Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is it possible to only use hair from a specific hair mod? The MCM is confusing to say the least... I have KS Hair HDT, and I'd like only hairs from that mod to be used by YPS. Is this possible?

Yes. In the file ypsHairDatabase.json you can specify the hair mods used by YPS. Just make sure that YPS can use a sufficient number of hair mods to cover the basic styles and the basic lengths.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Plus I have actually included some functionality: The SLS misogyny debuff will not be applied upon genderswap (stage 180), but will only be applied at stage 1160 (during the transformation into a female). That means that at the end shemales won't have the misogyny debuff, only females will. This is intended.

Love to see sexlab mods working together even in small ways, as always I will keep using the mod but wait for the genderswap playthrough for when quest is done, I can wait though don't take this as me rushing you, I got plenty of content to go through.


Are you taking suggestions regarding the questline or do you have it all worked out? If not then ignore the next part, hormones version of genderswap has some dialogue being blocked by player being pregnant and eventually you can miss the window I think. It could make for a fun survival to have to avoid getting pregnant for like a month or something as an optional last resort if you change your mind at the/after the last stage. I guess its a common trope in genederswap stories but it would be nice to have more interactions with Fertility mode.

Ā 

Either way I'm really loving the new additions especially bimbos integration, creates pretty fun interactions with Wartimes.

Edited by Karkhel
Posted
1 hour ago, Karkhel said:

Are you taking suggestions regarding the questline or do you have it all worked out? If not then ignore the next part, hormones version of genderswap has some dialogue being blocked by player being pregnant and eventually you can miss the window I think. It could make for a fun survival to have to avoid getting pregnant for like a month or something as an optional last resort if you change your mind at the/after the last stage. I guess its a common trope in genederswap stories but it would be nice to have more interactions with Fertility mode.

Feel free to post suggestions; better do it right now, before you forget themĀ  ;) .

However, at this time I am spending all my resources to finish the last quest stages. Only once this is done, I will do the BOS integration and try to implement other suggestions. (I already know that some existing previous quest stages need improvement.)

The current story of the Dibella quest implies also that players should not get menstruation or become pregnant, so I will have to disable that functionality of Beeing Female somehow, or add another optional quest or quest branch.

Posted (edited)

v. 6.5.3.1
- fixed an issue inhibiting fashion addiction level decrease (thanks to @No0n33)
- fixed an issue with Dibella quest dialogue ( -> it should no longer be necessary to set the dialogue variables manually in the console)

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by emily1673
Posted
11 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

The current story of the Dibella quest implies also that players should not get menstruation or become pregnant, so I will have to disable that functionality of Beeing Female somehow, or add another optional quest or quest branch.

I would def prefer branch or just let people disable the features themselves if they want to, I do think most people are using Fertility mode nowadays though, there are some issues with beeing female that no one ever got around to fix and it seems like majority of people are just using fertility mode with animations from beeing female. I mean I don't wanna put words into people's mouths and I didn't make a poll or anything and maybe more people here still use it but that's been my impression. I know baka mods still call for both fertility and beeing female but I'm not sure about SL survival and Wartimes, I think it might just be fertility mode that's compatible with features there.

Posted
24 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Feel free to post suggestions; better do it right now, before you forget themĀ  ;) .

However, at this time I am spending all my resources to finish the last quest stages. Only once this is done, I will do the BOS integration and try to implement other suggestions. (I already know that some existing previous quest stages need improvement.)

The current story of the Dibella quest implies also that players should not get menstruation or become pregnant, so I will have to disable that functionality of Beeing Female somehow, or add another optional quest or quest branch.

When asking Yolie about other peircings, she mentions Tris is kept in the basement. However, Tris wanders around in the same room! Any chance, she can be kept in the basement where she belongs? :D

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Feel free to post suggestions; better do it right now, before you forget themĀ  ;) .

