1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Hey, @donttouchmethere, remember there was a mod in your LO that had a broken forcegreet, and you made a patch to disable the forcegreet dialogue? That's what I'm thinking of doing here. What was the mod and patch again? I'd like to take a look at that patch again to see if this is the same thing. If that patch was successful, then this one can be.

@Herowynne deserves all the credit! ?

I just followed her idea how to TesVedit-CUSTOM the hell out of DFC and SLS dialogues ?

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

So I'm uploading this experimental patch to disable the NDUN civilian rape forcegreet, it has the same edits as in the first screenshot. I'll test it later and see it it works. If it's successful I'll test removing the Blocking flag.

Looks dangerous ?

INSTALLED! ?

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Looks dangerous ?

INSTALLED! ?

I just tested it, it doesn't work. But I'm doing my research and I have identified another way to do it. I'll need to modify the AI package rather than the dialogue.

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

@Herowynne deserves all the credit! ?

I just followed her idea how to TesVedit-CUSTOM the hell out of DFC and SLS dialogues ?

If you still have the file, could you PM me the patch? Which thread was it in, the DFC or SLS one?

2 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I just tested it, it doesn't work. But I'm doing my research and I have identified another way to do it. I'll need to modify the AI package rather than the dialogue.

Damn! Thx for trying tho.

Okay, at least I found some more stuff I can merge because of it ?

I doubt it would help me anyways, because the NDUN forcegreet has no dialogue already on my setup, I only get the Forcegreet without any NDUN related dialogue, thus there is nothing to block related to a dialogue. Only way would be to prevent the forcegreet.

3 minutes ago, Corsec said:

If you still have the file, could you PM me the patch? Which thread was it in, the DFC or SLS one?

In SLtR thread, because the esp modification are to prevent DFC/SLS dialogue branches to glitch out SLtR dialogues.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/148847-submissive-lola-the-resubmission/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-3085463

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Damn! Thx for trying tho.

Okay, at least I found some more stuff I can merge because of it ?

I doubt it would help me anyways, because the NDUN forcegreet has no dialogue already on my setup, I only get the Forcegreet without any NDUN related dialogue, thus there is nothing to block related to a dialogue. Only way would be to prevent the forcegreet.

In SLtR thread, because the esp modification are to prevent DFC/SLS dialogue branches to glitch out SLtR dialogues.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/148847-submissive-lola-the-resubmission/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-3085463

Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted.

It needed 2 different edits, I only made 1 of the necessary edits for the NDUN patch. That's why the patch didn't work. I'll make both edits and try it again.

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

You've just triggered my patching addiction LOL, congratulations.

that was on purpose :D

I was inspired by monoman and osmel. they really made skyrim a thing for me again by saving like EVERY important mod from beeing broken.

As for the Civilian Rape:
1. I tried fixing it in the scripts but my knowledge of the structure does not suffice

2. I am using the latest closed BETA version for NDUN (it has whipping when in captivity...) and galahad deactivated civilian rape their on default somehow. 

3. how do you create an ESP patch? I would like to make my own! I am currently only always editing the main ESPs directly. 

SUCCESS

I've been able to successfully disable the NDUN civilian rape forcegreet. Herowynn in the LOLA thread showed a technique to disable the forcegreet flag on the dialogue line, but that didn't work, I was hoping it would be successful. Instead, I researched how other mods did the same thing and just copied them lol.

I had to modify the AI package so that it would have a condition to only activate when in the test cell (not accessible without console). This means that the forcegreet event should never start even when the rape quest has started and picked a rapist. However, this left the problem that the rape dialogue would still activate when you talked to the rapist NPC. To disable this I removed the Blocking Tag from the rape dialogue branch.

The NDUN civilian rape quest will still run and an NPC will be selected as a rapist. However the rapist will not approach the PC to start dialogue, and if you talk to the rapist you won't have rape dialogue, just normal dialogue. In fact, the rape dialogue doesn't appear at all in the dialogue window so you couldn't start the NDUN civilian rape event even if you wanted to. So the civilian rape feature is stil active, but it is functionally disabled.

