Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

44 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Since they are separate cells, you would have to set a house token in each, I have not yet figured how to get HSH to see them as separate though as the task mistress thinks they all same and keeps teleporting between cells. 

Thanks

But someone can explain me the difference between cell marker and house markers? And how to use them?

Hi.

I have 2 comments.

After you have asked your taskmistress to yoke the slaves for transport and they are moved to Pahe you want to add them into a new place with HSH again. I have to ask each slave to stay in the new place for a while and than as a second operation i have to remove the yoke on each single slave again. Can this not be done more easy ? 

When i am in HSH and ask the taskmistress to send the slaves to a new place they will not go there before they  are fully trained, that is also ok but if you have told taskmaster not to train fighting and one of the slave has a little fighting skills they will not go because they are not fully trained.  It should not count if you have told taskmistress not to train fighting.

7 hours ago, mariopio said:

Thanks

But someone can explain me the difference between cell marker and house markers? And how to use them?

According to the front page:

- Regular sandboxing takes place around the House marker
- Slaves will stay at a Cell marker when told to stay in their cell. They are also used when performing bondage on the slave.

So a house marker placed on a cooking pot or an alchemy station will have slaves who are sandboxing cook at the pot or act like they are brewing potions.  I think they are meant for either slaves who are fully trained or not training as of yet.

Cell markers are for slaves you wish to stay in a particular spot of your slave dungeon.

45 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

According to the front page:

So a house marker placed on a cooking pot or an alchemy station will have slaves who are sandboxing cook at the pot or act like they are brewing potions.  I think they are meant for either slaves who are fully trained or not training as of yet.

Cell markers are for slaves you wish to stay in a particular spot of your slave dungeon.

Think of a jail for example Whiterun jail, and at night time, the prisoners are in the CELLS, daytime they maybe allowed to wander around outside the cells, in an area, the HOUSE area, the markers, the house marker is where you want the slaves to linger around, the cell markers are like where they get sent, or to sleep, like a jail cell for example. And the WALL markers you can use to signify where BDSM items like crosses or such are at. Bedroom markers you can use to show slave where your sleeping area is if you want them to serve there. 

More on front page about this. 

30 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Think of a jail for example Whiterun jail, and at night time, the prisoners are in the CELLS, daytime they maybe allowed to wander around outside the cells, in an area, the HOUSE area, the markers, the house marker is where you want the slaves to linger around, the cell markers are like where they get sent, or to sleep, like a jail cell for example. And the WALL markers you can use to signify where BDSM items like crosses or such are at. Bedroom markers you can use to show slave where your sleeping area is if you want them to serve there. 

More on front page about this. 

Thanks to both!

Well, I was asking about some scripts while trying to update another mod (Being a Cow) and oddly, someone (7 years+ ago) had named a scripted "ConfigMenu" (really, baaad idea, no clue what mod that came from) and another mod used that exact name for a property, so it was bombing and that bombing was causing a compile to blame this mod's list of scripts as being evil, wow, so much for a name of a script.  So you modders out there, pick an acronym for the start of ALL your scripts and be good about it.

Now if I can only find out what mod is causing "..." when talking to people, because it's blocking, including some of the slaves in this mod, I can't talk to them at all.  Also, is there any option (down the road) to ask a slave to go get milked?  Because if I force someone into one, I can't get them out, plus, when I do force them in, if I leave them and they follow, they're "stuck unmoving" because they're still in a wait state.

Also, I've seen the Mistress come in and tell someone it's time to get out and, yeah, they're still in it...

GuruSR.

45 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Somewhat related, weirdly, no clue why, but when trying to compile changes for another mod (Being a Cow), this mod is being hit for complaints about sources missing:

phhshhouseslave wants hr_HavocChainScript

phhshdisplaymodel wants dcc_dm_QuestController (found a buggy version)

phhshitf wants itfCoreScript (found it)

phhshss wants serialstripfunctions

So far, not sure what else I am going to be able to find or get working, so much source intermingling is making this simple compile, a somewhat nightmare (C compile and make in Linux is easier).

