Straze Posted August 8, 2022 Posted August 8, 2022 (edited) So uhm... I ran into a slight issue... I created an abomination open at your own risk Spoiler Is there any way to adjust the Facial makeup for custom PC? I'm a beginner when it comes to editing files outside of SEEedit. Earlobe Piercings/Lipstick/Eye shadow (basically everything Facial related) is too high. edit: I use BHUNP Edited August 10, 2022 by Straze
Darkwing241 Posted August 8, 2022 Posted August 8, 2022 36 minutes ago, Straze said: So uhm... I ran into a slight issue... I created an abomination open at your own risk Reveal hidden contents Is there any way to adjust the Facial makeup for custom PC? I'm a beginner when it comes to editing files outside of SEEedit. Earlobe Piercings/Lipstick/Eye shadow (basically everything Facial related) is too high. The problem is likely your unusual head shape. The textures don't know where the various face I'm not sure how experienced you are and I've never done it but the makeup should just be a texture files. You would almost certainly have to create your own textures from scratch unless your head has it's own makeup textures. If it does you could just copy/paste/rename your makeup over YPS's. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure YPS runs all it's makeup through slavetats, there a lot of modders that work with slavetats so it should be fairly accessible. I'd start learning there. Another option is to just shop around for a different head. The anime style is pretty popular so there is probably one out there that can use standard facial textures.
Straze Posted August 8, 2022 Posted August 8, 2022 25 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said: unless your head has it's own makeup textures. If it does you could just copy/paste/rename your makeup over YPS's. I will take a look, it would make the process easier. Maybe some on Arca.Live I can find. 28 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said: different head. Hmm, had to search a while for this one. Did find an other race but it's based on Tera Elin as well (this is Tera Elin Remastered). 30 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said: create your own textures I assume it is done in Gimp?
Darkwing241 Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 6 hours ago, Straze said: I assume it is done in Gimp? I'm not really the right person to ask about method. I know some people use Gimp, but there are other options, I think the best workflows go through a bunch of different programs.
Royax Posted August 18, 2022 Posted August 18, 2022 Thats some strong Nail Polish... It has so much acid in it, it seems to burned the hands of my PC away ? (Any clues what i did wrong? Requirements are installed, using CBBE)
Balgin Posted August 18, 2022 Posted August 18, 2022 (edited) 7 hours ago, Royax said: Thats some strong Nail Polish... It has so much acid in it, it seems to burned the hands of my PC away ? (Any clues what i did wrong? Requirements are installed, using CBBE) Did you have "Use this mod's nail models" selected in the nail polish mcm? If so, did you not have them installed? I believe the option's turned on by default. You might want to try toggling that option on and off to see if that helps. Edited August 18, 2022 by Balgin
Royax Posted August 19, 2022 Posted August 19, 2022 14 hours ago, Balgin said: Did you have "Use this mod's nail models" selected in the nail polish mcm? If so, did you not have them installed? I believe the option's turned on by default. You might want to try toggling that option on and off to see if that helps. Oh of course its my fault. I was so confused by the manual install through MO2, with the 00 Basefiles and 01 HDT File, that i forgot to add the Sound&Textures Pack.
Balgin Posted August 19, 2022 Posted August 19, 2022 6 hours ago, Royax said: Oh of course its my fault. I was so confused by the manual install through MO2, with the 00 Basefiles and 01 HDT File, that i forgot to add the Sound&Textures Pack. That's alright. It's easy to miss. 1
Crukseemeleon Posted August 23, 2022 Posted August 23, 2022 really wish there was a standalone version with SexLab and without DD and Heels
Darkwing241 Posted August 23, 2022 Posted August 23, 2022 2 hours ago, Crukseemeleon said: really wish there was a standalone version with SexLab and without DD and Heels There are mm menu option to control the heel training elements.
Jalko45 Posted August 24, 2022 Posted August 24, 2022 Anyone have any ideas why the pubic hair textures do not change after shaving? The mod recognizes the shave event, saying "your hair is too short but you decide to shave anyway" but the texture itself does not change not, not sure how/where I messed up.
