DrSeptimus Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 Does hair growth work with 3BA? Body hair doesn't seems to grow for me.
Modding_Addict Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 On 11/10/2024 at 3:42 PM, emily1673 said: To enable/disable the usage of a certain hair mod: - add/remove the corresponding mods from the list in ypsHairDatabase.json (e.g. you could remove "KS Hairdo's.esp" from that list.) i managed to add some hair in [dint999] HairPack02.esp.json that I wanted, but have not been able to add a whole new one like [Dint999] HZD Aloy1.esp.json  On 11/10/2024 at 3:42 PM, emily1673 said: To enable/disable the usage of certain hairstyles from a specific mod: - add/remove the corresponding hairstyles from the list in <hairmodname.esp>.json when removing the hairstyles within the KS Hairdo's.esp.json , KSHairdosSMP.esp.json , KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json , ApachiiHair.esm.json and ApachiiHairFemales.esm.json files, yps still somehow uses those hairstyles
Durante Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 The game crashes sometimes when using hair brush. Sometimes it switches to a bald hairstyle the game momentarily freezes and then crashes. What's going on?
emily1673 Posted November 12, 2024 Author Posted November 12, 2024 (edited) 17 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said: With respect to the body morphs, do I understand correctly that breast development will be from a flat chested male to a some size breasted female? And that this will occur over time as the PC drinks the infusion? If so, the bra will definitely be needed. Kinda like that, but a little different. You shall see soon.  1 hour ago, kjergaard said: when removing the hairstyles within the KS Hairdo's.esp.json , KSHairdosSMP.esp.json , KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json , ApachiiHair.esm.json and ApachiiHairFemales.esm.json files, yps still somehow uses those hairstyles This is quite impossible. Maybe there is some old data in the cache somewhere. Did you try a new game?    On 11/11/2024 at 8:53 PM, kasai018 said: Definitely a bit of a noob when it comes to modding. Would that be going into outfit studio and uploading the file I want in that spot instead? Or I could I simply switch the whole file of the cage I want to use with the cage that is currently being used? if so, could you tell me what kind of the cage the base file uses?  Two methods (pick one): (1) Open the yps ESP in TES5Edit / SSEEdit, look for the armor addon "ypsaaaVivisCockcageAA", and edit the "Male/Female world model" (change the .nif filename to whatever you like). (2) replace the two .nif files meshes\Cockcage\2022\Cage22SteelF_1.nif and meshes\Cockcage\2022\Cage22SteelM_1.nif by the .nif file of the cage you want. That should do it. Edited November 12, 2024 by emily1673
Kingslayer101 Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 For OGN nails in the Database, do I need to change the esp name in the database? The OGN nails I have are BHUNP so the esp is named E_OGN_BHUNP
emily1673 Posted November 12, 2024 Author Posted November 12, 2024 40 minutes ago, Kingslayer101 said: For OGN nails in the Database, do I need to change the esp name in the database? The OGN nails I have are BHUNP so the esp is named E_OGN_BHUNP Yes. The esp name in the database has to match the actual esp name. You can also rename the esp. 1
Modding_Addict Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 1 hour ago, emily1673 said: This is quite impossible. Maybe there is some old data in the cache somewhere. Did you try a new game? i did try a new game, can I clear the cache somehow?
emily1673 Posted November 12, 2024 Author Posted November 12, 2024 Just now, kjergaard said: i did try a new game, can I clear the cache somehow? Then it should not happen. Maybe a glitch in the matrix.... ? 🤔
kasai018 Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 7 hours ago, emily1673 said: Kinda like that, but a little different. You shall see soon. Â This is quite impossible. Maybe there is some old data in the cache somewhere. Did you try a new game? Â Â Â Two methods (pick one): (1) Open the yps ESP in TES5Edit / SSEEdit, look for the armor addon "ypsaaaVivisCockcageAA", and edit the "Male/Female world model" (change the .nif filename to whatever you like). (2) replace the two .nif files meshes\Cockcage\2022\Cage22SteelF_1.nif and meshes\Cockcage\2022\Cage22SteelM_1.nif by the .nif file of the cage you want. That should do it. Thanks so much for your help!
