• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 5:53 PM, brufesse said:

quelqun a la solution a ce probleme du coup ?

Ca veut dire que vous n'avez pas installe ZAZ, ou bien que le esm n'est pas actif.

Selon la description sur la premiere page de ce mod, 

devrait resoudre votre probleme.

Posted this in SE and reposting here because this is where most of the answers are. Thanks.

Just now, Seeker999 said:

I have a problem finding my stuff.

Journal says talk to guard in Solstheim. Went to Raven Rock, spoke to several. No map markers and no theft tax dialog. Where's the guard? I don't know of any guards other than the ones in RR.

I have SE version 2.0.1

• 3 weeks later...

@galahad_69

Thanks for the awesome mod.  I have found an issue that is only in SkyrimVR.  The setvehicle() command will cause a VR camera glitch that is unbearable.  It basically rotates around hundreds of times a minute.  I have created a patch to allow the VR community to enjoy ndun.  I simply changed the SetVehicle() commands to (None) after the function sets up.  If you want me to remove the patches I will.  If you want they can stay hosted on my patches page.

Here is the relevant section from my page:

Naked Dungeons

Hide contents

Required original mod: Naked Dungeons

Changes: Fixed camera spin on bandit capture, spider capture, and guard punishments.

Script:  ndun_errandquest_scr

Edits: Added- libs.PlayerRef.SetVehicle(None) to the end of  the function

Fixes: whipping events spin

Script:  ndun_crimequest_qf_scr

Edits: Added- libs.PlayerRef.SetVehicle(None) to the end of  the function

Fixes: start scene spin

Reported bugs: Possible split second spin to place pc at marker.  Sometimes the crime whipping does not instigate or PC is pushed too far from whipper to get hit.

Expand  

If you want to incorporate them into the base mod, that is also a great option.  You could also add an MCM hasVR bool and use an if/then statement above the setvehicle() commands.  This might be a bit of overkill, as non-VR skyrim players would never need that option and VR players could use the patch or you could create a FOMOD.  Either way, let me know what you want.

Cheers!

I have the patches hosted here:

Let me know if it is okay for me to share the VR patch

• 1 month later...

This mod has a load problem at the opening screens of Skyrim, sometimes it will load but beeing female will not as will Devious Devices.. and visa versa... dd and beeing female will load but this mod will not. (not fully)  I did not see an incompatibility for DD or the Beeing Female mod... i am wondering if I missed anything, as it was it was installed properly. 

Be wary this is a strange glitch..  and is intermittent...   would like to track this down as it has a lot of good perks as a mod... hunger and the makeshift clothing making...

MM/FA N.A Miller, USN Ret.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks!

Trying out the mod and so far I like it.

Have a question though. What does "Endure bonds" option do when you try to escape the captivity? It just says nothing and the spacebar seams to stop working after it.. What am I missing here?

Oh, and one more thing. Is there a way to change the idle from laying on the back to another one, say on the knees with hands up? (there is such a one, I saw it in another mod) Seams to me it'll look more natural...

Edited by evilblade
21 hours ago, evilblade said:

Have a question though. What does "Endure bonds" option do when you try to escape the captivity?

It's the emergency debug escape, in case you're stuck on that ZAP furniture

21 hours ago, evilblade said:

Oh, and one more thing. Is there a way to change the idle from laying on the back to another one, say on the knees with hands up?

I'm sure there is ^^

Nymra created a spin off from NDUN if you want to check alternatives for (p)laying around:

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 9/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, DidiDovah said:

does this mod have a contingency for the Secret Servant power obtained from the black book untold Legends because if not this the challenge is kinda gone when you can get equipment without any problems.

Your comment sounds crazy on first glance, or I'm just slow ?

No, NDUN has no cheat protection. ?

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Nymra created a spin off from NDUN if you want to check alternatives for (p)laying around:

Yes, that's exactly where I saw the "hands up" idles.. But this mod has many other issues, so I've ended up dropping it..

My question is: Can I change the idle in THIS mod?

