James_E_C Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 I think I possibly figured out what the problem is. Unlike my other mods, there's only the .esp file. I can't seem to find the .bsa or .bsl file (if there is one) in the download.
Sgt. Marge Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 4 minutes ago, James_E_C said: I think I possibly figured out what the problem is. Unlike my other mods, there's only the .esp file. I can't seem to find the .bsa or .bsl file (if there is one) in the download.  ya there should be a scripts folder, SEQ and SKSE folders also (for full version anyway) may as well double check that you have sound and texture pack with meshes sound and textures folders also. Sounds like at the very least you will need to reinstall the main YPS mod.
James_E_C Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 9 minutes ago, Marg597 said:  ya there should be a scripts folder, SEQ and SKSE folders also (for full version anyway) may as well double check that you have sound and texture pack with meshes sound and textures folders also. Sounds like at the very least you will need to reinstall the main YPS mod. There's the files in the .Zip file, but NMM doesn't seem to install them, and I don't want to overwrite the SKSE and Script folder that's already in my Skyrim Data folder. How would I add the YPS SEQ, SKSE, and Script folders without overwriting the current files?
Sgt. Marge Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 (edited) 12 minutes ago, James_E_C said: There's the files in the .Zip file, but NMM doesn't seem to install them, and I don't want to overwrite the SKSE and Script folder that's already in my Skyrim Data folder. How would I add the YPS SEQ, SKSE, and Script folders without overwriting the current files?  You should never copy anything into your actual game folder (unless you are installing SKSE for the first time, or installing an ENB or Crash Fixes). Did you try installing it with the mod manager? I don't use NMM so I can't test it. There should be what's called a "FOMOD" BAIN installer that runs and then you pick which hair mod presets you run (I don't remember exactly, but there's info in this thread back a few pages) Edit: Found my screenshot, the installer should look like this  Edited September 1, 2021 by Marg597
James_E_C Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 Turns out that I missed the folder that was installed with it (the 00 Base (Required) one. aside from one file, it had nothing in it, so I tried copying all the files from the ZIP to the folder and subfolder, but that didn't work, still no YOS MCM menu (and the high heel thing I mentioned a few posts ago may actually be from another mod, since the note for the Diblla quest doesn't spawn in Winterhold). I really do thing the problem is I'm missing a .bsa file.
Sgt. Marge Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 7 minutes ago, James_E_C said: Turns out that I missed the folder that was installed with it (the 00 Base (Required) one. aside from one file, it had nothing in it, so I tried copying all the files from the ZIP to the folder and subfolder, but that didn't work, still no YOS MCM menu (and the high heel thing I mentioned a few posts ago may actually be from another mod, since the note for the Diblla quest doesn't spawn in Winterhold). I really do thing the problem is I'm missing a .bsa file.  This mod does not use a bsa file. .bsa files are just an archive that Skyrim can read, it's sort of like a .zip file in that regard, it allows a mod author to package up all the folders and files the mod needs and put them into an archive called something.bsa which compresses the files a bit. Not all mods use .bsa files. The ones that do not, the files are considered to be "loose" files. "Loose" files take precedence over a .bsa archive. So for example, if you have a mod that has an esp and a bsa, and you modify a script for that mod, you could put a folder in the mod folder called \scripts\scriptname.pex and it would take precedence over the script that is in the bsa file.  That might have been too much info, but the point is, this mod doesn't have a bsa file. It just has "loose" files which are contained in the 3 folders. if the BAIN installer is not running properly, and it's not putting all the files into the right places, then no, you wont have an MCM, the quests won't start (because the quests need the scripts folder to be working properly) etc. etc.
LinksSword Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 thought i would share this as i think it would go perfect with yps   1
Balgin Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 1 hour ago, LinksSword said: thought i would share this as i think it would go perfect with yps   Funny. I was going to comment in the thread for that mod asking if the modder had considered YPS integration.