GuruSR.

typical behavior of a mod with features for so many other mods, all links to those mods are provided in the op listed under optional mods:

On 4/22/2016 at 5:14 AM, Musje said:

Optional / recommended:

23 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

typical behavior of a mod with features for so many other mods, all links to those mods are provided in the op listed under optional mods:

I actually found the issue, weird enough it was a complaint about duplicate items (scripted called ConfigMenu and a variable called ConfigMenu in another mod), was fun to find that mess, plus my Game script from SKSE was missing the "undocumented" functions, added that in and nothing stopped it from working.

GuruSR.

Is there a fix to the player wandering around after waving their hand in a city auction, now the player during sexlab sex scenes, will run to the nearest exit and USE it, this behavior started instantly after doing a wave on the current latest version in the first time in a city auction in Riften (where there were 2 cages and 2 X posts on top of each other) and not enough room for the slave to get to it because of all the confusion, not to mention AYGAS was causing massive script lag, dragged the auction out for a whole day.

I'll look at the player to see if there is a faction in there that shouldn't be, sadly, that'll require looking manually since the ask for the faction list for an actor (that was me, thanks again SKSE team for that by the way), that the debugging addon didn't add it onto it, would have really been useful to see the actor's factions.

EDIT:  I tracked the problem (well, what was causing the player to move on it's own during sexlab scenes), I think, not sure if the AI is set right now on the player, the AI was enabled on the player, though turning it off makes using things impossible but also having it on makes the player wander during sexlab sex scenes, which is odd.  Plus during the training in HSH, one slave was whipping another and I was getting the damage from it and we weren't even on the same floor.

GuruSR.

16 hours ago, chris312 said:

So I might just be really stupid. Because I don't know how to leave the slaves at home or where ever. Is it in the talking options because if so I don't see it.

chris312:

If you are talking about ParadiseHalls slaves, then the ParadiseHalls discussion is probably best for that question, but telling the slave "I'm going to tie you up" (or something like that) will keep them in place.

If you are talking about HomeSweetHome, then the process is to put a House Cell Token (bought from the Restless Hunter near Ivarstead) in your abode, then tell the slave, "you're going to stay here".  However, the mechanics are a bit more involved and has some gotchas, so do read the file download page for HomeSweetHome on how all that works.

BUGs?:

• ZaZAnimationPack.esm - 00x00026d2e "Dwaven Milking Machine" (not recognized, seen as a ZaZ furniture instead)
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm - 00x00026d32 "Dwaven Milking Machine II" (Seen as a milk machine as the Mistress told them to stop milking, but not used by slaves unlesss forced in, milking slaves only works by way of Milkmod's versions?)
  • Milkmod sees the above 2 as proper milk machines.
  • Slaves when all trained up, typically stand around and don't seem to do much (won't touch milking stations either).
  • Got whipped (completely) by a slave then got told BY that slave that she'd finished training the slave.  (Player was apparently that slave!)
    Spoiler

Maurrie is whipping me here, as you can see,she's pushed me back from her and is hurting me (complete with screen effects).  I checked the logs, didn't see any error for PHHSH scripts in the time frame of when she did that.1240539586_Nov25202011_24_29.jpg.db7032002e7722d2c44f31ea61f71f5c.jpg

• Slaves that cannot get to you by pathing will due to pathing "pop" in right to you, causing in small (or any) rooms (there are smaller ones in some player homes, or in the provided cages), where you can get shoved all over the place, because once they're done training, they all want to be with you.
    Spoiler

854199174_Nov25202011_44_47.jpg.43d2d68fb3a7e26a7dc39b45e1f47f5d.jpg
    I never moved between being here and below
    2070909385_Nov25202011_42_41.jpg.fb2fe425cabe4e548c2c6aba5d20c157.jpg
    I left the game running, came back 2 hours later to find myself at the entrance to the room.

