KentuckyExpat Posted October 18, 2024 Posted October 18, 2024 8 hours ago, MellowDrama said: Hello, Is there a condition, quest or something that's applied/running when you get the final two stages of the high heels stuff? (the arched feet and bondage feet thing) Most likely some form of a timer. Why? Are you having a problem with the high heels?
Ueli_123 Posted October 18, 2024 Posted October 18, 2024 (edited) Hi. Your thought system is a nice thing. The problem is, I'm not a native speaker. Maybe I didn't install it right (AE)... But the thought is speaked to fast (at least 5 times to fast, even in my own language I won't understand it so fast). I can't even react (hear) so fast to understand it. And the text to the thought is to fast too, to be read by me. Can you please adjust this (maybe it is a AE problem)? Thx a lot Edited October 18, 2024 by Ueli_123
MellowDrama Posted October 18, 2024 Posted October 18, 2024 48 minutes ago, KentuckyExpat said: Most likely some form of a timer. Why? Are you having a problem with the high heels? No no no issues but i want some piece of dialogue to play only when the player has arched feet or bondage feet and asking whats the best effect/condition to use for that.
Bahmont Posted October 19, 2024 Posted October 19, 2024 I am having issue with Vivi's Cages. Items work just fine but when equipped the item is visible and looks good but everything else is outlined and bright. I think I need a female skeleton for SOS and a mesh for CBBE 3BA. How do I fix this/ what files do I need? Any help would be awesome!
Modding_Addict Posted October 19, 2024 Posted October 19, 2024 I have run into a problem that other people seem to have as well, but I have not found a solution. SMP hair does not have any SMP physics at all and it seems other facial physics stopped working too, I noticed it earlier but didn't bother trying to fix it but now after downloading 'High poly Head SMP lips and Throat' I would like to find a fix for it. SMP hair works fine before YPS asks to "control" my hair and after I agree, all SMP hair and other facial stuff stops working I don't know if it is an issue from this mod or another, but if anyone have an idea as to how I could fix it, THX!
Modding_Addict Posted October 19, 2024 Posted October 19, 2024 (edited) 43 minutes ago, kjergaard said: I have run into a problem that other people seem to have as well, but I have not found a solution. SMP hair does not have any SMP physics at all and it seems other facial physics stopped working too, I noticed it earlier but didn't bother trying to fix it but now after downloading 'High poly Head SMP lips and Throat' I would like to find a fix for it. SMP hair works fine before YPS asks to "control" my hair and after I agree, all SMP hair and other facial stuff stops working I don't know if it is an issue from this mod or another, but if anyone have an idea as to how I could fix it, THX! well, I figured out why 'High poly Head SMP lips and Throat' didn't work. in the 'Faster HDT-SMP' mod there is an option to turn off SMP when wearing wigs. Under FSMP -> simplification -> disabling some SMP -> disable SMP hair when there's a wig but I still can't figure out why any hair controlled by YPS doesn't have SMP physics Edited October 19, 2024 by kjergaard
decadancev Posted October 20, 2024 Posted October 20, 2024 Is there a way to adjust default eyeshadow colors? I've found how to change lipstick, but can't see where are the values for eyeshadow are.