James_E_C Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 20 hours ago, Marg597 said:  You should never copy anything into your actual game folder (unless you are installing SKSE for the first time, or installing an ENB or Crash Fixes). Did you try installing it with the mod manager? I don't use NMM so I can't test it. There should be what's called a "FOMOD" BAIN installer that runs and then you pick which hair mod presets you run (I don't remember exactly, but there's info in this thread back a few pages) Edit: Found my screenshot, the installer should look like this  I use NMM, because that's the one I've used to install all of my other mods. And I haven't seen a BAIN installer. Maybe NMM isn't installing it, because when I run FNIS, YPS doesn't show up as one of the mods.
James_E_C Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 Question about the mod. Does the mod introduce Lena Golvo as a new NPC? Because if it does, then maybe that helps narrow the problem down. She's in my game, but there's no MCM for YPS. If that helps/
Sgt. Marge Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 (edited) 30 minutes ago, James_E_C said: Question about the mod. Does the mod introduce Lena Golvo as a new NPC? Because if it does, then maybe that helps narrow the problem down. She's in my game, but there's no MCM for YPS. If that helps/   Ya, she's at the mages college right? Her info is in the ESP, so if you have that enabled it makes sense that you can see certain things. Are you trying to use "yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged"?  I just did a test, I downloaded Nexus Mod Manager, and I let it update, and then I tried installing the mod, and I don't get the BAIN installer either. But I looked back a few pages and it seems like there are folks using NMM and running YPS. So, unfortunately I have no answer for why this doesn't work other than it being an issue with installing it via NMM somehow.  Edit:  Here's what the folder looks like after installing the mod, does it look like this for you as well? Because it seems like NMM is just dumping the contents of the zip file into this folder and ignoring the BAIN installer. I've no idea how to get it to not do this. I can't test beyond this right now, maybe someone that runs YPS and NMM can help sort it out. Edited September 1, 2021 by Marg597 added Screenshot
James_E_C Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 (edited) 3 hours ago, Marg597 said:   Ya, she's at the mages college right? Her info is in the ESP, so if you have that enabled it makes sense that you can see certain things. Are you trying to use "yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged"?  I just did a test, I downloaded Nexus Mod Manager, and I let it update, and then I tried installing the mod, and I don't get the BAIN installer either. But I looked back a few pages and it seems like there are folks using NMM and running YPS. So, unfortunately I have no answer for why this doesn't work other than it being an issue with installing it via NMM somehow.  Edit:  Here's what the folder looks like after installing the mod, does it look like this for you as well? Because it seems like NMM is just dumping the contents of the zip file into this folder and ignoring the BAIN installer. I've no idea how to get it to not do this. I can't test beyond this right now, maybe someone that runs YPS and NMM can help sort it out. I am using the "yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged" version. Or atleast trying to. It's no where near as bad as trying to get Paradise Halls working thoush. As far as the data folder goes, sort of. The folders are there (except I have a lot more mods), but not the InfanView JPG files. I've also been doing a bit more in Skyrim, and it seems like the mod is about half installed. The note and Lena Golvo are there, but Lena Golvo has no dialogue (aside from dialogue introduced by other mods), so the sex change quest doesn't occur. Haven't gotten to Riften yet, so I haven't had a chance to check out your Chasity Piercing Quest (on that note, does it work if you've already had sex, and even given birth?). I haven't seen any of the lipstick or other makeup items (but again, I haven't gotten to Solitude, so far been busy with other mods around Whiterun). The Girl Talk function doesn't work. I really do thing the "tripping over my heels" is part of YPS, since that's the only thing I think that could do it (unless the Devious Devices and Wartimes has that as well). Got a quick question about mod compatibility while I'm here. How does ItGrows interact with the pubic hair growth of your mod (assuming it interacts with it at all)? Edited September 2, 2021 by James_E_C
