11 hours ago, Greethings said:

Valami begolyózott a játékomban... már minden össze-vissza melózik. Ha sok dolgot veszek ki akkor vagy örökké összeomlik vagy nem lehet menteni...

Elvenni mindent elvesz... mindenkitől. Aztán meg lehet sétálni. Szemkötőben, béklyószoknyában és minden fincsi dologban. Ráadásul minden idióta baltával támad a kötözött és fegyvertelen nősténylényekre...

A játék több gonoszságot bír mint fantáziát... 

I'm not sure what language this is. Latvian maybe? Hungarian!

I get some funny translations ☺️

I need to translate from Hungarian to German and then back to English ?

From what I found out, it seems you have more issues with your LO than NDUN?

Remember:

NDUN doesn't calm creatures, so they still will attack you.

Harmless feature only works if civil rape is set to >0% or it deactivates even if harmless feature is activated (box ticked)

Harmless feature works only if naked and unarmed.

To compensate for NDUN not calming creatures you can use:

• calm spells (vanilla)
  • mods that make you friendly to creature factions
  • RDO (has a calm spell, not perfect, needs to be recast often)
  • Bathing in Skyrim (spriggan soap)
  • SD+ enslavement to creature (a bit glitched but does the trick)
  • for a fighting chance if bound: bwitch, cast while bound (+ your favored conjuration spell).

If you get into bondage a lot from DD adding:

• Devious Lore (DL) is great for bondage escape via struggle or friendly NPC or even calmed hostiles
  • DCL => you can manage the settings so you get an easy escape without too much drawbacks
  • DFC => you can change the settings so the DFC follower helps you without too much drawbacks

The NDUN furniture struggle game:

Make sure you have enough stamina. Mods that prevent stamina regeneration will make you get stuck in ZAP devices, it helps to have some stamina equipment (best jewelry that doesn't get removed by sexlab animations).

NDUN and DD:

Be advised that NDUN can't detect heavy bondage from DDi 4.3, because it was never updated.

Means the escape features of NDUN can't help you there. Combine NDUN with mods that help with DDi 4.3 heavy bondage escape (like DL)

Amazing....  Oh, my god.  The lack of a label is a source of much trouble.

265041741_SkyrimSE2020-04-1907-31-23-91.jpg.17750bf9e28f2ae37af4d56df5a852b6.jpg

Despite the Coursed Loot  low... excruciation.

788954132_SkyrimSE2020-03-2520-01-00-00.jpg.2e2a5caf4e8776b3a090e51fc2fa98b7.jpg

---> a feliratok még némi átdolgozást igényelnek a sokértelmű nem eltalált helyettesítő kifejezések láttán <----

De a játékért egy csomó dologtól kénytelen leszek zokogva megválni... mivel a mentésnél gyakori az összeomlás.

The restrictors and inhibitors somewhat hinder many things.  I use magic and my partner uses a gun... if none, magic. (sadist)

Spoiler

192458969_SkyrimSE2020-03-2613-55-11-83.jpg.b510a7ea4d0e7c3a786ec01c57a26d66.jpg

... mindegy. Nincs semmim vagy nyakig becsomagolva vagyok - masni nélküli ajándékdobozban - Így is jó. Előbb vagy utóbb mindig hazaérek.

A hiányzó címkék miatt sokszor le sem vetkőztetnek... csak megmásznak mint a hegyeket...

Nagyon vicces amikor pucéran üres "szatyorral" megyek és a semmiből megjelenő tolvaj ki akar rabolni ... majd aszt mondja: "Igen. pont úgy nézel ki, mint aki nem tud bánni a pénzzel."  Azután meg elkezd erőszakoskodni, hogy megszerezze a nagy semmit... vagyis csak megöljön... szórakozásból. Lehetek rabszolga vagy meg is menthet egy éppen megjelenő valaki vagy valami vagy csapat tagja... hogy aztán az ő szexjátéka vagy rossz esetben a tulajdona legyek.  A játékból kissé sok dolog hiányzik --- nálam --- de már így is túl sok minden van telepítve.