mopsyd Posted October 20, 2024 Posted October 20, 2024 (edited) Is it this mod or Bimbos of Skyrim telling me my nails are too long to wear anything on my arms? Because that is nonsense that needs a disable toggle. Forcing armor slots to stay open is not appropriate to enforce without an opt out because it is too disruptive to vanilla gameplay without any notice whatsoever or toggle switch for it. This makes sense for mods like Devious Devices, which require the armor slot for themselves, but not to arbitrarily enforce no armor for an open slot. Nobody is going to care more about their nails than getting dead, bimbo or otherwise. Edited October 20, 2024 by mopsyd
MellowDrama Posted October 20, 2024 Posted October 20, 2024 2 hours ago, mopsyd said: Is it this mod or Bimbos of Skyrim telling me my nails are too long to wear anything on my arms? Because that is nonsense that needs a disable toggle. Forcing armor slots to stay open is not appropriate to enforce without an opt out because it is too disruptive to vanilla gameplay without any notice whatsoever or toggle switch for it. This makes sense for mods like Devious Devices, which require the armor slot for themselves, but not to arbitrarily enforce no armor for an open slot. Nobody is going to care more about their nails than getting dead, bimbo or otherwise. I can't remember exactly. but iirc it is YPS it is an option you can turn off
KentuckyExpat Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 18 hours ago, mopsyd said: Is it this mod or Bimbos of Skyrim telling me my nails are too long to wear anything on my arms? Because that is nonsense that needs a disable toggle. Forcing armor slots to stay open is not appropriate to enforce without an opt out because it is too disruptive to vanilla gameplay without any notice whatsoever or toggle switch for it. This makes sense for mods like Devious Devices, which require the armor slot for themselves, but not to arbitrarily enforce no armor for an open slot. Nobody is going to care more about their nails than getting dead, bimbo or otherwise. The problem might be that your arm coverings (bracers?) are using the armor slot usually used by gloves. You can check it in SexLab. The "Stripping" option will show you what equipped items are using which armor slots. If you know how to use KID (Keyword Item Distributor) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728 you can add a keyword as described on the description page. "When wearing nail extensions, player cannot wear gloves or gauntlets (except those flagged with the keyword ypsFingerlessGloves)"
mopsyd Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 51 minutes ago, KentuckyExpat said: The problem might be that your arm coverings (bracers?) are using the armor slot usually used by gloves. You can check it in SexLab. The "Stripping" option will show you what equipped items are using which armor slots. If you know how to use KID (Keyword Item Distributor) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728 you can add a keyword as described on the description page. "When wearing nail extensions, player cannot wear gloves or gauntlets (except those flagged with the keyword ypsFingerlessGloves)" I am using the TRX cow armor, the gloves use the usual slot. I think they probably don't have the fingerless gloves keyword though, nor would anything that yps doesn't . I'm going to just slap the keyword on everything because I don't like the mechanic and I couldn't find a coherent MCM option to disable it. I really dislike mechanics that hijack control of my character without warning and pretty much shut them off as a rule. If it's an understandable mechanic like losing in battle having consequences or don't bang bimbos all day and expect it not to rub off on you, then thats all fine and good because it presents itself clearly and can be opted into/out of without issue. Things that fire with no warning, no opt out, and no undo usually land the mod they came from in the trash bin sooner or later if they can't be easily patched out.
Wut1969 Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 I just wanted to post a question about nails and gloves, landing in the middle of an argument about this very subject. My 2 cents; I don't think it's a good idea that nails totally block the usage of gloves and gauntlets. I can understand where this came from, but please let the player decide.
pickonemore Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 21 minutes ago, Wut1969 said: I just wanted to post a question about nails and gloves, landing in the middle of an argument about this very subject. My 2 cents; I don't think it's a good idea that nails totally block the usage of gloves and gauntlets. I can understand where this came from, but please let the player decide. I came here to say the same thing, im looking for a way to disable that and now i know that it is impossible. ITS STUPID!
KentuckyExpat Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 4 hours ago, pickonemore said: I came here to say the same thing, im looking for a way to disable that and now i know that it is impossible. ITS STUPID! Why do you want to disable it? If you use the keyword then you can wear any hand covering you want. 5 hours ago, Wut1969 said: I just wanted to post a question about nails and gloves, landing in the middle of an argument about this very subject. My 2 cents; I don't think it's a good idea that nails totally block the usage of gloves and gauntlets. I can understand where this came from, but please let the player decide. The player CAN decide. He/she can use the keyword and voila! the fingered gloves/gauntlets can be worn even with very long nails. You have three choices here; no gloves, no long nails or use the KID mod to make your gloves/gauntlets compatible with having long nails.
KentuckyExpat Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 13 hours ago, mopsyd said: I am using the TRX cow armor, the gloves use the usual slot. I think they probably don't have the fingerless gloves keyword though, nor would anything that yps doesn't . I'm going to just slap the keyword on everything because I don't like the mechanic and I couldn't find a coherent MCM option to disable it. I really dislike mechanics that hijack control of my character without warning and pretty much shut them off as a rule. If it's an understandable mechanic like losing in battle having consequences or don't bang bimbos all day and expect it not to rub off on you, then thats all fine and good because it presents itself clearly and can be opted into/out of without issue. Things that fire with no warning, no opt out, and no undo usually land the mod they came from in the trash bin sooner or later if they can't be easily patched out. As Emily has stated many times, yps itself doesn't include much in the way of items. You get them from the other mods she lists on the description page. As far as hi-jacking control, she notes on her description page that if you want to wear nail extensions and wear gloves at the same time you will need to use KID (Keyword Item Distributor) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728 to give the gloves the ypsFingerlessGloves keyword. This would be the "easily patched out" mechanism you say is needed. NOTE: The keyword will be needed for most arm/hand coverings that use the "Hand" armor slot. That would include gloves and gauntlets as well as bracers and even some sleeves (yeah, weird. Bracers and sleeves end at the wrist. They don't cover any part of the hand. But if the modder who created the clothing/armor mod used the "Hand" armor slot, the bracers/sleeves will need the keyword.
