Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

is there not a command where you tell the taskmaster that the slaves have to practice sex together or do I have to tell them one by one. When i tell her that the slaves has to liven the place a little up they only dance what is kind of boring. When I tell her they have to play with them self they only whip each other. 

IIRC the taskmaster doesn't have that command, you will have to tell the individual slaves

On 12/1/2020 at 3:35 AM, GuruSR said:

The Taskmaster/mistress has an option to milk toe slaves, but the one milkmaid slave I have, gets ignored by it.  But if anyone gets put in the first one, someone runs in to "punch" the person in it, then they're forced out by the end of that (ZaZ behavior only), so they're never in there long enough to milk.

I'll have to find that option, didn't see it, unless it was named something else.

You can ask the taskmaster to let them use the machines or not, and to stay in the machines when they are done. You can tell individual slaves as well.

The punching part sounds like Interactive BDSM taking over. I added a condition to ignore milk machines, but I haven;t released that version yet.

No, not using DM3, was tracking scripts down for another mod for compilation requirements.  Though how does the Task "M" do the milking requirements?  Tells specific slaves who are milkmaids to "milk yourself dry" or not?

Pretty much.

No way to raise the distance they get near you, so there is at least some room, causes all sorts of pathing issues in small rooms or rooms that fill up with too close people.  We really don't need pathing crashes due to the game disliking someone "trying to get to player to say 'I am gloating, I finished this slave's training!' and deciding it'd has had enough of the pathing relocations" and CTDs because of it (or worse, freezes, caused that one myself, 15 bandits down a narrow hallway during combat, they can't backup or strafe so lag the game until it froze).

The game shouldn't crash on pathing issues?

Sorry if asked before, but i have a problem and couldnt found an answer. I have a PAH/HSH slave, that is a Milkmaid from MME. She is actually left at home (you gone stay here for a while). I placed a milking machine via "place torture device", and as her tits really needs milking, she entered the device by herself. Problem is, she just is in the device, but gets neither feed nor milked. Using V1.23b  And thx for this wonderfull mod !!!!

2 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Sorry if asked before, but i have a problem and couldnt found an answer. I have a PAH/HSH slave, that is a Milkmaid from MME. She is actually left at home (you gone stay here for a while). I placed a milking machine via "place torture device", and as her tits really needs milking, she entered the device by herself. Problem is, she just is in the device, but gets neither feed nor milked. Using V1.23b  And thx for this wonderfull mod !!!!

Might be a setting in MME. I think there is one to either use or ignore ZAP milking machines (which is what HSH uses)

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Might be a setting in MME. I think there is one to either use or ignore ZAP milking machines (which is what HSH uses)

Thanx for the quick answer. I didnt found any settings for this in MilkMod MCM. Thou i might remember someting in the FoMod menue when installing. MilkMod MCM shows ZAP as installed and i dont think i would have disabled it during MilkMod install. The Slave didnt use the Machines i setup with Console, which where differnt (ID) then the ones i "casted" with place torture device. As soon as i placed that one, the maid entered it (even another slave, that wasnt milkmaid at all, but no milking either). regards

6 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thanx for the quick answer. I didnt found any settings for this in MilkMod MCM. Thou i might remember someting in the FoMod menue when installing. MilkMod MCM shows ZAP as installed and i dont think i would have disabled it during MilkMod install. The Slave didnt use the Machines i setup with Console, which where differnt (ID) then the ones i "casted" with place torture device. As soon as i placed that one, the maid entered it (even another slave, that wasnt milkmaid at all, but no milking either). regards

Don't know if this helps you but The Dungeon Addon where it puts a dungeon under whiterun the machines there work if looking for a good HSH place to use for them. 

10 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thank for your hint, you dont have a link maybe ?

Greetings,

Hopefully this isn't viewed as an attempt at self promotion but I published a MME dungeon in August. I wasn't satisfied with the the dungeon addon under Whiterun.

There are almost 1200 downloads and no complaints so far. There are also no BDSM furniture although lots of room to add them in. The requirements are very light.

I would be very curious to see if this is suitable for your purposes. I haven't had much time to explore the HSH possibilities. I am working on an Imperial BDSM dungeon that include milk pumps but that is a fair distance off.

Once again, I am not sure if this will suit your purposes but it is an alternative to the "The Dungeon: Mik Mod Economy Follower Home".

12 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Greetings,

Hopefully this isn't viewed as an attempt at self promotion but I published a MME dungeon in August. I wasn't satisfied with the the dungeon addon under Whiterun.

There are almost 1200 downloads and no complaints so far. There are also no BDSM furniture although lots of room to add them in. The requirements are very light.

I would be very curious to see if this is suitable for your purposes. I haven't had much time to explore the HSH possibilities. I am working on an Imperial BDSM dungeon that include milk pumps but that is a fair distance off.

Once again, I am not sure if this will suit your purposes but it is an alternative to the "The Dungeon: Mik Mod Economy Follower Home".

