magicmike1234 Posted November 19, 2022 Posted November 19, 2022 hey just downloaded the mod,seemed to be working at first (got the start menu where i pick my hair color and length etc) and i get pop ups saying that im proud of my hair ,which leads me to believe that the mod is fine and that im just doing something wrong. when i ask for a haircut from the lady in radient rament it will take me through the options and such,then ill sit in the chair for 15-30 seconds but nothing seems to happen. is she supposed to walk up to me or something? maybe i need to be in first person? just thought id ask before i break it trying to figure it out myself.
Balgin Posted November 19, 2022 Posted November 19, 2022 9 hours ago, magicmike1234 said: hey just downloaded the mod,seemed to be working at first (got the start menu where i pick my hair color and length etc) and i get pop ups saying that im proud of my hair ,which leads me to believe that the mod is fine and that im just doing something wrong. when i ask for a haircut from the lady in radient rament it will take me through the options and such,then ill sit in the chair for 15-30 seconds but nothing seems to happen. is she supposed to walk up to me or something? maybe i need to be in first person? just thought id ask before i break it trying to figure it out myself. She doesn't need to walk up to you but something should happen. It sounds like you might have a mod conflict. Are you playing on Special Edition/ If so there's a separate Special Edition download for the mod. Make sure you've got all the required mods and make sure that YPS is near the bottom of your load order.
Efgad Posted November 24, 2022 Posted November 24, 2022 On 10/6/2022 at 11:21 PM, PaddyBoy18 said: Trying to install with MO2, and when I try to install, the FOMOD pops up with this message: Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer. So, it's checking for a specific Wrye Bash version, you can edit the wizard in the archive and delete the requirement to get it to work.
PaddyBoy18 Posted November 26, 2022 Posted November 26, 2022 On 11/24/2022 at 5:12 PM, Efgad said: So, it's checking for a specific Wrye Bash version, you can edit the wizard in the archive and delete the requirement to get it to work. I wish I knew how to do that, lol, I suck at that kind of stuff, one of the few things with modding that I can't figure out.
pnutz78 Posted November 29, 2022 Posted November 29, 2022 Same problem cannot install ANY version of this mod:
pnutz78 Posted November 29, 2022 Posted November 29, 2022 NVM, I found the statement in the wizard and deleted it and the script ran ?
daveedmee Posted November 30, 2022 Posted November 30, 2022 Great mod, loved playing it! But I ran into an issue right at the end of the mod: I got the pop-up that the questline is now done and that I should talk to Ray. Quest marker is there and all, but there is no dialogue option to talk to him. Is that implemented yet? Can I manually end the quest with console commands?
ebbluminous Posted November 30, 2022 Posted November 30, 2022 21 minutes ago, 0feed0me0 said: Great mod, loved playing it! But I ran into an issue right at the end of the mod: I got the pop-up that the questline is now done and that I should talk to Ray. Quest marker is there and all, but there is no dialogue option to talk to him. Is that implemented yet? Can I manually end the quest with console commands? Not as far as I know... Cause it is not finished. Doubt it ever will be
Ash7141 Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 So I'm having an issue there is no note to start the dibella quest, am I being stupid or have I installed it wrong?
Balgin Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 3 hours ago, Ash7141 said: So I'm having an issue there is no note to start the dibella quest, am I being stupid or have I installed it wrong? Where are you looking? When you enter the Hall of Attainment through the ground floor door turn to your left. It should be lying on top of the lid of a barrel beside the door. It's very easy to miss if you're not looking for it.
ebbluminous Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 10 hours ago, Ash7141 said: So I'm having an issue there is no note to start the dibella quest, am I being stupid or have I installed it wrong? Just remember the quest is not finished
Rekuna Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 Hi Guys, I really enjoy the High Heels Training mechanic, but was thinking of adding an additional buff to getting the top level of training since currently you essentially do weeks of training just to end up with the default running speed. So I was thinking of maybe adding 10% or 20% running speed once 'Arched Feet' has been achieved. My initial idea was just to seen how Skooma Whores Skooma drug added a speed buff and just emulating that in xEdit, but thought asking here might be a sensible first choice. So using xEdit, what is the cleanest and most efficient way of adding the buff? I assume it would be adding an additional magic effect for speed to the 'Arched Feet' spell, but am not certain.