• Some slaves will constantly follow the player, even after telling them to be useful, they'll run off for a minute, do nothing and come right back, upon leaving the cell they either show up and keep following you or get yanked back to their cell (seems random).
  • I'm surrounded!  Okay, other than not being able to MOVE out of this circle, because they don't get up, any chance of putting something into the package to allow for that or limit it's duration?  I had to jump repeatedly to hop out of that circle.
    Spoiler

736470070_Nov25202011_40_31.jpg.869ce427617d0f9d12e9a494bd131008.jpg

Is there anything in the mod that will let me say, go play with all the items here and you know, leave me be?  There are 2 floors of items here and they don't seem to have enough of an interest to go downstairs to the other items, how far is the range for the packages to find "things to play with"?  They seem to wander down the stairs outside and actually train one another on them, 100% blocking the use of the stairs.  Typically the top half of the stairs gets used, but sometimes they do so on the bottom half of the stairs, but other than that, nothing further.

Any chance to fix the "I've trained X" while a Taskmaster is present, 6 of them in a row did that, was like a whirlwind of "HI, I did it", like who needs an acid trip, that was more than enough for a vomitorium.  If a taskmaster told them to train the person, why are they gloating to me about it, isn't them gloating a punishable offense?

I also wanted to say, zero issues with the Taskmaster this time around, works, no errors and zero complaints from the mod.  Just wish she didn't hover, like shoo, go manage the slaves.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

whipped (completely) by a slave then got told BY that slave that she'd finished training the slave.  (Player was apparently that slave!)

lol, your slaves need to learn role reversal

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

once they're done training, they all want to be with you.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Some slaves will constantly follow the player,

i usually find this to be result of the above comment and found the best solution almost always entails removing the slave from hsh, wait for pahe dialogues to return only to put them back into hsh and assign them as trainer again.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

I also wanted to say, zero issues with the Taskmaster this time around,works,...Just wish she didn't hover, like shoo, go manage the slaves.

ya, that's why i gave up on the taskmaster.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

s there anything in the mod that will let me say, go play with all the items here and you know, leave me be?  There are 2 floors of items here and they don't seem to have enough of an interest to go downstairs to the other items,

i think from what i've read in other comments, you need to assign them sandbox areas thru house functions

I installed Paradise Halls and HSH but for some Reason HSH dosnt start and is not in MCM Menu.

Could it be because i use Deviouse Devices 5.0?

This is my Modlist:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
KziitdXXXToolset.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Glenmoril.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
paradise_halls.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
rrhairkhajiit.esp
rrhair.esp
rrhair2.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLSO.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
ZaForswornStory.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
Undeath.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Death Consumes All.esp
SL Survival.esp
SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
Dwarfsphere.esp
FGCLeviathanAxe.esp
BaboInteractiveDia.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
DancingPenis.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
MystElementalApocalypse.esp
LindsHumanEyes.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Arcanum.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
JS Barenziah - Johnskyrim.esp
DX Succubus Armor.esp
Osare HotPants UUNP Convert by Engeljess23.esp
H2135ModernSeries3.esp
H2135FantasySeries6.esp
H2135FantasySeries8.esp
H2135ModernSeries4.esp
H2135FantasySeries7.esp
PolwanUNP.esp
C5Kev's Little Red Dragonborn UUNP HS.esp
C5Kev's Daedric Dreamboat Armor UUNP HS.esp
C5Kev's Sexy Prisoner Clothes UUNP.esp
C5Kev's Woman Of The Wild Armor Redone UUNP HS.esp
Sekiro - Emma the Gentle Blade.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
LykaiosReborn.esp
LykaiosSchlongs.esp
LykaiosDigi.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
beinz_plugin.esp
BDHorseRace.esp
Rayeks_End_SSE_1.0.esp
LykaiosNPC.esp
BDHorseHoodie.esp
BDHorseSOS.esp
Mykatana.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
Mortal Blade2.esp
DSerULG.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
[dint999] HairPack.esp
Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp
Undeath Ascension.esp
Stances - Dynamic Weapon Movesets.esp
FNIS.esp
New Mod.esp
[Odd&Sumugi] Mysterious Heroine XX UUNP.esp
[NINI} outfits.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
BDDeerRace.esp
BDDeerFuta.esp
BDDeerHoodie.esp
BDDeerDigi.esp
BDDeerNPC.esp
BDHorseNPC.esp
Naruto Overhaul.esp
UchihaClan.esp
Osare HotPants.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
Devious Daedra.esp
C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess ULTIMATE V2 UUNP HS.esp
[Christine] Akavir Ren.esp
DX Necromancer Robes.esp
DX Staff of Necromancy.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
COW_Girl.esp
DX Dark Knight Armor.esp
DX Dark Knight Shield.esp
DBZKaioken.esp
DBZMagc.esp
DBZKiBlastAuto.esp
DBZBattleGloves.esp
DbzKiBlast.esp
DBZmultidestructodisc.esp
Saiyanrace.esp
SenzuBeandbz.esp
LordAnimObj.esp
DragonBall&NarutoSpellPackage.esp
TKDodge.esp
weapon buff by loop.esp
Cherry's Eyes.esp
Spaghetti Western.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BDHorseLALAddon.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
PAHSlaveCart.esp