Thanks for your reply. Your home looks nice, but i dont want to change from Heljarchen Hall at all. Allready had setup my home to my like and had to move around 3 tons of ore, dragonbones and ingrediaents ;) Thou i have to work out how to get the machine in my home to run, or just live without it ^^ Thx again.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:26 PM, Hanshurtig11 said:

I had a look at the installer from Milkmod again and found the checkbox i missed. As you said its for activating MME compatibility for ZAP machines. Seems to work now ;)

I have a problem with the new version of HSH – during the auction the slave don’t walk to the stand, and instead they go to the upstairs bedroom. They stay there until their auction is over and they run down and led out as normal.

Any idea how to fix it?

9 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thanks for your reply. Your home looks nice, but i dont want to change from Heljarchen Hall at all. Allready had setup my home to my like and had to move around 3 tons of ore, dragonbones and ingrediaents ;) Thou i have to work out how to get the machine in my home to run, or just live without it ^^ Thx again.

Not a problem. You had asked for a link which I provided as well as an alternative. I believe you can set up to 10 HSH "house" facilities so you don't have to limit yourself.

Any chance we could get an option to let the taskmaster use the unoccupied slaves, something along the lines of "you've been doing good work, you can use a slave when you want" or "you look stressed, go relieve yourself with a slave"

Have a orc taskmaster in one of my houses and poor dude is always wandering around with 100 arousal from all the nude slaves lurking about

I think the training speed is too slow. I started to arrange training from the beginning of a new game. I have almost finished the main quest of Skyrim, and the first batch of slaves have not been trained yet. So I found the script, phhshhouseslave.psc, modified it and tried to recompile it. Then I found that there are countless pre-scripts that need to be obtained from other mods. If you can help me, modify the training speed directly, or provide the files or lists needed for compilation. I will be very grateful. Or maybe you can provide an option file that contains different speeds. Thank you!

33 minutes ago, lodoraemon said:

I think the training speed is too slow. I started to arrange training from the beginning of a new game. I have almost finished the main quest of Skyrim, and the first batch of slaves have not been trained yet. So I found the script, phhshhouseslave.psc, modified it and tried to recompile it. Then I found that there are countless pre-scripts that need to be obtained from other mods. If you can help me, modify the training speed directly, or provide the files or lists needed for compilation. I will be very grateful. Or maybe you can provide an option file that contains different speeds. Thank you!

traning speed is fine. try haveing gasp try having more than 1 person doing it..... this mod isnt a money factory or such.

5 hours ago, lodoraemon said:

Fine, I just found that sometimes the training get stuck, and there is no growth for a long time, just need to re-arrange it.

if the training is stuck, it won't matter what the speed is set to. consider it like stuck is a 0 and speed is a multiplier, anything multiplied by 0 is still 0

On 12/13/2020 at 2:44 PM, pinky6225 said:

Have a orc taskmaster in one of my houses and poor dude is always wandering around with 100 arousal from all the nude slaves lurking about

Yas the boss never gets to have any fun. Maybe I will change that. They should be somewhere between a follower and a regular slave.

So came back to skyrim recently and seen this mod has had a few updates since I last played and has added the option for custom greetings. I have noticed with the custom greeting though that the slaves don't seem to use it to greet you it was when I began pose training a slave that the defaulted pose (stand here one) is using the pose for the custom greeting. So while it is awesome that I get to replace at least one pose on the list of poses available for slaves. From the way it was worded it doesn't sound like this is intentional or am I mistaken and it is working as intended if so are there any plans to make the rest of the slave poses replaceable? Also using the SE version.

I ran into a new problem. Slaves would become real fight when they were training combat.Are there any clues on how this problem happened? I checked the "hitallowed" setting in the gamesetting, and the last plugin defined is Nether's Follower Frameworks, which has a very high value. I didn't find this problem when I used the previous version. This problem appeared for the first time in this new game. The plugins I use are uploaded below, in case you need it.

plugins.txt

I ran into a new problem. Slaves would become real fight when they were training combat.Are there any clues on how this problem happened? I checked the "hitallowed" setting in the gamesetting, and the last plugin defined is Nether's Follower Frameworks, which has a very high value. I didn't find this problem when I used the previous version. This problem appeared for the first time in this new game. The plugins I use are uploaded below, in case you need it.

plugins.txt 6.05 kB ·

some slaves use an aoe spell or shout like draugr darkness. when they're not using an aoe spell, its usually a hostile faction that wasn't cleared during enslavement. i add more factions to the cleaning list as i find them, but factions from other mods are often harder to spot

On 12/22/2020 at 10:28 PM, CliftonJD said:

some slaves use an aoe spell or shout like draugr darkness. when they're not using an aoe spell, its usually a hostile faction that wasn't cleared during enslavement. i add more factions to the cleaning list as i find them, but factions from other mods are often harder to spot

Thank you! I have solved the problem by removing the hostile faction of the slaves.

Ran into a minor issue with latest v1.25. When the Slave Trainer reports the training is completed, could you add a check so that they don't report the training complete while the PC is in a Sexlab scene?

Keep encountering another issue periodically. While training a Slave in Respect, The dialog come up "I thought I told you address...", then goes to menu for training and completes the scene. The dialog "I thought I told..." continues to appear in Slave dialog over and over. The respect training progresses to 100 percent but "I thought I told ....." still appears in the Slave dialog options. Doesn't happen with every slaves training. Not sure what the trigger for it is.  PS: Training timers are much more realistic now. Always thought the slave training went to fast in some respects.