Darkwing241 Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 10 hours ago, Rekuna said: I really enjoy the High Heels Training mechanic, but was thinking of adding an additional buff to getting the top level of training since currently you essentially do weeks of training just to end up with the default running speed. So I was thinking of maybe adding 10% or 20% running speed once 'Arched Feet' has been achieved. I'd recommend against it. Any increase to movement speed above base basically makes your character immortal. It becomes trivially easy to dodge melee attacks by simply stepping back. To me that's about as un-immersive as you can get, but if you want heels that give super powers, you should absolutely go for it. It is very easy to edit the move speed of the various training stages. Each level of training already has a move speed buff attached to it, you can just change the number. I would note that the current mechanics do justify using heels as you get a speech buff for wearing fashion items. Heels are also generally very cheap to buy gold wise and can be taken on and off easily. Other fashion options like makeup require significant and regular gold spending to maintain.
ebbluminous Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 11 hours ago, Rekuna said: Hi Guys, I really enjoy the High Heels Training mechanic, but was thinking of adding an additional buff to getting the top level of training since currently you essentially do weeks of training just to end up with the default running speed. So I was thinking of maybe adding 10% or 20% running speed once 'Arched Feet' has been achieved. My initial idea was just to seen how Skooma Whores Skooma drug added a speed buff and just emulating that in xEdit, but thought asking here might be a sensible first choice. So using xEdit, what is the cleanest and most efficient way of adding the buff? I assume it would be adding an additional magic effect for speed to the 'Arched Feet' spell, but am not certain. Doesn't make sense tbh. If you could run faster in High Heels, athletes would be using them for sports all the time...
Darkwing241 Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 11 minutes ago, ebbluminous said: Doesn't make sense tbh. If you could run faster in High Heels, athletes would be using them for sports all the time... I have mine set up to got from big penalty>small penalty>no penalty>small penalty. It's exaggerated but follows a realistic progression track from untrained>novice>expert>damaged. I like to play up the poverty trap and addiction trap in my playthroughs. My PCs get into fashion for the buffs in the early game and then slowly find themselves hooked on it, not really getting much benefit but finding themselves unable to bear leaving the house without their makeup and hair done with high-heels on. I think it's a great representation of the impracticalities of fashion. My dream would to get some more mechanics add more mechanics to encourage or require PC's to try out fashion items. Maybe dress codes in certain game areas, or wandering influencers that would impact fashion addiction simulating sudden jealousy ect.
Rekuna Posted December 4, 2022 Posted December 4, 2022 On 12/1/2022 at 9:57 PM, Darkwing241 said: I'd recommend against it. Any increase to movement speed above base basically makes your character immortal. It becomes trivially easy to dodge melee attacks by simply stepping back. To me that's about as un-immersive as you can get, but if you want heels that give super powers, you should absolutely go for it. It is very easy to edit the move speed of the various training stages. Each level of training already has a move speed buff attached to it, you can just change the number. I would note that the current mechanics do justify using heels as you get a speech buff for wearing fashion items. Heels are also generally very cheap to buy gold wise and can be taken on and off easily. Other fashion options like makeup require significant and regular gold spending to maintain. That's a good point I didn't consider. Do you mean immortal in terms of game mechanics messing with hitboxs with too much speed, or if you just mean I would be able to dodge to easily and cheese (engine glitch vs user cheesing)? If it's the latter, I would probably only go with maybe a 5-10% speed increase, just so I have something to show for all the training. On 12/1/2022 at 10:30 PM, ebbluminous said: Doesn't make sense tbh. If you could run faster in High Heels, athletes would be using them for sports all the time... Yeah I know haha, I would just headcannon it as some Skyrim magical ability involving a trained high heel user where the extra height = longer strides, therefore extra speed.