On 11/25/2020 at 9:19 PM, GuruSR said:

BUGs?:

• ZaZAnimationPack.esm - 00x00026d2e "Dwaven Milking Machine" (not recognized, seen as a ZaZ furniture instead)
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm - 00x00026d32 "Dwaven Milking Machine II" (Seen as a milk machine as the Mistress told them to stop milking, but not used by slaves unlesss forced in, milking slaves only works by way of Milkmod's versions?)

As intended. Slaves are only put in there to be milked, not for other purposes.  However if the slaves are put in there, theyt should be milked.

• Slaves when all trained up, typically stand around and don't seem to do much (won't touch milking stations either).

They should be sent to the cell. Just tell the taskmaster to put all slaves to work.

• Got whipped (completely) by a slave then got told BY that slave that she'd finished training the slave.  (Player was apparently that slave!)

Sometimes they will stand whipping a slave who is far away for some reason, especially when you enter a building. Maybe that is what happened here.

• Slaves that cannot get to you by pathing will due to pathing "pop" in right to you, causing in small (or any) rooms (there are smaller ones in some player homes, or in the provided cages), where you can get shoved all over the place, because once they're done training, they all want to be with you.
  • Some slaves will constantly follow the player, even after telling them to be useful, they'll run off for a minute, do nothing and come right back, upon leaving the cell they either show up and keep following you or get yanked back to their cell (seems random).

Using Display Model? In DM3 (on SSE) there is a bug that makes slaves who were put into DM furniture follow the player when they get out. Tell them: [DM Stop following]

• I'm surrounded!  Okay, other than not being able to MOVE out of this circle, because they don't get up, any chance of putting something into the package to allow for that or limit it's duration?  I had to jump repeatedly to hop out of that circle.

All I can say is Welcome to Skyrim! :)

Is there anything in the mod that will let me say, go play with all the items here and you know, leave me be?  There are 2 floors of items here and they don't seem to have enough of an interest to go downstairs to the other items, how far is the range for the packages to find "things to play with"?  They seem to wander down the stairs outside and actually train one another on them, 100% blocking the use of the stairs.  Typically the top half of the stairs gets used, but sometimes they do so on the bottom half of the stairs, but other than that, nothing further.

Same answer as before... the slaves should play with stuff on all levels, but they do tend to block the stairs.

Any chance to fix the "I've trained X" while a Taskmaster is present, 6 of them in a row did that, was like a whirlwind of "HI, I did it", like who needs an acid trip, that was more than enough for a vomitorium.  If a taskmaster told them to train the person, why are they gloating to me about it, isn't them gloating a punishable offense?

With a taskmaster present, that behaviour makes no sense. I will eliminate it in the next version.

I also wanted to say, zero issues with the Taskmaster this time around, works, no errors and zero complaints from the mod.  Just wish she didn't hover, like shoo, go manage the slaves.

16 hours ago, scyth said:

I installed Paradise Halls and HSH but for some Reason HSH dosnt start and is not in MCM Menu.

Could it be because i use Deviouse Devices 5.0?

This is my Modlist:

Reveal hidden contents

When you installed HSH, did you select the patches for mods that you actually have installed?