Edited by evilblade
6 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Yes, that's exactly where I saw the "hands up" idles.. But this mod has many other issues, so I've ended up dropping it..

what are the issues you have with Naked Defeat?

you have 2 options to change the idle in Naked Dungeons (not necessary to run FNIS afterward both cases)

1. replace the .hkx file directly in ZAP animation pack (not necessary to run FNIS afterwards)

2. change the idle linked in the Naked Dungeons ESP (look for Quests/Calmquest/somehting like "Knockdown Idles" if I recall correctly (you need TES5edit or Xedit for this.

replacing the zap hkx is the easiest maybe for someone who never used modding tools. 

but you have to know WHICH file to use ofc :) which can be a bit tricky to find out 

31 minutes ago, evilblade said:

belly doesn't inflate

The functions has to be activated and you need a body with belly (and fitting outfits or you don't see any inflation).

I use it with Sexlab inflation + UUNP special + UUNP outfits and after a short visit at the local troll cave I can see the effect of a hard days work.

rosebutt doesn't equip after anal sex

Lucky you! ?

It works with the integrated rose butt or the addon you can get from here

must be activated in MCM

The SL animations have to have the anal tag

Only way I could imagine that it doesn't work is if the slot it gets equipped to is hidden (DD), worn armor or maybe the body your using?

civilians and guards don't react to me walking around them naked

Needs to be activated in MCM

Also check the conditions to trigger it

By now I think something dubious is going on in your game ?, usually those guards get annoying quickly.

You did activate NDUN in MCM? It's deactivated by default.

If you see the defeat idle you managed that already ^^

26 minutes ago, evilblade said:

But this mod has many other issues

I think Nymra would be interested to hear about them ?

26 minutes ago, evilblade said:

I would replace the animation files for the idle.

Change the name of the animations you want to add with the one already installed.

I think that could work, but don't quote me on that

Nymra already came to the rescue =D

On 9/29/2021 at 12:05 AM, Nymra said:

what are the issues you have with Naked Defeat?

Hi. I've talked about them in the ND's topic. First thing I don't like about it - idles are changing: first there's a "hands up" idle, wich is good, but then it changes to some tied idle (what for?). Then as I said - there's walking away enemies. While idles are playing - calmed enemies walk away/sandbox wich is.. unemmersive :)

UPD: Same enemies' behavior in this mod also.. *sigh*

1. replace the .hkx file directly in ZAP animation pack (not necessary to run FNIS afterwards)

But then it'll be replaced for all the other mods wich use the pack as well..

2. change the idle linked in the Naked Dungeons ESP (look for Quests/Calmquest/somehting like "Knockdown Idles" if I recall correctly (you need TES5edit or Xedit for this.

Oh. Good. Thank a lot for a tip! Will look it up soon as I get home.

UPD: It worked! Thank you very much! :)

Edited by evilblade
15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The functions has to be activated and you need a body with belly (and fitting outfits or you don't see any inflation).

I have all of the above. Fill'erUp works fine, but here the belly is always at 0 both visually and in a mod's debug.

It works with the integrated rose butt or the addon you can get from here

must be activated in MCM

Tried both ways, the function is certainly activated.

The SL animations have to have the anal tag

I think they do. When I hover the cursor over the animation name in a SexLab they have "anal" among other tags.

Only way I could imagine that it doesn't work is if the slot it gets equipped to is hidden (DD), worn armor or maybe the body your using?

Nope. When I equip it with the "equipitem" command it shows fine.

9 hours ago, evilblade said:

I have all of the above. Fill'erUp works fine, but here the belly is always at 0 both visually and in a mod's debug.

Maybe that's the problem, if it works similar to Fill'erUp?

If you use Fill'erUp and it works already I think your fine already.

There is another idea: Some mods have various base size settings for breast and belly, like 0 or 1, NDUN and SLS have such settings. They all need to be the same.

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe that's the problem, if it works similar to Fill'erUp?

If you use Fill'erUp and it works already I think your fine already.