Kingslayer101 Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 (edited) How do I add other piercings into YPS? I was making a BHUNP conversion of HS Piercings and was thinking of adding them because they look great ingame thanks someone improving the textures. Edited November 13, 2024 by Kingslayer101
Modding_Addict Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 (edited) 19 hours ago, emily1673 said: Then it should not happen. Maybe a glitch in the matrix.... ? 🤔 must be, i will let you know if I figure it out Edited November 13, 2024 by kjergaard
Modding_Addict Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 2 hours ago, kjergaard said: must be, i will let you know if I figure it out I discovered another thing, hairgrowthdatabase is weird and possibly affected by the previously mentioned issue. I still have not fixed the issue with hair being used when not in the .json files, but when I do get the hair I want, and letting it grow even after adding     "7st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",       "8st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",......... in the ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json file, it just changes to hair that should be disabled
Balgin Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 51 minutes ago, kjergaard said: I discovered another thing, hairgrowthdatabase is weird and possibly affected by the previously mentioned issue. I still have not fixed the issue with hair being used when not in the .json files, but when I do get the hair I want, and letting it grow even after adding     "7st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",       "8st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",......... in the ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json file, it just changes to hair that should be disabled Ahah. I did detective work.  Quote ; The list above determines which hairstyle will grow into which hairstyle upon reaching the next hair length stage ; --- E.g. the string value "6bu:lhbob_v1a" : "LHTyris_v1a" means ;   that "LHBob_v1a" (length 6, buzzed nape, which by the way is configered in "LovelyHairstylesCE.esp.json") will grow into ;   the style "LHTyris_v1a" (buzzed nape, length 7) upon reaching stage 7. ; You may add hair growth data to the above list. Quote ; IMPORTANT: "Original hairstyles" need to be lowercase (or it doesn't work)!!! Soooo.  Yous section Quote     "7st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",       "8st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A" What have you got above for length 6? Presuming you haven't changed it, it might look like this:  Quote       "6st:hdpt_dint[ks]chainreaction" : "KSSMP_Amor",       "7st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",      "8st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",       "9st:hdpt_dint[ks]somali" : "KSSMP_Jackdaw", In which case, hair length 6 is still being told to grow into KSSMP_Armor instead of _d20HW_39A.  So what you actually need is this: (I think)  Quote  "6st:hdpt_dint[ks]chainreaction" : "_d02HW_39A",       "7st:_d02hw_39a" : "_d02HW_39A",      "8st:_d02hw_39a" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]Somali",       "9st:hdpt_dint[ks]somali" : "KSSMP_Jackdaw", The way the line reads, the bit on the left of the colon is the current hairstyle for this length, the bit after the colon is what it should grow into. (which should also be the beginning of the next line). I hope that helps.