Sgt. Marge Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, James_E_C said: I am using the "yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged" version. Or atleast trying to. It's no where near as bad as trying to get Paradise Halls working thoush. As far as the data folder goes, sort of. The folders are there (except I have a lot more mods), but not the InfanView JPG files. I've also been doing a bit more in Skyrim, and it seems like the mod is about half installed. The note and Lena Golvo are there, but Lena Golvo has no dialogue (aside from dialogue introduced by other mods), so the sex change quest doesn't occur. Haven't gotten to Riften yet, so I haven't had a chance to check out your Chasity Piercing Quest (on that note, does it work if you've already had sex, and even given birth?). I haven't seen any of the lipstick or other makeup items (but again, I haven't gotten to Solitude, so far been busy with other mods around Whiterun). The Girl Talk function doesn't work. I really do thing the "tripping over my heels" is part of YPS, since that's the only thing I think that could do it (unless the Devious Devices and Wartimes has that as well). Got a quick question about mod compatibility while I'm here. How does ItGrows interact with the pubic hair growth of your mod (assuming it interacts with it at all)?  Ya I don't know if I would continue a play through with a half installed mod to be honest. I mean, I don't think it would break your save game, since the scripts might not be active, but it's not something I would risk. Honestly, my suggestion is to try and use Vortex or Mod Organizer 2. It's just that Nexus Mod Manager is deprecated, and doesn't have as much support. There are those that are adamant that NMM is still fine to use, and I'm sure it is, but I had a far better experience with MO2 myself. I know it's a bit of an undertaking to switch mod managers, you'd pretty much need to watch some videos and read tutorials to get a good grasp on it first, but you might have a better experience in the long run as far as support goes. And perhaps someone will stop by and provide better insight on fixing it before you go through that process.  Also, just to be clear, YPS is Emily's mod and she is not currently around. I doubt the piercing quest would work if you don't have the mod fully installed. I'm not well versed on what all the scripts do for YPS but I'm pretty sure it will be mostly unplayable. You're better off uninstalling it and starting a new save game or using a different mod manager. The main reason you should start a new save game if you uninstall it, is there's things that can get "baked in" to a save, so even removing it and moving forward with the same save could be a problem. Edit: also there are cell edits in this mod, which are in the esp file, so it might get real weird if you remove it and keep going.  I wish I could help figure this out, but I just don't have much experience with NMM and don't have the brain bandwidth to sus this out much further. But if I think of something I'll let you know. There's other people that watch this thread, and perhaps someone can offer more insight as to why there is an install issue with NMM. As I said earlier, I'm pretty sure it can work with NMM but maybe we're just missing something.  Edit2: You could also try the "lite" version or an older version of the mod to see if it properly installs, but Emily added a bunch to that sex change quest in the later versions so you wouldn't have as much content but at least you could see if it works and have other stuff. Edited September 2, 2021 by Marg597
doobybob Posted September 16, 2021 Posted September 16, 2021 I've finally figured out why the BAIN installer isn't working. If you don't have Wyre Bash installed then the installer for YPS will throw an error and cancel the proper installation. Go into wizard.txt and remove the line that says:  If CompareWBVersion(304) < 0   Cancel "Wrye Bash outdated outdated.\nPlease update to the latest version before installing this mod." EndIf  ...then save the document. Attempt to reinstall with your preferred mod organizer and it should work as intended, if I'm not mistaken. 2
Sgt. Marge Posted September 16, 2021 Posted September 16, 2021 On 9/1/2021 at 10:00 PM, James_E_C said: I am using the "yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged" version. Or atleast trying to. It's no where near as bad as trying to get Paradise Halls working thoush. As far as the data folder goes, sort of. The folders are there (except I have a lot more mods), but not the InfanView JPG files. I've also been doing a bit more in Skyrim, and it seems like the mod is about half installed. The note and Lena Golvo are there, but Lena Golvo has no dialogue (aside from dialogue introduced by other mods), so the sex change quest doesn't occur. Haven't gotten to Riften yet, so I haven't had a chance to check out your Chasity Piercing Quest (on that note, does it work if you've already had sex, and even given birth?). I haven't seen any of the lipstick or other makeup items (but again, I haven't gotten to Solitude, so far been busy with other mods around Whiterun). The Girl Talk function doesn't work. I really do thing the "tripping over my heels" is part of YPS, since that's the only thing I think that could do it (unless the Devious Devices and Wartimes has that as well). Got a quick question about mod compatibility while I'm here. How does ItGrows interact with the pubic hair growth of your mod (assuming it interacts with it at all)? Â Heya, check that post Doobybob just posted above, maybe that will fix your install issue.