Balgin Posted August 24, 2022 Posted August 24, 2022 (edited) Did you install the options textures & sound effects pack? That would be my first guess. Second guess would be to check the SOS MCM menu. SOS automatically installs a pubic hair model by default and you'd need to turn that off (set it to no sos model) for YPS to then make it's changes. Edited August 24, 2022 by Balgin
Fredfish Posted August 25, 2022 Posted August 25, 2022 22 hours ago, Jalko45 said: Anyone have any ideas why the pubic hair textures do not change after shaving? The mod recognizes the shave event, saying "your hair is too short but you decide to shave anyway" but the texture itself does not change not, not sure how/where I messed up. When you installed your skin texture did you choose a 'shaved' option? The pubes might be part of your skin texture.
Laristopa Posted September 20, 2022 Posted September 20, 2022 Still the best TG mod out there...the quest is fantastic and I wish it would get finished! Either way, amazing work was put into this mod!! 2
PaddyBoy18 Posted October 7, 2022 Posted October 7, 2022 (edited) Trying to install with MO2, and when I try to install, the FOMOD pops up with this message: Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer. Edited October 7, 2022 by PaddyBoy18
Karkhel Posted October 7, 2022 Posted October 7, 2022 13 hours ago, PaddyBoy18 said: Trying to install with MO2, and when I try to install, the FOMOD pops up with this message: Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer. I have this installed on MO2 and I was about to test the installer to tell you its probably something off with your MO2.... but same thing happens to me if I try to reinstall. Never ran into this problem, is it maybe update to MO that caused this? Can you try manual installation into MO? Sorry I can't be more helpful but maybe someone smarter than me can tell whats wrong based on this happening to two people. I will just remember to not unistall this mod just to be safe.
Fuzzy_Fox Posted October 8, 2022 Posted October 8, 2022 On 9/20/2022 at 6:32 AM, Laristopa said: Still the best TG mod out there...the quest is fantastic and I wish it would get finished! Either way, amazing work was put into this mod!! Been waiting for over a year now. I don't think the author plays skyrim anymore.
MissRoseanna Posted October 27, 2022 Posted October 27, 2022 (edited) My face turns purple after applying lipstick , anyone know why? I've downloaded YPS 6.2.1, for LE (the version I have), also the sound/texture pack. I also have SlaveTats downloaded, v1.3.6, including every single texture file included in the downloads list. Nothing is overwriting it either. I even see lipstick in the texture pack folder of the data files. The makeup option appears in SlaveTats MCM menu, but whenever I apply lipstick, my face turns purple. Applying eyeshadow works fine though. I've tried re-installing everything too, still no fix. Any help? Edited October 27, 2022 by tssxr
ebbluminous Posted October 27, 2022 Posted October 27, 2022 1 hour ago, tssxr said: My face turns purple after applying lipstick , anyone know why? I've downloaded YPS 6.2.1, for LE (the version I have), also the sound/texture pack. I also have SlaveTats downloaded, v1.3.6, including every single texture file included in the downloads list. Nothing is overwriting it either. I even see lipstick in the texture pack folder of the data files. The makeup option appears in SlaveTats MCM menu, but whenever I apply lipstick, my face turns purple. Applying eyeshadow works fine though. I've tried re-installing everything too, still no fix. Any help? The purple face is when a texture is missing. No idea why the testure is missing or being considered to be so...
MissRoseanna Posted October 28, 2022 Posted October 28, 2022 3 hours ago, ebbluminous said: The purple face is when a texture is missing. No idea why the testure is missing or being considered to be so... I have no idea either. I've downloaded everything needed, and not even the eyeshadow has this issue. It's worked before in the past so I'm not really sure :(
Balgin Posted October 28, 2022 Posted October 28, 2022 11 hours ago, tssxr said: I have no idea either. I've downloaded everything needed, and not even the eyeshadow has this issue. It's worked before in the past so I'm not really sure Which body model are you using? YPS uses CBBE body. It has some issues with UNP although I believe there's some alternate UNP textures. Some custom races and sometimes High Poly Heads have issues with some of the facial textures. Are you using Sexlab Survival? I've noticed that has some issues with some of YPS's textures too (although usually only if you're a vampire or a cured former vampire). Naked Defeat could also be a cause of minor texture conflicts but I can't remember off hand.
