5 hours ago, jc321 said:

Is that when entering Foxclub or just walking around Riverwood? - Historically there are a few different versions of Foxclub that are 'certified' against the different versions of ME, - There's a complete all packed version in this thread with Foxclub etc.. so that should work fine if you're using that (so sounds like something else in your LO is causing issue).

The latest versions of ME don't really use Foxclub. Although I have them in my LO without any issue. As a suggestion you might want to check the version of ZAP you are using incase there are any furniture's contained within that might be causing a crash. 

Also, if not already got, you might want to make sure you have the latest crash fixes installed for Skyrim LE just incase.

Good Luck!

It's around Riverwood, Idk about inside since I don't get that far. Everything works fine until I enable Foxclub.esp, I can walk for a bit in Riverwood but then it crashes.
I do have the latest version of ME.
I have crash fixes.

Guess I'll check ZAP. Is there any version in particular I should have?

Thx for the quick response btw, too bad I'm not as quick.

4 hours ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

It's around Riverwood, Idk about inside since I don't get that far.

I can't think why Foxclub would cause a crash to be honest, but anything's possible with Skyrim. I would just go with latest version of Zap 8+ although this version I think was written with Zap 7 in mind, but I've had no issues,  and check you have all the dependencies for ME (which should be included in the pack 2.1 version). Maybe also try running Loot which should organise your load order. 

20 hours ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

I'm having crashes when in Riverwood when using FoxClub.esp.

Been searching for a fix for 2 days now.

I was having the same problem way back in the cro mag period when I used LE. It was a mesh file from another mod that caused the problem. I dont remember exactly which mod so you will have to find it yourself and because of dodging pterodactyls way back when playing that ancient version of Skyrim I dont remember. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ВасиакУ said:

why the game lost testures?

I get that too most of the time and don't fully understand what is overwriting what. I believe you can fix it by downloading C5Kev's Sexy Prison Clothes UUNP (from Nexus I think) which replaces it, but you might find it being overwritten again if you install/uninstall mods again. 

Re: Foxclub - Assuming you are running the latest version in the 2.5.1 pack then see posts above... as in .. people have had it but no one sure why .. Is it crashing when you enter or when you arrive/around Riverwood?

6 minutes ago, ВасиакУ said:

why serraunding is not working

Don't know what serraunding means, can you expand?

16 hours ago, jc321 said:

Re: Foxclub - Assuming you are running the latest version in the 2.5.1 pack then see posts above... as in .. people have had it but no one sure why .. Is it crashing when you enter or when you arrive/around Riverwood?

i use LE. and i think it is not 2.5.1. 2.5.1 for SE.  the game crashes when starting a new game with this club

16 hours ago, jc321 said:

Don't know what serraunding means, can you expand?

surrender

i use LE. and i think it is not 2.5.1. 2.5.1 for SE.  the game crashes when starting a new game with this club

Ah, yes! (sorry my mistake) - The very top link (which goes to Mega) is a SE version so avoid that if you are playing on LE

The 126MB download (2nd from the bottom) is a complete 2.1 version .. and should be considered the definitive/last version for LE . It should have all the correct version of Foxclub to use. I didn't realise how many versions of Foxclub were made for ME until I looked back in this thread. But.. I haven't experienced a crash of LE by simply having it in my load order, but have had issues depending on the version used.

surrender

So if you're using 2.1 (the LE version) then you can surrender to Bandits, or if you're in a fight with someone. At that point you may be assaulted, have your property stolen, be kept as a toy or sold to an auction. I can't remember if this version also causes you to be sold/exchanged if your NPC decides to surrender in battle. 