However, at this time I am spending all my resources to finish the last quest stages. Only once this is done, I will do the BOS integration and try to implement other suggestions. (I already know that some existing previous quest stages need improvement.)

The current story of the Dibella quest implies also that players should not get menstruation or become pregnant, so I will have to disable that functionality of Beeing Female somehow, or add another optional quest or quest branch.

I've been waiting to mention that. Currently Beeing Female grants the player a menstrual cycle immediately upon donning the corset of female curves. I've been avoiding mentioning it to help you focus on finishing the main mod before getting sidetracked by things like that.

Ā 

In the meantime, what do you want me to do with Dint's alternate hair models? Some look black with coloured tips whilst others look like blended/graduated/ombre highlights (darker roots blending towards lighter tips). Would you like me to just include all the alternative hair models so people can choose for themselves or go through and carefully vet them for quality before inclusion?

Ā 

Here's a quick side by side comparison with a garish bright colour chosen to show off the difference (RaceMenu light is turned off, however). Images in spoiler tag to help page loading times. And yes, little Nem has a giant head because she's malnourished/undedeveloped with a large cranium to make room for her giant brain (plus I get to make jokes about Allie McBeal when playing her :p).

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

20230730190628_1.jpg.1cb303ec30c6400003bf162d7a6f055a.jpg

Spoiler

20230730190634_1.jpg.ed57ccd52d22ab856117fe2fc813f912.jpg

Ā 

Edited by Balgin
Posted

Ā 

On 7/30/2023 at 1:48 PM, Karkhel said:

I would def prefer branch or just let people disable the features themselves if they want to, I do think most people are using Fertility mode nowadays though

I second this. I would love to see Fertility Mode integration in the Dibella Quest as well. It is a must have for me when I play female. I have it running right now, while playing through the Dibella Quest for testing purposes and of course it doesn't fit the female story line now, but I can role play it or disable it until I want to use it.Ā  Luckily there is already lots of magic around Skyrim. So becoming 100% female is not out of the question ?

Posted
Just now, Thorxx said:

Ā 

I second this. I would love to see Fertility Mode integration in the Dibella Quest as well. It is a must have for me when I play female. I have it running right now, while playing through the Dibella Quest for testing purposes and of course it doesn't fit the female story line now, but I can role play it or disable it until I want to use it.Ā  Luckily there is already lots of magic around Skyrim. So becoming 100% female is not out of the question ?

Technically this is not difficult to implement. Once the story is finished, it shouldn't be hard to add it (maybe an MCM option).

Posted

Brainstorming time, e. g. for @Hanshurtig11 @CornyRabbit696 @Darkwing241 @Alis_999 @Balgin, or anybody else:

Ā 

Several people here seem to be not satisfied with the Fashion Addiction mechanics, in particular that it gives a speech debuff.

I am considering to change the way it is done. If the player has high fashion addiction but does not wear makeup, how could a debuff look like, aside from a speech debuff?

Posted
21 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Brainstorming time, e. g. for @Hanshurtig11 @CornyRabbit696 @Darkwing241 @Alis_999 @Balgin, or anybody else:

Ā 

Several people here seem to be not satisfied with the Fashion Addiction mechanics, in particular that it gives a speech debuff.

I am considering to change the way it is done. If the player has high fashion addiction but does not wear makeup, how could a debuff look like, aside from a speech debuff?

Ā 

A speech debuff did always feel a bit out of place for it to me. The way I read the fashion addiction is the PC feeling like she's not beautiful enough- even though she is! She's wearing nylons and highheels and makeup and a pretty dress and earrings and has perfect hair but she still wants more, and that's all she can think about! But to another person, she's still the most gorgeous woman in Tamriel, so her speech skill (a measure of her charisma) should be unaffected.

Ā 

In BoS, I represented that dress-like-a-bimbo (or here, wear-more-makeup) obsession totally dominating her thoughts as a regen penalty, either HP or magicka/stamina. It doesn't totally shut the game down for the player, but if you want to keep playing properly you're basically forced to go give your PC what she wants.

