Balgin Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 2 hours ago, PbBi said: The YPS side of things works perfectly well. When any of the [Dint999] BDOR Hairs SSE hairs are in use, I experience heavy stuttering, with the game freezing for a half of a second every five or ten seconds. Do you have Frequent Hair Check turned on in the hair page of the mcm? If so then turn it off. 1
Bahmont Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 6 hours ago, Miss Sophia said: Yea additionally i found most of the jewellery mods required for this mod is not esl-able and have many convoluted issues. The mods I linked, "just work" I really wish more jewellery mods did not force the items to vendors and change cell data to prevent them being esl'd, but it was it is. This is a helpful head's up! I plan to start downloading YPS core requirements this weekend. I likely will need massive amounts of help. Thanks a lot for the advice!
PbBi Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 4 hours ago, Miss Sophia said: Are you using Faster-SMP? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339 I am and was, though I was using a version not well optimized to my setup until just now. That didn't seem to fix the problem, but is likely for the best. 2 hours ago, Balgin said: Do you have Frequent Hair Check turned on in the hair page of the mcm? If so then turn it off. I did have frequent hair check turned on, it is now turned off. In my initial testing the problem is resolved. Thanks for the help!
Elvenlover Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 9 hours ago, Miss Sophia said: Are you using Menu Maid? Oh my god, you just saved me from another countless hours of searching. Thank you so much, Menu Maid was indeed the trouble maker. Didn't really suspect it, since the menus from other mods were working fine. Removing Menu Maid instantly fixed the issue. Thanks a bunch! 1
Scautura Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 8 hours ago, Elvenlover said: Oh my god, you just saved me from another countless hours of searching. Thank you so much, Menu Maid was indeed the trouble maker. Didn't really suspect it, since the menus from other mods were working fine. Removing Menu Maid instantly fixed the issue. Thanks a bunch! You don't have to remove it, just set it to dismissed when you start a new game. It still occasionally glitches (as in, YPS still occasionally fails to load the MCM properly) but it allows you to use MenuMaid if you need it (I do, definitely!)
Bahmont Posted October 12, 2024 Posted October 12, 2024 (edited) I have downloaded the following. face distortion fix (SE 1.6.31- 1.6.659), Will this work for game version 1.6.1170? equippable stockings (CBBE .1) I have not loaded bodyslide if I need to. slavetats SE (1.39.7z) SOS SE (1.14.rar) options: default, hairless, average, smurf. loading before xps32. Two main issues so far. Issue 1: Slavetats, all options are blank in the MCM. Messages, "please wait while slavetats works on character" then "slavetats is done with character" Is this because I did not update bodyslide yet? Or do I have a bigger problem? Issue 2: SOS Warning message. "SOS.dll not found or installed version is too old. Found -1 expected 300004. Please exit and reinstall SOS" I did install, SOS 3.00.004.7z but then I got the following message. "Dll LE cannot be used with SE" I think I need the version of SOS 3.00.004 that will work on SE. How do I fix these two issues? Note: I am playing Skyrim SE 1.6.1170 (The current version on Steam) Edited October 12, 2024 by Bahmont
Anunya Posted October 12, 2024 Posted October 12, 2024 (edited) Re: the pubic hair feature - I'm having some issues with the recommended Pubic Hair for Females (I use OBody NG, and even when I build the CBBE or 3BBB bodyslides the pubic hair mesh frequently ends up inside the body). Are there other pubic hair mods (3D or texture) that can work instead of Pubic Hair for Females? Edited October 13, 2024 by Anunya
KentuckyExpat Posted October 13, 2024 Posted October 13, 2024 9 hours ago, Bahmont said: I have downloaded the following. face distortion fix (SE 1.6.31- 1.6.659), Will this work for game version 1.6.1170? equippable stockings (CBBE .1) I have not loaded bodyslide if I need to. slavetats SE (1.39.7z) SOS SE (1.14.rar) options: default, hairless, average, smurf. loading before xps32. Two main issues so far. Issue 1: Slavetats, all options are blank in the MCM. Messages, "please wait while slavetats works on character" then "slavetats is done with character" Is this because I did not update bodyslide yet? Or do I have a bigger problem? Issue 2: SOS Warning message. "SOS.dll not found or installed version is too old. Found -1 expected 300004. Please exit and reinstall SOS" I did install, SOS 3.00.004.7z but then I got the following message. "Dll LE cannot be used with SE" I think I need the version of SOS 3.00.004 that will work on SE. How do I fix these two issues? Note: I am playing Skyrim SE 1.6.1170 (The current version on Steam) I'm not familiar with the mod you are talking about when you refer to a mod called 'face distortion fix'. The mod Emily is referring to is 'Face Discoloration Fix SE v1.0.3, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441. That's the one I have been using for a while now with no issues. If you're planning to use 'Equipable Stockings', you will most likely