Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

50 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Can someone remind me how many slaves HomeSweetHome can have in total (all homes combined)?  I've looked over the main page for HomeSweetHome, but didn't see a count.  I'm getting 38 as a limit right now and I could've sworn it was much higher before.

Should be 80.

54 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Can someone remind me how many slaves HomeSweetHome can have in total (all homes combined)?  I've looked over the main page for HomeSweetHome, but didn't see a count.  I'm getting 38 as a limit right now and I could've sworn it was much higher before.

Check you didnt do what I did, which was forget a perm camp as them being a separate tab easy to miss. 

Musje,  Is there a way to rename the camps/ houses? I tried to setup 2 tokens in Undergound Bathhouse, as the Dark Area has to be separate cell to get the decent jail, but HSH sees them as the same Cell, and the taskmistress actually TP's between the 2. 

Same with Dread Prison, which is amazing for HSH due to the space and separate areas you can use, but alas sees them all as same place even though separate cells. 

19 minutes ago, Musje said:

Should be 80.

Thanks, Musje.  Hmmm, I don't know why it's stopping at 38 for me right now.  I've tried the reset methods in HomeSweetHome (HSH) and Paradise Halls (PAHE).  But I do have a bad habit of upgrading stuff in mid-game and starting skyrim-runs from a LiveAnotherLife save at level 1.

Check you didnt do what I did, which was forget a perm camp as them being a separate tab easy to miss.

Thanks Kohlteth.  I don't use the permanent or temporary camps, so it's not that.

I'll try moving all the slaves to PAHE, removing the HSH cells and then rebuild the cells.  Maybe clean the slave after that.

5 hours ago, ThanatosSystemIX said:

Heres a good question: how do you actually BUY a slave in PAHE Home Sweet Home? I cant figure it out

If you go to the Restless Hunter, talk to Pardo behind the bar and he runs the auctions in the basement, or if you have "And you get a slave too" plugin as well, you can ask a guard in any city if there is slave activity and they will tell you what city has an auction or other related things going on and when. 

4 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

so i gave a taskmaster to a slave with 90 submission but I told her to oversee training and train her to submission and nothing my other slave still at 0 submission any idea why

read op. a task master doesnt train slaves. she controls teh slaves to train other slaves.

taskmaster tells a trained salve to train a slave.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

That slave is not trained enough in sex to have sex with others. Train her more.

3 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I hvae a small issue idk if is the right section to say but in pah sweet home when i say to a slave to train lart of love with other she say I do not such thing. Is weird it should be maxed ? if yes what the max point for SEX training

either post your papyrus log or take a peek and compare it against this:

21 hours ago, kohlteth said:

[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorStatInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainOral() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1477
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1216
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.StartFollowerScene() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 66
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 43
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line 45
[11/13/2020 - 08:11:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp380"
stack:
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.oral_training() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1463
    [alias slave043 on quest PAH (1501FAEF)].pahslave.TrainOral() - "pahslave.psc" Line 1477
    [PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.IncreaseSexTraining() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 1216
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.StartFollowerScene() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 66
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (870BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 43
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (87008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line 45

those are hsh scripts giving errors about pahe script properties. if your log looks like that update pahe immediately then reboot pahe from the status menu in the mcm. if you still have trouble with hsh after pahe reboots, take the slave out of hsh and wait for the slave count in pahe to update then put the slave back in hsh...hopefully that should fix it, if not post your papyrus log

On 11/12/2020 at 8:10 AM, kohlteth said:

If you go to the Restless Hunter, talk to Pardo behind the bar and he runs the auctions in the basement, or if you have "And you get a slave too" plugin as well, you can ask a guard in any city if there is slave activity and they will tell you what city has an auction or other related things going on and when. 

Alright, got it. Thx

any suggestions to a good mod to use as home for my slaves, slaves what are taking care of my many followers, where my many followers have bed for sleep and where there also is some place for conducting the slave training. best is probably any home witout doors wont load an new section. 

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

any suggestions to a good mod to use as home for my slaves, slaves what are taking care of my many followers, where my many followers have bed for sleep and where there also is some place for conducting the slave training. best is probably any home witout doors wont load an new section. 

You might try The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home .  This home is built for your milk maids, but it makes a great slave training home.  It has a lot of milking machines which you can keep or eliminate in some fashion.  By eliminating all the milking machines, one could then place BDSM furniture in its place.  It does lack any smithing or cooking equipment though.

14 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Deus Mons

(one of my favorites) has a huge great hall with follower bedrooms, pool, workshop, catacombs, same cell and a TP spell to bring you right into it.   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6101

Plus workshop same cell as well, upstairs balcony is very wide, perfect for slave training area like Dragonreach's balconies.