Ā 

And then while she's suffering with her addiction, as a punishment for letting your makeup wear off, maybe a force-apply of any makeup in the inventory? Or the vendors recognise that she's desperate and overcharge her for the makeup she wants so badly? And I'm starting to get a bit BoS here, but maybe she ends up needing to fish for compliments, just to feel pretty enough. Most people are happy to just say "Yes, you're beautiful" and move on but some will see that she's desperate and ask for something in return...

Ā 

Ā 

And, after I wrote it, I realised that this next part is basically useless to you, because it's pretty much completely out of YPS's scope, but I'll leave it anyway just in case you get any ideas from it.

Spoiler

Ā  Ā Ā  I think it'd be fun to have a fully addicted PC start needing to go further to feel beautiful. Dressing pretty isn't enough any more, she needs to be more feminine and pretty. How? Bigger breasts. Maybe the surgeon from the Dibella quest can help. A big round butt is good too. Well, now she feels the need to show off her beauty a bit more with shorter skirts and tighter tops. So on and so forth. And eventually that beautifully elegant woman who was so addicted to fashion now looks like a trashy bimbo, and is finally happy...

Ā 

I feel like YPS's fashion addiction is a princess-ificaiton kind of thing, so that then progressing into a slut-ification appeals to me (unsuprisingly!).

Ā 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Several people here seem to be not satisfied with the Fashion Addiction mechanics, in particular that it gives a speech debuff.

I am considering to change the way it is done. If the player has high fashion addiction but does not wear makeup, how could a debuff look like, aside from a speech debuff?

Speechcraft ist very important for my character to get things done or avoid things/harm. A speech debuff works perfect for me for fashion addiction. To me it seems people are reacting to the fact that she is not as beautiful/alluring as she was, without makeup, hair style etc, which gave her a speech gain in the first place.

Ā 

In addition to speech debuff, due to her insecurity there could be a magicka debuff, as it a mental skill, or her flirt ability suffers drastically, even though I'm not sure what that could mean. Boyfriend leaves? Can't successfully flirt and get lover?

Edited by Thorxx
Posted

Hello emily, I am a chinese player, could I translate this mod and send it to you ? And I want to start this mod's dibella quest with a femboy. But you know, the femboy's body usually based on the female body, which means that I cannot start the quest. So do you have some opinions to solve this problem?

Posted
10 hours ago, emily1673 said:
11 hours ago, Thorxx said:

I second this. I would love to see Fertility Mode integration in the Dibella Quest as well. It is a must have for me when I play female. I have it running right now, while playing through the Dibella Quest for testing purposes and of course it doesn't fit the female story line now, but I can role play it or disable it until I want to use it.Ā  Luckily there is already lots of magic around Skyrim. So becoming 100% female is not out of the question ?

Technically this is not difficult to implement. Once the story is finished, it shouldn't be hard to add it (maybe an MCM option).

One suggestion would be an optional quest or quest branch with a few quest stages after the female path finished to have a ritual at Dibella's temple, maybe with the req to join the sisterhood, or a ritual at Mara's temple as Mara is the Goddess of Love and Fertility. Maybe the player wants to become a mother, and/or have a family with her lover.

Ā 

I do also believe Fertility Mode is used more now, as it is still under active development with Adventures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56750) and Fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46820) at least for SE. It is available for LE and Adventures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109566) got updated in 2022, but no extra fixes mod for LE I believe.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zittonā…” said:

Hello emily, I am a chinese player, could I translate this mod and send it to you ? And I want to start this mod's dibella quest with a femboy. But you know, the femboy's body usually based on the female body, which means that I cannot start the quest. So do you have some opinions to solve this problem?

There is already a Chinese conversion: https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6013181-1-1.html, but this is an older version, so feel free to do a more recent one. Or maybe you wait a few months until the Dibella quest is completed.

