Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Hi. I have been playing Pahe, HSH and AYGAS for so many years now and i am clicking of any quests as I have tried so many times.  I also use a self converted mod of DM2.

So my procedure is as followed.

Buy 3 good slaves in Restless Hunter and train them up to full.

Pickup the new candidates with DM2 ( Follow Me) This way can mass collect slaves

Park the candidates with DM2 until needed ( Lets get you stringed up)

Mark the candidate with PAHE 

Hit the candidate with a good sword and make Pahe slave.

Transfer to HSH for training.

Transfer to AYGAS for sale.

My question is now with the new DM3.  Can i run both DM2 and DM3 in HSH ? If not what easy methods can be used for collecting candidates  if i would remove DM2

Thanks

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi. I have been playing Pahe, HSH and AYGAS for so many years now and i am clicking of any quests as I have tried so many times.  I also use a self converted mod of DM2.

So my procedure is as followed.

Buy 3 good slaves in Restless Hunter and train them up to full.

Pickup the new candidates with DM2 ( Follow Me) This way can mass collect slaves

Park the candidates with DM2 until needed ( Lets get you stringed up)

Mark the candidate with PAHE 

Hit the candidate with a good sword and make Pahe slave.

Transfer to HSH for training.

Transfer to AYGAS for sale.

My question is now with the new DM3.  Can i run both DM2 and DM3 in HSH ? If not what easy methods can be used for collecting candidates  if i would remove DM2

Thanks

DM3 has the FOLLOW ME same as DM2 . 

49 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

ya but it dosent have the parking if you not place the furniture first. dm2 was easier.  but it seams they work fine together so i will just use both.

Why not just enslave them with PAE as you go, then just take them where you want to HSH them? Just curious here. 

33 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

hi

if i choose the option not to do the quest i go to have problems in the game ?

thanks again for your amazing work

Nope, it just means you get the mod's full functionality without having to complete the quests. It does not affect any other part of the game.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:27 AM, Musje said:

That would also mean that this stupid soft dependency doesn't work... as soon as you reference any script or type from a mod that isn't loaded in the game, the mod is toast. 

it took me a long time to discover that blabla's script reference to nilO created a dependency for it. always need some type of confirmation that the mod of the script you're referencing is loaded in game before attempting to reference a script from it or that mod becomes a dependency

I have an interesting new issue, Since installing the latest version on SSE, my house slaves keep following me, not all of them, but 2 "Task Mistress" I visited a camp, and a house, spoke to them, and now I get constant "Clare is out of camp, Attempting to Teleport" and Clare and the other, keep following me everytime I fast travel or go through a door. 

The Dialogue choices are as if they are still in their respective houses / Camp, but now they wont stop following me. 

4 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

I have an interesting new issue, Since installing the latest version on SSE, my house slaves keep following me, not all of them, but 2 "Task Mistress" I visited a camp, and a house, spoke to them, and now I get constant "Clare is out of camp, Attempting to Teleport" and Clare and the other, keep following me everytime I fast travel or go through a door. 

The Dialogue choices are as if they are still in their respective houses / Camp, but now they wont stop following me. 

Did you put them in DM3 devices? I have noticed something similar a few times, where slaves put in DM3 devices kept following me around the house and outside it, even when ordered otherwise.

27 minutes ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Is there any mod which let me to move my slaves by carriages or... 

Sometimes i need to move my slaves and i dont like fast travel i like to transport them in chains via carriages or.. 

If there is some mod please tell me

It will be awsome

We're all waiting for the release of ZAP9.

32 minutes ago, Psalam said:

We're all waiting for the release of ZAP9.

I'll see about releasing the Slave Cart mod. Most of the scripts for it will go into Zap9 as a framework, and I'll have to include an asset from Zap9 as well, but it will remain a separate mod even after Zap9 is released, so I might as well :)

14 minutes ago, Musje said:

I'll see about releasing the Slave Cart mod. Most of the scripts for it will go into Zap9 as a framework, and I'll have to include an asset from Zap9 as well, but it will remain a separate mod even after Zap9 is released, so I might as well :)

Thank you VERY much!!! ? ❤️

36 minutes ago, Musje said:

A big plus one on this, slave cart and heretical resources are what we need, but sadly neither on SSE that i can find. 

The issue with Heretical is that a lot of the assets are HDT enabled. SE uses SMP for physics and it is very different. And one important limitation of SMP is the apparent inability to simulate a physics objects between 2 fixed points (such as a chain between 2 ankles). I'm rebuilding some of these objects into SMP, and it works fine for things like the collar with the hanging chain, but the ankle and wrist cuffs are problematic.

11 minutes ago, Musje said:

The issue with Heretical is that a lot of the assets are HDT enabled. SE uses SMP for physics and it is very different. And one important limitation of SMP is the apparent inability to simulate a physics objects between 2 fixed points (such as a chain between 2 ankles). I'm rebuilding some of these objects into SMP, and it works fine for things like the collar with the hanging chain, but the ankle and wrist cuffs are problematic.

Um I just had a thought, will the cart be pulled by a horse?

or S.L.U.T.S style?

Or just get one of the slaves to pull it?

I only ask as I did find a pony girl MOD (god knows where as cant find the thread anymore) but cant find who's to mention that when you "undo" the spell, the NPC vanishes from the world. 

ponygirl-ENG-SE 1.0.7z

7 minutes ago, Musje said:

Its a regular horse and cart, with a cage on the back for slaves.

Nice!! cant wait. 

And no the ones that are following me arent in DM3 stuff, actually thats how i stopped one of them, Clare and her compatriate were just hanging out, till i went to visit, now she wont stop following me everywhere. Although I did mistakenly try putting a bunch of non HSH ones, the standard Core PAH ones into some DM3 and they appeared trying to come out of any door i went through, so i know what you mean. 

Any ideas please?

And is there a way to "re HSH" a slave, like a console command, a faction to readd, or something it would suck having to re-enslave them and train them all over again. I know PAH core has a "fix slave" button, although unsure what that actually does. 

I have ChainBeasts installed, because, chainbeasts are cool and can use them to, induct, into PAH, but the wild ones attacked one of my camps, and now all the slaves do is "blah blah blah" when i try talking to them (cant remember exact line). 

20 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

And is there a way to "re HSH" a slave, like a console command, a faction to readd, or something it would suck having to re-enslave them and train them all over again. I know PAH core has a "fix slave" button, although unsure what that actually does.

Take them from the house so they are transfered to PAHE, then put them back in the house.

25 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Thats the problem, I have lost dialogue with them, they just go "plse hlp mhhhh" every time i try to talk to them

That doesn't sound like anything from HSH, PAHE or the vanilla game. Are they stuck in a Chain Beast routine? If so, re-adding them as slaves won;t help, short of actually re-enslaving them (if PAHE will let you).

1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

they just go "plse hlp mhhhh"

51 minutes ago, Musje said:

Are they stuck in a Chain Beast routine?

Yes that's a dialogue from SCB.

If they don't crawl anywhere and are stuck in place and only repeat "pls hlp mhhh" over and over and you can't help even with a chain beast key in inventory (because no dialogue possible) => SCB got stuck for that NPC.

Try some of the debug options in SCB MCM. Like free all NPC or something. The Debug options got better, but it's still a bit messy.

Sometimes SCB needs a while to process pathfinding for NPC/PC, especially if many got caught.