A legtöbb esetben már nem is én játszok, hanem a gép játszik magának... 

==============> sorry the dictionary knows so much <==============

... never mind. I don’t have anything or I’m wrapped up to my neck - in a gift box without a bow - It’s still good. Sooner or later I always get home.

Because of the missing labels, they often don't even undress ... they my just climb my like  mountains ...

It's very funny when I go naked with an empty "bag" and the thief out of nowhere wants to rob me ... and then he says, "Yeah. You look just like you can't handle money." Then he starts rape to get the big thing ... that is, just kill him ... for fun. I can be a slave or even be saved by someone who is just appearing or a member of something or a team ... so that I can then own his sex toy or, in the worst case, his property. The game is missing a bit of things --- I have --- but there are already too many things installed.

In most cases, I don't play anymore, but the machine plays for itself ...

I seem to be having trouble getting the gang-bangs to trigger even with 2-4 hostile npcs but all the other settings work fine even adding DD items to me sometimes afterwards. Do I need to set myself immortal to make it happen or something?

4 hours ago, zlurker said:

I seem to be having trouble getting the gang-bangs to trigger even with 2-4 hostile npcs but all the other settings work fine even adding DD items to me sometimes afterwards. Do I need to set myself immortal to make it happen or something?

is it humans or creatures?
NDUN does not have creature group support sadly.

Try with 100% gangbang chance in a bandit camp. 
Also I think the "gangbang" works like this (wenn say with 3 bandits): 4p - 3p - 2p animation (when chain rape is active). 

As donttouchmethere suggested also make sure u have an aggressive gangbang anim available in Sexlab Toggle Animations (MCM). 

I found one animation called DI forced threesome at the bottom of the toggles and it's on but doesn't seem to be working. I also added funnybiz's animations but the file for it is grey and I'm not sure what to do about that: 

Spoiler

image.png.df454f01426cd4c7d8dab7a85771ff43.png

50 minutes ago, zlurker said:

I found one animation called DI forced threesome at the bottom of the toggles and it's on but doesn't seem to be working. I also added funnybiz's animations but the file for it is grey and I'm not sure what to do about that: 

Hide contents

image.png.df454f01426cd4c7d8dab7a85771ff43.png

erm...
three possibiliites 
1. seems like u installed it wrong. 

2. or just restart MO2 and see... 
3. you installed the animations not the SLAL pack from FunnyBiz. 

check my uploaded files and my RAPE REDUX SLAL packs. There are plenty of group anims in there and they are all tagged as aggressive by default. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/24/2020 at 3:40 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Remember:

NDUN doesn't calm creatures, so they still will attack you.

Harmless feature only works if civil rape is set to >0% or it deactivates even if harmless feature is activated (box ticked)

Harmless feature works only if naked and unarmed.

Harmless doesn't work when 0% civilian is disabled when naked ,without weapons or spells. It doesn't work at all.

3 hours ago, gender65 said:

Harmless doesn't work when 0% civilian is disabled when naked ,without weapons or spells. It doesn't work at all.

Use Sexlab Adventures for Civilian Rape Features. Its the best IMO and can be controlled quite nice. 
I disable it in NDUN all the time. 

On 9/5/2020 at 11:24 AM, gender65 said:

It doesn't work either 0

On 9/5/2020 at 2:30 AM, Nymra said:

I disable it in NDUN all the time. 

If you set civil rape to 0 you disable harmless feature even if the harmless feature is activated in the tick box.

Setting civil rape to 1% is enough to keep the harmless feature active.

On some Setups (all for me) the civil rape approach is bugged and only starts a forcegreet without any civil rape related content => in that case 1% is just good enough to keep the harmless feature active.

To activate the harmless feature:

Tick the harmless feature box

have civil rape set to 1% or higher

Maybe I have the "wrong" bandits ))

This can be actually true if:

The mod "enemy plus" adds hostile NPC that can't be calmed by NDUN harmless feature.