49 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Ah, yes! (sorry my mistake) - The very top link (which goes to Mega) is a SE version so avoid that if you are playing on LE

The 126MB download (2nd from the bottom) is a complete 2.1 version .. and should be considered the definitive/last version for LE . It should have all the correct version of Foxclub to use. I didn't realise how many versions of Foxclub were made for ME until I looked back in this thread. But.. I haven't experienced a crash of LE by simply having it in my load order, but have had issues depending on the version used.

if fox club above maria - game crach. if belov - all good, but i think quests is dont work. 

and 1 more - why in auction only 2 custumers?

Difficult to answer that.

I have Maria Eden loaded AFTER Foxclub so you could try moving Maria Eden lower down so it's one of the last things loaded.  Or you could try 'Loot' app  to attempt to sort properly.

From the looks of the versions of Foxclub you're using it's the same version as mine.

You're using Zap version 7 .. which I think is what ME is based on but  have you tried with Zap 8+? - I have a feeling foxclub might be using assets from that version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 12:11 PM, ВасиакУ said:

game crach.

@NoOneSpecial1311 Which Mod Organizer were you using? -

I've recently installed this version again using Vortex and also tried with MO2 and I'm also experiencing crashing with Foxclub but I never saw the issue using NMM - No idea why that would change things. In anycase if you download the Foxclub 1.04 version separately that appears to work without crashing.

On 5/20/2022 at 12:45 PM, jc321 said:

@NoOneSpecial1311 Which Mod Organizer were you using? -

I've recently installed this version again using Vortex and also tried with MO2 and I'm also experiencing crashing with Foxclub but I never saw the issue using NMM - No idea why that would change things. In anycase if you download the Foxclub 1.04 version separately that appears to work without crashing.

@jc321

Mod Oragnizer 2 : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194

I just ended up removing ME because it did not work.

Edited by NoOneSpecial1311
  • 4 weeks later...

When i download Maria Eden i can no longer make a new game, it just infinitely loads. Does anyone know a fix or any known conflicting start up mods?      i think its fox club in particular because when i go near riverwood at all i crash, but even when i disable it i still have the new game issue

15 hours ago, 1337228 said:

When i download Maria Eden i can no longer make a new game, it just infinitely loads. Does anyone know a fix or any known conflicting start up mods?      i think its fox club in particular because when i go near riverwood at all i crash, but even when i disable it i still have the new game issue

Yes, for some reason the foxclub in the full package appears to incur a CTD but have only noticed this when I moved to Vortex from NMM (it was fine then) .. so local separate install (or delete) of another version would work.

Regarding infinite load on new game. This may well be related to you using Alternate start and potentially also enabling Maria QuickStart ... which should work fine ... but, for reasons, I can't work out it can also drop in the original starting quest scripts (below) which result in a conflict and a blank screen. If you look in data\scripts and delete the QF_MQ101_0003372B (and potentially others listed) it usually resolves (obviously make a backup just incase you want to go back to original start).

QF_MQ101_0003372B
QF_MQ102_0004E50D
TIF__0005A6A6
TIF__0005A6B1
TIF__000D50CA
TIF__000D50DB
TIF__000D50E0
TIF__000D660D
TIF__000E2D03

• 1 month later...

using the English version of Maria, but the ingame menu for idles is still German.  I looked for it in Xedit, but couldn't find the record to translate it.  I am pretty sure the menu is within the MariaBase.esm.  It would be great if someone could direct me to the record or location in xedit where I can find it.

5 hours ago, sattyre said:

using the English version of Maria, but the ingame menu for idles is still German.

skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaIdles.json (at least in the SE version)

Edited by zaira
On 7/31/2022 at 4:50 AM, gamecp9@sina.com said:

How to crawl carrage animal's cum?

Default (at least in the SE version) is Shift + Digital Cross Down (XBox controller) - can't be changed currently

Edited by zaira
1 hour ago, zaira said:

skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaIdles.json (at least in the SE version)

Thanks, I never even thought of looking there.

Here is my MariaIdles.json file translated to English for those who want it: MariaIdles.json

make sure the path is: SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData

Edited by sattyre
  • 2 weeks later...