need BodySlide. Not sure you can play the mod without BodySlide. Personally, it gets installed on every one of my playthroughs. One of its many functions is to create the files necessary for the equipment you give your female PC the ability for it to fit properly, i.e. no clipping... or at least minimized. Your version of SlaveTats is the most recent one, at least the most recent showing up on the internet. The message you are getting is simply SlaveTats telling you that it is ready to go. Until you begin the game, it won't be doing anything. SlaveTats is there to equip your PC with the various items he, later she, will be accumulating such as earrings, pubic hair, etc. You are using the wrong version of SOS. You're trying to load the version for Skyrim LE aka Oldrim. You need the version for Skyrim AE This is the version I have been using. Seems to work. Ran across some info just now. There can be problems with installing SOS if you are using the wrong SKSE64 version. For 1.6.1170 it should be v2.2.6. Just sayin'
Bahmont Posted October 13, 2024 Posted October 13, 2024 (edited) Thank you so much for the help. I have bodyslide I haven't loaded the new items into it yet because I plan to do them all at once when I don't have any error messages. I have a hard time with bodyslide. Slavetats I think is fine, it is just acting odd (blank MCM options and message loop) with my existing female PC. I think once I start a new game it will be fine. I have whatever is the most recent version of SKSE64. Mine works perfectly well and have over 300 hours of gameplay on it without any issues. SOS makes 0 sense to me I downloaded version Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.rar and that's the version I am getting error messages for. MCM and smurf loaded messages, all options visible in the MCM. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I didn't load the SOS in bodyslide yet? I need to get SOS sorted before I move forward with further downloads. Also deleted the distortion whatever file I had, then installed the one that you provided the link for. Edited October 13, 2024 by Bahmont
KentuckyExpat Posted October 13, 2024 Posted October 13, 2024 5 hours ago, Bahmont said: Thank you so much for the help. I have bodyslide I haven't loaded the new items into it yet because I plan to do them all at once when I don't have any error messages. I have a hard time with bodyslide. Slavetats I think is fine, it is just acting odd (blank MCM options and message loop) with my existing female PC. I think once I start a new game it will be fine. I have whatever is the most recent version of SKSE64. Mine works perfectly well and have over 300 hours of gameplay on it without any issues. SOS makes 0 sense to me I downloaded version Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.rar and that's the version I am getting error messages for. MCM and smurf loaded messages, all options visible in the MCM. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I didn't load the SOS in bodyslide yet? I need to get SOS sorted before I move forward with further downloads. Also deleted the distortion whatever file I had, then installed the one that you provided the link for. Quick question. What mod manager are you using? I ask because if you are using MO2 I can't help you as much as if you are using Vortex. OK. A couple of things. You don't load SOS into BodySlide, that's not how they work. As far as your downloaded version, try downloading the version I suggested. It's a .zip file rather than a .rar. Don't know why that would make a difference but who can tell? BodySlide is used to create a new body and to allow you to build whatever you intend to equip your PC with. You don't so much load things into BodySlide as BodySlide finds what you have loaded in your profile. So if you download a BodySlide preset into your profile, when you open BodySlide, that preset will be shown along with the standard CBBE presets that come with BodySlide. You click on it to select. Tell you what. Let's take this to PM. What I'm about to tell you is too long for the posting area
serra2 Posted October 13, 2024 Posted October 13, 2024 Having an issue with the Diabella quest. Got to the part where you have to talk with Lena about feeling uneasy, and the quest does not advance, we go through the dialogue, she hands me a letter, there is mention of a potion but no potion is given.
KentuckyExpat Posted October 13, 2024 Posted October 13, 2024 9 minutes ago, serra2 said: Having an issue with the Diabella quest. Got to the part where you have to talk with Lena about feeling uneasy, and the quest does not advance, we go through the dialogue, she hands me a letter, there is mention of a potion but no potion is given. Are you using the latest version, 6.8.4.1? If so, you need to go to Riften to get the potion. Emily changed that, not sure why. May have something to do with the changes to the quest that she is working on.
serra2 Posted October 13, 2024 Posted October 13, 2024 10 minutes ago, KentuckyExpat said: Are you using the latest version, 6.8.4.1? If so, you need to go to Riften to get the potion. Emily changed that, not sure why. May have something to do with the changes to the quest that she is working on. Who do I talk to in Riften? Like the quest step just say "I feel a bit unwell, maybe Lena has some advice", and the quest marker is on her.
