24 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Wow, the Harmless Patch seems to work like a charm. 

But I still have questions since it behaves different from what you described. 

I set Harmless ON, I set Civilian rape to 100% (full thrust for tests always :D) and walked around naked. 

the mod never even selected a rapist, so for me the quest never starts. 
I mean in general this is good, even perfect! I just wonder where this different behaviour is coming from.

I will integrate this into my next Naked Defeat Update with all the necessary descriptions. Until then I guess I ll happily walk naked some more :D

I assume you are using both the latest versions of the Harmless patch and the Disable Civilian Rape patch? I recommend using both.

The Harmless patch won't prevent the civilian rape quest from starting. You should also install the Disable Civilian Rape patch.

I posted very detailed and comprehensive description of both of the patch mechanics in this thread. I even posted screenshots showing the exact changes I made.

This is the embarrassing moment when I realise that you haven't been reading my posts lol. Would you like me to link the posts explaining the patches, or can you find them yourself lol?

3 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I assume you are using both the latest versions of the Harmless patch and the Disable Civilian Rape patch? I recommend using both.

yes of course :D 

The Harmless patch won't prevent the civilian rape quest from starting. You should also install the Disable Civilian Rape patch.

now you did not read my post! I stated the quest is never starting even with 100% chance set. 
I mean this is a perfect outcome I just still think I cannot read this out of your description. But that might be the language barrier (I m not native english speaker) 

I posted very detailed and comprehensive description of both of the patch mechanics in this thread. I even posted screenshots showing the exact changes I made.

sorry, but most of the stuff makes no sense for me. I understand ESPs only in a very basic way and still have questionmarks everywhere when I look at them. 

This is the embarrassing moment when I realise that you haven't been reading my posts lol. Would you like me to link the posts explaining the patches, or can you find them yourself lol?

you dont have to explain anything to me :)

Just made a feedback based on my first extensive test and merely asked if the stuff that I experience is working as intended ? 

I'm uploading the merger of all my previous NDUN patches. You should just use this patch if you want all the following things-

1). NDUN Harmlessness will apply to almost all vanilla NPCs and creatures.

2). Civilian rape quest will never, ever activate.

3). If civilian rape quest somehow activates and picks a rapist, then civilian rape forcegreet can no longer happen.

4). If civilian rape quest somehow activates and picks a rapist, then the player cannot activate civilian rape through the dialogue window options.

If you want only the NDUN Harmless features in (1) above but want to allow civilian rape, then just read back in the thread and download the following patch-

"NDUN - Vanilla Enemies Harmless Patch 13_09_2020"

NDUN - All Corsec Fixes 22_09_2020.7z

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yes of course :D 

now you did not read my post! I stated the quest is never starting even with 100% chance set. 
I mean this is a perfect outcome I just still think I cannot read this out of your description. But that might be the language barrier (I m not native english speaker) 

sorry, but most of the stuff makes no sense for me. I understand ESPs only in a very basic way and still have questionmarks everywhere when I look at them. 

you dont have to explain anything to me :)

Just made a feedback based on my first extensive test and merely asked if the stuff that I experience is working as intended ? 

Yes, that sounds like it is working axactly as intended. Glad you like it.

It's OK. ESPs are the only thing I understand about Skyrim modding, I'm clueless about everything else. That's just because TES5Edit is such a useful tool, and easy to learn. So maybe I ahve the opposite problem than you lol? I wouldn't know how to modify scripts at all.

I'll try to explain it like this. The civilian rape quest can only start if it has already picked a valid rapist NPC. So I have edited the civilian rape quest so that there are no possible valid NPCs it can pick to be a rapist. Since the civilian rape quest always fails to find a valid NPC to rape the player character, then the civilian rape quest will always fail to start.

In more detail, the civilian rape quest checks to make sure the potential rapist is a member of a custom faction I have created. However, there are no NPCs that are members of this custom faction. So I have made an edit to create the custom faction with no members, and to add that as a necessary check condition for the civilian rape quest.

Does that make it a little clearer? I'm happy to help you learn how to understand the things I have done, I'd like to help other people make more mods.

So let's see how this looks in TES5Edit.

