1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

I haven't heard from Vivi so I won't post here because it is his mod.

But I'll pm you my copy directly and hope that won't offend him.

Thank you! It works like a charm! My sissy character's cock is safe now.

Edited by jayantony
On 7/3/2022 at 10:53 AM, Bluegunk said:

Good work thank you, Juicetown. That works really well and looks good, though the Fairy Drop is a little bit forward for the female body.

It would be cool if you could manage the male one for SSE?  I converted Vivi's wonderful mod for my SSE game, and runs as an ESPFE, too. 

But the original HDT of course is dead for SSE for the male version.

Vivi - do you want me to send you my SSE version so you can extend your work to SSE?

More generally: 

Having tried out the mod, is there any way to attach the drop node to the penis end as an alternative to the cage? The Fairy Drop would have a much wider application if it rode with the end - possibly a mod in itself?! ?

May I also have your SSE version?

That's done, Pedro, Demi and Lty.

I've sent Vivi a copy of my SSE file, but she seems to be 'out of office' at the moment.

Hopefully, if there are no problems, it will be published for folks in due course.

Edited by Bluegunk
7 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

就這樣完成了,佩德羅、黛米和萊蒂。

我已經給Vivi發了一份我的SSE檔的副本,但她目前似乎“不在辦公室”。

希望如果沒有問題,它將在適當的時候發佈給人們。

Thank you very much my friend :)

On 7/15/2022 at 4:29 AM, Bluegunk said:

I've sent Vivi a copy of my SSE file, but she seems to be 'out of office' at the moment.

Hopefully, if there are no problems, it will be published for folks in due course.

Could you send it me as well please?

On 7/15/2022 at 1:29 PM, Bluegunk said:

Would like to have this too!

On 7/15/2022 at 3:29 AM, Bluegunk said:

May I please have your conversion as well? Also, does your version work with this?

On 7/15/2022 at 6:29 AM, Bluegunk said:

can you send it to me to... i also wonder..does it work with trx futanari addon

On 7/15/2022 at 6:29 AM, Bluegunk said:

Can I have it too plz

On 7/23/2022 at 2:18 AM, Meladiator said:

May I please have your conversion as well? Also, does your version work with this?

Seconding this. Only seeing multicolored squares when I try to use the mod. (Requesting if it works with the horsecages please.)

Am 8.7.2022 um 13:58 Uhr sagte Bluegunk:

Ich habe nichts von Vivi gehört, also werde ich hier nichts posten, weil es sein Mod ist.

Aber ich schicke dir mein Exemplar direkt per Pn und hoffe, dass ihn das nicht kränkt.

Oh ha - there's already a rebuild for Skyrim SE? Yes?

May I politely ask for the necessary files

Spoiler

image.jpeg.bd5c0f2475cfa1c8265a02f5bf27e59b.jpegimage.jpeg.2fd83832d25a207bc4e569fb0901936f.jpegimage.jpeg.f753dcc188e344bd475f18016ef174ff.jpegimage.jpeg.ce5050668b7f9c4ff0d1e38c193eb747.jpeg

Wonderful mod! Unfortunately, I cannot leave a review for some reason, so I'mma just write it here. However, the main con is that I had to manually adjust the textures of the penis so that they would at least somohow match the bo. I know it's not the author's fault because it is dependent on the equippable schlong, but if you know how to fix this colour mismatch I'd really appreciate it. Also the fairy drop seems to be too far away from the penis