Darkwing241 Posted December 4, 2022 Posted December 4, 2022 3 hours ago, Rekuna said: That's a good point I didn't consider. Do you mean immortal in terms of game mechanics messing with hitboxs with too much speed, or if you just mean I would be able to dodge to easily and cheese (engine glitch vs user cheesing)? If it's the latter, I would probably only go with maybe a 5-10% speed increase, just so I have something to show for all the training. A little of both, to be honest. I know some players just don't dodge melee attacks for whatever reason, if you play that way it would be less problematic. It's pretty easy to run by/away from enemies as is, so you'd have to abstain from that too. 3 hours ago, Rekuna said: Yeah I know haha, I would just headcannon it as some Skyrim magical ability involving a trained high heel user where the extra height = longer strides, therefore extra speed. This is the important thing, Immersion does not mean realism it is all about internal consistency. If in your world High Heels are just a functionally better shoe once you are trained, that's just fine. In my world the fun is having to sacrifice for beauty. This is the whole spirit of modding, different games for different people. 1
SPVR Posted December 6, 2022 Posted December 6, 2022 Can i get a consol command list i wanna reset my hair for another mod i have but i put the hair to short
Ash7141 Posted December 6, 2022 Posted December 6, 2022 On 12/1/2022 at 4:02 AM, Balgin said: Where are you looking? When you enter the Hall of Attainment through the ground floor door turn to your left. It should be lying on top of the lid of a barrel beside the door. It's very easy to miss if you're not looking for it. Yeah thats where I am looking just a barrel though no note.
oldprv724 Posted December 10, 2022 Posted December 10, 2022 On 12/6/2022 at 9:20 AM, Ash7141 said: Yeah thats where I am looking just a barrel though no note. Did the note get knocked down somehow? Try "twf" in the console to toggle wire-frame mode - that should let you see if it dropped behind the barrel or something (twf twice more to return to normal).
Efgad Posted December 13, 2022 Posted December 13, 2022 (edited) On 10/6/2022 at 11:21 PM, PaddyBoy18 said: Trying to install with MO2, and when I try to install, the FOMOD pops up with this message: Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer. I think I may have answered this but can't remember. However, the Wizard file in the ZIP needs to have the first four or so lines deleted and then saved. It's checking for a version number that no longer exists. Edited December 13, 2022 by Efgad
Ash7141 Posted December 21, 2022 Posted December 21, 2022 On 12/10/2022 at 2:19 PM, oldprv724 said: Did the note get knocked down somehow? Try "twf" in the console to toggle wire-frame mode - that should let you see if it dropped behind the barrel or something (twf twice more to return to normal). Hmm. I tried that too but no luck I must have installed it wrong or not installed something additional as I've de installing and re installing no luck though ?
Omnishade Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 (edited) In MCM under custom hair color it says "hex value with leading zeroes", but that's wrong. It's the hex value with following zeroes, i.e. the zeroes at the end. I thought it didn't work at first, but it seems you shouldn't take the modder's descriptions literally. Edited January 10, 2023 by RoninDog
Michele Magus Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 On 12/12/2022 at 10:48 PM, Efgad said: I think I may have answered this but can't remember. However, the Wizard file in the ZIP needs to have the first four or so lines deleted and then saved. It's checking for a version number that no longer exists. Open the 7 zip file up and edit Wizard.txt. Change this line: If CompareGameVersion("1.9.32.0") < 0 to If CompareWBVersion("304") < 0 Save it and close wizard.txt. Allow it to update yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1).7z (or whichever version you have), then proceed with the install. 1
Straze Posted January 17, 2023 Posted January 17, 2023 (edited) Hello, I ran into a slight problem with Heels Training using DD High Heels. While following Wartimes mod, the High Heels Progression maxed out and now the PC got "Bondage Feet". However, I came across a nice looking pair of DD High Heels, but it isn't recognised as such. Thus my PC keeps stumbling around asking for a replacement. Is there a way to have YPS recognise the Devious Boots (High Heels) as one? I tried using xEdit and added the following Keywords: zad_DeviousBoots [KYWD:07027F29] / zad_InventoryDevice [KYWD:0802B5F0] / SexLabNoStrip [KYWD:0402F16E] Also tried using VMAD Script of "zadequipscript" using zad_DeviousDevice with FormID "zad_DeviousBoots [KYWD:07027F29]" Unfortunately, neither one worked so I'm kinda lost how I can fix it. Boots in Question are taken from Rubber Facility and used them on "Father's Heels" of wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario). DD High Heels images below: Spoiler Edited January 17, 2023 by Straze
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now