I have selected the civilian rape quest in the left-hand pane. We can see that the edits I have made take place in the 'Conditions' section of the civilian rape quest. These conditions determine what has to be true/false in order for the civilian rape quest to start.

Spoiler

377421272_ndunedits.jpg.acc0ce020cda2e8c2d174952a7d8c1b3.jpg

So take a look at the data that is present in the "Naked Dungeons.esp" but which has been editied in the patch. You can see it highlighted in yellow.

The base NDUN civilian rape quest had a function call for 'GetInFaction' which means that in order to start it had to make sure that the rapist NPC either IS or IS NOT in some particular faction. The 'Subject' of the function call is the rapist NPC that must be selected before the civilian rape quest can start. And the 'Faction' is just the reference to the faction that the function call is being amde to check for. The 'Comparison' tells you if it is an IS or IS NOT condition, 0.000000 is a IS NOT condition, 1.000000 is an IS condition.

What all this means is that the civilian rape quest looked for a potential rapist NPC was NOT a member of the greybeard faction, if it could only find greybeards then the civilian rape quest would not start. In order to start the civilian rape quest it had to find NPCs that were NOT greybeards.

So I have just made 2 simple edits to this conditon. I have changed the greybeard faction to the 'Faction with No Members'. Like the name suggests, that faction has no members.

You can see in the screenshot below, that this is a faction with no members. It is a custom faction that I have invented just for this patch. Remember, it has no members! That's the really important part to understand about this faction.

Spoiler

1604871142_ndunfaction.jpg.31f9ecb2a16ebaaa524d0121310a3f5a.jpg

And I have set the condition for that faction check to 1.000000 rather than 0.000000, which changes it to an IS rather than an IS NOT condition.

So rather than looking for an NPC that IS NOT a member of the greybeard faction, the cviilian rape quest now instead looks for an NPC that IS a member of the 'Faction with No Members'.

Taken together, these edits mean that in order for the civlian rape quest to start, it must be able to find an NPC that is a member of the 'Faction with No Members'. But it never can, because that faction has no members..

And since the civilian rape quest can't find a valid NPC to pick as a rapist, the quest never, ever starts. However it will keep attempting to start, which uses up scripts in the background, but I can't change that without modifying scripts.

32 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Yes, that sounds like it is working axactly as intended. Glad you like it.

It's OK. ESPs are the only thing I understand about Skyrim modding, I'm clueless about everything else. That's just because TES5Edit is such a useful tool, and easy to learn. So maybe I ahve the opposite problem than you lol? I wouldn't know how to modify scripts at all.

I'll try to explain it like this. The civilian rape quest can only start if it has already picked a valid rapist NPC. So I have edited the civilian rape quest so that there are no possible valid NPCs it can pick to be a rapist. Since the civilian rape quest always fails to find a valid NPC to rape the player character, then the civilian rape quest will always fail to start.

In more detail, the civilian rape quest checks to make sure the potential rapist is a member of a custom faction I have created. However, there are no NPCs that are members of this custom faction. So I have made an edit to create the custom faction with no members, and to add that as a necessary check condition for the civilian rape quest.

Does that make it a little clearer? I'm happy to help you learn how to understand the things I have done, I'd like to help other people make more mods.

wow, now I understand indeed. 
cool, its exactly how I tend to "Hack" stuff in Scripts.

Hey, fucking script. you want X? I GIVE YOU X. SO MUCH X. BUT X = 0. HHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah, ESPs are still a place where I can improve. I can change furnitures and add actors (at least a bit). 

I modified "Enemy Encounter" mod if you want to take a look. It has more beasts now :D
But half of the changes are script based (god, stuff mod authors come up with!) 

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

wow, now I understand indeed. 
cool, its exactly how I tend to "Hack" stuff in Scripts.

Hey, fucking script. you want X? I GIVE YOU X. SO MUCH X. BUT X = 0. HHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah, ESPs are still a place where I can improve. I can change furnitures and add actors (at least a bit). 

I modified "Enemy Encounter" mod if you want to take a look. It has more beasts now :D
But half of the changes are script based (god, stuff mod authors come up with!) 