Modding_Addict Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 42 minutes ago, Balgin said: Ahah. I did detective work.  Soooo.  Yous section What have you got above for length 6? Presuming you haven't changed it, it might look like this:  In which case, hair length 6 is still being told to grow into KSSMP_Armor instead of _d20HW_39A.  So what you actually need is this: (I think)  The way the line reads, the bit on the left of the colon is the current hairstyle for this length, the bit after the colon is what it should grow into. (which should also be the beginning of the next line). I hope that helps.  thx for the response, the whole string looks like this Quote {    "string" :    {       "4st:hdpt_dint[ks]blackbullet" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]Heartquake",       "5st:hdpt_dint[ks]heartquake" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]ChainReaction",       "6st:hdpt_dint[ks]chainreaction" : "KSSMP_Amor",       "7st:kssmp_amor" : "KSSMP_RosieCloud",       "8st:kssmp_rosiecloud" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]Somali",       "9st:hdpt_dint[ks]somali" : "KSSMP_Jackdaw",       "10st:kssmp_jackdaw" : "KSSMP_Anna",       "11st:kssmp_anna" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]Shepherd",       "12st:hdpt_dint[ks]shepherd" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]Temptress",       "13st:hdpt_dint[ks]temptress" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]SirenForest",       "14st:hdpt_dint[ks]sirenforest": "HDPT_Dint[KS]SirenForest",       "15st:hdpt_dint[ks]sirenforest": "HDPT_Dint[KS]Galactic",       "16st:hdpt_dint[ks]galactic":"HDPT_Dint[KS]Steammist",       "5bu:zzsdcheese" : "LHBob_v1a",       "5bu:zzsdchestnut" : "LHBob_v1a",       "6bu:lhbob_v1a" : "LHTyris_v1a",       "6bu:0mirror" : "0sky218",       "4bm:0machof" : "zzSDWithoutMe",       "5bm:zzsdecho" : "zzSDAlex",       "5bm:zzsdwithoutme": "zzSDAlex",       "5bm:0obscuraf" : "0VeteranF",       "5bm:0obscuraf_gradient" : "0VeteranF",       "5bm:apachiihairhuman45" : "ApachiiHairHuman24",       "5bm:lhshort_v1b" : "LHShort_v1a",       "5bm:0blackbulletf": "0BadKid",       "6bm:zzsdalex": "0Roulette",       "6bm:0veteranf" : "HairFemaleNord21",       "6bm:apachiihairhuman24" : "HairFemaleNord21",       "6bm:lhshort_v1a" : "LHCitra_v1a",       "6bm:lhshort_v1b" : "LHCitra_v1a",       "6bm:0badkid" : "0Roulette",       "7bm:0roulette": "zzSDQueen",       "7bm:lhcitra_v1a" : "LHCitra_v1b",       "7bm:hairfemalenord21" : "HairFemaleNord16",       "8bm:lhcitra_v1b" : "0Wanda",       "8bm:lhcintrian_v1a" : "0Wanda",       "8bm:hairfemalenord16" : "0Wanda",       "9bm:sc_hair_sighair" : "sc_hair_SigHair",       "9bm:0wanda" : "0ShieldMaiden",       "9bm:lhshaved_v1b" : "sc_hair_SigHair",       "9bm:lhshaved_v1a" : "sc_hair_SigHair",       "10bm:lhshaved_v1a" : "0Shieldmaiden",       "10bm:0shieldmaiden" : "0Shieldmaiden",       "10bm:sc_hair_sighair" : "zzSDGorum",       "10bm:0shieldmaiden" : "0Shieldmaiden",       "11bm:0shieldmaiden" : "ApachiiHairHuman94",       "11bm:zzsdgorum" : "ApachiiHairHuman94",       "12bm:apachiihairhuman94" : "zzSDCrystalize",       "5nm:apachiihairhuman26" : "ApachiiHairHuman24",       "6nm:apachiihairhuman24" : "ApachiiHairHuman25",       "6nm:apachiihairhuman27" : "ApachiiHairHuman25",       "10pe:yoo_meridahair_short" : "Yoo_MeridaHair_Long",       "13pe:0sirenforest" : "0SirenForest",       "7st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",       "8st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_39A",       "9st:_d02HW_39A" : "_d02HW_41G",       "10st:_d02HW_41G" : "_d02HW_41G",       "11st:_d02HW_41G" : "_d02HW_41G",       "12st:_d02HW_41G" : "_d02HW_41E",       "13st:_d02HW_41E" : "_d02HW_41E",       "14st:_d02HW_41E" : "_d02HW_41E",       "15st:_d02HW_41E" : "_d02HW_41A",       "16st:_d02HW_41A" : "_d02HW_41A",       "17st:_d02HW_41A" : "_d02HW_41A",       "18st:_d02HW_41A" : "_d02HW_41A",       "19st:_d02HW_41A" : "_d02HW_41A",       "20st:_d02HW_41A" : "_d02HW_41A",    } } I added the one I wanted to use at the end, but if some of the earlier ones interfere should I remove it? but the odd thing about it is I set hair length to 8 with the hairstyle _d02HW_39A and let it grow from there, it should grow to 9st:_d02HW_39A should it not?
