where they are at!!

6 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Now if I could figure how to get the camp slaves and house slaves to stop running between camps, I would be golden, They keep changing where they are at!!

`That's a bug, and one I haven't been able to fix yet.

7 minutes ago, user037951 said:

tbh no i didnt run LOOT yet as i followed the beginners guide for SSE here on loverslab which recommended not running loot aslong as you followed the instructions, but as ive downloaded quite a few mods and uninstalled some from that guide (cleaned my saves) perhaps its time i do run loot :P

If you use Vortex it runs LOOT automatically just an FYI, also runs FNIS for you when needed. 

20 hours ago, Musje said:

As I said: it's experimental :)

I may have at some point added followers to the feature. But it should work (randomly) with slaves as well.

Hehe... well I didn't say I didn't like it.  My character was feeling very pampered!  LOL

I haven't tested it much, will work on that as I have time but I'm assuming it has Illia filling an alias and that would block any slave from filling that alias so that could be why I never saw a slave do it in my limited testing.  I'll make her stop.... eventually... and test some more. ?

Suggestions:

• If you keep the follower option, add a MCM toggle to include followers or not.  Other romance mods may do stuff like this and it could sort of conflict if someone is using something like that.
  • Not sure where you got the animation from, if you know the animator and they would be willing to tweak it, the handplacement could be improved a bit as you can tell from my screen caps.
  • Include a dialog option to tell the NPC to stop.  If you want to get really creative you could have it vary according to NPC type.  Example:  For a follower "Thanks, that felt nice but you can stop now." and for a slave "Good girl/boy, that's enough for now."

Just some ideas.

EDIT:  Can confirm that house slaves will give backrubs sometimes.  Finally got that to trigger.   Also, if I tell a slave to get down on all fours so I can use them as a seat, that will NOT trigger the backrub.  Tested that with Illia (who will give me a backrub 100% of the time if she's actively following, but only if she's a current follower, I'm guessing you set that up for testing and its been handy) and while she will give me backrubs sitting on a variety of chairs and benches, she does not do so in that case.  Just noting that for reference.

EDIT 2:  Just noticed that Pardo does not have any merchant dialog for me.  So I'm unable to purchase more medallions for slave auctions beyond the first one he gives me.   Also, noticed the two shadow casting lights for the fires on the main floor of the Restless Hunter have a shadow depth bias of 1, should be at least 15-20.

Lastly, I went back and checked the new slave spawns (slaves created by HSH and placed in the Restless Hunter using the "slaves based on bandits" option toggled on in the MCM.  Both slaves (a male Argonian and a female Redguard) were wearing armor as seen below.

Spoiler

1667754669_enb2020_10_1623_19_08_98.jpg.3e8abd9af35039a6feda7da2b3b15724.jpg