Yeah, the civilian rape quest is basically just a "hack" to make the quest conditions always fail. It's a form of sabotage lol. Also note that there are lots of other conditions for that quest that can be changed to sabotage the quest.

I remember the Enemy Encounter mod and I also looked up the changes you made for it. You could also just directly edit the NPCs in TES5Edit rather than the CK, in fact TES5Edit is much easier. You can make new custom NPCs for the mod. Alternatively direct the mods NPCs to choose a vanilla levelled lists for NPCs as a template. For example, there are vanilla levelled lists for overworld creatures, you could link the NPC in Enemy Encounter to that levelled list as a template, you would also need to add the correct template flags for it to work correctly.

You could even create your own levelled lists which would allow for even greater variety of NPCs called by that mod.

Can also modify their names so they don't have "Hiker" as a prefix to their names. If they had to have a prefix, I recommend "Sex-Crazed Rapist" lol.

4 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I remember the Enemy Encounter mod and I also looked up the changes you made for it. You could also just directly edit the NPCs in TES5Edit rather than the CK, in fact TES5Edit is much easier. You can make new custom NPCs for the mod. Alternatively direct the mods NPCs to choose a vanilla levelled lists for NPCs as a template. For example, there are vanilla levelled lists for overworld creatures, you could link the NPC in Enemy Encounter to that levelled list as a template, you would also need to add the correct template flags for it to work correctly.

ah, forgot I uploaded it somewhere :D

You could even create your own levelled lists which would allow for even greater variety of NPCs called by that mod.

I updated the mod in the last days. 
What confused me was that I could not find levelled lists for I think trolls and giants.
Or at least I guess the "lvl" stuff in the name means "levelled actor"? 
Oh god I m such a noob. 

Can also modify their names so they don't have "Hiker" as a prefix to their names. If they had to have a prefix, I recommend "Sex-Crazed Rapist" lol.

I left "Hiker" in there to not need the console to identify the NPCs spawned by EnEnC. Basically not needed anymore, yeah :D
Rape Troll Rape Giant and Rape Ganger I thing is the correct direction, you are right :D 
Frozen Rapetronach! 

EnemyEncounterNymrafied_02.7z

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

What confused me was that I could not find levelled lists for I think trolls and giants.
Oh god I m such a noob. 

I left "Hiker" in there to not need the console to identify the NPCs spawned by EnEnC. Basically not needed anymore, yeah :D
Rape Troll Rape Giant and Rape Ganger I thing is the correct direction, you are right :D 
Frozen Rapetronach! 

EnemyEncounterNymrafied_02.7z 32.35 kB · 1 download

I have LOTS of suggestions...

You mean this giant levelled list?-

LCharGiant [LVLN:00030529]

Spoiler

107901317_giantll.jpg.da3ad02d2dd89949a044c5af71f369ab.jpg

The trolls aren't in their own race-specific levelled lists, they are in these ones-

LCharAnimalMarshPredator [LVLN:00042295]

LCharAnimalForestPredator [LVLN:00042297]

dunClearspringTarnLCharPredator [LVLN:000F334B]

But there's no point making a custom levelled list for trolls because there's only one type of troll worth using.

I'd also suggest using the Witch and Orc Hunter levelled list-

LCharOrcMissile [LVLN:0001E781]

LCharWitchAny [LVLN:00074F9D]

Spoiler

1558107167_orchunterll.jpg.5fc0805193a9015ffaf50b67ed664779.jpg2039614543_witchll.jpg.396228a600d0e95cc4fec527dcf8dd62.jpg

Orc Hunters are better than generic orc bandits, there are enough bandits already. But you rarely see orc hunters, I can only remember seeing them at Cracked Tusk Keep. And we know how tribal orc males love to drag human women into forced marriages, because their chiefs keep all the orc women for themselves.

Also the Warlock levelled lists, there are lots of them, too many to post.