pickonemore Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 6 minutes ago, KentuckyExpat said: As Emily has stated many times, yps itself doesn't include much in the way of items. You get them from the other mods she lists on the description page. As far as hi-jacking control, she notes on her description page that if you want to wear nail extensions and wear gloves at the same time you will need to use KID (Keyword Item Distributor) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728 to give the gloves the ypsFingerlessGloves keyword. This would be the "easily patched out" mechanism you say is needed. NOTE: The keyword will be needed for most arm/hand coverings that use the "Hand" armor slot. That would include gloves and gauntlets as well as bracers and even some sleeves (yeah, weird. Bracers and sleeves end at the wrist. They don't cover any part of the hand. But if the modder who created the clothing/armor mod used the "Hand" armor slot, the bracers/sleeves will need the keyword. Ok... so would i have to use "ypsFingerlessGloves keyword" for every glove i would wear? im genuinely asking
mopsyd Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 4 hours ago, pickonemore said: Ok... so would i have to use "ypsFingerlessGloves keyword" for every glove i would wear? im genuinely asking In the interim, you can just wear nails that are short (length 10) and they don't interfere. 12 and up interferes.
KentuckyExpat Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 5 hours ago, pickonemore said: Ok... so would i have to use "ypsFingerlessGloves keyword" for every glove i would wear? im genuinely asking Yes, unless the mod author had already made his/her gloves compatible with long nails. Some gloves are already tagged as "fingerless" so you would not need the keyword. For all of you out there unhappy that yps doesn't already make gloves compatible with long nails, bear in mind that there is no realistic way for Emily to create a mechanism that would automatically make every glove, gauntlet, bracer or sleeve from every conceivable clothing/armor mod compatible with yps. Just to give you an idea of the scope of such an effort, consider that Nexus alone has over 10,000 clothing and armor mods. So if you want compatibility here, I'm afraid that you're going to have to do it yourself.
mismocould Posted October 23, 2024 Posted October 23, 2024 (edited) I'm struggling a little with the hair system. I'm thinking I might have something missing, but when I select the "Can you show me a list of hair styles" from a fashion NPC, it never does anything and NPC just backs out to the dialogue menu. In addition (and I assume these 2 are related), the Dibella quest is getting stuck for me at the point of having Yorga do my hair in Riften. It prompts me to sit down but nothing ever engages after sitting. Note I am running SE, I have KS Hairdos installed as well as Dint Hairpack, LovelyHairstyles, and Undine Hair. I have read the setup several times and have all dependencies best I can tell and have not run into an issue as of yet. Edit: think I found my problem, racemenu had overridden the hair control way back at the beginning of the question during the gender swap. My bad! Edited October 25, 2024 by mismocould Solved
KentuckyExpat Posted October 25, 2024 Posted October 25, 2024 On 10/23/2024 at 3:18 PM, mismocould said: I'm struggling a little with the hair system. I'm thinking I might have something missing, but when I select the "Can you show me a list of hair styles" from a fashion NPC, it never does anything and NPC just backs out to the dialogue menu. In addition (and I assume these 2 are related), the Dibella quest is getting stuck for me at the point of having Yorga do my hair in Riften. It prompts me to sit down but nothing ever engages after sitting. Note I am running SE, I have KS Hairdos installed as well as Dint Hairpack, LovelyHairstyles, and Undine Hair. I have read the setup several times and have all dependencies best I can tell and have not run into an issue as of yet. Edit: think I found my problem, racemenu had overridden the hair control way back at the beginning of the question during the gender swap. My bad! So. Did you get the new hair style from Yorga?