Creatures can't be calmed with the harmless feature

Mixed enemies (creature + human NPC) make issues, because you still get attacked by the creatures first

Creatures and enemies from enemy plus (for example) will be calmed by NDUN defeat, but after NDUN defeat quest is finished you will get attacked again, because harmless feature can't calm those.

It doesn't work

There are some other things that might have an effect:

On my testes NDUN didn't work well with SLAX and it failed to recognize the PC to be naked (or the other way around if wearing custom armors).

NDUN works best with the original SLA.

If you have any effect running on your PC that flags slot 32 as covered you get attacked.

If you have any offensive spell effect running on your PC while naked you get attacked.

DT3 chain sounds can aggro NPC (set the chance to aggro to 0% in DT3 MCM to prevent that).

If bandits are in a fight against something else - while PC gets naked - they can't be calmed until they are done with their fight. A cell change can help there or casting RDO calm (or any calm) to calm anyone down. After that they can continue the fight but the PC will be harmless to them.

NDUN checks every 6 seconds (?) if the PC is naked/unarmed and harmless.

If you are in a fight with bandits already, getting naked won't help you, calm them first with RDO calm spell (or any other calm spell) or do a cell change.

EDIT I:

If you have DEC installed you can even check in console if bandits get calmed out of sight.

PC with item in body slot 32 (or item in "bikini" slots, check NDUN MCM) and bandits are near (but no LOS) => in console you see them as hostile, can't approach with DEC

PC naked and unarmed and bandits are near (but no LOS) => in console you see that the NPCs are still hostile, wait for 6 sec (or less) and you see those bandits are suddenly available for a DEC approach, thus they are calmed and you can get close to them.

NDUN supports slots 32 and 2 other slots that need to be empty for NDUN to recognize the PC as naked (if those slots got actived in NDUN MCM).

EDIT II:

NDUN isn't active by default after installation => NDUN needs to be activated in MCM in the debug tab!

Here's a patch to make the NDUN Harmless feature affect vanilla creatures. Now they should be calmed when your PC is naked and unarmed.

This doesn't seem to affect creatures encounters that are scripted, like hostile ambushes. For example, the ash hopper ambush in Solstheim will produce hostile ash hoppers, they will not be calmed.

I'm willing to take requests to make more expanded patches and include more enemies, both in vanilla and mods. But the best option would be for someone to make an autopatcher.

EDIT3: File removed, see later posts for latest file.

Here's an expanded version of the NDUN Harmless patch, it should now affect as many vanilla NPCs as possible. As well as vanilla creatures, it should affect playable race NPCs too.

I have included all the main factions I could find. I have also uploaded a .txt file with a list of the factions now affected by NDUN harmlessness.

There will still be some NPCs unaffected by harmlessness, these will be scripted NPCs and also very small factions with only a few members. But the overwhelming majority of enemy NPCs should now be affected by Harmlessness. I also included the regional crime factions, this should cover the civilian NPCs in towns, villages and cities.

EDIT: Someone just told me the author is still active? I thought this was a dead mod. If I had realised before then would have PM'd to the author first before uploading a public patch in his thread. If Galahad wants me to remove this patch then I will, apoligies if I stepped on any toes. Also if he tells me how badly this patch will probably break the mod lol, since he only let NDUN Harmlessness affect a small number of factions, presumably he did this for a reason...

EDIT2: If I am in trouble, then I'm blaming DTMT...he made me do it!

EDIT3: File removed, see later posts for latest file.

20 hours ago, Corsec said:

Here's an expanded version of the NDUN Harmless patch, it should now affect as many vanilla NPCs as possible. As well as vanilla creatures, it should affect playable race NPCs too.

I have included all the main factions I could find. I have also uploaded a .txt file with a list of the factions now affected by NDUN harmlessness.

There will still be some NPCs unaffected by harmlessness, these will be scripted NPCs and also very small factions with only a few members. But the overwhelming majority of enemy NPCs should now be affected by Harmlessness. I also included the regional crime factions, this should cover the civilian NPCs in towns, villages and cities.