Here's some screenshots to show the changes I made-

Spoiler

1229352302_removeblockingflag.jpg.94a94c36c505798f3711bd81e1b72590.jpg268984530_disableforcegreet.jpg.6c49014ab1ea82a76d64d0c76ed57391.jpg

I can't guarantee that there won't be unexpected bugs, but it should be safe to add/remove from a game.

NDUN DIsable Civilian Rape Forcegreet 13_09_2020.7z

24 minutes ago, Nymra said:

that was on purpose :D

I was inspired by monoman and osmel. they really made skyrim a thing for me again by saving like EVERY important mod from beeing broken.

As for the Civilian Rape:
1. I tried fixing it in the scripts but my knowledge of the structure does not suffice

2. I am using the latest closed BETA version for NDUN (it has whipping when in captivity...) and galahad deactivated civilian rape their on default somehow. 

3. how do you create an ESP patch? I would like to make my own! I am currently only always editing the main ESPs directly. 

I don't know anything whatsoever about scripts, so you already know more than me lol.

Hopefully you will be able to use the Harmless feature now instead of the ring of harmony.

You make .esp patches in TES5Edit by doing this in the screenshot below. Select 'Copy as override into...' from the right click context menu. That opens the option to create a new plugin that has an override entry which can patch one in the master file. You can also use the 'Copy as new record into...' option under certain circumstances, like if you want to clone a record.

Spoiler

override.jpg.92b5e40c7728229eb2195bf92b742bc7.jpg

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Let's test under real conditions ?

I'm not sure how it will work if the NPC has another AI package running on it. The rapist NPC will have the NDUN civlian rape AI package running, but it doesn't have valid conditions to start forcegreet. I don't know how this will interact with other AI packages. Presumably the engine can handle mutiple AI packages running at once and can prioritise appropriately?

The NDUN civilian rape AI package doesn't have an 'Interrupt Override' flag so it shouldn't automatically make all the other AI packages stop running.

I know you'll test this thoroughly, even if you have to destroy your savegame in the process lol.

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Also, after you select 'Copy as override into...' you will get an option to either override into another plugin or to create a new one. You want to scroll to the bottom of the list and select the .esp that is NOT an ESM (master file). It's the top of the two .esp options. You do NOT want your patch to become a master file.

As below-

Spoiler

1903407869_newplugintype.jpg.7ba2fabdc0c6dbf16f4592bafe26dd4a.jpg

On 9/13/2020 at 8:37 AM, Corsec said:

Here's the latest version of the Harmless patch, 3 of the factions were set to neutral rather than friendly. I fixed that. That's just cause I did it by hand, there's always some human error when I do that.

This is the latest version, just use this one. It includes both vanilla creatures and NPCs.

NDUN - Vanilla Enemies Harmless Patch 13_09_2020.7z 697 B · 6 downloads

Looking good so far! ?

Game perversity +100% and rising

On 9/13/2020 at 8:00 PM, Corsec said:

SUCCESS

I've been able to successfully disable the NDUN civilian rape forcegreet. Herowynn in the LOLA thread showed a technique to disable the forcegreet flag on the dialogue line, but that didn't work, I was hoping it would be successful. Instead, I researched how other mods did the same thing and just copied them lol.

I had to modify the AI package so that it would have a condition to only activate when in the test cell (not accessible without console). This means that the forcegreet event should never start even when the rape quest has started and picked a rapist. However, this left the problem that the rape dialogue would still activate when you talked to the rapist NPC. To disable this I removed the Blocking Tag from the rape dialogue branch.

The NDUN civilian rape quest will still run and an NPC will be selected as a rapist. However the rapist will not approach the PC to start dialogue, and if you talk to the rapist you won't have rape dialogue, just normal dialogue. In fact, the rape dialogue doesn't appear at all in the dialogue window so you couldn't start the NDUN civilian rape event even if you wanted to. So the civilian rape feature is stil active, but it is functionally disabled.

Here's some screenshots to show the changes I made-

Reveal hidden contents

1229352302_removeblockingflag.jpg.94a94c36c505798f3711bd81e1b72590.jpg268984530_disableforcegreet.jpg.6c49014ab1ea82a76d64d0c76ed57391.jpg

I can't guarantee that there won't be unexpected bugs, but it should be safe to add/remove from a game.