emily1673 Posted October 27, 2024 Author Posted October 27, 2024 First of all: I am still alive, doing well, just very very busy with other stuff, didn't have any time for modding this month. Still working on the next update, but it'll be a bit bigger and need some time. No ETA. On 10/1/2024 at 3:36 PM, KentuckyExpat said: Emily - a question and a few random suggestions. Question - what is "body morphing"? Suggestions - in the first operation, the doctor would be preparing and administering an anesthetic. Anesthesia is the process of reducing/eliminating pain during a medical procedure, anesthetic is the drug used. You use the term "got" throughout your mod. A better term is "have". Body morphing means the body will change over time from taking the hormones. (Right now it is static) On 10/4/2024 at 3:11 AM, Miss Sophia said: "May I ask something" - This query fires way too often. "No they are waterproof" Way too often "Your fingers." Way way too often "Thank you for the compliment." It's especially annoying when your follower asks if they can ask something several times a day, sometimes consecutively. The worst is when a crowd of people all fire "may i ask something" Basically i leave the area rather try to talk to someone. Sexual Harassment mod is less intrusive than "May I ask something?" please please please, reduce the chance of this firing by a lot. Awesome mod btw, this is my only gripe. Known issue. I might work on it in the future, but not high up on the list. Turn it off for the time being if it annoys you. On 10/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, ebbluminous said: Another long hair style... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/131257?tab=description Thanks. Feel free to provide a hair config json file for it. On 10/13/2024 at 10:33 PM, KentuckyExpat said: Are you using the latest version, 6.8.4.1? If so, you need to go to Riften to get the potion. Emily changed that, not sure why. May have something to do with the changes to the quest that she is working on. Reason is that I need to send the player away from Winterhold, so that Lena has enough time to travel to Solitude and get her ears pierced in between. On 10/13/2024 at 10:44 PM, serra2 said: Who do I talk to in Riften? Like the quest step just say "I feel a bit unwell, maybe Lena has some advice", and the quest marker is on her. Ingun. Should have a quest marker, if you start the quest anew. On 10/17/2024 at 5:23 AM, 34567891 said: I really should learn how to mod so I can create a bad-end type quest using the gender TF function of the mod. Of course. Go ahead. All the tools are there. I am working on a "badder end type" ending of the Dibella quest now. On 10/20/2024 at 4:05 AM, decadancev said: Is there a way to adjust default eyeshadow colors? I've found how to change lipstick, but can't see where are the values for eyeshadow are. You can use custom color eyeshadow. 1
Balgin Posted October 27, 2024 Posted October 27, 2024 Hey Emily, glad to see you're still alive. I've got a few suggestions regarding the Dibella quest. Nothing major. Spoiler 1: Before donning the corset of female form the player may be instructed to shave his face to aid with the disguise. Of course there's a magical element to it but he doesn't know if it will cover sense of touch or even how much of a beard or stubble it might cover up. He might not need to shave at all but this would be part of the brainwashing, part of the conditioning. A symbolic departure from his male ways as he removes a symbol of his masculinity. I don't think you need a full immersive shaving scene for a one off incident that won't repeat. Just maybe a conversational mention that "you might want to shave before putting this on." 2: Talk about the girdle making it difficult to pee standing up, maybe even being told to wee sitting down while wearing it. 3: At the piercing stage check if the player's ears are already pierced. Currently, if they are (and they're wearing any piercings) a whole bunch of debug messages about nothing being permanently welded to each slot constantly fire on a loop that never seems to end. Even if the "your ears are already pierced" stage. 4: Boob job. I can imagine the bimbo dialogue lines might be much more accepting and positive at this stage. Less freaking out over what the doctor's done and more thanking him. This actually ties in to the next upcoming point. 5: Later on when Lena/Ray suddenly out of nowhere says "you might also want to get your nipples pierced now as well" this feels very strange especially when they then become more forceful and say "anyway just do it when you're ready" instead of "if you want to/when you want to". Perhaps when you come back from the doctor with breasts and show them to Lena for the first time she could make an offhanded mention of how you might want to get your nipples pierced to celebrate your new boobs/ or to compensate for the disappointment ("at least now you can decorate them. We can get you some nice lacy underwear or maybe even put little rings in them or something. Would a little sparkle lift your mood?"). I don't think it should be more than half a sentence - a throwaway line. Something that would make more sense later instead of it feeling so sudden later on. I don't think bimbo lines should react to the initial piercing mention but they might be more positive later on after the full operation. The bimbo could either say something like "Ooh, I like the sound of that" or even "I wonder what else I could get pierced too." 6: For the tricked into surgery quest line later on this feels like it could involve Ingun Black Briar again. Her current dialogue ("the girl's disease") suggests that she knows full well what's going on. Normally she's a talented alchemist who does really well when she's making poisons but lacks the talent or interest to create beneficial potions. She could have innocently meant well but I suspect her actions were far more malicious. Going off to her for assistance (maybe talking to Lena/Ray and saying you're not comfortable with what the priestess in Markarth is suggesting and then they suggest going to see that nice alchemist in Riften who helped you out before) could lead to being tricked or perhaps you already have something planned for that. 7: For the Shemale cage (and possible removal) I notice you recently took a mild interest in Her Boners and wrote some dialogue for that mod. If a player is using that mod then that particular inn looks like the perfect place to find sympathetic people who'd be interested in helping to remove the cage. Not that they'd necessarily have much success but it feels like a natural location for some crossover content and possible cage removal in the distant future. That last one's less wishful thinking and more an observation based on past events :p.