There's also the WEAdventurer NPCs, who are a very varied group of dungeoneer type NPCs that you don't often see in the base game. They'd be a good candidate for mercenaries who arepayed to drag unsuspecting females off into enslavement (after some 'fun'). I've highlighted all their levelled lists in the screenshot below-

Spoiler

664655812_weadventurerll.jpg.27ee9574792407d8b9b5061b42ec2062.jpg

You could also setup a custom levelled list to choose between the intelligent creatures that might want to capture the PC for their own perverted lusts or breeding urges. Examples would be spriggans, hagravens, seekers, lurkers. Chaurus also don't get enough attention, the world needs more chaurus encounters!

Spoiler

288941214_chaurusll.jpg.96a64a9e9a7e2e7f86e9b79016fdb60d.jpg

Alik'r are into harassing women, they seem like they would like to drag women away into captivity. Also the Afflicted are always up to no good, maybe they'd want someone to spread their diseases into? They all have their own levelled lists.

Spoiler

1140464322_alikrll.jpg.81c5038ea7eff824a9d5a4bd08a6d3e6.jpg249018084_afflictedll.jpg.8137b22779a361d853c96b8f0b2fe878.jpg

Hopefully, I've given you some ideas to work on? If you'd like me to help and contribute, just let me know and tell me what you'd like to achieve.

Each NPC type should have it's own prefix to explain it's (sexual) motivations for attacking the PC. Orc Hunters would be "Kidnapper", WEAdventurers would be "Rogue Slaver", Hagravens and Spriggans would be "In heat", Chaurus and male giants would be "In Rut", Afflicted would be "Disease Spreader".

55 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Oh god I m such a noob. 

Frozen Rapetronach! 

EnemyEncounterNymrafied_02.7z 32.35 kB · 1 download

You might also want to look at the NPCs list in the plugin for this mod-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32394?tab=description

Specifically, you might want to look at the levelled lists being used as templates for the NPCs in that mod. That will tell you what levelled lists are a good idea to use.

There are a wide range of NPCs of varied types in that mod, and they are all connected to vanilla levelled lists for that type of NPC. You can just steal copy-paste the levelled lists from those NPCs into the NPCs in your own modified version of Enemy Encounters.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've gone through the factions beginning with 'dun' in their EdtorID name. These are the factions that handle small groups of NPCs in dungeons that have their own quest or unique scenario that couldn't be grouped under the usual faction list. Now the NDUn Harmlessness should cover a lot more unique NPCs, like the skeever guy under honningbrew meadery, Anise, Red Wave crew, the monsters in the Meridia beacon quest etc...

There's probably some more NPCs not affected by NDUN harmlessness yet, but I don't want to manually check literally every faction in Skyrim, there are over a thousand! I'll add more factions if you guys find anyone not affected by NDUN harmlessness yet but who can be patched safely. It's probably not a great idea to patch factions that relate to quests, this might screw up the quests even worse, for example if you use NDUN Harmlessness during a civil war battle.

This still won't affect enemies that become hostile through scripted events, for example there are ash hoppers on Solstheim that ambush the player and they will spawn as hostile. There are also some NPCs that just don't have any factions and so can't be affected by NDUN harmlessness, for example sometimes you get ambushed on the road by asshole adventurers that just have their race as their name, these will always be hostile.

I put the tomorrow's date on this patch, I know that's not the correct date for today. I just needed to find a way to ensure people know it's a seperate patch from the one I uploaded earlier today in the previous PM (actually just for DTMT since I know he downloaded it and he gets confused easily lol).

NDUN - All Corsec Fixes 05_10_2020.7z

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get the "Harmless" feature to work but it refuses to behave in a proper or consistent manner. Using Corsec's patch above as well. Sometimes hostile animals won't attack, sometimes they will. Bandits will almost always attack, especially if they are in another cell. I've tested going into Fort Greymoor / Redoran's Retreat / Swindler's Den and it reacts the same way. The only thing worthy of note is that the bandit outside Swindler's Den won't attack when the PC is harmless.

My assumption is that when the character is nude and is not wielding a weapon, no enemies should become hostile and attack. Is that how this feature is supposed to work or am I wrong? Attaching the MCM for reference since I've perused this thread and haven't quite gotten the answer and would enjoy having the feature in my playthrough since the only other mod with something similar is Deviously Helpless.

