Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, Im having this problem where the screen from the Restless Hunter is blank, even after checking to make optional the quests. Also, I cannot buy any token from Pardo on the restless hunter nor from the guards at prisons

Any idea about what´s going on?

enb2024_4_5_15_30_32.jpg

On 3/27/2024 at 3:21 AM, Sasa19823330 said:

I play on SE. Noticed that someone up telling that HSH can only hold up to 85 slaves, so perhaps that's a function limit. Dunno if there exists a patch to expand it lol. Anyway have fun in Skyrim.

I have had 85 as the personal HSH slave upper limit but 88 is correct as I always ignore and failed to include the 3 rubbish slaves at the Restless Hunter.

If you add the numbers up you have 128 + 85-88+ the DOM number (128 I think) 341-344 slaves which will demand a lot of your time and from my experience unless slavery is your primary game aim it can overwhelm.

There's the other mods in the Paradise Hall family of mods that all have their own storage. And they're all in the 85-128 limit as well

Diary of Mine: 128

AYGAS Prostitution storage

NS Working Slaves

Sucubuss Farm (Each work production area can hold 10 at max level and the processing cell area i think hold about 40)

Sucubuss Arena (This one I can personally confirm its close to 100)

and of course adding regular Paradise Halls' limit. So you're looking at maybe 600-800 providing your game can handle it

Edited by McLovin3
9 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

There's the other mods in the Paradise Hall family of mods that all have their own storage. And they're all in the 85-128 limit as well

Diary of Mine: 128

AYGAS Prostitution storage

NS Working Slaves

Sucubuss Farm (Each work production area can hold 10 at max level and the processing cell area i think hold about 40)

Sucubuss Arena (This one I can personally confirm its close to 100)

and of course adding regular Paradise Halls' limit. So you're looking at maybe 600-800 providing your game can handle it

I was a strong supporter of NS working slaves from the start and at one stage had 120+ slaves in it but it had so many problems WRT mine productivity and rude slaves that I had to have all at 100 respect first which made it pointless so I abandoned it.

AYGAS is great in theory but every slave you add to a town adds to the digital load for that town (unlike those mods that add NPCs as they are streamlined for minimal impact (except privacy)). MY PC s not new but still can handle most 2024 games with NPs as it has been markedly upgraded, but after I AYGAS sold some 20+ slaves in Solitude walking through it was like walking through honey. As an experiment, I broke char role and murdered half of them and deleted the bodies immediately and the effect was quite noticeable as it all improved immediately. It does not mean "do not use AYGAS" but it does mean that there is a limit on how many you can dump on a town or city.

I have never tried the Succubus farm and Arena but it looks like it could be useful although I know nothing about either so a "thank You" for that.

Addendum: despite the fact that IMO Fallout 4 is totally inferior to SSE in, not only its Beth parts, but also its LL parts, my current run there has some ~640 slaves there all working as ordered (along with many children) and with far less problems. It is not a criticism of Skyrim or its mod makers but it does show how Beth did make some thing both better and easier and just maybe, they will think first and won't go political and ruin TES VI, Starfield hopefully taught them a lesson.

Having looked at all three "Sucubuss" mods in detail I boggled about anyone who can handle those three mods in a game also running detailed DOM. That is, unless the aim of your game is purely slave management. The variables available could be overwhelming. I like mods to help and to  enhance my game, not run it totally.

So, you are a better man than I am in that.

Edited by Will55

Hi 

Does any one have the issue that the auction is stuck? It shows a message that press enter for bid, however, nothing will happen although you press the enter. No one talk, no further event. Just stuck.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2024 at 2:36 PM, Certix18 said:

Hi guys, Im having this problem where the screen from the Restless Hunter is blank, even after checking to make optional the quests. Also, I cannot buy any token from Pardo on the restless hunter nor from the guards at prisons

Any idea about what´s going on?

enb2024_4_5_15_30_32.jpg

I've got the same issue... Bump..