It should work with DD5.0

Post a Papyrus log please :)

1 hour ago, scyth said:

Here is the Requested Papyrus Log of my Skyrim.

Papyrus.0.log 683.3 kB · 1 download

maybe a reinstall would help

4 hours ago, Musje said:

When you installed HSH, did you select the patches for mods that you actually have installed?

It should work with DD5.0

Post a Papyrus log please :)

my best guess on that is too many scripts missing properties, possibly using an old bsa file and missed the newer scripts....gl

On 11/28/2020 at 5:08 PM, Musje said:
On 11/25/2020 at 3:19 PM, GuruSR said:

BUGs?:

As intended. Slaves are only put in there to be milked, not for other purposes.  However if the slaves are put in there, theyt should be milked.

The Taskmaster/mistress has an option to milk toe slaves, but the one milkmaid slave I have, gets ignored by it.  But if anyone gets put in the first one, someone runs in to "punch" the person in it, then they're forced out by the end of that (ZaZ behavior only), so they're never in there long enough to milk.

They should be sent to the cell. Just tell the taskmaster to put all slaves to work.

I'll have to find that option, didn't see it, unless it was named something else.

Sometimes they will stand whipping a slave who is far away for some reason, especially when you enter a building. Maybe that is what happened here.

It was weird, thought all the slaves there were done, though I've not had time to actually look, working on two other mods at the moment, plus I was in the location for a good few minutes (10 maybe) before it happened as I went downstairs for a while and then back up stairs and sat in the room with the two milk machines for a bit, then she came in and started whipping.

Using Display Model? In DM3 (on SSE) there is a bug that makes slaves who were put into DM furniture follow the player when they get out. Tell them: [DM Stop following]

No, not using DM3, was tracking scripts down for another mod for compilation requirements.  Though how does the Task "M" do the milking requirements?  Tells specific slaves who are milkmaids to "milk yourself dry" or not?

All I can say is Welcome to Skyrim! :)

No way to raise the distance they get near you, so there is at least some room, causes all sorts of pathing issues in small rooms or rooms that fill up with too close people.  We really don't need pathing crashes due to the game disliking someone "trying to get to player to say 'I am gloating, I finished this slave's training!' and deciding it'd has had enough of the pathing relocations" and CTDs because of it (or worse, freezes, caused that one myself, 15 bandits down a narrow hallway during combat, they can't backup or strafe so lag the game until it froze).

Same answer as before... the slaves should play with stuff on all levels, but they do tend to block the stairs.

The whole lower floor has a bunch of things to play with, never seen them use any of them, the radius for the package seems to not cover the lower floor.  Though could be an issue with Skyrim thinking the path to downstairs is too far because of the length of the stairs.

With a taskmaster present, that behaviour makes no sense. I will eliminate it in the next version.

Thank you!  No more vomitorium visits.  :)

GuruSR.

16 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The whole lower floor has a bunch of things to play with, never seen them use any of them, the radius for the package seems to not cover the lower floor.  Though could be an issue with Skyrim thinking the path to downstairs is too far because of the length of the stairs.

Thank you!  No more vomitorium visits.  :)

GuruSR.

You might try Multiple Floor Sandboxing .  It makes the available sandboxing "bubble" look like a hemisphere with a clipped top to include second floors instead of just checking the plane the character is on.  However, it sounds like you have the cage on the second floor, so I expect that the first floor still wouldn't be seen.  You could move all the HomeSweetHome slaves to Paradise halls, probably binding them, and then destroy the existing cage and put a new cage on the first floor.  Food for thought.

Paradise Halls Addons(HSH,AYGAS) dont get initialisied and Somethings of Paradise Halls Like Slave Info Spells dont work.

So i reininstalled LE and get the same Error so i tested which Mod, causes this Bugs. 

After i deactivated A Forsworn Story Redone. Paradise Halls and all Addons seems to be working. 

is there not a command where you tell the taskmaster that the slaves have to practice sex together or do I have to tell them one by one. When i tell her that the slaves has to liven the place a little up they only dance what is kind of boring. When I tell her they have to play with them self they only whip each other.