For Femboys: In future, might think of a way to let femboys start the quest. Currently only males can start it, so you would need to change gender to male (in racemenu), then start the quest, and then you can change back to female immediately.

Ā 

37 minutes ago, Thorxx said:

One suggestion would be an optional quest or quest branch with a few quest stages after the female path finished to have a ritual at Dibella's temple, maybe with the req to join the sisterhood, or a ritual at Mara's temple as Mara is the Goddess of Love and Fertility. Maybe the player wants to become a mother, and/or have a family with her lover.

Ā 

I do also believe Fertility Mode is used more now, as it is still under active development with Adventures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56750) and Fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46820) at least for SE. It is available for LE and Adventures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109566) got updated in 2022, but no extra fixes mod for LE I believe.

That would be a good idea, kinda an epilogue to the quest. I will note it down.

Edited by emily1673
Posted

Honestly speech debuff makes sense to me in that I imagine character stumbling on her words etc because she doesn't feel confident. I never imagined it's how she looks but how she feels about herself and what kind of aura she is projecting in conversation because of it. But more importantly gameplay wise it makes sense because it scales prices, so it might affect player's ways of getting money through trading and push her into less savory ways. But also at least one prostitution mod (don't remember which tbh :D ) has some of the scaling from speech.

Personally I'm running trade routes so a possible way of earning money outside of combat (either because my character chooses to or is forced to) is being affected. If my character gets hp/magica regen debuff and she is a Bimbo(s of Skyrim LE/SE) and she ends up losing some levels in other skills.

Meanwhile speech debuff will affect "civilian" part the most. Prices of food I have to buy because of RND, if I happen to try to sell over the counter things I don't have licences for the prices are even worse.
I won't say I would stay with the old YPS version because of it, no way, I trust that this mod will have interesting features I wouldn't wanna miss out on but I would turn off the debuff if possible and miss the current implementation. It's a minor feature but it creates some interesting interactions with Wartimes, SL survival and YPS, you end up fashion addicted if you don't leave the wartimes house fast enough, and you have to keep up with the makeup because debuffs are harsher in a more hardcore economy that SL survival setups encourage.

Ā 

I think Bimbos affecting fighting side of things pushing the player into giving in, and YPS handling the outcome of that lifestyle is a nice combination. The biggest downside probably is that speech could be utilized way more in Sexlab mods. But what I like about the current version is it's not always player's idea to use makeup in the first place until she gets addicted, either through SL survival or wartimes, so you then need a debuff that affects the player no matter if they are fighting or staying in town because they became public whore or something. I always really enjoy features that eitherĀ deliberately or accidentally create fun interactions between mods.

Posted
51 minutes ago, Thorxx said:

I do also believe Fertility Mode is used more now, as it is still under active development with Adventures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56750) and Fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46820) at least for SE. It is available for LE and Adventures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109566) got updated in 2022, but no extra fixes mod for LE I believe.

I think there is a roundabout way of getting the fixes to work on LE but I just never bothered as going through all of the changelogs its mostly things that do not affect my setup. I don't have hundreds or even tens of pregnant npcs roaming around so better handling of that is not a thing I care about, and there was one change I just straight up didn't like. I do use fertility adventures though, nice mod, even if generic npc coverage is a bit simple.

Posted
1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Several people here seem to be not satisfied with the Fashion Addiction mechanics, in particular that it gives a speech debuff.

I am considering to change the way it is done. If the player has high fashion addiction but does not wear makeup, how could a debuff look like, aside from a speech debuff?

Ā 

I actually don't mind the speech debuff, but there definitely is room for growth in the addiction system.Ā  Brace yourself I'm about to get long winded.

Ā 

Ā 

The current system and how I use it.

