Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Body texture, mod , preset?

Really need to make my char look that precious, the author doesn't respond to several people about this...

So asking for help here.

Looks like anko enb.

Skin could be real girls realistic tex or SG female renewal, hard to tell.

My advice: if you want your character to look like that, try to mod it yourself since this character is probably private to the author.

I hate it too when modders share nothing but beautiful pics  :dodgy:

Looks like every other slutty bimbo, quite easy to recreate, text could SG or eihei with extra gloss applied and hair like someone above mentioned.

An owner of a site that I love to visit requested someone create a model of Dante (a DMC character) for Skyrim.

He looks like this:

-Dante-dmc-devil-may-cry-38673494-500-28

I came across the request in another Lovers Lab thread and - damn!! - now I'M hoping that someone could do this as well !!

I did a hunt for the Dante character and came across a download site....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzj8ZEkOh_L0a1JiSHRhTllUWjA

but after downloading it, it seems that the mod is just an armor mod.

There are textures for the Dante face and upper body, but the mod only has armor nif files.

There are no face or body nif files.

Would be much appreciated if someone could come up with a Dante follower mod!!

Thanks for your time.

An owner of a site that I love to visit requested someone create a model of Dante (a DMC character) for Skyrim.

He looks like this:

-Dante-dmc-devil-may-cry-38673494-500-28

I came across the request in another Lovers Lab thread and - damn!! - now I'M hoping that someone could do this as well !!

I did a hunt for the Dante character and came across a download site....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzj8ZEkOh_L0a1JiSHRhTllUWjA

but after downloading it, it seems that the mod is just an armor mod.

There are textures for the Dante face and upper body, but the mod only has armor nif files.

There are no face or body nif files.

Would be much appreciated if someone could come up with a Dante follower mod!!

Thanks for your time.

I agree. It would be nice.

I tried this "armor" to put on NPC. It's so terrible to see a deadly motionless face, glassy eyes, neck seam. I couldn't stand it.

i10022767.jpg
i10022768.jpg
i10022766.jpg

I am looking for a UNP body that is similar to Caludies by CBBE. A bodyslide body that has zapable underwear for the UNP body. This body would also replace the default body (what is under your armor).

I hope i explained this for whoever reads this could understand.

I havent been able to find anything like this, please let me know if you find one.

Alongside that, if there is a UNP bodyslide preset out there that is your perfect girl shape, please let me know.

I am looking for a UNP body that is similar to Caludies by CBBE. A bodyslide body that has zapable underwear for the UNP body. This body would also replace the default body (what is under your armor).

I hope i explained this for whoever reads this could understand.

I havent been able to find anything like this, please let me know if you find one.

Alongside that, if there is a UNP bodyslide preset out there that is your perfect girl shape, please let me know.

UNPB has more curves and weight than UNP, and Sevenbase (or 7B) has even more than UNPB.

Also there are quite some variants of UNP, UNPB and 7B.

Most of them can be found on nexusmods.com.

Would anyone consider making a mod that allows you to offer yourself to a vampire so that it triggers biting and then biting sex?  All the existing dialogue mods have it the other way.  I don't want to bite other people, I want my vampire companions to bite me.  And then do whatever else comes to mind, with my character on the receiving end.

While I have your attention, if you could add in a line to make werewolves switch to werewolf form for sex, that would be awesome too!

Im very heavy into roleplaying i started off as a thief, gaining power through shouts and becoming a very powerfull being. I hoarded treasures and gold jewlery and now before i mod new quests and keep going further im looking for a home. I always liked these mod castles you can find online but they lack a slave prisons and proper npcs. To be honest as the mighty hero/villain i dont see myself living in the city.

I wonder if it would be possible for somebody to take a castle mod and make a mod for one.

Like:

- a slave prison for your humanoid slaves, trolls, and all kinds of critters you tamed in your journy and now see your slaves being used. 

- bathing slaves next to your throne to watch while you sip wine. 

- 1-2 throne animations perhaps

- guards that talk to you with respect

- while i prefer treasure piles in your pool, or lying behind your throne, this mod should be for everybody so maybe a treasure chamber in a bedroom.

- a slave trader that opens his shop outside with a cart for you to buy new once or sell old and used/trained once etc.

theres so much you can do i wonder if people can do such things.

I wonder if someone would be interested in doing such things or perhaps show me a link of something similar.

thanks in advance. 

ok i am gona redo the request i made. forgot to give links and such to the mods i would like to be redone to CBBE BBP stuff.

lethal majesty as a CBBE BBP w/ weight slider and bodyslide please.

I found only 3 armors that have this but none in CBBE and the CBBE link in one is no longer working as the file was deleted it seems.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44108276.html <---  this one is a UNP HDT

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1345.html?q=lethal&x=0&y=0 <---- has a 7B version and the original link to oblivion mod, rest of links are dead.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/sinbloods-lethal-majesty/ <--- has a UNPCM versoin.

if any of these mods can be converted to a CBBE BPP that would be greatly appreciated. i tried to find what i could but nothing like i wanted to have.

if one of these can be converted the most easily for you then you got a link to that armor to change over.

also if one can be made for osare Culort outfit to CBBE BPP with weight and body slider as well please.

both of the skins using Mature Skin i love this skin texture.

Thank you in advance for who ever is able to complete this work. i look forward to the finished work. =)

Guys!!!need help here...

Can anyone pls reupload/share the Private Squad V02C by BTRH (skuld & Zinnia).

This file is limited and the owner has stopped distributing it. Can someone share it with me...pls....really a fan of that followers.

same here , this version is miracle but brth himself stopped distributing for unknown reason 

anyone else here has a copy of it :( ?

post-969123-0-49018000-1481519022_thumb.png

Guys!!!need help here...

Can anyone pls reupload/share the Private Squad V02C by BTRH (skuld & Zinnia).

This file is limited and the owner has stopped distributing it. Can someone share it with me...pls....really a fan of that followers.

same here , this version is miracle but brth himself stopped distributing for unknown reason 

anyone else here has a copy of it :( ?

borntorisehell is working for private squad v03, this cuold be a reason of why he stoped it

so I found this story awhile back:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5146589?view_adult=true

and thought man that sounds like it would be a great mod, well me knowing nothing about making mods was wondering if it were possible to

1). make some centurions have a dildo and want to fuck the player rather than kill them possibly set the chance with an MCM slider?

and/or

2). a mod where you stumble into a room filled with centurions that all want you fuck you and after doing so they break somewhat just like that story and they maybe blow up?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49827/?  Solitude armor beware if you don't have a high enough graphics card use lower textures its high res. I had a problem and had to reinstall to get it to look right it amazing!

Does anyone know of any armor or clothing mods that contain any similar shaped meshes as to the picture below? (Specially the top) I would like to re-create it, but I am having difficulties shaping some parts.

pierre-alain-reymond-screen7.jpg?1476204