Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hey everyone! I'm looking for sexy armor and clothing mods. What are some of your favorites I probably didn't catch on my first glance through the forums? Bodyslide-compatible stuff would be nice, but if that's not possible, I guess I'll manage... :P

Also, I'm looking specifically for modern stuff as well, like tank tops, skirts, stockings, etc. that you might see in the 21st century. Schoolgirl outfits and the like, you know. Where can I find sexy modern clothes?

Thanks!

This has a lot of nice armor/clothing both lore-friendly and modern but is for UNPB body: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Where do they find it all?

Anyway, thanks! Any personal favorites in there?

NP. Hmm, there are some nice schoolgirl outfits and lingerie.. one I've been rockin' recently though is the Hentai Mixed Armor. I dig the uh.. the under-boobage. :huh:

I was wondering if there is any mod that make PC a housecarl.
It can happend by enslaving or submitting to some NPC. In a process Player will become housecarl / slave in house generated in mod or by losing rights to his own house. Task could be standard as for housecarl in Hearthfire it also can be more deviant.

Hello. I suppose this would fall into the category "Mod request".

What I'm looking for is if it would be possible to extract the pubic hair mesh from this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2908-cbbe-chubby-black-forest-ver/

And turn it into something that could be used by UUNP and BodySlide, preferably to work with SOS like that other pubic hair mod works?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2373-sos-addon-pubic-hair-for-females/ 

Can anyone tell me how to make a weapon model appear equipped all the time, even while holstered? an example would probably be the crop from zaz pack. I've been able to do it in the past but i forgot what exactly i need to do as it has been a while since i've editing things

The options are either to use Tes5Edit to change something, or to use the nif viewer to delete something, help plz?

What do I have to do to get this in-game for CBBE bodyslide?

I've tracked it down to here (look for the comment by "IZYS"), so it is apparently packaged in DEM Eve.

To convert this and get it in game, I would have to...

1. Convert the UUNP sliders to CBBE ones.
  2. Create an entirely new armor mod using those meshes and textures.

Is that it? Am I missing anything?

EDIT: Hold on, the UUNP slider file comes with an esp...so I just need to convert it for myself? Is that really it?

Im looking for a mod that turns all random npcs(bandits and such) into women, iv tried to use femalized leveled lists but that seems to have issues with deadly wenches with i do want to use. i know deadly wenches has the optional the turn every npc into a wench butthat does cas a difficulty spike witch i dont want in my game. any one know a fix?

I was wondering if someone would make a mod where you could set a npc vanilla or not in the mcm menu to a virgin status and make it so your the one who deflowers them. Male or female. Make a point system and see how many virgins in skyrim you can conquer lol :D XD

Maybe make it also contain scripting for lovers (boyfriend girlfriend) They may surprise you and come find you.

• I was wondering if someone would make a mod where you could set a npc vanilla or not in the mcm menu to a virgin status and make it so your the one who deflowers them. Male or female. Make a point system and see how many virgins in skyrim you can conquer lol  :D XD

Maybe make it also contain scripting for lovers (boyfriend girlfriend) They may surprise you and come find you.

thanks! didnt realize it was the fran armor from final fantasy.

thanks again

Im looking for a mod that turns all random npcs(bandits and such) into women, iv tried to use femalized leveled lists but that seems to have issues with deadly wenches with i do want to use. i know deadly wenches has the optional the turn every npc into a wench butthat does cas a difficulty spike witch i dont want in my game. any one know a fix?

i have the exact game as you. either lose the deadly wenches and all of other wenches or put the feminized leveled list lower in your game(lower load order/ load the wenches first then the feminized level list)

Looking for machine/bandage mods

I have used the search bar and looked high and low. But did I do well?

What are some good machine bondage mods available? I like things similar to milkmachine, pillowry, komotors sex machines, facehugger, and the ones from estrus tentacles. Things with deep penetration.

I would also like to know if there are more tentacle mods out there besides estrus. I've seen pictures of some in a gallery on another website.

I am looking for 2 different things. 1. a mod that turns all NPC's (not the PC) into male except for the look and sound. This would incraese compatibility hugely. 2. a mod that allows cum inflation for futanari and CBBE (Obviously the first requirement is made obsolete by the first mod request). So far I have only found fill her up, which doesn't meet either of those criteria.