Ā 

I play a lot of devious follower games,Ā  and I really enjoy the entrapment aspects of the addiction system.Ā  Ā The system is at its best when there is a short term reward for adopting new fashion features.Ā  The reward slowly declines and is replaced by a penalty for lacking fashion features.Ā  The player (not the PC) is incentivized to play the entrapment game.Ā Ā Ā I often roleplay that my PC needs to get extra dressed up in certain ways for certain environments, she gets her hair done to go to the tavern, puts heels on when she goes to the jarls palace ect.Ā  I typically do not wear fashion items full time until addiction and train progress.Ā  I would prefer that the end result of fashion addiction is a PC that is WORSE off than one who had never started, at least worse off in some ways.

Ā 

In my mind the speech skill does not represent the PC's appearance at all, it represents her having the confidence in herself to stand up for herself.Ā  New found beauty boosts her confidence.Ā  In the long run she's the same person, but ashamed to be seen without makeup on, hence the speech drop.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Once addicted, I enjoy the "upkeep" aspects of YPS.Ā  My PCs are typically struggling to make ends meet, and they often have to prioritize money going to certain places.Ā  Ultimately my fantasy/kink is when the PC chooses High heels and a sexy up-do over practical armor and weapons.Ā  (I want to emphasize that the PC chooses form over function not the me the player. I typically try to strategize and play "well" against the mods).Ā 

Ā 

I enjoy the strategic choices between different fashion items.Ā  Some like hair are cheap and easy to maintain, Heels have no maintenance costs, but have the long-run cost of being hobbled for life in impractical shoes, Makeup has "high" maintenance costs, Nails are expensive and time consuming (an issue when you have to pay a follower by the day)

Ā 

Ultimately my characters are genuinely trying to be heroic dragonborn, but societal pressure and "alternative problem solving" (sex) lead her to transform herself.Ā  Sometimes the fresh faced farm girls go to the big city and end up as heroic valkyries in towering heels, glorious hair and shining armor.Ā  Other times the wannabe adventurer ends up as a pawn to her former mercenary, tottering along in her heels and a painted face, a commodity for her mistress (the real hero) to trade.Ā  As a general rule I would prefer to be worse off in the long run.Ā  She may still be a hero in the long run, but there is a reason why you don't put on heels, perm your hairs and get nail extensions before a fight.Ā  The PC should struggle.Ā 

Ā 

Ways to get addicted

Ā 

I think it is worth exploring entry points into each of the fashion features.Ā  I think YPS is at its best when the player is making actually choices about fashion, and reacting to other mods or core Skyrim gameplay.Ā  I think YPS is at it's weakest when it's a `showracemenu substitute.Ā  Makeup, nails, stockings, hair ect. can all be added without this mod.Ā  The experience of acquiring the fashion features is the game play.Ā 

Ā 

1. Dress Codes:Ā  Create bouncers or some other mechanic that require (or simply pressure) the PC to wear a particular fashion feature.Ā  For example that fresh faced wannabe adventurer may think it's dumb to put paint on her face but it's the norm in Riften and everyone keeps asking her why she looks so tired.Ā  Or maybe High heels are the latest in High Elf Fashion and they are required in Jarl Elisefs court.Ā  The PC will equip them for these special occasions.Ā  Addiction will build, and the PC will start wearing these features full time, even if they are otherwise impractical.

Ā 

2. Devious Influencers: I didn't get far on it due to lack of technical skill, but a while back I started working on a mod that was based "Instagram influencers."Ā  No one likes them in real life, but in Skyrim they could make interesting "enemies."Ā  The basic idea was to create an NPC for each fashion feature and have them wander Skyrim.Ā  When the PC encounters there is some sort of social encounter, maybe a quests, and animation or just a conversation.Ā  They would also be vendors for that particular feature.Ā  The PC would either be intimidated by, or she would be jealous of the the beauty of the influencer and this would increase her addiction rank.Ā  I particularly liked the idea that these influencers were as phony as real life influencers.Ā  They would claim to be great warriors in sexy armor and high heels, in reality their boob plate and heels are totally impractical, but the PC doesn't know that.