MissRoseanna Posted October 28, 2022 Posted October 28, 2022 9 hours ago, Balgin said: Which body model are you using? YPS uses CBBE body. It has some issues with UNP although I believe there's some alternate UNP textures. Some custom races and sometimes High Poly Heads have issues with some of the facial textures. Are you using Sexlab Survival? I've noticed that has some issues with some of YPS's textures too (although usually only if you're a vampire or a cured former vampire). Naked Defeat could also be a cause of minor texture conflicts but I can't remember off hand. Using CBBE yep, also using SexLab Survival although I've used it with it before in the past and no issues. Naked Defeat is a new one I installed this playthrough so I'll try disabling it.
SwaggerJacker Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 (edited) On 8/19/2017 at 4:28 AM, Guest said: I figured it out finally (I swear this time): For the people that want to use this mod with vampire races, this is what you do ____________________FIXING VAMPIRES__________________________________ Creation Kit: Figure out what race you want to use lets say for instance HighElfRace. -------- The Method --------- 1.) Find HighElfRaceVampire form in the Creation Kit and open it, once open make sure the tick box "Playable" is set to active. 2.) Close and Save. _________________________________________________________________________________ In Game Instruction: Once you're in game and you finally become a vampire. 1.) Open Console and Type "Showracemenu" 2.) Navigate to the race tab find and select the your vampire race that you made playable 3.) Reapply your preset if you need too, save and exit racemenu. _________________________________________________________________________________ that is it, you'll only need to visit change race one time after that it will work forever. Through process an error I figured it wasn't morph data thats was causing this nor the override features. Apparently when you change into a vampire for the first time it calls the "player.setrace HighElfRaceVampire" command, while it works initially it will keep calling back to your old race for some reason and keep reverting changes you make to your appearance. If you don't understand why you need this fix for vampires its because your hair will revert back to the hairstyle you had when you first turned and that is the feature that is broken by being a vampire. Here is a tutorial for TES5EDIT HERE if you're more comfortable using this. To start I'm on SE and use that version of the this mod and I was having the Vampire hair issue and this post was of great help in solving it. Though I used the linked TES5EDIT tutorial post regarding setting my ***RaceVampire to Playable. Then following the 'In Game Instruction' of the quoted post. However, changing Race in the manner described always Sets your skills to whatever those Races default to and or add to your existing skills. Which was a problem. One that I struggled to find a solution for that didn't consist of me loading a prior save and getting all my skill ranks, then using console commands to fix my skills once I'm a Vampire. Until I learned about a mod called "ShowRaceMenu Alternative" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20394 (I'm using the SE version personally) This allows you to swap Race without having to deal with any skill issues. I have been playing for about 10ish hours now and have had no issues. Though you should check out that mods comments before using it, as there seems to be some concern regarding using it. Also, don't use YPS' in game "Vampire Hair Control" you don't need it and it may cause issues. If I missed some obvious fix to this issue, or the skill gain problem, do ignore this post. I just wanted to add some additional, personal notes to the quoted posts instructions and getting YPS to fully function, somewhat smoothly while being a Vampire. Edited November 14, 2022 by SwaggerJacker
Nazguli Tyvek Posted November 15, 2022 Posted November 15, 2022 With this mod's Dibella quest, is it compatable with @DeepBlueFrog Sisterhood of Dibella?
Balgin Posted November 15, 2022 Posted November 15, 2022 15 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said: With this mod's Dibella quest, is it compatable with @DeepBlueFrog Sisterhood of Dibella? Short answer: yes. Long answer: yes and I've noticed no conflicts yet but I can see where there might be an issue if you follow the Sisterhood of Dibella quest to it's more warped & twisted conclusion at which point the npc you need to speak to for this mod's quest might be unavailable to speak with. If you take the other path in the Sisterhood's main quest there should be no issues whatsoever. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now