KentuckyExpat Posted October 14, 2024 Posted October 14, 2024 3 hours ago, serra2 said: Who do I talk to in Riften? Like the quest step just say "I feel a bit unwell, maybe Lena has some advice", and the quest marker is on her. I believe it's Ingun Black Briar. It should say in the MCM.
Bahmont Posted October 14, 2024 Posted October 14, 2024 17 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said: Quick question. What mod manager are you using? I ask because if you are using MO2 I can't help you as much as if you are using Vortex. OK. A couple of things. You don't load SOS into BodySlide, that's not how they work. As far as your downloaded version, try downloading the version I suggested. It's a .zip file rather than a .rar. Don't know why that would make a difference but who can tell? BodySlide is used to create a new body and to allow you to build whatever you intend to equip your PC with. You don't so much load things into BodySlide as BodySlide finds what you have loaded in your profile. So if you download a BodySlide preset into your profile, when you open BodySlide, that preset will be shown along with the standard CBBE presets that come with BodySlide. You click on it to select. Tell you what. Let's take this to PM. What I'm about to tell you is too long for the posting area I went ham on the downloads and installation of YPS and suggested core files. Mostly magic has happened. Currently completed simple male ending and few quests after girl talk. Slavetats works perfectly for me now, I just needed to give it time and reload the game a few times. Hair changes are good, but my hair is not permed, I think this is my error though. I didn't pay attention to my options, and I only have ks hairdos. My PC has no thoughts now in text or otherwise since putting on the belt and bra. I think this is because I haven't installed the 4 voice files yet. SOS is still a big question mark for me. SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_1170 it is 212kb compressed. This file will hopefully fix SOS. I have loaded DD, cursed loot, BD's skimpy armor and clothing items in bodyslide onto my preferred body. I lucked out! No clue how I managed to make it work. I love the results of bodyslide but I fucking hate the program with a passion! Currently my bodyslide is blank, no idea how to fix. I will post a video of what I see when I load bodyslide. I see the hair and nails but not earrings and for right now I am fine with that. (I don't think I have installed a piercing mod yet; I do see the items though/ interactions) PM will likely be needed and is much appreciated. Likely this next weekend or certainly by the end of the month if you are still able and willing to help me. Thank you so much for your time and patience!
KentuckyExpat Posted October 14, 2024 Posted October 14, 2024 1 hour ago, Bahmont said: I went ham on the downloads and installation of YPS and suggested core files. Mostly magic has happened. Currently completed simple male ending and few quests after girl talk. Slavetats works perfectly for me now, I just needed to give it time and reload the game a few times. Hair changes are good, but my hair is not permed, I think this is my error though. I didn't pay attention to my options, and I only have ks hairdos. My PC has no thoughts now in text or otherwise since putting on the belt and bra. I think this is because I haven't installed the 4 voice files yet. SOS is still a big question mark for me. SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_1170 it is 212kb compressed. This file will hopefully fix SOS. I have loaded DD, cursed loot, BD's skimpy armor and clothing items in bodyslide onto my preferred body. I lucked out! No clue how I managed to make it work. I love the results of bodyslide but I fucking hate the program with a passion! Currently my bodyslide is blank, no idea how to fix. I will post a video of what I see when I load bodyslide. I see the hair and nails but not earrings and for right now I am fine with that. (I don't think I have installed a piercing mod yet; I do see the items though/ interactions) PM will likely be needed and is much appreciated. Likely this next weekend or certainly by the end of the month if you are still able and willing to help me. Thank you so much for your time and patience! You need the four thought sounds files to get the "thoughts". The original earrings you get from Corpulus are very small gold balls so sometimes they are difficult to see. You don't need a piercing mod (not sure what that might be) but you will need one or more jewelry mods that include pierced jewelry. The ones Emily lists on the description page will have everything you need. Permed hair is a selection, not the default. It's my understanding that KS Hairdos includes permed-style hairdos so that shouldn't be an issue. When you say that you have "completed simple male ending and few quests after girl talk" what exactly do you mean? Have you gotten rid of the belt and bra, and the high heel training boots? If so, are you still a guy? Well, sort of a guy... If that's the case, you have completed at least one version of the Dibella Quest. Hope you enjoyed it. Now, go back and do it again. Only this time choose the male to female path.