Ā 

Buff MechanicsĀ 

Ā 

1. "racial" abilities:Ā  I think most people don't use the racial powers much, because they share a hotkey with shouts, but Skyrim has a built in system for non-spell spells.

  • Nails: Activate to boost unarmed damage, maybe add a bleed effect.Ā  Clawing with your nails quickly ruins them though.
  • Heels: Kick
  • Long hair:Ā  dramatically flip your hair to mesmerize a human enemy
  • Lip: blow a kiss to calm an enemy with a chance of empowering them instead

2.Ā  Pickpocket skill boost: Being able to distract NPCs makes sense

Ā 

3. Unlock Quests:Ā  To help differentiate Beauty and Confidence, Certain NPCs could begin offering new quests now that the PC is the "right type" to get the job done.Ā  Maybe they are just showing favoritism to a pretty girl, and are suddenly willing to pay you to do a fetch quest (simple to make these), or maybe it and innocent "teach my wife/daughter to wear makeup like yours," you go talk to the NPC and then get a gold reward.Ā  Other quests could be more of the sexlab variety.Ā  Either access to these quests lets you the mod maker give ANYTHING as a fashion reward.Ā  Believe it or not the buff for wearing stockings is a magic sword!Ā  Having tons of these mini-quests also creates easter eggs for players.Ā  They will find most quickly but there will always be a few they miss that they will find in later playthroughs, helping to keep the mod feeling fresh

Ā 

4. The Right Brand:Ā bathing in skyrim has different soaps that give minor buffs.Ā  Maybe you need to go to solitude to get the exact right brand (because it gives 5% magicka regen or something).Ā  Maybe specific brands of lipstick are 'poison ivy' esque, where a kiss can put an NPC to sleep?

Ā 

Ā 

Penalty Mechanics

Ā 

1.Ā  Confidence:Ā  Keep speech. But magic, and xp gain rate could be influenced as well.Ā  I'm not saying that these are the answer, just that you could consider them. Maybe NPCs start making requests of the PC?

  • Fashion Vendors add forced secondary purchases "I know you are here to get you hair done but you look so tired! Here try this makeup its only 100 gp"
  • NPC Vendors refuse business unless a fashion feature demand is met "honey you don't need a sword, go get your nails done"
  • Location owners kick the PC out unless a fashion demand is met "This is a temple! you can't be in here looking like that!" or "honey you are making a fool out of yourself in this tavern, at least go get your hair fixed!"

Ā 

2. Skills:Ā  Early in my skyrim (pre modding) career I made a "thief" character.Ā  That pickpocketed everyone they encountered.Ā  They quickly maxed the skill.Ā  The problem was that they had gained at like level 20 they hadn't gained any combat skills and they were just getting blown out of the water by most enemies.Ā  Adding a fashion skillĀ  would replicate this.Ā  A PC that spends all morning doing her makeup, admiring herself in the mirror and practicing her hipsway instead of doing sword work at the crack of dawn, is going to find herself in trouble.

  • Makeup/nails take talents to do yourself
  • Using fashion features increases a new skill tree
  • Fashion trainers cost gold, but also suggest new routines
    • you like makeup? instead of meditating on magic, adopt this new skincare routine
      • +fashion/-magic regen or similar
  • Unlock crafting recipes for makeup/lipstick/nails

3. More Costs:Ā  Introducing different quality levels to fashion items and a greater spread of prices.Ā  A amateur may be happy with cheap lipstick and generic pantyhose.Ā  The prettiest girl in Tamriel demands that unique shade of ultra matte red, and the finest imported silk from the Altmeri Dominion.