There is another idea: Some mods have various base size settings for breast and belly, like 0 or 1, NDUN and SLS have such settings. They all need to be the same.

I also tried disabling Fill'erUp, didn't work. And I don't think that the problem is with base settings since belly size stays 0.0 in the NDun's debug, but oh well.. I'll just continue using Fill'erUp :)

As for not working rape and punishment I figured out why they weren't working. When I turned the debug messages on I saw a constant spamming of something like "bla/bla/bla quest is active, everything else is temporarily disabled". Turns out when some passing-by npc starts the sex-scene with a player via the TDF Aroused Rape mod, the NDun's CaptiveQuest doesn't finish although the character is free after the scene.. Anyway, when I finished the quest via console with setstage 1000 - everything immediately turned to normal and both rape and punishment started working, yeeey! :)

Was also hoping it'll make cum inflations and anal gape to work, but it sadly did not :(

Edited by evilblade
1 hour ago, evilblade said:

"bla/bla/bla quest is active, everything else is temporarily disabled". Turns out when some passing-by npc starts the sex-scene with a player via the TDF Aroused Rape mod, the NDun's CaptiveQuest doesn't finish although the character is free after the scene.. Anyway, when I finished the quest via console with setstage 1000 - everything

That's good to know ?

Would also explain a few oddities I had with NDUN's NPC approaches.

In general it is a very bad idea to mix several mods that start civilian rape. almost all of them fuck each other up in the process, since they usually do not respect DHLP suspend events (or in some cases, the DHLP suspend "umbrella" is not perfect --- looking at you sexlab adventures...).

If you want civil rape, make sure only ONE mod EVER will fire such an event. I would not even use SL aroused creatures next to a human rape mod...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again, folks!

I can't figure-out what's wrong or what am I not getting when trying to escape from furniture after the rape..

When I choose "Free hands" it says "The bonds are too tight.." and when I choose "Struggle" it says "You are too tired to move your body".. And that's it! No other messages or anything.

So.. how do you actually escape in this mod?

11 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Hi again, folks!

I can't figure-out what's wrong or what am I not getting when trying to escape from furniture after the rape..

When I choose "Free hands" it says "The bonds are too tight.." and when I choose "Struggle" it says "You are too tired to move your body".. And that's it! No other messages or anything.

So.. how do you actually escape in this mod?

its been a while, but basically dont use "struggle" ever, just free your hands. I think struggle makes u stuck forever.

if you want to have this feature expanded, you can use my Naked Defeat mod, its compatible with Naked Dungeons (disable in Naked Dungeons Immortaility and Civil Rape)

it started with fixing this exact problem. it has rape and furniture game with a working struggle and escape mechanism. 

In case you already use naked defeat, what made you come back to naked dungeons defeat feature? 

Edited by Nymra
51 minutes ago, Nymra said:

its been a while, but basically dont use "struggle" ever, just free your hands. I think struggle makes u stuck forever.

Oh. OK, thanks!

51 minutes ago, Nymra said:

if you want to have this feature expanded, you can use my Naked Defeat mod, its compatible with Naked Dungeons (disable in Naked Dungeons Immortaility and Civil Rape)

it started with fixing this exact problem. it has rape and furniture game with a working struggle and escape mechanism. 

In case you already use naked defeat, what made you come back to naked dungeons defeat feature? 

Well, as I've told already several times both in ND's topic and here - there are things about ND that I just don't like. Btw, being elecricuted while tied to a wooden cross/pole/table is among them.. Although I highly appreciate the work you are doing!

Just now, evilblade said:

Oh. OK, thanks!

Well, as I've told already several times both in ND's topic and here - there are things about ND that I just don't like. Btw, being elecricuted while tied to a wooden cross/pole/table is among them.. Although I highly appreciate the work you are doing!

hehe, well its magic!
but yeah, remember now. hard to keep track of the nicknames.

maybe its worth keeping track of new Naked Defeat versions then. I will add some toggles and alternative punishments in the future.