What exactly does it do?
I am asking because I try to solve this without naked dungeons but I suspect it both works the same way. 

For example there exists a ring that adds the PC to several NPC factions to make them all friends. 
I am using that to make Civilian Rape work (Sexlab Adventures).

- NDUN defeat -> rape

-> SexlabUtil1 equips HarmonyRing

-> SLAdventures Proximity Rape triggers -> PC tries to run away. 

This works alot better than old mods like Deviously Helpless or Deviously Enslaved. Also with alot more options and more reliability. Also works for Creatures.

I am using Enemy Encounter from Nexus. 
I edited the ESP and made all spawned NPC to be added to the BanditFaction. This way they are now affected by the Harmony Ring (and I suspect also by Harmless Feature).

But in General I dont like NDUN Harmless. It has not enough options and uses forcegreet and dialogue. 

20 hours ago, Corsec said:

EDIT: Someone just told me the author is still active? I thought this was a dead mod. If I had realised before then would have PM'd to the author first before uploading a public patch in his thread. If Galahad wants me to remove this patch then I will, apoligies if I stepped on any toes. Also if he tells me how badly this patch will probably break the mod lol, since he only let NDUN Harmlessness affect a small number of factions, presumably he did this for a reason...

Galahad is not very active here. He wanted to come back for a final patch but it has been months. I am using NDUN as a Core Mod so I started working on it myself quite alot. 
I wrote a special Script that changes the Furniture Escape for example and made like two dozen changes to the script to fix bugs and problems with immortality. 

I ve wrote Galahad but I did not read from him, he was here 6 weeks ago after months of silence. 
I really hope he comes back, his mod is godsend. I think without it I would ve quit Skyrim by now. 

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

What exactly does it do?

I've found it works as intended ingame, here's a verification screenshot, those skeletons are always hostile without my patch-

Spoiler

1010837985_enb2020_09_1307_07_14_74.jpg.1e95146d6f8c5a5ae1585c61a84a63e6.jpg

As for how it works, that's really simple. In fact, it's so simple that I'm confused why noone did this already.

I used this as a resource to identify factions I wanted to include in the Harmless feature-

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Factions

And I just added the major vanilla factions to the ndun_HarmlessFaction faction, like so-

Spoiler

ndun_HarmlessFaction.jpg.632ecf3dc8803a7e2c20d477ab95aa38.jpg

Note that you can make this work for any modded faction by just adding them into the ndun_HarmlessFaction as a patch. That's why an auto-patcher would be very useful but I don't know how to make one.

I've noticed that if you equip a weapon, the enemies won't become Calmed after you unequip the weapon, they will be hostile until you are defeated or leave the area. Is this how the base NDUN functions? I can't remember.

There might still be bugs, like if an NPC has conflicting factions, and I don't know how it affects followers. It doesn't seem to override scripted hostility. I've only use NDUN in testing, never in a long-term game. I'm also not very familiar with how NDUN functions normally, I'm sure it has a lot of quirks I don't know about yet. So I wouldn't be 100% sure what is a bug and what is a feature, on LL mods it can be hard to tell.

Treat it as experimental, you can add/remove the patch safely. I'm guessing that switching the mod on/off should reset any bugs, I don't expect that factions wll be permanently locked in.

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

For example there exists a ring that adds the PC to several NPC factions to make them all friends. 
I am using that to make Civilian Rape work (Sexlab Adventures).

- NDUN defeat -> rape

-> SexlabUtil1 equips HarmonyRing

-> SLAdventures Proximity Rape triggers -> PC tries to run away.

If you're satisfied with the functioning of this patch and decide to use it, does that mean you'd change your usual combat defeat setup? Would you be able to use it to replace HarmonyRing?

Do you only let your PC get enslaved by using the manual controls? Do you allow DD to be added during rape? What about robbery?

4 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Will they also take attack stance the moment you raise hands for a weapon or spell?

They're non-hostile until provoked. It might take a few seconds before they go hostile, but they will go hostile if you equip a weapon/spell. By 'attack stance' do you mean hostile and starting combat with the PC, or do you mean warning behaviour like some animals will do? I haven't tested animal warnings actually.