Ā 

4. More damage and maintenance:Ā  Wearing lots of fashion should demand lots of upkeep.Ā  You don't necessarily need a debuff spell to impose a disadvantage

  • Stockings: Rip when the PC takes damage
  • Hair: gets messed up in a lot of ways
    • Perms get ruined in the rain/water
    • fire damage requires treatment
    • Sleeping can muss things up, rougher sleeping more likely
  • Makeup: Has smudging mechanics already but they could use some cleanup, repricing could make upkeep more interesting
  • Nails: Picking up coins damages nails/some other penalty? It can be a pain IRL at least, a lazy Adventurer might just leave that coin on the table, even if a player would normally take everything that's not nailed down
  • Heels: Put new plastic(wood)/metal tips on them (maybe even with buffs associated with type?)

5. Fashion Feature Specific Buffs/Debuffs: Try to find ways to give the player something to think about for each fashion feature to simulate how a PC might be initially reluctant or see a feature as silly.Ā Ā 

  • Heels: specifically affect Speed already, but sneak is a good option
  • Nails: affect pickpocket/alchemy, as big nails are bad for manual dexterity
  • Makeup in general:Ā  Ā Every chemical and ground up plant in skyrim has a magical effect in potions, why not makeup?Ā  Early historical womens makeup is famously poisonous in the real world.

Ā 

Mechanics I feel it's best to avoid: In general I would like YPS to be a mod that I can use "while play skyrim" not a mod where "I play YPS"Ā  I want my characters to be primarily doing skyrim things.Ā  They should spend most of their time exploring dungeons, fighting, looting, and otherwise adventuring.Ā 

Ā 

Move speed debuffs:Ā  this is a universal recommendation for every mod.Ā  The ones on heels should stay, but move speed debuffs stack in weird ways.Ā  Multiple sources of move speed debuffs basically produce a character that can't move at all

Ā 

Magical spells and Mind Control:Ā  In general narratives are made weaker when a magic spell handwaves away motivation.Ā  Skyrim is a world with magic, but use it as a last resort.Ā  If I wanted a magic spell to beautify my character instantly, showracemenu does that much better than YPS ever could.

Ā 

Game play interrupting animations:Ā  The idea of a girl stumbling on her heels in combat is realistic, too me and many others it's also sexy.Ā  The problem is that they don't work very well in the Skyrim engine.Ā  Generally the animation I've seen stop most interactions with the pc.Ā  A good example are the DD chastity belt animations,Ā  the PC will stop mid combat and rub herself, while the enemies mill about not interacting or swing impotently at the air.Ā  It's really rare that the fantasy of a vulnerably horny girl actually happens.Ā  The VAST majority of the time these just cause a boring wait when I would otherwise be playing the game.Ā  This is not to say animations are bad, just save them for times where they are predictable, like quests, dress up scenes or other times when the player is in the mind set of admiring their character.

Ā 

Forcing a particular personality on the player:Ā  I use YPS to role play a lot of different types of characters.Ā  Only rarely are they the classic tropey internet bimbo.Ā  Sometimes they are naĆÆve farm girl, other times they are savage barbarian warrior women forced to conform to society, or they could be a pious priestess whose newfound status necessitates some glamor.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

å·²ē»ęœ‰äø€äøŖäø­ę–‡č½¬ę¢ļ¼šhttps://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6013181-1-1.htmlļ¼Œä½†čæ™ę˜Æäø€äøŖę—§ē‰ˆęœ¬ļ¼Œę‰€ä»„čÆ·éšę„åšäø€äøŖę›“ę–°ēš„ē‰ˆęœ¬ć€‚ęˆ–č€…ļ¼Œä¹Ÿč®øę‚Øē­‰å¾…å‡ äøŖęœˆļ¼Œē›“åˆ°čæŖč“ę‹‰ä»»åŠ”å®Œęˆć€‚