MCM 1.bmp MCM 2.bmp

2 minutes ago, MyJammies said:

I'm trying to get the "Harmless" feature to work but it refuses to behave in a proper or consistent manner. Using Corsec's patch above as well. Sometimes hostile animals won't attack, sometimes they will. Bandits will almost always attack, especially if they are in another cell. I've tested going into Fort Greymoor / Redoran's Retreat / Swindler's Den and it reacts the same way. The only thing worthy of note is that the bandit outside Swindler's Den won't attack when the PC is harmless.

My assumption is that when the character is nude and is not wielding a weapon, no enemies should become hostile and attack. Is that how this feature is supposed to work or am I wrong? Attaching the MCM for reference since I've perused this thread and haven't quite gotten the answer and would enjoy having the feature in my playthrough since the only other mod with something similar is Deviously Helpless.

MCM 1.bmp 7.91 MB · 0 downloads MCM 2.bmp 7.91 MB · 0 downloads

I'm not sure but I think if you are really Harmless then it should show on the "Calm quest stage" on the MCM debug submenu (right hand side, third from bottom in "MCM 1.bmp"). I think it should be at stage 10 if Harmless is active. In your picture it is at 0 so I think the mod hasn't recognized your PC as Harmless for whatever reason.

Go to the debug subpage in the NDUN MCM and activate the option to "show debug messages". The messages in the top-left of your screen should verify if you are or are not recognized as Harmless by NDUN. It might also say why you are not recognized as Harmless.

I also have the problem where if I escape from furniture all the enemies immediately turn hostile, even if I should be Harmless. So I'm not sure what is causing the harmlessness feature to fail sometimes.

29 minutes ago, MyJammies said:

Sometimes hostile animals won't attack, sometimes they will.

Do you have any mods that add bandits or creatures that are not based on vanilla spawns or have some custom factions?

I've tested going into Fort Greymoor / Redoran's Retreat / Swindler's Den and it reacts the same way.

I found out that if bandits already have aggro then it doesn't help to get naked spontaneously. You either have to be naked when the cell is loaded or hide until the bandits calm down or after a Naked Dungeons defeat scenario.

My assumption is that when the character is nude and is not wielding a weapon, no enemies should become hostile and attack. Is that how this feature is supposed to work or am I wrong?

That is how it works for me at least, if the enemies aren't from some strange mod tho.

27 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Go to the debug subpage in the NDUN MCM and activate the option to "show debug messages". The messages in the top-left of your screen should verify if you are or are not recognized as Harmless by NDUN. It might also say why you are not recognized as Harmless.

Tried it. The only two messages I get are "No potential raper has seen you naked and helpless" and one about Guard Punishment being disabled. Decided to try out the calm quest using setstage set it to 10. Resulted in getting used by the nearest NPC and then tied. After freeing, the NPC became hostile again. So I don't think it's the calm quest.

14 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

Do you have any mods that add bandits or creatures that are not based on vanilla spawns or have some custom factions?

Nope. Default mostly. I have a lot of mods though. Maybe Survival is doing something. Maybe it's Defeat. I have no idea.

14 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

I found out that if bandits already have aggro then it doesn't help to get naked spontaneously. You either have to be naked when the cell is loaded or hide until the bandits calm down or after a Naked Dungeons defeat scenario.

Yeah, read that in the thread. Unfortunately, it doesn't help even if I'm harmless coming from afar. I think it's particular to my load order so will need to fix if I want to use it. Perhaps it's Defeat interfering with everything so I'll try disabling it and seeing how that goes.

As an aside, using player.getfactionrank for the harmlessfaction does return 0.00 so there's something definitely wrong there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

First, I love this mod - it's part of a lot of different builds I've been using.   But I'm currently running into a few issues:

- I'm trying out a Sexlab Survival / SLSO / Naked Dungeons / Naked Defeat build currently, and one of the issues I keep running into is that even though I have Guard punishments disabled in ND, if I try to report stolen goods to them, they punish me for being naked, which Sexlab Survival keeps enforcing.   Mostly an annoyance in that you then have to find / earn more clothing just to report the theft, but I would think this should be disabled if guard punishments are off.