James_E_C Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 It's not an install issue, it's a use issue. It installs fine, just in game it doesn't seem to be completed. As I said, it doesn't show up in MCM and Lena Golvo is in Winterhold, but has no dialogue. I did a bit more in game, and girl talk doesn't work (or maybe I'm talking to the wrong girls), the make up is in The White Phial (along with the hairdresser, and I can actually interact with her, if I remember correctly, gave up because of the constant crashing and endless load times and have gone back to the CK series).
Balgin Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 6 hours ago, James_E_C said: It's not an install issue, it's a use issue. It installs fine, just in game it doesn't seem to be completed. As I said, it doesn't show up in MCM and Lena Golvo is in Winterhold, but has no dialogue. I did a bit more in game, and girl talk doesn't work (or maybe I'm talking to the wrong girls), the make up is in The White Phial (along with the hairdresser, and I can actually interact with her, if I remember correctly, gave up because of the constant crashing and endless load times and have gone back to the CK series).  Are you using a new save or a save that existed before you installed the mod? Lena tends to have no dialogue options in existing saves or older saves but she works in new saves. I did manage to get one very old save working by using Save Cleaner on it (can't remember how or why but it eventually worked). Generally the girl talk should work with almost everyone even on old saves.  For constant crashing go into the hair section of the MCM and turn off frequent hair checks. That will drastically reduce the script load on the game and reduce crashing a lot. If you're using a lot of other script heavy mods that could be causing crashes too.
James_E_C Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 Just tried with a new game (2 actually). No MCM menu, no Lena dialogue, no note in Riften.
Sgt. Marge Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 1 hour ago, James_E_C said: Just tried with a new game (2 actually). No MCM menu, no Lena dialogue, no note in Riften.   Did you try removing the 2 lines from wizard.txt as Doobybob stated above? Because I really do think it's an install issue. You aren't getting an MCM, and half the mod doesn't work, tells me stuff is missing because it didn't get put where it was supposed to by the mod manager during the install process. If you uninstall the mod, remove those lines, and then install the mod again it just might fix it.Â
Balgin Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 1 hour ago, James_E_C said: Just tried with a new game (2 actually). No MCM menu, no Lena dialogue, no note in Riften. Â Okay. Something's definitely wrong then. It might be a load order thing. You'll want to ensure that YPS is loaded after all it's required mods (devious deviants, devious devices-assets, devious devices-expansion, highHeelHDT & Sexlab). You'll also want to make sure it's loaded after any mods that change the interior areas it uses (or changes the cities it uses). I'm not sure why the note isn't showing up in Riften. It's placed in an awkward location that's easy to miss. It's on the table between the small keg and the shelf full of bottles. Â Â
James_E_C Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 (edited) Found the torn page (although you might want to change it from an owned item to one that's unowned), and it directed me to the Radiant Raiment in Solitude. Went there and couldn't find the next step. Could you make it an actual quest with markers, because maybe it's not inside Radiant Raiment, but near it... While I was there, I tried to get a makeover, but the hairstylist wouldn't do anything (and on that note, the only thing I could use as items were the makeup, lipstick, and nail polish potions - everything else was "Can not equip them). Also deleted the 2 lines (not just from the installed copy And still no MCM menu. Just to repeat the LOOT Load order here it is, maybe another glance would see what's wrong.    