NDUN DIsable Civilian Rape Forcegreet 13_09_2020.7z 1.28 kB · 4 downloads

I tested this and it "kinda" works. But not really in a sufficient way yet.

1. Yes, Forcegreets do not start, so even with 100% Civ Rape Chance I get no sex.

2. But the quest is started and along with it comes a DHLP suspend event preventing other civilian rape mods from firing (like SL Adventures) which defeats the whole purpose (at least for me). 
I dont know when the quest stops, I did not play to wait long enough for it to happen. Manually stopping the quest is tiresome. 

I am currently refining my code to work with the current Official version of NDUN and release a patch maybe. That will focus around the struggle game primarily tho. 

I think even Galahad could not fix the Civilian Rape thing yet. I will now see if I can remove the DHLP suspend from only the civilian Rape quest (but I m not sure if it will work since then maybe Immortality Rape is not DHLP protected anymore too. 

its a real shame this mod doesn't only have its unique features as there are many (better) mod alternatives to most features, like the cum inflation feature is just a lite version of fill her up, the defeat feature a lite version of the defeat mod, the bathing feature is just completely irrelevant since bathing in skyrim does everything, it has animations and also removes sl cum and is actually functional. then the weight feature is already a mod too(don't remember the name rn), the hair thing is only half original which is such a shame (see yps fashion), etc.

But then the escaping thing and the way i assume captivity (and just the dungeon thing in general) is done seems really cool, just like the anal gaping the sleep naked feature seems kinda decent too, love the improvised item idea and how it looks to be implemented and the disguise seems awesome too.

i really apricate modmakers and the the time they spend making these things, im not trying to hate but these features i stated first are really just objectively worse versions of existing mods. like the whole cum inflation feature seems like a straight ripoff from fhu, at the very least the idea.

idk, thanks for contributing though, you guys don't get enough praise for doing this stuff

2 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:
Why should combine this mode with the Naked Dungeon mode? Rather, I think it's better to go in a way that replaces SL defeat mode.

what do you mean?

On my naked Defeat site I describe how you can use Naked Dungeons + Naked Defeat alongside classic Sexlab Defeat by utilizing "SM Player Essential" mod. 

2 hours ago, FovI said:

its a real shame this mod doesn't only have its unique features as there are many (better) mod alternatives to most features, like the cum inflation feature is just a lite version of fill her up, the defeat feature a lite version of the defeat mod, the bathing feature is just completely irrelevant since bathing in skyrim does everything, it has animations and also removes sl cum and is actually functional. then the weight feature is already a mod too(don't remember the name rn), the hair thing is only half original which is such a shame (see yps fashion), etc.

But then the escaping thing and the way i assume captivity (and just the dungeon thing in general) is done seems really cool, just like the anal gaping the sleep naked feature seems kinda decent too, love the improvised item idea and how it looks to be implemented and the disguise seems awesome too.

i really apricate modmakers and the the time they spend making these things, im not trying to hate but these features i stated first are really just objectively worse versions of existing mods. like the whole cum inflation feature seems like a straight ripoff from fhu, at the very least the idea.

idk, thanks for contributing though, you guys don't get enough praise for doing this stuff

galahad made this primarily for himself I think and with ease of use and less complexity in mind. 
I am myself only using the immortality feature because I tweaked Fill Her Up to be to my liking. 
THe good thing with Naked Dungeons is that every feature can be toggled in MCM. 

Fill Her Up is complex and has its own problems. Same with obesity mods. Naked Dungeons just offers simpler alternatives (which I also used in the past). 

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

I tested this and it "kinda" works. But not really in a sufficient way yet.

This is so triggering...

OK, OK. If that's not good enough for you then I think I can workaround this. We want to stop the civilian rape quest from ever starting.

The NDUN civilian rape quest stays at stage 0 until it detects a valid NPC to pick as a rapist. The civilian rape quest has a list of valid conditions that must be true in order to choose rapist NPCs. We can modify these conditions so that there are no NPCs that can possibly satisfy them. Then the civilian rape quest will never start, and will never have a chance to send the DHLP suspend event.