- I had items stolen in the Riften area - reported it to a guard, paid for the tax receipt... and then the marker for the next guard to speak too is pointing to an empty space in the dock area.  Can't find who to give the tax receipt to, so that one is stuck.

- Tried to use the wizard quest (with Farengar in whiterun) to remove devices... I get to his lab, put my items in the chest, and activate the device...  and then I'm sitting in it and nothing else happens.   Since my stuff is locked away and the door is locked, the only way out is restoring a save.   

3 hours ago, knots1353 said:

Hi!

First, I love this mod - it's part of a lot of different builds I've been using.   But I'm currently running into a few issues:

- I'm trying out a Sexlab Survival / SLSO / Naked Dungeons / Naked Defeat build currently, and one of the issues I keep running into is that even though I have Guard punishments disabled in ND, if I try to report stolen goods to them, they punish me for being naked, which Sexlab Survival keeps enforcing.   Mostly an annoyance in that you then have to find / earn more clothing just to report the theft, but I would think this should be disabled if guard punishments are off.

3 hours ago, knots1353 said:

- I had items stolen in the Riften area - reported it to a guard, paid for the tax receipt... and then the marker for the next guard to speak too is pointing to an empty space in the dock area.  Can't find who to give the tax receipt to, so that one is stuck.

- Tried to use the wizard quest (with Farengar in whiterun) to remove devices... I get to his lab, put my items in the chest, and activate the device...  and then I'm sitting in it and nothing else happens.   Since my stuff is locked away and the door is locked, the only way out is restoring a save.   

right now I can only suggest to first try a profile without Sexlab Survival and Naked Defeat and just install Naked Dungeons alone and see if the issues are still there. 
Also, do you run DD5 by any chance? 

On 12/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, Nymra said:

right now I can only suggest to first try a profile without Sexlab Survival and Naked Defeat and just install Naked Dungeons alone and see if the issues are still there. 
Also, do you run DD5 by any chance? 

The guard seems to be broken by one of those - it works fine with just ND installed.   I went to the right guard now that I know which one it was with the full build, but it still doesn't work right - if you're wearing clothing, the option to report the theft to the guard inside Riften just isn't there, and if you aren't wearing clothing, the guard punishes you even though guard punishments are turned off.   That latter issue still exists with just ND.    The Wizard issue also still happens with just ND.

• 1 month later...

I am a few basic questions of this mod, I have read the description of the mod so I know what it does. I am not trying to be judging or criticizing this mod in anyway even if it seems like I am

1 - What does this mod over all do, it reads that the mod removes the gear of those entering dungeons, (weapons/armor) causing these places to be a bit more hazardous.

2 - Why are Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion required for this mod. does it place the bondage gear on you when you enter dungeons ?, If it does this mods name needs to change to Bound dungeons or something.

3 - If This mod is only intended to make dungeons hazardous by removing the gear from those that enter, why would bondage gear be needed as a requirement, this makes no sense to the mods description.

I have used an earlier version of this mod and it did not need Devious Devices to run, so I am puzzled as to why a mod that intends to strip gear from those entering dungeons need bondage mods for it ?

The first question is well . . . what the mod does - du (or it's description anyway), the other two questions are what I'd like answered. could you release a version without the Devious mod being required please  ?

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 3:26 AM, wardrake said:

I am a few basic questions of this mod, I have read the description of the mod so I know what it does. I am not trying to be judging or criticizing this mod in anyway even if it seems like I am

1 - What does this mod over all do, it reads that the mod removes the gear of those entering dungeons, (weapons/armor) causing these places to be a bit more hazardous.

2 - Why are Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion required for this mod. does it place the bondage gear on you when you enter dungeons ?, If it does this mods name needs to change to Bound dungeons or something.

3 - If This mod is only intended to make dungeons hazardous by removing the gear from those that enter, why would bondage gear be needed as a requirement, this makes no sense to the mods description.

I have used an earlier version of this mod and it did not need Devious Devices to run, so I am puzzled as to why a mod that intends to strip gear from those entering dungeons need bondage mods for it ?

The first question is well . . . what the mod does - du (or it's description anyway), the other two questions are what I'd like answered. could you release a version without the Devious mod being required please  ?

Oh yes a NON DD version would be nice