0 0    Skyrim.esm  1 1    Update.esm  2 2    Dawnguard.esm  3 3    HearthFires.esm  4 4    Dragonborn.esm  5 5    SexLab.esm  6 6    Forgotten DungeonsAll.esp  7 7    BeeingFemale.esm  8 8    Devious Devices - Assets.esm  9 9    SexLabAroused.esm  10 a    Devious Devices - Integration.esm  11 b    Devious Devices - Expansion.esm  12 c    PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm  13 d    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm  14 e    ZaZAnimationPack.esm  15 f    Amputator.esm           Heretical Resources.esm           ITortureFramework.esm  16 10    HighResTexturePack01.esp  17 11    HighResTexturePack02.esp  18 12    HighResTexturePack03.esp  19 13    Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp           Vampiric_Drain_Fix.esp  20 14    FNIS.esp  21 15    RaceMenu.esp  22 16    RaceMenuPlugin.esp  23 17    UIExtensions.esp  24 18    Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp  25 19    KS Hairdo's.esp  26 1a    NIOVHH.esp           My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp  27 1b    SD Cages.esp  28 1c    troublesofheroine.esp  29 1d    AliciaPainSlut.esp  30 1e    BeeingFemale.esp  31 1f    BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp  32 20    MilkModNEW.esp  33 21    bac.esp  34 22    Laura's Bondage Shop.esp  35 23    Marriable Serana.esp  36 24    Marriable Serana HF.esp  37 25    Public Whore.esp  38 26    MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp  39 27    SimpleSlavery.esp  40 28    troublesofheroineDB.esp  41 29    troublesofheroineDG.esp  42 2a    Corruption.esp  43 2b    Corruption - DLC Patch.esp  44 2c    myCynthia.esp  45 2d    dcc-dm2.esp  46 2e    EquipableStockings.esp  47 2f    EstrusChaurus.esp  48 30    submissivelola_est.esp  49 31    kal_LolaAddon.esp  50 32    yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp  51 33    Ion_follower.esp  52 34    itgrows.esp  53 35    Jugs.esp  54 36    CP_Elsie.esp  55 37    MilkModNEW CF.esp  56 38    MilkModNEW HF.esp  57 39    SD Cages - Forgotten Dungeons Patch.esp  58 3a    RewardYourFollowers.esp  59 3b    SerialStrip.esp  60 3c    SerialStripper.esp  61 3d    SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp  62 3e    SexLab_Hormones.esp  63 3f    portal2mod.esp  64 40    SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp  65 41    SkyUI.esp  66 42    SlaveTats.esp  67 43    SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp  68 44    Devious Chastity Piercing.esp  69 45    myConsensual.esp  70 46    mySCSFemale.esp  71 47    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp  72 48    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp  73 49    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp  74 4a    Twins.esp  75 4b    SOSRaceMenu.esp  76 4c    XPMSE.esp  77 4d    DeviousTrainingMayhem.esp  78 4e    DeviousTraining.esp  79 4f    DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp  80 50    SexLab Enchantress.esp  81 51    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  82 52    pchsWartimes.esp           Bashed Patch, 0.esp           Bashed Patch, 1.esp   Edited September 17, 2021 by James_E_C
Balgin Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, James_E_C said: Found the torn page (although you might want to change it from an owned item to one that's unowned), and it directed me to the Radiant Raiment in Solitude. Went there and couldn't find the next step. Could you make it an actual quest with markers, because maybe it's not inside Radiant Raiment, but near it... While I was there, I tried to get a makeover, but the hairstylist wouldn't do anything (and on that note, the only thing I could use as items were the makeup, lipstick, and nail polish potions - everything else was "Can not equip them). Also deleted the 2 lines (not just from the installed copy And still no MCM menu. Just to repeat the LOOT Load order here it is, maybe another glance would see what's wrong.  