Whiterun Valkyria,

Has several areas good for training, the followers area has around 20 beds, a huge pool area, and 2 levels so wont get too crowded if like me you collect followers. The guards also if you desire, are also well worthy of slave training.     https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3657 

Euphoria Palace from Maids II Deception mod

It starts out as a brothel, with HUGE areas below for training, cells, etc etc. when you finish the quests you can re-open the Euphoria Palace as a brothel again with your HSH slaves and the entry hall and lobby areas are WAY big enough for training etc etc. Plus you get to recruit maids as well or you can use the caste fort area instead when done, another good place owned by you for nefarious activities. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/189

Slavers Retreat

Here on LL has a fantastic "slave garden" area that is loaded with ZAZ furniture , cages for the HSH cell markers, and plenty of space for followers and yourself, just can be a pain going through the main "house" to get down to it sometimes.   A HSH Perm Camp setup here works wonders and looks great!  

Or EinarrTheRed's Hearthfire dungeon addon, is great also, use your own Hearthfire house, Lakeview Manor I use Myself, and you have a great area for yourself, and your guests are a door away,   

Dragonborn Castle 

For the discerning slaver who wants a whole community, you can actually have various cells here, one under the jail for initial training and tell the taskmistress to send trained slaves to the cell inside maid keep for guest entertainment purposes.    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61530/ 

Dread Prison. 

Or If like me, you have extra encounters, genesis, OBIS, Pretier Bandits and other extra npc generating mods that give you more slave flesh than you know what to do with, check out Dread Prison and its 2 addons, this gives you a lot of storage space for slaves, and if your HSH slots get full, you can put the "waiting line" into cells and tell them to sandbox while you wait on the HSH one's to finish training.   Up to 40 cells in main building 3 per cell, plus dread tower another 8 , the prison ship countless too.     https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1142

There is also Underground Bathhouse that some like but I tend to find the guards aggro the slaves a lot. 

15 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

You might try The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home .  This home is built for your milk maids, but it makes a great slave training home.  It has a lot of milking machines which you can keep or eliminate in some fashion.  By eliminating all the milking machines, one could then place BDSM furniture in its place.  It does lack any smithing or cooking equipment though.

On 11/16/2020 at 10:56 AM, mariopio said:

Dread prison is perfect! As well as Euphoria Palace,

I got LE so I can't have the others, but I got Whiterun Brothel that is perfect as well, basement for slavery and upper floor for brothel, even Snow Elf Palace is a good place, is huge too.

what is the link for Whiterun brothel se

On 11/16/2020 at 7:26 AM, kohlteth said:

Deus Mons

(one of my favorites) has a huge great hall with follower bedrooms, pool, workshop, catacombs, same cell and a TP spell to bring you right into it.   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6101

Plus workshop same cell as well, upstairs balcony is very wide, perfect for slave training area like Dragonreach's balconies.

Whiterun Valkyria,

Has several areas good for training, the followers area has around 20 beds, a huge pool area, and 2 levels so wont get too crowded if like me you collect followers. The guards also if you desire, are also well worthy of slave training.     https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3657 

Euphoria Palace from Maids II Deception mod

It starts out as a brothel, with HUGE areas below for training, cells, etc etc. when you finish the quests you can re-open the Euphoria Palace as a brothel again with your HSH slaves and the entry hall and lobby areas are WAY big enough for training etc etc. Plus you get to recruit maids as well or you can use the caste fort area instead when done, another good place owned by you for nefarious activities. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/189

Slavers Retreat

Here on LL has a fantastic "slave garden" area that is loaded with ZAZ furniture , cages for the HSH cell markers, and plenty of space for followers and yourself, just can be a pain going through the main "house" to get down to it sometimes.   A HSH Perm Camp setup here works wonders and looks great!  

Or EinarrTheRed's Hearthfire dungeon addon, is great also, use your own Hearthfire house, Lakeview Manor I use Myself, and you have a great area for yourself, and your guests are a door away,   

Dragonborn Castle 

For the discerning slaver who wants a whole community, you can actually have various cells here, one under the jail for initial training and tell the taskmistress to send trained slaves to the cell inside maid keep for guest entertainment purposes.    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61530/ 

Dread Prison. 

Or If like me, you have extra encounters, genesis, OBIS, Pretier Bandits and other extra npc generating mods that give you more slave flesh than you know what to do with, check out Dread Prison and its 2 addons, this gives you a lot of storage space for slaves, and if your HSH slots get full, you can put the "waiting line" into cells and tell them to sandbox while you wait on the HSH one's to finish training.   Up to 40 cells in main building 3 per cell, plus dread tower another 8 , the prison ship countless too.     https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1142

There is also Underground Bathhouse that some like but I tend to find the guards aggro the slaves a lot. 

dragonborn castle is there a SE version around

On 11/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, mariopio said:

One dumb question, can somebody explain to me the difference between the house marker and the cell marker? For example i have Euphoria Palace, I place one house token at the entrance right?

If I want set brothel in both the Bar, and even in the upper brothel, how can I do?

Since they are separate cells, you would have to set a house token in each, I have not yet figured how to get HSH to see them as separate though as the task mistress thinks they all same and keeps teleporting between cells.