Bahmont Posted October 14, 2024 Posted October 14, 2024 1 hour ago, KentuckyExpat said: You need the four thought sounds files to get the "thoughts". The original earrings you get from Corpulus are very small gold balls so sometimes they are difficult to see. You don't need a piercing mod (not sure what that might be) but you will need one or more jewelry mods that include pierced jewelry. The ones Emily lists on the description page will have everything you need. Permed hair is a selection, not the default. It's my understanding that KS Hairdos includes permed-style hairdos so that shouldn't be an issue. When you say that you have "completed simple male ending and few quests after girl talk" what exactly do you mean? Have you gotten rid of the belt and bra, and the high heel training boots? If so, are you still a guy? Well, sort of a guy... If that's the case, you have completed at least one version of the Dibella Quest. Hope you enjoyed it. Now, go back and do it again. Only this time choose the male to female path. The male path where you tell them to get bent about nails. currently back in route somewhere after losing belt and bra. checked into shemale ending briefly but I need vivi's. Perm sorted itself but makeup isn't showing at all! I think I am missing something for the makeup, I have the slave tats lipstick add on. Thought texts sorted itself once I completely changed. Not sure if this is because I do not have the 4 extra parts a bug or what is supposed to happen. I plan on repeating quest several times/ plan to try chastity piercing good/bad ending soon. So far very happy with MOD! The creator is amazing! There are a handful of spelling errors but well crafted. I have some ideas that are brewing but want to play more.
Bahmont Posted October 15, 2024 Posted October 15, 2024 Awesome news, SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_1170 worked with no error message! I also have Vivi's and I see all items. New problem, I think is related to a texture patch but not sure which one I need. Problem is that the cage itself is visible but there is a transparent look to everything else. What skin mesh patch do I need for cbbe 3ba amazing body? I think I found a bunch of options but no idea what will work for me? Making tremendous progress with mod. Completed both chastity piercing endings! Thanks in large part to the people on this forum!
34567891 Posted October 17, 2024 Posted October 17, 2024 I really should learn how to mod so I can create a bad-end type quest using the gender TF function of the mod.
jib_buttkiss Posted October 17, 2024 Posted October 17, 2024 25 minutes ago, 34567891 said: I really should learn how to mod so I can create a bad-end type quest using the gender TF function of the mod. If you know how to code at all, it's only a small step to make mods! The Creation Kit wiki (or it's UESP mirror, now) has a good tutorial. ...though, depending on how you define bad-end, Bimbos of Skyrim might already do what you're after.
triglycumma Posted October 17, 2024 Posted October 17, 2024 I'm trying to fix a bug in my playthrough. When I try to apply lipstick I get a "do you really want to paint on top of your smudged lipstick" message. When I try to remove it I get a "there is no lipstick to remove" message. Is there a script I can stop, or console command I can run to fix this? I'm not sure how the mod controls makeup. I have older saves that don't have this problem. I think it should be fixable. Somehow. I just need to force the game into thinking I either have, or don’t have lipstick on. Not both.
triglycumma Posted October 17, 2024 Posted October 17, 2024 (edited) Wow I think I fixed my bug. It took a lot of digging through my save file. There's a script instance in my save file called ypspiercingticker that has a boolean value for LipstickApplied. I switched that from false to true and that seems to have fixed my lipstick. Hopefully this doesn't create other issues. Edited October 17, 2024 by triglycumma
Bahmont Posted October 18, 2024 Posted October 18, 2024 7 hours ago, triglycumma said: Wow I think I fixed my bug. It took a lot of digging through my save file. There's a script instance in my save file called ypspiercingticker that has a boolean value for LipstickApplied. I switched that from false to true and that seems to have fixed my lipstick. Hopefully this doesn't create other issues. How in the world do people find and fix these issues! I am glad when I get a mod to work lol. Nice work!
LearningNoob Posted October 18, 2024 Posted October 18, 2024 Very happy I installed this. Works great so far, many thanks! Is there any chance the Style Merchants also get good looking hair? I mean they sell this stuff 😁 I think I saw some upgrades for the npcs in this thread somewhere but I can't find it anymore.
MellowDrama Posted October 18, 2024 Posted October 18, 2024 Hello, Is there a condition, quest or something that's applied/running when you get the final two stages of the high heels stuff? (the arched feet and bondage feet thing)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now