Reveal hidden contents   0 0    Skyrim.esm  1 1    Update.esm  2 2    Dawnguard.esm  3 3    HearthFires.esm  4 4    Dragonborn.esm  5 5    SexLab.esm  6 6    Forgotten DungeonsAll.esp  7 7    BeeingFemale.esm  8 8    Devious Devices - Assets.esm  9 9    SexLabAroused.esm  10 a    Devious Devices - Integration.esm  11 b    Devious Devices - Expansion.esm  12 c    PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm  13 d    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm  14 e    ZaZAnimationPack.esm  15 f    Amputator.esm           Heretical Resources.esm           ITortureFramework.esm  16 10    HighResTexturePack01.esp  17 11    HighResTexturePack02.esp  18 12    HighResTexturePack03.esp  19 13    Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp           Vampiric_Drain_Fix.esp  20 14    FNIS.esp  21 15    RaceMenu.esp  22 16    RaceMenuPlugin.esp  23 17    UIExtensions.esp  24 18    Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp  25 19    KS Hairdo's.esp  26 1a    NIOVHH.esp           My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp  27 1b    SD Cages.esp  28 1c    troublesofheroine.esp  29 1d    AliciaPainSlut.esp  30 1e    BeeingFemale.esp  31 1f    BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp  32 20    MilkModNEW.esp  33 21    bac.esp  34 22    Laura's Bondage Shop.esp  35 23    Marriable Serana.esp  36 24    Marriable Serana HF.esp  37 25    Public Whore.esp  38 26    MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp  39 27    SimpleSlavery.esp  40 28    troublesofheroineDB.esp  41 29    troublesofheroineDG.esp  42 2a    Corruption.esp  43 2b    Corruption - DLC Patch.esp  44 2c    myCynthia.esp  45 2d    dcc-dm2.esp  46 2e    EquipableStockings.esp  47 2f    EstrusChaurus.esp  48 30    submissivelola_est.esp  49 31    kal_LolaAddon.esp  50 32    yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp  51 33    Ion_follower.esp  52 34    itgrows.esp  53 35    Jugs.esp  54 36    CP_Elsie.esp  55 37    MilkModNEW CF.esp  56 38    MilkModNEW HF.esp  57 39    SD Cages - Forgotten Dungeons Patch.esp  58 3a    RewardYourFollowers.esp  59 3b    SerialStrip.esp  60 3c    SerialStripper.esp  61 3d    SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp  62 3e    SexLab_Hormones.esp  63 3f    portal2mod.esp  64 40    SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp  65 41    SkyUI.esp  66 42    SlaveTats.esp  67 43    SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp  68 44    Devious Chastity Piercing.esp  69 45    myConsensual.esp  70 46    mySCSFemale.esp  71 47    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp  72 48    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp  73 49    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp  74 4a    Twins.esp  75 4b    SOSRaceMenu.esp  76 4c    XPMSE.esp  77 4d    DeviousTrainingMayhem.esp  78 4e    DeviousTraining.esp  79 4f    DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp  80 50    SexLab Enchantress.esp  81 51    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  82 52    pchsWartimes.esp           Bashed Patch, 0.esp           Bashed Patch, 1.esp    You'll want to find Tris in the cellar of Radient Raiment and use the dialogue option that directly quotes the page. Something about protecting young girls from molestation and violation. After this stage the quest gains quest markers. Looking at your load order the only thing that seems to jump out is that you might want yps lower than SOS but higher than Hormones (And currently you have sos set lower than Hormones). Try moving yps down the order towards the bottom to see if that helps. Edited September 17, 2021 by Balgin
James_E_C Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 I think I see the problem. For some reason, YPS Immersive Fashion isn't showing up in my load order at all (only YPS Immersive Piercing). Nexus has it installed, but it's not showing up in LOOT or the Skyrim data files.
chaimhewast Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 13 hours ago, James_E_C said: I think I see the problem. For some reason, YPS Immersive Fashion isn't showing up in my load order at all (only YPS Immersive Piercing). Nexus has it installed, but it's not showing up in LOOT or the Skyrim data files. That's the same mod. Its plugin is called YPS-ImmersivePiercing.esp, even though the piercings are only a small part of it.
Laristopa Posted September 21, 2021 Posted September 21, 2021 This is my favorite mod on the site. It's the only good gender bender quest mod I can find. Thank you for this!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now