The quest conditions have a check that the rapist NPC is not a member of the greybeard faction, this must be true or else the quest will not start. In TES5Edit, we can change this to check if the NPC is a member of a custom faction, and that custom faction will have no members. Therefore, the quest will always fail to start.

I've tested it ingame and it works as intended. Civilian rape quest permanently stays at stage 0 with this patch installed. Here's some screenshots to show what I did-

Spoiler

1966318757_factionwithnomembers.jpg.f8e37c4cf5b6f1533702612141b9bc10.jpg97986117_editedcivilianrapequest.jpg.c93a133f48136fe1c07e5fbc11fa6263.jpg

I have uploaded the plugin here. It also includes the previous modifications to the civilian rape feature. You don't need to use previous patches for civilian rape stuff. It does NOT include the Harmless patch, I've kept that seperate.

The patch on this post will do the following-

1). prevent civilian rape quest from starting

2). if civilian rape quest starts it will not be able to forcegreet

3). prevent civilian rape force greet dialogue from being accessible by the player when talking to NPCs

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU NOW LOL

You're welcome to include all this stuff in your Naked Defeat patch. I don't give a fuck about credit, you can pay me back if you like by letting the struggle game support rebinding keys.

EDIT: I also tested it and found rape will still work correctly during combat defeat rapes.

NDUN - Civilian Rape Quest Disabled 18_09_2020.7z

I am having difficulties with this mod. i use vortex to manage my mods and when i go to add it to my mods list it errors me by saying the zaz animation pack is not installed, i have the mod but it is no longer called the regular zaz animation pack it is now under ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z and because of this it will not download in the vortex manager. would anyone be able to help me with this situation via renaming the file - to making the file naked dungeons is looking for named differently?

10 hours ago, Corsec said:

This is so triggering...

OK, OK. If that's not good enough for you then I think I can workaround this. We want to stop the civilian rape quest from ever starting.

hehehe, 

sorry, that was not my intention. I just playtested and found that the running quest is blocking sex from happening. If this was a bad way to explain it, it was not intentional :D

I really appreciate your effort and I even thought about making a database for the factions that need adding that can be used and accessed to improve other mods. 

@osmelmc was working on a harmony ring which already works on a lot of factions
@huanrenfeng wanted to add a calm effect to his Beeing a Doggy mod 

I think all of these need the same principle to work so maybe we can join forces :P

23 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
I mean, I want this mode to work independently without a naked dungeon.

it does. If you install my patch on a new game EVERYTHING will be turned OFF except for Immortaility. 

You can just deactivate everything else in the MCM and you only get the Defeat Part from this patch 

EDIT: "Immortailty" in the MCM Immortality is the Naked Dungeons Defeat version. 

On 9/18/2020 at 6:02 PM, Corsec said:

on a sidenote. 

I just saw that Convenient Horses on Nexus has a "Harmlessness" for its horses. It has a built in faction patchup to prevent factions from attacking the horse.
meaning it seems to have an automated process to identify ingame factions and adding the horse to them
Maybe this can help to identify stuff? or even be integrated into this mod? 

24 minutes ago, Nymra said:

on a sidenote. 

I just saw that Convenient Horses on Nexus has a "Harmlessness" for its horses. It has a built in faction patchup to prevent factions from attacking the horse.
meaning it seems to have an automated process to identify ingame factions and adding the horse to them
Maybe this can help to identify stuff? or even be integrated into this mod? 

I loaded it up and took a look. It's all done through scripts, the only relevant references I could find are the factions, the main quests and a few global variables. It's not something I can help with because it's not being done in a way that I can change by editing plugins.

You're probably going to want to read whatever scripts uses these globals-

CHFactionRelationsMode [GLOB:XX15CAB7]

CHFactionRelationsUpdate [GLOB:XX15CAB8]

Wow, the Harmless Patch seems to work like a charm. 

But I still have questions since it behaves different from what you described. 

I set Harmless ON, I set Civilian rape to 100% (full thrust for tests always :D) and walked around naked. 

the mod never even selected a rapist, so for me the quest never starts. 
I mean in general this is good, even perfect! I just wonder where this different behaviour is coming from.

I will integrate this into my next Naked Defeat Update with all the necessary descriptions. Until then I guess I ll happily walk naked some more :D