Balgin Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 51 minutes ago, kjergaard said:  thx for the response, the whole string looks like this I added the one I wanted to use at the end, but if some of the earlier ones interfere should I remove it? but the odd thing about it is I set hair length to 8 with the hairstyle _d02HW_39A and let it grow from there, it should grow to 9st:_d02HW_39A should it not? You should replace the earlier ones with the ones you want. So... Try this and see if it works.  Quote {    "string" :    {       "4st:hdpt_dint[ks]blackbullet" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]Heartquake",       "5st:hdpt_dint[ks]heartquake" : "HDPT_Dint[KS]ChainReaction",       "6st:hdpt_dint[ks]chainreaction" : "_d02HW_39A",       "7st:_d02hw_39a" : "_d02HW_39A",       "8st:_d02hw_39a" : "_d02HW_39A",       "9st:_d02hw_39a" : "_d02HW_41G",       "10st:_d02hw_41g" : "_d02HW_41G",       "11st:_d02hw_41g" : "_d02HW_41G",       "12st:_d02hw_41g" : "_d02HW_41E",       "13st:_d02hw_41e" : "_d02HW_41E",       "14st:_d02hw_41e": "_d02HW_41E",       "15st:_d02hw_41e": "_d02HW_41A",       "16st:_d02hw_41a":"_d02HW_41A",       "17st:_d02hw_41a" : "_d02HW_41A",       "18st:_d02hw_41a" : "_d02HW_41A",       "19st:_d02hw_41a" : "_d02HW_41A",       "20st:_d02hw_41a" : "_d02HW_41A",       "5bu:zzsdcheese" : "LHBob_v1a",       "5bu:zzsdchestnut" : "LHBob_v1a",       "6bu:lhbob_v1a" : "LHTyris_v1a",       "6bu:0mirror" : "0sky218",       "4bm:0machof" : "zzSDWithoutMe",       "5bm:zzsdecho" : "zzSDAlex",       "5bm:zzsdwithoutme": "zzSDAlex",       "5bm:0obscuraf" : "0VeteranF",       "5bm:0obscuraf_gradient" : "0VeteranF",       "5bm:apachiihairhuman45" : "ApachiiHairHuman24",       "5bm:lhshort_v1b" : "LHShort_v1a",       "5bm:0blackbulletf": "0BadKid",       "6bm:zzsdalex": "0Roulette",       "6bm:0veteranf" : "HairFemaleNord21",       "6bm:apachiihairhuman24" : "HairFemaleNord21",       "6bm:lhshort_v1a" : "LHCitra_v1a",       "6bm:lhshort_v1b" : "LHCitra_v1a",       "6bm:0badkid" : "0Roulette",       "7bm:0roulette": "zzSDQueen",       "7bm:lhcitra_v1a" : "LHCitra_v1b",       "7bm:hairfemalenord21" : "HairFemaleNord16",       "8bm:lhcitra_v1b" : "0Wanda",       "8bm:lhcintrian_v1a" : "0Wanda",       "8bm:hairfemalenord16" : "0Wanda",       "9bm:sc_hair_sighair" : "sc_hair_SigHair",       "9bm:0wanda" : "0ShieldMaiden",       "9bm:lhshaved_v1b" : "sc_hair_SigHair",       "9bm:lhshaved_v1a" : "sc_hair_SigHair",       "10bm:lhshaved_v1a" : "0Shieldmaiden",       "10bm:0shieldmaiden" : "0Shieldmaiden",       "10bm:sc_hair_sighair" : "zzSDGorum",       "10bm:0shieldmaiden" : "0Shieldmaiden",       "11bm:0shieldmaiden" : "ApachiiHairHuman94",       "11bm:zzsdgorum" : "ApachiiHairHuman94",       "12bm:apachiihairhuman94" : "zzSDCrystalize",       "5nm:apachiihairhuman26" : "ApachiiHairHuman24",       "6nm:apachiihairhuman24" : "ApachiiHairHuman25",       "6nm:apachiihairhuman27" : "ApachiiHairHuman25",       "10pe:yoo_meridahair_short" : "Yoo_MeridaHair_Long",       "13pe:0sirenforest" : "0SirenForest"    } } Â
Bahmont Posted November 14, 2024 Posted November 14, 2024 With the addition of body morph instead of "itching under the metal" perhaps something about pressure in the cups instead. Doctor puts larger cups on to ease the swelling. Instead of the player turning into presets could it be a base game style body with the morphs further feminizing the form?  Should I do a playthrough of the Dibella quest with BOS before the next update or wait till the next update then install BOS? Â
emily1673 Posted November 14, 2024 Author Posted November 14, 2024 4 hours ago, Bahmont said: Should I do a playthrough of the Dibella quest with BOS before the next update or wait till the next update then install BOS? Â For the next update, you will have to start the Dibella quest anew, using a new game or a save game where the Dibella quest has not yet been started.