They also will stay hostile when you unequip weapons or spells. I honestly can't remember if that was what would happen in the base mod.

51 minutes ago, Corsec said:

By 'attack stance' do you mean hostile and starting combat with the PC, or do you mean warning behaviour like some animals will do?

Warning behavior would be nice of course but if it's not possible then they can just get hostile.

I have had cases with other mods where enemies are stuck in this warning mode and not even retaliate when i attack them.

6 hours ago, Corsec said:

IIf you're satisfied with the functioning of this patch and decide to use it, does that mean you'd change your usual combat defeat setup? Would you be able to use it to replace HarmonyRing?

The problem is not the patch, it is how harmless works in NDUN. 
It only works with "Civilian Rape" set to 1% or higher. With civilian rape 0% the Harmlessness does not work. 
That is the main issue I have :(

6 hours ago, Corsec said:

Do you only let your PC get enslaved by using the manual controls? Do you allow DD to be added during rape? What about robbery?

I am using NDUN + SLadventures and set "Post Rape Enslavement" to 5% in each of them. 

DD is off. I hate DDs and avoid using them outside of controlled environments (SLUTS and POP is the only exception).
I also play without robbery events because that messes up my SKyUI clothing profiles. I am roleplaying that part. 

Main advantage of SLadventures rape is:
- Creature support

- chasing the PC down

- controllable and elaborate conditions

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

The problem is not the patch, it is how harmless works in NDUN. 
It only works with "Civilian Rape" set to 1% or higher. With civilian rape 0% the Harmlessness does not work. 
That is the main issue I have :(

You've just triggered my patching addiction LOL, congratulations.

Hey, @donttouchmethere, remember there was a mod in your LO that had a broken forcegreet, and you made a patch to disable the forcegreet dialogue? That's what I'm thinking of doing here. What was the mod and patch again? I'd like to take a look at that patch again to see if this is the same thing. If that patch was successful, then this one can be.

I can't edit the scripts to remove the dependence that Harmlessness has on the Civilian Rape feature being active. However I'm reasonably confident that the civilian rape can be made non-functional without disabling Harmlessness. We might be able to fix the civilian rape problem with another patch by preventing the rape forcegreet event from happening.

I already know that we can disable forcegreets by editing the dialogue topics. That would require changing the forcegreet setting on this dialogue entry in the screenshot below. That should prevent them from approaching and functionally disable the civilian rape feature while allowing harmlessness to still work. Is this the line rapists use when they try to rape the PC? It looks like it is, but I've never seen civilian rape dialogue ingame so I can't be sure.

They might still attempt rape if you open the dialogue window, because the dialogue line is still active. It might happen if you click the '...' dialogue line, it might happen as soon as you open the dialogue window. So we'd like to stop that from happening too. I'm guessing it'd be helpful to changeof the priority setting, we can probably drop that to minimum, I'm not sure if 1.000000 or 0.000000 would be the safe minimum limit. I'm also assuming higher priority takes precedence over lower priority.

Spoiler

2116216568_ndunforcegreetrape.jpg.b8d36e9ae500100d8fa8c9f657907d64.jpg

EDIT: FIle removed, there's a newer version in a later post.

There's the remaining issue that if an NPC has been selected for civilian rape, then talking to them might initiate the rape, we don't want that.

If we read here-

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dialogue_Branch

We can see that it might be useful to disable the Blocking flag because that might prevent the rape forcegreet from blocking normal dialogue. So maybe if an NPC is chosen for civilian rape then you'd be able to speak to them without the rape dialogue starting.

That's this dialogue branch here, we'd want to remove the Blocking flag-

Spoiler

632689200_ndunforcegreetrapedialoguebranch.jpg.aed840d055835e5b6794842da689f9c8.jpg

So I'm uploading this experimental patch to disable the NDUN civilian rape forcegreet, it has the same edits as in the first screenshot. I'll test it later and see it it works. If it's successful I'll test removing the Blocking flag.