Bahmont Posted October 27, 2024 Posted October 27, 2024 How exactly does the thought system work? I have sound and texture file with all 4 parts of the sound files. Just put on belt+bra. There are no thoughts vocalized or written? Do I need BOS? Am I missing something? My setup I currently has, sound and texture after smaller lipstick file. Part one is before part 2 and so on in order. My makeup and hair are now working perfectly, not sure exactly why but it is cool.
emily1673 Posted October 27, 2024 Author Posted October 27, 2024 30 minutes ago, Bahmont said: How exactly does the thought system work? I have sound and texture file with all 4 parts of the sound files. Just put on belt+bra. There are no thoughts vocalized or written? Do I need BOS? Am I missing something? My setup I currently has, sound and texture after smaller lipstick file. Part one is before part 2 and so on in order. My makeup and hair are now working perfectly, not sure exactly why but it is cool. See the FAQ here. BOS is not needed for the thought system.
emily1673 Posted October 27, 2024 Author Posted October 27, 2024 5 hours ago, Balgin said: Hey Emily, glad to see you're still alive. I've got a few suggestions regarding the Dibella quest. Nothing major. Hide contents 1: Before donning the corset of female form the player may be instructed to shave his face to aid with the disguise. Of course there's a magical element to it but he doesn't know if it will cover sense of touch or even how much of a beard or stubble it might cover up. He might not need to shave at all but this would be part of the brainwashing, part of the conditioning. A symbolic departure from his male ways as he removes a symbol of his masculinity. I don't think you need a full immersive shaving scene for a one off incident that won't repeat. Just maybe a conversational mention that "you might want to shave before putting this on." 2: Talk about the girdle making it difficult to pee standing up, maybe even being told to wee sitting down while wearing it. 3: At the piercing stage check if the player's ears are already pierced. Currently, if they are (and they're wearing any piercings) a whole bunch of debug messages about nothing being permanently welded to each slot constantly fire on a loop that never seems to end. Even if the "your ears are already pierced" stage. 4: Boob job. I can imagine the bimbo dialogue lines might be much more accepting and positive at this stage. Less freaking out over what the doctor's done and more thanking him. This actually ties in to the next upcoming point. 5: Later on when Lena/Ray suddenly out of nowhere says "you might also want to get your nipples pierced now as well" this feels very strange especially when they then become more forceful and say "anyway just do it when you're ready" instead of "if you want to/when you want to". Perhaps when you come back from the doctor with breasts and show them to Lena for the first time she could make an offhanded mention of how you might want to get your nipples pierced to celebrate your new boobs/ or to compensate for the disappointment ("at least now you can decorate them. We can get you some nice lacy underwear or maybe even put little rings in them or something. Would a little sparkle lift your mood?"). I don't think it should be more than half a sentence - a throwaway line. Something that would make more sense later instead of it feeling so sudden later on. I don't think bimbo lines should react to the initial piercing mention but they might be more positive later on after the full operation. The bimbo could either say something like "Ooh, I like the sound of that" or even "I wonder what else I could get pierced too." 6: For the tricked into surgery quest line later on this feels like it could involve Ingun Black Briar again. Her current dialogue ("the girl's disease") suggests that she knows full well what's going on. Normally she's a talented alchemist who does really well when she's making poisons but lacks the talent or interest to create beneficial potions. She could have innocently meant well but I suspect her actions were far more malicious. Going off to her for assistance (maybe talking to Lena/Ray and saying you're not comfortable with what the priestess in Markarth is suggesting and then they suggest going to see that nice alchemist in Riften who helped you out before) could lead to being tricked or perhaps you already have something planned for that. 7: For the Shemale cage (and possible removal) I notice you recently took a mild interest in Her Boners and wrote some dialogue for that mod. If a player is using that mod then that particular inn looks like the perfect place to find sympathetic people who'd be interested in helping to remove the cage. Not that they'd necessarily have much success but it feels like a natural location for some crossover content and possible cage removal in the distant future. That last one's less wishful thinking and more an observation based on past events :p. Good suggestions! Most can be included easily. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now