Balgin Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 4 hours ago, emily1673 said: For the next update, you will have to start the Dibella quest anew, using a new game or a save game where the Dibella quest has not yet been started. What with the body morphing, a new Bimbo ending and now a new/clean/pre quest save required this next update's looking to be pretty big.
Bahmont Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 7 hours ago, emily1673 said: For the next update, you will have to start the Dibella quest anew, using a new game or a save game where the Dibella quest has not yet been started. I have a save game that I use from Helgen. I use console commands to open all map locations and immediately fast travel to the College to start the Dibella quest. So far, I have completed it 4 times. 2 male endings 1 female ending 1 shemale ending.  For the next update are you going to have a "forced path" option?  An idea I had could be instead of directing player to Urag for the key she simply refuses to unlock player.Â
Bahmont Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 2 hours ago, Balgin said: What with the body morphing, a new Bimbo ending and now a new/clean/pre quest save required this next update's looking to be pretty big. It seems like Emily is putting a tremendous amount of effort into her mod.  I am looking forward to some more different types of Skyrim gameplay!  1
zelurker Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 Just for info I have quite a lot of bugs in AE compared to last time I tested this which was quite long ago on SE : Â - the "new" nylons don't work, ok, but I could make the stocking pack to work only once ! Now they don't show ingame for some reason, although it's supposed to use slavetats, and slavetats correctly displays an external slot in its mcm, but you don't see anything ingame. Where are the textures for these anyway, I didn't find them in the yps directory... This old pack doesn't require "equipable stockings", right ? Â - at least in arcadia's shop the pro nails treatment doesn't work because the game doesn't detect when I sit down ! Â - finger nails polishing done by self : you should just write in the front page that the shal's mod from the downloads should be installed for that, otherwise the hands disappear in the end ! Â Ah and I never saw the quest which is supposed to start 1 hour after loading the mod, maybe I should not have started my game with this mod enabled and loaded it later ? (this is with latest non light version). Â Anyway congratulations for the original idea of the mod, it's just too bad to have these problems... !
Modding_Addict Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 On 11/13/2024 at 11:24 PM, Balgin said: You should replace the earlier ones with the ones you want. So... Try this and see if it works. Â Â that seems to have solved the issue with hair growth, but I still have some trouble with disabled hair showing up when either enabling hair control, cutting hair, or brushing hair it is mostly ks hair that appears but some from Apachii does too
zelurker Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 ... and before I forget I have the dark face bug on all the new vendors added by the mod, so I guess there is something wrong in their files (AE).
emily1673 Posted November 18, 2024 Author Posted November 18, 2024 (edited) On 11/15/2024 at 2:26 AM, Balgin said: What with the body morphing, a new Bimbo ending and now a new/clean/pre quest save required this next update's looking to be pretty big. It's not that big either. My development speed has slowed down significantly. But yes, the next update brings some nice additions, most importantly body morph and Bimbo ending. Â On 11/15/2024 at 4:56 AM, Bahmont said: For the next update are you going to have a "forced path" option? That was the original plan, but I decided to leave most of the "forced path" for a later update. Â On 11/15/2024 at 11:51 AM, zelurker said: ... and before I forget I have the dark face bug on all the new vendors added by the mod, so I guess there is something wrong in their files (AE). If you are on SE: Check the notes on the "black face" bug in the mod description. Edited November 18, 2024 by emily1673
Balgin Posted November 18, 2024 Posted November 18, 2024 2 hours ago, emily1673 said: It's not that big either. My development speed has slowed down significantly. But yes, the next update brings some nice additions, most importantly body morph and Bimbo ending. Yeah but that means reworking the first half of the quest in addition to reworking the second half. we might not see much change but it sounds like a lot of work at your end.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now