åÆ¹äŗŽå„³ę€§ē”·å­©ļ¼šå°†ę„ļ¼ŒåÆčƒ½ä¼šęƒ³åŠžę³•č®©å„³ę€§ē”·å­©å¼€å§‹ęŽ¢ē“¢ć€‚ē›®å‰åŖęœ‰ē”·ę€§åÆä»„åÆåŠØå®ƒļ¼Œę‰€ä»„ä½ éœ€č¦å°†ę€§åˆ«ę›“ę”¹äøŗē”·ę€§ļ¼ˆåœØē§ę—čœå•äø­ļ¼‰ļ¼Œē„¶åŽå¼€å§‹ä»»åŠ”ļ¼Œē„¶åŽä½ åÆä»„ē«‹å³å˜å›žå„³ę€§ć€‚

Ā 

čæ™å°†ę˜Æäø€äøŖå„½äø»ę„ļ¼Œęœ‰ē‚¹åƒęŽ¢ē“¢ēš„å°¾å£°ć€‚ęˆ‘ä¼šč®°äø‹ę„ēš„ć€‚

Actually, I am testing it now, because I translate some script. And I have finished the esp document for the last version

Posted

I cannot get makeup or the nails to apply properly.Ā  Whenever I apply or makeup get applied by someone else, nothing shows up. Whenever I try an put on nail polish my hands disappear. I also wentĀ to the setting and selected nail polish is applied from slave tats, and that still did not work,Ā 

Ā 

I am playing AE

Posted

I finished playing through the Dibella Quest (female path) until stage 1350 and the obvious ending. Wow! Just Wow! I'm surprised it worked so well on my "heavy modded" mod list SE (16640) that I'm still fine tuning. The postop GRS stages were great and made me really feel in pain.

Ā 

I personally really liked the Name Change (with possibility to change name list), the Girl Talk, the Flirt and Lover mechanic features so far.

Ā 

I saw a few minor typos and will point them out after my next run through. They didn't matter to me though and I enjoyed the quest so much, I didn't want to pause to write them down. My bet ?

Posted
22 hours ago, mrcrispy5765 said:

I cannot get makeup or the nails to apply properly.Ā  Whenever I apply or makeup get applied by someone else, nothing shows up. Whenever I try an put on nail polish my hands disappear. I also wentĀ to the setting and selected nail polish is applied from slave tats, and that still did not work,Ā 

Ā 

I am playing AE

I've had this issue minus the missing hands for so long on SE and haven't been able to find a fix :(Ā hoping someone else has any ideas because I cannot for the life of me find any incompatabilityĀ that might be causing it.

Posted

Hi @emily1673

Ā 

Just had an idea while on the Bimbos thread for a new YPS item - Perfume!

Ā 

A potion that once applied, has an effect on those nearby while it lasts and of course contributes to fashion addiction.

Ā 

Couple of effect ideas:

Raises arousal

Improves Speech

Triggers comments like nail polish does

Small debuff on enemies

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have other Hair Mods that:

Ā 

1. have physics in racemenu

2. do not freeze face expression

3. are for SE

4. at least 5 or more hairs

5 preferably long hair styles

Ā 

I am a litte bit desperate as the only Hair mods that fulfill those criteria are KS Hairdos SMP andĀ Valkyr HDT-SMP Hairstyles. Others are freezing face expressions like the Dint999 ones (which are actually very good but thus showstopper) or have to add the physics by equipping those hairs as armor lite the tullius ones.

Edited by Johannes01
Posted
On 7/30/2023 at 7:29 PM, emily1673 said:

Feel free to post suggestions; better do it right now, before you forget themĀ  ;) .

If you want more suggestions, I would personally like to see an option to the Dibella quest that continues the forced/mistaken transformation theme we see in the earlier stages of the quest. Maybe after hooking up with Ray the PC realizes that they need to remove the belt cause it's making them behave like a woman. And in a similair vein to the breast surgery the doctor mistakes the PC for wanting to become a woman when the PC tells the doctor "they want to become normal" or something. The doctor could agree, but says some paperwork from the council are required before the surgery.

Or that Lena tricks the PC into SRS and name change.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...