Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Is there a mod that allows me to control the animation of two npc, like how you can control the pc animations with O?

SexLab Tools can do that:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

1. have the actors that are having sex in the crosshairs.

2. press "N" on your keyboard and click on "control animation".

3. press "H" on your keyboard for a list of animations that are available for them.

^^^What ENB is that in the picture?

I am looking for an ALL FEMALE mod of a new land or town or city just something with ALL females they can be lesbos whatever just something saucy with NEW npcs not an alteration of vanilla npcs is there anything like this out there? It can't be a player home either I hate those lol.

I'm fairly new to modding and I'm looking for something like these, they don't have to be an exact feature of a mod. Planning to play it like a hentai game. I've tried defeat but they cant be followers and they can leave and paradise hall crashes my game.

- a mod that converts hostile npcs to become a follower by defeating/raping them?

-sexy bosses that are fuckable after defeating them

-making an enemy race with different presets from other mods.

^^^What ENB is that in the picture?

I am looking for an ALL FEMALE mod of a new land or town or city just something with ALL females they can be lesbos whatever just something saucy with NEW npcs not an alteration of vanilla npcs is there anything like this out there? It can't be a player home either I hate those lol.

Might not be your thing but check out Skyfem here on LL. Turns all males into futa. I can't paste links with this forum s/w so you'll have to find it yourself, sorry. It's a new mod.

I only started using it yesterday and I'm already a big fan.

Does anyone know what armor is used in this picture.attachicon.gifIMG_6265.JPG

If I'm not mistaken, that is darkconsole's milkslave exerience armor http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1526-milk-slave-experience-mse-mods/

Cowbell is something close to my wish to get a jingling anklet somewhere.

the zaz expansion has a bunch of hdt ankle chains that make noise when you walk around, if that was what you were looking for

I forget what mod it was, but I had a mod where you can craft boots from each of the different armor tiers into thigh boots of the same material. I seem to have removed it from the list between characters and I don't remember what name it was under (I think it was an armor replacer mod and I replaced it with another armor replacer mod). If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can provide me a link to re-download the mod I would appreciate it.

could be this one. i never use the thigh boots myself but they are in there.

So this a request for a mod.

I'm hoping that someone would be willing to make a mod for OSA/OSex that adds creampie animations where applicable, possibly also with BeeingFemale support(Optional). OSex has a lot of potential, but there are barely any mods to extend its functionality and without some sort of finisher animation for the sex animations, they never stop unless you pull out. There's no finish. So I was hoping someone would be willing to learn how to animate for it and add that in.

Also, would anyone happen to know if there's a mod that converts all the vanilla clothing(not armor) to UUNP? I can only find armor conversions.

A Combat ballbust mod would be awesome. Perhaps two types of attacks.

1. A chargeable kick which temporary stuns targets, maybe animation holding their groin, when fully charged target is paralyzed for longer time. Does damage and is quicker. (Can be blocked)

2. A knee to the groin, triggered by a grab, has a longer stun and does more damage then a kick but has shorter range. (Cannot be blocked)

It be a nice little combat mod for female characters if such a mod would exist.

Where I can find a remedy for this:

i10006964.jpg

?

My PC and only he lost the floor contact abruptly.

I checked the character scale through console:

getscale >> 1.00 (with base 1.03)

What the hell is this "base"? Where did it come from?

No High Heels, no Relistic Ragdolls, no XPMSE. NPCs are fine, only PC (male) keeps levitating.

It's no fun, it's still going. Invisible high heels, levitation. No immersion. No Skyrim. Any tips?

It's alright. Reinstalled XPMSE and that's it.